Vermilion Orange by Annette Neuffer

Vermilion Orange 2020

VTrancoso
13.08.2022 - 03:13 PM

A magical orange grove

Red oranges dominate the opening but are seasoned with Cinnamon, Ginger and Cardamom in a bitter-sweet accord that immerses us in elegance and class. Very interesting how the floral accord in the middle begins shortly after to accentuate the sweetness and structure an entire raw material of great quality. A citrus that is not acidic and vibrant but sensual and smooth – like a sublime love affair.
The accord orchestra is perfectly accompanied by a base featuring natural vanilla (not vanillin) that accentuates emotions and transforms it into a romantic fragrance for romantics. Base that is a very refined composition of balsamic-sweet tones, warm velvety tones of resin and wood. However, the fantastic persistence of the trio blood orange, wild orange and bitter orange throughout the development always hovers around us and subtly touches us like a seductive melody in our deep olfactory memory. As if I laid my head on the lap of a beautiful woman under a magical orange grove where Alice has not yet passed. All in perfect harmony.

Latest Reviews

VTrancosoVTrancoso 1 month ago
Bois d'Ascèse - Naomi Goodsir

Bois d'Ascèse Bushfires in the countryside
After Nuit de Bakélite (masterpiece) this was the second good surprise I experienced from the Naomi Goodsir range. Essentially a woody incense that is generally associated with smoke from campfires. However there is much more. There...

VTrancosoVTrancoso 3 months ago
Gorseland - Jorum Studio

Gorseland Countryside landscape with yellow flowers
The citrus opening with green apples and the yellow flowers of a wild field bring back good memories. I associate the aroma with a vacation in Ibiza in the summer of 1978. After arriving at the port, I headed towards the San Mateo...