Miyabi Woman by Annayake / アナヤケ

Miyabi Woman is a perfume by Annayake / アナヤケ for women and was released in 2009. The scent is sweet-powdery. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesPeach
Heart Notes Heart NotesFreesia, Heliotrope
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, White musk, Sandalwood, Tonka bean, Vanilla

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 23.05.2019

10.0 7.0 5.0 10.0/10

Herzensgut
Annayake- "Me?" "Yes!" "Be!"
Why haven't I written to him yet? Do I have him now nevertheless longer in my mini collection and feel with him nevertheless so well!
I met him by chance - I had done something good for someone and suddenly I had mail in packet form - a newly packaged bottle came out :) I had not expected anything in return for my seemingly good deed, so I was all the more surprised... the anticipation was all the greater. I didn't know that scent at all. I am really grateful that I know him now in my life and I will never forget this dear person who gave him to me.
Why I have not yet written a comment on him is probably simply due to the fact that he has already become a part of me - a matter of course! I think he's something very special - a scent for me alone! When I am for myself and cuddle on my couch, brooding over the day or my life, a little sentimental or even sad, he gives me comfort and lifts my mood. Makes me feel good... I love to inhale this fragrance - I sniff almost addictively at my woollen scarf and wrist. A very successful, well-balanced composition, which doesn't bother me at all!
He's not fit to wear it outside, though, I've noticed. His Sillage is too body-hugging for that. So close that you hardly notice yourself in the scent - when you are exposed to the stress of the outside world.
For me it is an absolute pleasure fragrance - which one can enjoy only alone and in peace, in full trains - in every season!
It starts fresh-fruity...I am not yet ready to filter out every single nuance olfactorically...I always enjoy the overall construct! Either it suits me or it doesn't!
When the fresh, balsamic fruitiness has subsided a bit, it turns into a creaminess that I love infinitely and that just lets me come down. I think Amber makes me, like a crazy woman, suck up the last scent molecule with my nose.
I just think it's very successful - a very fine, feminine, cuddly composition with which you can't do anything wrong.
Durability and Sillage are brought to the point. Nothing is too loud or too quiet.

Just say "yes" - to yourself, to the scent, to being...

by 5desierto5