Stardust by Annette Neuffer

Stardust is a popular perfume by Annette Neuffer for women and was released in 2016. The scent is sweet-gourmand. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Annette Neuffer

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Mandarin, Green bitter orange
Heart Notes Heart NotesRagged lady, Osmanthus, Rose, Cotton candy, Bitter almond
Base Notes Base NotesCocoa, Patchouli, Vanilla, Tonka bean, Benzoin siam, Beeswax absolute, Ambrette seed

Submitted by Centifolia, last update on 17.06.2019

8.0 8.0 8.0 7.5/10

Cosy oasis of well-being
"When it gets dark and chilly outside, press the "Stardust" spray button and you can dive comfortably into your private oasis of well-being until late into the night. ..."

...ahhhh...sigh...

This fragrance is very gourmand, soft, its cocoa note reminds of a cup of creamy chocolate. Of course everyone feels different (truism), but I think I can read from the many positive reactions here to perfumo that "Stardust" is a real nose-turner for the majority.
You just have to love this beeswax-based cocoa-vanilla-sugar wadding combo.
I would rather all people who otherwise use "Angel" would switch to "Stardust"...

But the Neuffer fragrances have their price. On her website the autodidact indicates which raw materials she uses; obviously there are many building blocks that have not been synthetically produced and which are therefore not available in such large quantities as e.g. ethyl maltol in "Angel".

Alternatively, you could order natural ingredients yourself and start making your own blends inspired by Mrs. Neuffer. I would also be interested in attending a workshop with Annette Neuffer. Any of you have any experience?
Who doesn't dream of creating their own "comfort scent"? I'd love to do that.

But back to "Stardust": Until you get such a scent, you have to practice for quite a long time... - and bring talent to it.
(P.S. Unfortunately, he is not my personal "star", since I am not the type for gourmand perfumes and I much rather drink a cup of Earl Grey than cocoa with honey. Lovely, gentle and somehow calming, he comes across as'stardust'. Probably Neuffer's bestseller. )
5.0 7.0 7.5/10

Long awaited...
...my rehearsal package arrived this morning, including Stardust, the fragrance I was most excited about. I love the Orientals, preferably sweet and spicy, and my favourites so far are Shalimar EdT, Bahia von Lehmann and Arabesque, which I do not (yet) own. After his rehearsal I became aware of the scents of Annette Neuffer and with such prices you don't want to make any mistakes. In my opinion, Stardust doesn't develop much of a fragrance and I can't sniff out all the many precious ingredients. But in the end I don't care, I wear fragrances to smell nice, the expertise that goes so far that you can see the details in such a rich mix of ingredients, I have to leave to the professionals. I keep holding my wrist to my nose, as I did with Arabesque, but unfortunately the WOW effect doesn't happen here. I'm not disappointed, Stardust smells pretty good, but there's this one note I don't like very much, hard to describe. I smell the cocoa, the vanilla, the very delicate rose and the cotton candy chord, so far, so good, but I notice the beeswax most clearly and I don't like it very much because it smells of sweet wax like these candles from the health food store around the corner. Perhaps a younger woman would find this fragrance very pleasant, women of a younger generation who have only known synthetics so far. But to me this fragrance has something to do with Indian shops, Woodstock, it is natural and of course good, but I am by no means flashed and find that it cannot keep up with the balance and sophistication of an Arabesque. I will use up my little probie with pleasure, on cuddly Sundays at home, or pass it on also, that would be actually indifferent to me. But I have several other samples, maybe my WOW-smell is under it. I can't say anything about the Sillage, as I'm alone at home today, but the shelf life is very good
10.0 7.0 8.0 10.0/10

Polyanthes
Sweet, sparkling particles popping on my skin. ...
Beeswax and patchouli are noticeable in the first blast along with the citrus. Stardust is quite sweet but nowhere near as sweet as candy floss. The name suits the perfume well as it has a dry and effervescent character like tiny popping particles.
It quickly begins to settle into a rich cocoa powder accompanied by all the subtle nuances of the other notes; pollen filled osmanthus, a little earthy patchouli, some ever so slightly pongy beeswax (lovely!) and a dry juiciness that makes your mouth water but it’s not a wet kind of juiciness, if you can imagine that. At this point the texture has a character somewhere between a fuzzy apricot and delicate spun sugar, there is some playfulness between juicy and dry going on in this composition.
It’s all very edible, scrumptious and lighthearted but also has an exciting sensual quality. Delicious and delightful.
9.0 8.0 8.0 10.0/10

Soul Fire
Can you give a fragrance a soul? Yes, you can! At least Annette Neuffer did it. Because she gave her a piece of her own, it seems. Stardust is not just a perfume for me. It's liquefied Soulfire, feminine, glittering Soulfire. A fragrance that miraculously reflects and celebrates the feminine soul.
An elixir that enchants and touches. An endless loop of peace and harmony.

Stardust is like a warm and soothing heartbeat. He is not lustful and wicked. No! He is warmhearted and peaceful in a very mysterious way. Protective for the woman who wears it and attractive for the man who perceives it. The fragrance of Stardust does not stifle the aura of a woman, but he reinforces it most pleasantly. He radiates strength, tenderness and care.

Stardust draws his magic from many delicious and seductive ingredients. The top note immediately spreads heat. Bitter orange bitter-sweet and tart with a sparkling mandarin note and a droplet of bergamot open the spell. The heart note is not long in coming and brings the small heart to beat. It starts to smell of roasted almonds and sponge, which could be vanilla. Fine vibrations of osmanthus and extremely delicate rose petals do the rest. In the base note, all the power of Stardust comes to bear. Creamy Tonka bean and soft Siam Benzoin combine with melted beeswax absolute and vanilla. Herber cocoa and a soft earthy patchouli permeate the fragrance like a nervous system of harmony and tenderness.

Conclusion
When Annette Neuffer Stardust was created she must have been in harmony with herself and in complete harmony with her soul, it seems. This fragrance makes me want to protect and warm the woman who carries it. He is the soul-fire of femininity which burns in every woman and shines eternally.
Thank you Annette Neuffer for this wonderful gift to the soul of the woman.

Stardust ..... You're wearing your name

by JoHannes
by JoHannes

Popular Annette Neuffer

Stardust by Annette Neuffer Per Fumum: Ambra Luminosa by Annette Neuffer Maroquin by Annette Neuffer Avicenna by Annette Neuffer Chocolat Irisé by Annette Neuffer Tabac Santal / For Him by Annette Neuffer Avicenna Myrrha Mystica by Annette Neuffer Hepster by Annette Neuffer Mellis by Annette Neuffer Flor de Café by Annette Neuffer Per Fumum: A Sanctified Rose by Annette Neuffer Narcissus Poeticus by Annette Neuffer Avicenna White Rose & Oud by Annette Neuffer Elixir Solaire by Annette Neuffer Divincarnation by Annette Neuffer Arabica by Annette Neuffer Honeysuckle Rose by Annette Neuffer Sonnet 18 by Annette Neuffer Rosa Alba by Annette Neuffer Narcissus Orientalis by Annette Neuffer