Blue Seduction for Men (2007) Eau de Toilette

Blue Seduction for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Antonio Banderas

Blue Seduction for Men (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by Antonio Banderas for men and was released in 2007. The scent is aquatic-fruity. It is being marketed by Puig.

Olivier Cresp

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Melon, Menthol, Blackcurrant
Heart Notes Heart NotesCappucino, Green apple, Cardamom, Seawater, Nutmeg
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Woody notes

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 24.08.2019

7.0 9.0 9.0 10.0/10

MatthewHong
I glad I found this amazing fragrance!
Guys. Don't let its price fool you! This is the one we all looking for on summer days or even at hot nights: cheap price, amazing scent, great performance and projection. If you like Versace Pour Homme and Versace Fraiche (or Dylan Blue), you would love this one. It's hard for you to offend anyone with this fresh scent. I am not sure why people have bad experience on this lovely boy (maybe its price makes them think it is a cheap scent, but it's not), he is getting 4/5 stars on Fragrantica. For longevity, I took 3 sprays on my shirt and 3 on my neck after bath at 4 pm yesterday; then going to dine out with some friends, take a nap (I didn't want to change my shirt to check how long this guy can last with my daily activities), right now it's 11am I can still smell the scent EVERYWHERE on my body! GUYS, IT IS INSANE! I hardly make a review on a fragrance because of my humble English, but I think I have to do this today to get credit for my Blue Seduction which it deserves.
7.0 6.0 7.0 8.0/10

Another Good Price/Fragrance Deal
I have tested this fragrance recently and I need to say that it smells pretty good to me. Salty, melony, marine, aquatic kind of vibe. A bit sweet, makes me think about versace pour homme, even if they are not so close, they share the same airy, fresh, transparent feel. Very easy to wear in the warmer seasons, extremley versatile. I don’t like the name of it though. Performance ? 4-6 hours on the skin, maybe a bit more (with a bit of luck). The projection is not the strongest, but still decent for me in the first hour/hour and a half. Price is very low : Somewhere around 10-15 €. I gave nice compliments to someone who wore this. Very nice pleasant smell for my nose. You need to try it.

Overall : 7/10

Treznoez007 57 days ago
Blue fresh.... summer fragrance
Carlitos01 13 months ago
Excellent fresh scent for a cheap price: 100 ml €5.00 on sale. Don't let a low price fool you. Get this Versace Man Eau Fraîche look alike.+4

by Carlitos01