Floret by Antonia's Flowers

Floret is a perfume by Antonia's Flowers for women and was released in 1995. The scent is floral-sweet. It is still in production.

Apricot, Lily-of-the-valley, Pot marigold, Rose, Tuberose, Sweet pea

Submitted by Ripieno, last update on 09.06.2019

7.5 7.5 6.0/10

A Niche Shampoo Scent
This is a major improvement from Antonia's Flowers EDT. For once, the fruity accords, (namely apricot in this composition), are beautiful and fresh on my skin.

Floret EDT has a slight shampoo-like vibe. I don't mean that in a negative sense of the phrase, in fact it smells quite classy and pleasant. Lily of the valley shines through as the most dominant accord, followed by a crisp and somewhat clean apricot note.

Floret is perfect for both Spring and Summer. It's one of those mood-lifting fragrances, with a sparkling and bright feeling. I hesitate to call this fragrance a floral, as I feel that a fruity floral is more true to its classification.

For an EDT, Floret's projection is quite a big one. A few light sprays is enough to envelop you in a cloud of scent. Go easy with this one. As I sit here sniffing, I'm finding that Floret fills me with that same joy as the scent of freshly washed hair. Who doesn't love that sensation?

The only downside to Floret is its rather high price tag. If I were to blind sniff this, I would most likely assume it was from the fruity Incanto range by Salvatore Ferragamo. Not necessarily a good thing.

So far, Floret is my favourite from this house, but I do hope to find something a little bit better. I have really enjoyed this fragrance, but to be honest, it's not really my cup of tea.

Trucklady 100 days ago
The only sweet pea allowed on my skin. Trumpet entrance upon spray, followed by a melange of whispering spring flowers before they bloom.
6.0