Secret Wish (2005)

Secret Wish by Anna Sui
Bottle Design: Marc Wittenberg

Secret Wish is a perfume by Anna Sui for women and was released in 2005. The scent is fruity-fresh. It is being marketed by Inter Parfums.

Michel Almairac

Top Notes Top NotesApricot, Melon, Lemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesPineapple, Blackcurrant
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, White cedarwood

Submitted by MartinGE, last update on 16.08.2017

3.0/10

Top loaded notes
Top notes on this were sort of interesting the effect being in the family of EA Green Tea , and D&G Lt Blue . However the longevity of the intro leaves a lot to be desired. Dry down is reached within 5 minutes on a cold winter day. And unfortunately it isn't a very nice arrival . It does ,as others have mentioned ,smell like a soap . Sort of like one that is in public restrooms ? Not the super hideous kind but the kind that you hope the scent fades off fast and doesn't interfere with your SOTD too much. I have a purse size bottle . I will not be trying to get anymore of this.
5.0 5.0 5.0 5.0/10

I Tried to Love You
This fragance leaves me uninspired. It's not bad, but it reminds me of bland, inoffensive toilet soap. I agree that it has a niggling shaprness to it, but I find it only slightly fruity leaning more towards a powdery floral.
2.5 5.0 4.0/10

Cheaper version of Light Blue
A very fruity scent. Not much else to it really.

It's nice enough and Summery of course, but it's not the scent I expected to find in such an enchanting, child-like bottle.

I expected sweetness and flowers, but Secret Wish is mostly soft lemon, pineapple and melon. Not particularly a blend that I usually associate with young girls, which I assume this fragrance would be marketed towards.

There's a surprising element of sharpness which continually bugged me. I'm guessing that it's the blend of lemon and pineapple that makes me feel this way.

Overall I can't entirely hate this scent, but I can assure you that I will never love it. Some have mentioned similarities to D&G Light Blue which I do detest, partly because of the strong lemon notes which remind me of cleaning solutions.

Secret Wish is really to do with personal taste. If lemons and pineapple are your thing, certainly give Secret Wish a try.

by Caliope
by Vitaminc
by Lene002
by Lene002

Popular Anna Sui

Anna Sui by Anna Sui Secret Wish by Anna Sui Sui Dreams by Anna Sui Flight of Fancy by Anna Sui Forbidden Affair by Anna Sui Secret Wish - Fairy Dance by Anna Sui La Vie de Bohème by Anna Sui Sui Love by Anna Sui Dolly Girl by Anna Sui Night of Fancy by Anna Sui Secret Wish - Magic Romance by Anna Sui La Nuit de Bohème (Eau de Toilette) by Anna Sui La Nuit de Bohème (Eau de Parfum) by Anna Sui Rock Me! Summer Of Love by Anna Sui Rock Me! by Anna Sui Dolly Girl On The Beach by Anna Sui L'Amour Rose (Eau de Parfum) by Anna Sui Dolly Girl Ooh La Love by Anna Sui Live Your Dream by Anna Sui L'Amour Rose Versailles (Eau de Parfum) by Anna Sui