Blue Seduction for Men (2007)Eau de Toilette

Blue Seduction for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Antonio Banderas

Blue Seduction for Men (Eau de Toilette) is a popular perfume by Antonio Banderas for men and was released in 2007. The scent is aquatic-fruity. It is being marketed by Puig.

Olivier Cresp

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Melon, Menthol, Blackcurrant
Heart Notes Heart NotesCappucino, Green apple, Cardamom, Seawater, Nutmeg
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Woody notes

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 18.02.2020.

6.0

Great while it lasts
Blind buy from Amazon. Must be watered down because it’s gone in 20 minutes. I sprayed 30 sprays one day and 45 minutes later I asked my friend how I smelled and he said what smell lmao!

In all fairness I received a dud. Hoping to find it at Marshall’s, Burlington or TJ Max.
9.0

SvenScent
A fabulous summer celebrity fragrance!

When it comes to a celebrity scent, one should - and I do, as many others certainly do - be careful for the time being. But after a trustworthy You-Tuberin, who I feel has a similar taste to mine, chose Blue Seduction for Man by Antonio Banderas as her favourite summer scent, I tested it and was really enthusiastic. And since I am also a lover of citric-aquatic fragrances, I have also bought this one
Blue Seduction awaits with a very famous opening, which immediately wakes up all spirits. At first citric, then becoming sweetish-fruity, the melon soon pushes itself into the foreground. This Tropical Melon vibe continues far beyond the opening. The melon is the heart of the perfume, in my opinion. The whole thing always has an aquatic background, but without being salty or synthetic in any way. Unfortunately a little bit too soon the scent ends balsamic and a little bit smoky. What my nose is not able to perceive with all this is the cappuccino chord which is indicated everywhere.

All in all, Blue Seduction is a beautiful, round aquatic-fruity fragrance that knows how to convince me. As another member rightly remarked: If it would cost more and have a famous designer name on it, this deep blue water would certainly be quite hyped!
In my case, the perfume will take its place next to my favourite summer scent (D&G Light Blue Intense) and will certainly be a frequent alternative to it!
10.0

MatthewHong
I glad I found this amazing fragrance!
Guys. Don't let its price fool you! This is the one we all looking for on summer days or even at hot nights: cheap price, amazing scent, great performance and projection. If you like Versace Pour Homme and Versace Fraiche (or Dylan Blue), you would love this one. It's hard for you to offend anyone with this fresh scent. I am not sure why people have bad experience on this lovely boy (maybe its price makes them think it is a cheap scent, but it's not), he is getting 4/5 stars on Fragrantica. For longevity, I took 3 sprays on my shirt and 3 on my neck after bath at 4 pm yesterday; then going to dine out with some friends, take a nap (I didn't want to change my shirt to check how long this guy can last with my daily activities), right now it's 11am I can still smell the scent EVERYWHERE on my body! GUYS, IT IS INSANE! I hardly make a review on a fragrance because of my humble English, but I think I have to do this today to get credit for my Blue Seduction which it deserves.

Another Good Price/Fragrance Deal
I have tested this fragrance recently and I need to say that it smells pretty good to me. Salty, melony, marine, aquatic kind of vibe. A bit sweet, makes me think about versace pour homme, even if they are not so close, they share the same airy, fresh, transparent feel. Very easy to wear in the warmer seasons, extremley versatile. I don’t like the name of it though. Performance ? 4-6 hours on the skin, maybe a bit more (with a bit of luck). The projection is not the strongest, but still decent for me in the first hour/hour and a half. Price is very low : Somewhere around 10-15 €. I gave nice compliments to someone who wore this. Very nice pleasant smell for my nose. You need to try it.

Overall : 7/10

Treznoez007 8 months ago
6.0
Blue fresh.... summer fragrance
Carlitos01 18 months ago
Excellent fresh scent for a cheap price: 100 ml €5.00 on sale. Don't let a low price fool you. Get this Versace Man Eau Fraîche look alike.

by Carlitos01
by Bnd007
by Michael
by Michael

Popular Antonio Banderas

King of Seduction Absolute by Antonio Banderas The Secret (Eau de Toilette) by Antonio Banderas Diavolo for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Antonio Banderas Her Secret Temptation by Antonio Banderas Mediterráneo (Eau de Toilette) by Antonio Banderas King of Seduction by Antonio Banderas Blue Seduction for Women by Antonio Banderas The Golden Secret (Eau de Toilette) by Antonio Banderas Seduction in Black (Eau de Toilette) by Antonio Banderas The Secret Temptation by Antonio Banderas Her Secret by Antonio Banderas Spirit for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Antonio Banderas Spirit for Women by Antonio Banderas Her Golden Secret by Antonio Banderas Cocktail Seduction Blue for Men by Antonio Banderas Antonio (Eau de Toilette) by Antonio Banderas