Blue Seduction for Men (2007)Eau de Toilette

Blue Seduction for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Antonio Banderas

Blue Seduction for Men (Eau de Toilette) is a popular perfume by Antonio Banderas for men and was released in 2007. The scent is aquatic-fruity. It is being marketed by Puig.

Olivier Cresp

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Melon, Menthol, Blackcurrant
Heart Notes Heart NotesCappucino, Green apple, Cardamom, Seawater, Nutmeg
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Woody notes

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 02.07.2020.

Head note blenders
I think it is fair to say that a pronounced scent is generally regarded as positive and of high quality. I often read things like 'linear' or 'no change' as a rather negative feature in the comments and statements. Why is that? That presupposes that a process must always be good. A course to the bad is surprisingly rarely discussed. Yet this happens at least as often in my tests. Blue seduction is another one of those.

These top note blenders, which score with the prelude and encourage quick buying, are, in my opinion, quite common in fashion fragrances, such as the zaras and drugstore knickknacks. Blue Seduction can probably be counted to the drugstore class and falls for me ideally into the category of these head note blenders.

I was immediately enthusiastic about the start. In my opinion it is very successful and does not smell cheap at all. I would describe it as fruity melon salad with mint. Freshness, fruitiness and light sweetness are well balanced. The menthol contributes a pleasant cooling note. Comes really super!

Unfortunately, it doesn't stop there. The freshness decreases quite fast, which you could get over with such a summer freshness. Unfortunately, the complete scent changes in the meantime and Blue Seduction loses its shape. What remains is a rather pale, lightly spicy base. From the notes given I can only perceive some coffee spice at this point. The rest is indefinable, but then at least not so intense that it would disturb.

I would therefore also not see the purchase as a complete failure. For about two hours you get a very pleasant freshness, after that it gets weak and meaningless. One should consider this before buying
Successful Cheapie
Star fragrances do not have the best reputation in the perfume world. Partly rightly, but many are also wronged. What speaks against it is the small budget, since star fragrances are sold rather at drugstore prices. But sometimes you can also get a good catch for little money. Some good scents among the star scents are in my collection. Especially fresh Cheapies are very popular as a short refreshment for in between.
I like to recommend very cheap fragrances, as I am often asked about cheap fragrances for small budgets. There are also enough expensive fresh scents, which unfortunately evaporate much too fast Antonio Banderas has his best years behind him, but this fragrance is also many years old. Nevertheless, the name can be marketed well, especially in Spanish-speaking countries. The brand or the name of the fragrance is of secondary importance to me as long as the fragrance is delivered. And it does. I can recommend it to everyone who likes fresh and fruity scents. With Olivier Cresp, Puig has also found an expert for fresh scents. I really like his creations
You can get 100ml for under 20 Euro. Also a great reason to treat yourself to this fragrance. The bottle is average and the colour of the fragrance tells you where it goes: a blue seduction. A blue scent that has sea water in the pyramid. Something that really suits my taste. Twins are listed: Eau Fraiche, which is also from Cresp, and Pacific Rock Moss. Well, well. For me neither of them are twins, although he has a little bit of eau fraiche. The handwriting of Cresp is already easily recognizable there. Roughly speaking, however, he goes in a similar direction as these two and people who like them might also have fun with this one. But he also possesses a lot of independence.
This Blue Deuction is fruity-aquatic-fresh and discreetly citric. An uncomplicated no-brainer that should appeal to designer fans in particular. Freshly sprayed on, you shouldn't smell too close, because like many, it is very pungent. It settles quickly. >Then comes this nice juicy fruity melon paired with a fresh menthol chord. The menthol has a minty pleasant touch. In addition, there is a pleasant aquatic freshness with slightly citric hints. Everything is very uncomplicated and spreads a good mood.
Performance is fine for a fresh scent. Especially since it is most likely a leisure scent and doesn't have to last forever anyway. Also recommended as a mood enhancer on warm days. The Sillage is also well dosed.

A very pleasant fragrance. A no-brainer and good mood scent. Especially for young men in search of Cheapies a recommendable scent
Fruity summer freshness
In search of a summer scent, I rummaged through perfume and YouTube. Among the usual suspects, Blue Seduction was brought in at a YouTuberin. The girls there liked it very much and it got good ratings here too In Corona times you want to save a little bit and so I thought, if it is really a good cheap version of Versace Man Eau Fraiche, you can't go wrong here. Ordered and tested when the package arrived.

When spraying it on my skin, a fresh, slightly sweet gush came towards me. I tried to smell the melon, but it only slowly came to the fore. Overall a feeling of freshness and cleanliness. The aquatic does not push itself into the foreground. In the drydown the scent remains fresh and fruity, the slight existing sweetness stays in the background and fortunately decreases a little bit.
The blackcurrant gives the fragrance a slightly synthetic quality. Either because it seems synthetic itself or the fruit does not quite fit into the fragrance picture.

Sillage is strong for a fresh fragrance. I can smell it strongly on me. Maybe because my nose won't adjust because it's slightly synthetic? But even when I come back into the room, I can still notice the scent, even though I haven't put on much of it. Shelf life is ok.

For me an excellent, inexpensive summer scent. Good mood for spraying!
SvenScent
A fabulous summer celebrity fragrance!

When it comes to a celebrity scent, one should - and I do, as many others certainly do - be careful for the time being. But after a trustworthy You-Tuberin, who I feel has a similar taste to mine, chose Blue Seduction for Man by Antonio Banderas as her favourite summer scent, I tested it and was really enthusiastic. And since I am also a lover of citric-aquatic fragrances, I have also bought this one
Blue Seduction awaits with a very famous opening, which immediately wakes up all spirits. At first citric, then becoming sweetish-fruity, the melon soon pushes itself into the foreground. This Tropical Melon vibe continues far beyond the opening. The melon is the heart of the perfume, in my opinion. The whole thing always has an aquatic background, but without being salty or synthetic in any way. Unfortunately a little bit too soon the scent ends balsamic and a little bit smoky. What my nose is not able to perceive with all this is the cappuccino chord which is indicated everywhere.

All in all, Blue Seduction is a beautiful, round aquatic-fruity fragrance that knows how to convince me. As another member rightly remarked: If it would cost more and have a famous designer name on it, this deep blue water would certainly be quite hyped!
In my case, the perfume will take its place next to my favourite summer scent (D&G Light Blue Intense) and will certainly be a frequent alternative to it!

MatthewHong
I glad I found this amazing fragrance!
Guys. Don't let its price fool you! This is the one we all looking for on summer days or even at hot nights: cheap price, amazing scent, great performance and projection. If you like Versace Pour Homme and Versace Fraiche (or Dylan Blue), you would love this one. It's hard for you to offend anyone with this fresh scent. I am not sure why people have bad experience on this lovely boy (maybe its price makes them think it is a cheap scent, but it's not), he is getting 4/5 stars on Fragrantica. For longevity, I took 3 sprays on my shirt and 3 on my neck after bath at 4 pm yesterday; then going to dine out with some friends, take a nap (I didn't want to change my shirt to check how long this guy can last with my daily activities), right now it's 11am I can still smell the scent EVERYWHERE on my body! GUYS, IT IS INSANE! I hardly make a review on a fragrance because of my humble English, but I think I have to do this today to get credit for my Blue Seduction which it deserves.

Another Good Price/Fragrance Deal
I have tested this fragrance recently and I need to say that it smells pretty good to me. Salty, melony, marine, aquatic kind of vibe. A bit sweet, makes me think about versace pour homme, even if they are not so close, they share the same airy, fresh, transparent feel. Very easy to wear in the warmer seasons, extremley versatile. I don’t like the name of it though. Performance ? 4-6 hours on the skin, maybe a bit more (with a bit of luck). The projection is not the strongest, but still decent for me in the first hour/hour and a half. Price is very low : Somewhere around 10-15 €. I gave nice compliments to someone who wore this. Very nice pleasant smell for my nose. You need to try it.

Overall : 7/10

Treznoez007Treznoez007 11 months ago
Blue fresh.... summer fragrance
Carlitos01Carlitos01 21 months ago
Excellent fresh scent for a cheap price: 100 ml €5.00 on sale. Don't let a low price fool you. Get this Versace Man Eau Fraîche look alike.

by JimFinland
by Michael
by Rumburax
by Rumburax

Popular Antonio Banderas

The Secret Temptation by Antonio Banderas The Secret (Eau de Toilette) by Antonio Banderas Diavolo for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Antonio Banderas Her Secret Temptation by Antonio Banderas Mediterráneo (Eau de Toilette) by Antonio Banderas King of Seduction by Antonio Banderas Spirit for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Antonio Banderas King of Seduction Absolute by Antonio Banderas Blue Seduction for Women by Antonio Banderas The Golden Secret (Eau de Toilette) by Antonio Banderas Seduction in Black (Eau de Toilette) by Antonio Banderas Her Secret by Antonio Banderas Spirit for Women by Antonio Banderas Queen of Seduction by Antonio Banderas Her Golden Secret by Antonio Banderas Cocktail Seduction Blue for Men by Antonio Banderas Antonio (Eau de Toilette) by Antonio Banderas