Blue Seduction for Men (2007) Eau de Toilette

Blue Seduction for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Antonio Banderas

Blue Seduction for Men (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by Antonio Banderas for men and was released in 2007. The scent is fruity-aquatic. It is being marketed by Puig.

Olivier Cresp

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Melon, Menthol, Blackcurrant
Heart Notes Heart NotesCappucino, Green apple, Cardamom, Seawater, Nutmeg
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Woody notes

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 17.06.2019

7.0 6.0 7.0 8.0/10

Another Good Price/Fragrance Deal
I have tested this fragrance recently and I need to say that it smells pretty good to me. Salty, melony, marine, aquatic kind of vibe. A bit sweet, makes me think about versace pour homme, even if they are not so close, they share the same airy, fresh, transparent feel. Very easy to wear in the warmer seasons, extremley versatile. I don’t like the name of it though. Performance ? 4-6 hours on the skin, maybe a bit more (with a bit of luck). The projection is not the strongest, but still decent for me in the first hour/hour and a half. Price is very low : Somewhere around 10-15 €. I gave nice compliments to someone who wore this. Very nice pleasant smell for my nose. You need to try it.

Overall : 7/10

Carlitos01 9 months ago
Excellent fresh scent for a cheap price: 100 ml €5.00 on sale. Don't let a low price fool you. Get this Versace Man Eau Fraîche look alike.+4
6.0