Stardust by Annette Neuffer

Stardust is a popular perfume by Annette Neuffer for women and was released in 2016. The scent is sweet-gourmand. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Annette Neuffer

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Mandarin, Green bitter orange
Heart Notes Heart NotesRagged lady, Osmanthus, Rose, Cotton candy, Bitter almond
Base Notes Base NotesCocoa, Patchouli, Vanilla, Tonka bean, Benzoin Siam, Beeswax absolute, Ambrette seed

Submitted by Centifolia, last update on 14.07.2020.

Rox96
Too much of a good thing
Because of the high ratings and the statements I ordered a sample.
I already knew that a sweet gourmand scent was waiting for me, but I never thought it would be so bad.
Here you are rolled over by an intense orange chocolate as if there were no tomorrow.
For friends of chocolate certainly interesting, for me rather nausea and a washing-up candidate.
In the course of time, after about 2 hours, I still smell a strange note, which smells a bit like wax. I can't describe it exactly, but it makes the smell even more unbearable for me.
The price is also problematic for me. Nearly 500€/100ml is already hard. For this I could buy Roja Elysium Cologne and have 200€ left over.
At least I have something positive to report: The shelf life is pretty good. But to be honest, it's also not a witchcraft with such heavy and sweet scents. There are also heavy designer fragrances that last similarly if not longer. So it can't be an argument.
Unfortunately I can't recommend the fragrance, except for hardcore chocolate fans. Anyway, I don't want to smell as if I just finished a 12 hour shift in the chocolate factory.
Sorry, Annette
Medical advice
The doctor warned me to watch my weight. Never has such care been taken. Recently, for example, I ate a family pack of fried fish for dinner. Four pieces of 100 grams each of 175 calories, makes 700 calories. Plus Danish tartar sauce. It will have been four tablespoons, so another 150 calories will have been added easily. For dessert, we had a portion of profiteroles. About a quarter of the package content of 450 grams to 277 calories per 100 grams I have eaten, makes dawdling once again a good 300 calories.

In total, about 1,200 calories. Tight performance for one evening, I think. The doctor will be very pleased with my efforts. After all, it's not my fault that none of this works. Every year around Christmas time, I bravely try to gain a few kilos via goose, dumplings, sweets etc., but I can hardly even manage 65. Not much in just one-sachust-length - and within a few days everything is gone anyway, down to 60th I still use the first belt I bought myself at the tender age of perhaps 15 years, in the mid-eighties
If we were at a perfume convention right now, I might have been killed long ago. Now I'm also stopping - and simply recommending 'Stardust': the fragrance for sophisticated enjoyment without calories.

The emphasis is on "sophisticated", because there are many sweet bombs, but not seldom with a brutal caries danger on the meta-level. In this case, the trick is the great balance that is maintained from beginning to end, to anticipate this immediately. As a real pleasure scent, 'Stardust' arouses little motivation to trace the individual aromas in a particularly filigree way, but a few things are worth mentioning:

Orange and dark chocolate opened. Deliciously fruity and tart. And so lifelike, it's astounding. The equalizer is a green-sour impact. And to be on the safe side, the chocolate is quickly lined and roughened, probably by (cocoa) patchouli. Great gourmand chord that nevertheless skilfully avoids the all too sweet.

The vanilla is subtle and tart, dark and voluminous. I have already experienced elsewhere that she can almost touch the smoky parts, it seems like that here too. Gradually it dissolves the chocolate, the orange stays a little longer and only dims away very gradually. A waxy airy breeze now helps to ensure that the thing is neither too sweet nor too edible.

It is not until later in the morning that the pyramid-like, expected jubilation takes place, a delicate, caramel-sugary note is carefully added, finely sanded down by a floral-fruity rest and our wax. The various other additions I can imagine more or less well,

In any case, as is usually the case with Neuffer, the fact that new participants enter the pitch does not necessarily mean that those already present leave it. Throughout the afternoon and into the evening, vanilla, cocoa, wax and fruit residues float around each other in ever-changing weightings. This leads to different nuances from one day to the next. A somewhat weaker dosage makes the funfair part of my work subtle, for example.

Conclusion: a successful round trip. The fact that such things will never be completely "mine" doesn't matter
Today I thank my son three times: First of all, I thank my son for letting me try the specimen he received from the 'Stardust' creator herself - this is my second thank you - in order to contribute a real gem to his clearly arranged, but quite exclusive vanilla fragrance (mostly specimens) collection. He likes the fragrance very much, although he prefers to take a tine to Guerlain's 'Spiritueuse Double Vanille'. I can't blame him, a Neuffer fragrance is unquestionably a challenge for a twelve-year-old.

And thirdly, I would like to thank all the dear people here and wish everyone a wonderful Christmas season.

Cosy oasis of well-being
"When it gets dark and chilly outside, press the "Stardust" spray button and you can dive comfortably into your private oasis of well-being until late into the night. ..."

...ahhhh...sigh...

This fragrance is very gourmand, soft, its cocoa note reminds of a cup of creamy chocolate. Of course everyone feels different (truism), but I think I can read from the many positive reactions here to perfumo that "Stardust" is a real nose-turner for the majority.
You just have to love this beeswax-based cocoa-vanilla-sugar wadding combo.
I would rather all people who otherwise use "Angel" would switch to "Stardust"...

But the Neuffer fragrances have their price. On her website the autodidact indicates which raw materials she uses; obviously there are many building blocks that have not been synthetically produced and which are therefore not available in such large quantities as e.g. ethyl maltol in "Angel".

Alternatively, you could order natural ingredients yourself and start making your own blends inspired by Mrs. Neuffer. I would also be interested in attending a workshop with Annette Neuffer. Any of you have any experience?
Who doesn't dream of creating their own "comfort scent"? I'd love to do that.

But back to "Stardust": Until you get such a scent, you have to practice for quite a long time... - and bring talent to it.
(P.S. Unfortunately, he is not my personal "star", since I am not the type for gourmand perfumes and I much rather drink a cup of Earl Grey than cocoa with honey. Lovely, gentle and somehow calming, he comes across as'stardust'. Probably Neuffer's bestseller. )
Long awaited...
...my rehearsal package arrived this morning, including Stardust, the fragrance I was most excited about. I love the Orientals, preferably sweet and spicy, and my favourites so far are Shalimar EdT, Bahia von Lehmann and Arabesque, which I do not (yet) own. After his rehearsal I became aware of the scents of Annette Neuffer and with such prices you don't want to make any mistakes. In my opinion, Stardust doesn't develop much of a fragrance and I can't sniff out all the many precious ingredients. But in the end I don't care, I wear fragrances to smell nice, the expertise that goes so far that you can see the details in such a rich mix of ingredients, I have to leave to the professionals. I keep holding my wrist to my nose, as I did with Arabesque, but unfortunately the WOW effect doesn't happen here. I'm not disappointed, Stardust smells pretty good, but there's this one note I don't like very much, hard to describe. I smell the cocoa, the vanilla, the very delicate rose and the cotton candy chord, so far, so good, but I notice the beeswax most clearly and I don't like it very much because it smells of sweet wax like these candles from the health food store around the corner. Perhaps a younger woman would find this fragrance very pleasant, women of a younger generation who have only known synthetics so far. But to me this fragrance has something to do with Indian shops, Woodstock, it is natural and of course good, but I am by no means flashed and find that it cannot keep up with the balance and sophistication of an Arabesque. I will use up my little probie with pleasure, on cuddly Sundays at home, or pass it on also, that would be actually indifferent to me. But I have several other samples, maybe my WOW-smell is under it. I can't say anything about the Sillage, as I'm alone at home today, but the shelf life is very good

Polyanthes
Sweet, sparkling particles popping on my skin. ...
Beeswax and patchouli are noticeable in the first blast along with the citrus. Stardust is quite sweet but nowhere near as sweet as candy floss. The name suits the perfume well as it has a dry and effervescent character like tiny popping particles.
It quickly begins to settle into a rich cocoa powder accompanied by all the subtle nuances of the other notes; pollen filled osmanthus, a little earthy patchouli, some ever so slightly pongy beeswax (lovely!) and a dry juiciness that makes your mouth water but it’s not a wet kind of juiciness, if you can imagine that. At this point the texture has a character somewhere between a fuzzy apricot and delicate spun sugar, there is some playfulness between juicy and dry going on in this composition.
It’s all very edible, scrumptious and lighthearted but also has an exciting sensual quality. Delicious and delightful.

Soul Fire
Can you give a fragrance a soul? Yes, you can! At least Annette Neuffer did it. Because she gave her a piece of her own, it seems. Stardust is not just a perfume for me. It's liquefied Soulfire, feminine, glittering Soulfire. A fragrance that miraculously reflects and celebrates the feminine soul.
An elixir that enchants and touches. An endless loop of peace and harmony.

Stardust is like a warm and soothing heartbeat. He is not lustful and wicked. No! He is warmhearted and peaceful in a very mysterious way. Protective for the woman who wears it and attractive for the man who perceives it. The fragrance of Stardust does not stifle the aura of a woman, but he reinforces it most pleasantly. He radiates strength, tenderness and care.

Stardust draws his magic from many delicious and seductive ingredients. The top note immediately spreads heat. Bitter orange bitter-sweet and tart with a sparkling mandarin note and a droplet of bergamot open the spell. The heart note is not long in coming and brings the small heart to beat. It starts to smell of roasted almonds and sponge, which could be vanilla. Fine vibrations of osmanthus and extremely delicate rose petals do the rest. In the base note, all the power of Stardust comes to bear. Creamy Tonka bean and soft Siam Benzoin combine with melted beeswax absolute and vanilla. Herber cocoa and a soft earthy patchouli permeate the fragrance like a nervous system of harmony and tenderness.

Conclusion
When Annette Neuffer Stardust was created she must have been in harmony with herself and in complete harmony with her soul, it seems. This fragrance makes me want to protect and warm the woman who carries it. He is the soul-fire of femininity which burns in every woman and shines eternally.
Thank you Annette Neuffer for this wonderful gift to the soul of the woman.

Stardust ..... You're wearing your name

by JoHannes
by Turmfalke
by Turmfalke

Popular Annette Neuffer

Narcissus Orientalis by Annette Neuffer Avicenna Myrrha Mystica by Annette Neuffer Per Fumum: Ambra Luminosa by Annette Neuffer Chyprette by Annette Neuffer Maroquin by Annette Neuffer Hepster by Annette Neuffer Per Fumum: Ambar by Annette Neuffer Tabac Santal / For Him by Annette Neuffer Per Fumum: A Sanctified Rose by Annette Neuffer Mellis by Annette Neuffer Autumn Nocturne by Annette Neuffer Chocolat Irisé by Annette Neuffer Avicenna White Rose & Oud by Annette Neuffer Sonnet 18 by Annette Neuffer Flor de Café by Annette Neuffer Avicenna by Annette Neuffer Elixir Solaire by Annette Neuffer Divincarnation by Annette Neuffer Narcissus Poeticus by Annette Neuffer Make Someone Happy by Annette Neuffer