Secret Wish - Magic Romance (2006)

Secret Wish - Magic Romance by Anna Sui
Bottle Design: Marc Wittenberg

Secret Wish - Magic Romance is a perfume by Anna Sui for women and was released in 2006. The scent is floral-fruity. It was last marketed by Inter Parfums.

Philippe Romano

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Melon, Lemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine, Orange blossom, Tuberose
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Coconut, Musk, Rosewood

Submitted by MartinGE, last update on 10.06.2018

2.5 5.0 6.0/10

Subtle, pink fruity floral
While Anna Sui fails to impress me with her uniqueness, I can't help but admire the cute, girly bottles.

I must admit that in real-life the bottles look rather cheap and tacky, but since my teenage years I always longed to discover what was inside those delicate and fairy-like bottles.

Well, the green-blue bottle (Secret Wish) was a disaster, however the contents of the pink bottle are rather likable.

Magic Romance is what I'd call a subtle fruity floral. It opens with soft and harmonious citrus and sweet melon. The overall impression is fresh and wearable.

The white florals in the heart are more soapy than creamy, which had me slightly disappointed yet also relieved. Magic Romance does have a somewhat synthetic feel, most likely caused by the coconut and musk which reminds me of an air freshner.

I'm actually a fan of this fragrance's simplicity. While personally I seek more complex and unique scents for my wardrobe, I can see why this may appeal to the younger crowd or those just getting interested in fragrances.

The lasting strength is very good and I don't doubt that this fragrance has been a popular sell, however I do disagree with the price which is a very costly $70 Australian dollars, (and that's the discounted price).

Popular Anna Sui

Anna Sui by Anna Sui Secret Wish by Anna Sui Sui Dreams by Anna Sui Flight of Fancy by Anna Sui Forbidden Affair by Anna Sui Secret Wish - Fairy Dance by Anna Sui La Vie de Bohème by Anna Sui Sui Love by Anna Sui Dolly Girl by Anna Sui Night of Fancy by Anna Sui Secret Wish - Magic Romance by Anna Sui La Nuit de Bohème (Eau de Toilette) by Anna Sui La Nuit de Bohème (Eau de Parfum) by Anna Sui Romantica Exotica by Anna Sui Rock Me! Summer Of Love by Anna Sui Rock Me! by Anna Sui L'Amour Rose (Eau de Parfum) by Anna Sui Secret Wish - Lucky Wish by Anna Sui Dolly Girl On The Beach by Anna Sui Dolly Girl Ooh La Love by Anna Sui