Miyabi Woman by Annayake / アナヤケ
Miyabi Woman is a perfume by Annayake / アナヤケ for women and was released in 2009. The scent is sweet-powdery. It is still in production. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesPeach
Heart Notes Heart NotesFreesia, Heliotrope
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, White musk, Sandalwood, Tonka bean, Vanilla

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 14.11.2020.

Home office - Scent
....short and concise, for a short time to bridge the gap Yes, otherwise No!

In more detail:

Like almost everybody I do a lot of home office work with now finally also nice lounge clothes, so that I feel comfortable. Appropriate make-up, which is camera-compatible and the appropriate glasses, of course the background must also be beautiful
I love my beige of Chanel, I love my Coromandel of Chanel, I love my fragrances, but nobody should remind me of this time of the pandemic.

So a new fragrance is needed, in the past I used Indian Holi from Kenzo, unfortunately it is sorely missed by me, but hasn't been produced for a long time.

James Bond woman 007 has initially had to hold out, too weak on the chest, even the rod of Thierry Mugler, was good, but does not always go, Jardin Sur le Nile, too prickly sometimes, although I found the well fine,..........haven't found the right fragrance.

I went through my collection, but none of them fits or he has too many memories
I have synaesthesia, that means I see numbers in colors, I store with 2 or more senses, so every scent brings back so many memories, that's why it's not so easy for me with scents, not so many people have them....

Have then looked specifically for replacement for Indian Holi and have come across this fragrance, often very very well rated and have ordered it immediately, the anticipation very great, there is a worthy replacement????

Sprayed on...

Do I have a cold????

Definitely not Indian holi!!!!

It starts out salty and dry, like Seathalasso from Douglas and then a lot of baby cream from the Hipp baby series is added, sweet powder and then it adds a touch of nothing or just baby cream, unspectacular.

The durability is nevertheless quite good, but for me it is a transparent white creamy fragrance without any noteworthy aura, what a pity
For the home office I take it, as it doesn't bother me, but I definitely won't buy this fragrance again and it will be remembered as a home office fragrance and I hope that it will soon be history.

hmm, I must really pay attention, it has happened to me so often that I believe reviews and with me it was then so contrary.....Blindkauf watch out :-)

by Sonnenwind
by Sonnenwind
by 5desierto5
by 5desierto5

Popular Annayake / アナヤケ

Tomo / とも (Eau de Toilette) by Annayake / アナヤケ Miyako / ミヤコ by Annayake / アナヤケ Pour Elle by Annayake / アナヤケ Matsuri / 祭 by Annayake / アナヤケ Tsukimi by Annayake / アナヤケ Tomo Her by Annayake / アナヤケ Pour Elle Light by Annayake / アナヤケ Miyabi Man (Eau de Toilette) by Annayake / アナヤケ Tomo Vetiver / とも Vetiver by Annayake / アナヤケ Kuroi by Annayake / アナヤケ Kimitsu for Him by Annayake / アナヤケ Natsumi (2004) by Annayake / アナヤケ An'na by Annayake / アナヤケ Niji for Her by Annayake / アナヤケ Hanami by Annayake / アナヤケ Shiroi by Annayake / アナヤケ Tsukiyo for Her by Annayake / アナヤケ Tomo Fresh by Annayake / アナヤケ Hokou for Her / ほこう by Annayake / アナヤケ Natsumi (2014) by Annayake / アナヤケ