Floret by Antonia's Flowers
Floret is a perfume by Antonia's Flowers for women and was released in 1995. The scent is floral-sweet. The production was apparently discontinued.

Apricot, Lily of the valley, Pot marigold, Rose, Tuberose, Sweet pea

Submitted by Ripieno, last update on 18.05.2020.

SandyC
Floret by Antonia's Flowers -#1 Top Favorite!!
I love this scent. I've loved it since it first was released in 1995. Now Antonia's Flowers perfume house has closed and they no longer make any of their perfumes. I'm so sad and wish I'd purchased more Floret while it was still being made! I love the combination of sweet pea and lily of the valley in this composition. I agree that it was a bit pricey, that's why I didn't buy more. I have my bottle that is still about 3/4 full and will treasure every drop of this perfume and I am dreading the day I run out. There's other perfumes I like, but none make me feel as happy as Floret when I spray it on! For me, Floret is my #1 Favorite!!

A Niche Shampoo Scent
This is a major improvement from Antonia's Flowers EDT. For once, the fruity accords, (namely apricot in this composition), are beautiful and fresh on my skin.

Floret EDT has a slight shampoo-like vibe. I don't mean that in a negative sense of the phrase, in fact it smells quite classy and pleasant. Lily of the valley shines through as the most dominant accord, followed by a crisp and somewhat clean apricot note.

Floret is perfect for both Spring and Summer. It's one of those mood-lifting fragrances, with a sparkling and bright feeling. I hesitate to call this fragrance a floral, as I feel that a fruity floral is more true to its classification.

For an EDT, Floret's projection is quite a big one. A few light sprays is enough to envelop you in a cloud of scent. Go easy with this one. As I sit here sniffing, I'm finding that Floret fills me with that same joy as the scent of freshly washed hair. Who doesn't love that sensation?

The only downside to Floret is its rather high price tag. If I were to blind sniff this, I would most likely assume it was from the fruity Incanto range by Salvatore Ferragamo. Not necessarily a good thing.

So far, Floret is my favourite from this house, but I do hope to find something a little bit better. I have really enjoyed this fragrance, but to be honest, it's not really my cup of tea.

TruckladyTrucklady 2 years ago
The only sweet pea allowed on my skin. Trumpet entrance upon spray, followed by a melange of whispering spring flowers before they bloom.

Popular Antonia's Flowers

Antonia's Flowers by Antonia's Flowers Tiempe Passate by Antonia's Flowers Rokka by Antonia's Flowers Sogni del Mare by Antonia's Flowers