Vaniglia by Antica Spezieria Erboristeria San Simone

9.0 / 10     1 RatingRatingsRatings
Vaniglia is a perfume by Antica Spezieria Erboristeria San Simone for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is smoky-sweet. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesHoney
Heart Notes Heart NotesVanilla, Jasmine
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Sandalwood

Submitted by Angua, last update on 28.05.2018

8.0 6.0 6.0 9.0/10

Greatly helpful Review
Topic: What nobody wants to read
"Food is the sex of old age." Parfumos, with this theory we are facing difficult times with increasing age. How to prevent the inevitable? What can we oppose to the inevitable? Is there anything we can do about it, to bowl through the streets or corridors of the old people's home, round as a ball but still as sharp as a rat? Since I am always solution-oriented, here is the healing, the prevention of all arising problems. Away with diets, away with sexual abstinence. Have fun and be prepared for the future, thanks to a gourmand scent.

With the first spray, the test surface reflects a cloud that reflects the entire fragrance spectrum of this perfume. I'm sitting in a delicious flower honey vanilla cloud. I think the mixture of jasmine and honey is sexy and the sandalwood spices up the vanilla a lot. (I perceive the sandalwood here more like a spice.) "Vaniglia" is not a Barbie vanilla, but a perfume for adults who like well-seasoned vanilla fragrances. Later, the fragrance complements itself with quiet ambry, smoky and, in the meantime, metallic impressions. Finally, the perfume reminds me a bit of a vanilla milk with some cocoa.

When the perfume is worn, the olfactory experience is limited again. Even if I am not THE Dietrich, I may ask myself where the flowers have gone. And where did the honey plus spices go? I get the feeling that I have applied a creamy mixture of coconut and vanilla milk. After about an hour, I get a picture again that corresponds to the perception of the test site. Vanilla milk, cocoa, flowers, honey, but all natural in quiet, in subtle.

In the beginning I was a little disappointed that "Vaniglia" was quite reserved in practice, but not afterwards. With this fragrance it is relaxing and soothing not to be under a sweet olfactory constant bombardment. I consider the Sillage to be medium strong, but in the end it is just the right dosage. The shelf life is about six hours and a skin scent remains noticeable for a long time. For my part, I'm reacting totally foolishly to this smell.

by Angua