Blue Seduction for Men 2007 Eau de Toilette

Blue Seduction for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Antonio Banderas
Blue Seduction for Men (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by Antonio Banderas for men and was released in 2007. The scent is aquatic-fresh. It is being marketed by Puig.

Olivier Cresp

SeawaterSeawater
NutmegNutmeg
Base Notes Base NotesAmberAmber
Woody notesWoody notes

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 23.09.2021.

Naf29
Great scent for summer time
I've tested this the other day, not something "WOW", a great scent if you are on a budget (200 ml for 20 euro).Very freshie, very citrus type of scent, great for the Barcelona climate (where I tested this fragrance) .

The projection is around 2h , and the longevity is 4-6h .

As this fragrance is made by the same house (Puig) with Benetton, I own a fragrance ( Benetton Be Strong ) that is very very similar to this. ( The Benetton one is cheaper )
Blue Seduction vs. Versace Man Eau Fraiche
In the statements here it appears again and again that the Blue Seduction and Versaces Eau Fraiche smell damn similar. Now to insinuate a "clone" would be m. E. more than justified, but seems almost witless (or even particularly funny), since the perfumer is the same for both. Why they copy themselves remains a bit of a mystery to me. About the reasons behind it, one can only speculate...a rogue who thinks evil and suspects that it has something to do with money. ; ) I do not want to evaluate further. The one copy more or less, of it the perfume world will not go down and some like it even (better).

Fragrance: A fairly typical Aquat. Basic tone is the smell of a "fresh sea breeze", which joins after citrus opening fruity components and a subtle sweetness. However, all this comes across as rather synthetic. The fruity components remind of a mixture of watermelon and perhaps this - from almost all supermarkets known - green "Granny Smith" apple variety. The sweetness is freshly gum-like and doesn't appeal to me. The cappuccino listed here, which some also seem to smell out here, I and also the people, whom I have given the to smell, could not determine.

Comparison: Have both fragrance strips in front of me and one hundred percent identical they are not. The main difference is for me that Versaces Eau Fraiche a trace "more natural", fresher and citrus comes along and it is not the, on me but quite penetrating, synthetic bubble gum sweetness inherent (an explicitly sweet fragrance it is still not), the Blue Seduction something more "playboymäßig" comes across. But since, according to "Salva", A. Banderas is considered a so-called "Latin lover", that fits then, or rather is then only consistent. All in all, both are really similar, although I would go with the Eau Fraiche if I were in doubt, even though I would argue that Blue Seduction performs a bit better. I notice the scent very clearly for quite a few hours (on the scent strip it fills the room for several hours), even if I find it rather annoying over time. In the end, neither scent would really be for me! For aquatic lovers, this is certainly, along with fragrances like the well-known Nautica Voyage, a very affordable option that should probably come across as quite pleasant on most fellow humans.

I hope I've been able to help a little. However, my bottle will have to move on!

Gone in 60 seconds
The scent is actually pretty nice, aquatic, melon, citrus.
Sillage and longevity is very weak, I get about 30 minutes of weak projection, and after 2.5-3 hours the scent is gone.
Good thing this is a cheapie that comes in a 200 ml bottle, so you can carry it a respray every hour.
This is not a keeper for me

Scent: 7/10
Longevity: 5/10
Projection: 3/10
Value: 9/10

Banderas By the Beach
Imagine you are on the beach with your feet underwater, feeling that seabreeze. You can see a lot of seaweed and green fish swimming that crystal clear water. All of this while you have a slice of melon on your hand. That's everything you get with this fragrance.

Yes, it does not last long, and yes, it is kind of a summer-only fragrance. But considering that I paid 10€ for this fragrance, it is worth it. Has an incredible smell and you can reapply as much as you want.
The spanish and the italian do make very good fresh, tropical scents, and this one is not an exception.

It is the best fragrance of this house by far.
The weak brother of D&G LBI
This Banderas is a classic summercheapy...fresh, aquatic, minty, slightly sweet...very balanced and pleasant, reminiscent of D&G, but without that deep sea breeze. Unfortunately the first impression does not last long and after about one hour it has changed into a redefinable skinscent...you can buy it (costs nothing), but you don't have to
I was tempted
Yeah, that's it. I let myself go on a blind purchase. Usually I'm quite happy with the result, but this time I'm not. I find the smell very one-dimensional. Sprayed on, smells a bit fresh, stays fresh for about 2 hours and then disappears. The flacon does the rest. Simple is ok but the label is made of cheap paper, glued crooked and blistered. Up to now I did not have a flacon that did not have a quantity, concentration etc. on the bottom. This is also missing. The cap is also not the best and I hope that the atomizer will hold. Does not make the most solid impression. It is about the 200 ml bottle. I already got better ones for much less money. But it's not a pity it's a disaster
Head note blenders
I think it is fair to say that a pronounced scent is generally regarded as positive and of high quality. I often read things like 'linear' or 'no change' as a rather negative feature in the comments and statements. Why is that? That presupposes that a process must always be good. A course to the bad is surprisingly rarely discussed. Yet this happens at least as often in my tests. Blue seduction is another one of those.

These top note blenders, which score with the prelude and encourage quick buying, are, in my opinion, quite common in fashion fragrances, such as the zaras and drugstore knickknacks. Blue Seduction can probably be counted to the drugstore class and falls for me ideally into the category of these head note blenders.

I was immediately enthusiastic about the start. In my opinion it is very successful and does not smell cheap at all. I would describe it as fruity melon salad with mint. Freshness, fruitiness and light sweetness are well balanced. The menthol contributes a pleasant cooling note. Comes really super!

Unfortunately, it doesn't stop there. The freshness decreases quite fast, which you could get over with such a summer freshness. Unfortunately, the complete scent changes in the meantime and Blue Seduction loses its shape. What remains is a rather pale, lightly spicy base. From the notes given I can only perceive some coffee spice at this point. The rest is indefinable, but then at least not so intense that it would disturb.

I would therefore also not see the purchase as a complete failure. For about two hours you get a very pleasant freshness, after that it gets weak and meaningless. One should consider this before buying
Successful Cheapie
Star fragrances do not have the best reputation in the perfume world. Partly rightly, but many are also wronged. What speaks against it is the small budget, since star fragrances are sold rather at drugstore prices. But sometimes you can also get a good catch for little money. Some good scents among the star scents are in my collection. Especially fresh Cheapies are very popular as a short refreshment for in between.
I like to recommend very cheap fragrances, as I am often asked about cheap fragrances for small budgets. There are also enough expensive fresh scents, which unfortunately evaporate much too fast Antonio Banderas has his best years behind him, but this fragrance is also many years old. Nevertheless, the name can be marketed well, especially in Spanish-speaking countries. The brand or the name of the fragrance is of secondary importance to me as long as the fragrance is delivered. And it does. I can recommend it to everyone who likes fresh and fruity scents. With Olivier Cresp, Puig has also found an expert for fresh scents. I really like his creations
You can get 100ml for under 20 Euro. Also a great reason to treat yourself to this fragrance. The bottle is average and the colour of the fragrance tells you where it goes: a blue seduction. A blue scent that has sea water in the pyramid. Something that really suits my taste. Twins are listed: Eau Fraiche, which is also from Cresp, and Pacific Rock Moss. Well, well. For me neither of them are twins, although he has a little bit of eau fraiche. The handwriting of Cresp is already easily recognizable there. Roughly speaking, however, he goes in a similar direction as these two and people who like them might also have fun with this one. But he also possesses a lot of independence.
This Blue Deuction is fruity-aquatic-fresh and discreetly citric. An uncomplicated no-brainer that should appeal to designer fans in particular. Freshly sprayed on, you shouldn't smell too close, because like many, it is very pungent. It settles quickly. >Then comes this nice juicy fruity melon paired with a fresh menthol chord. The menthol has a minty pleasant touch. In addition, there is a pleasant aquatic freshness with slightly citric hints. Everything is very uncomplicated and spreads a good mood.
Performance is fine for a fresh scent. Especially since it is most likely a leisure scent and doesn't have to last forever anyway. Also recommended as a mood enhancer on warm days. The Sillage is also well dosed.

A very pleasant fragrance. A no-brainer and good mood scent. Especially for young men in search of Cheapies a recommendable scent
Fruity summer freshness
In search of a summer scent, I rummaged through perfume and YouTube. Among the usual suspects, Blue Seduction was brought in at a YouTuberin. The girls there liked it very much and it got good ratings here too In Corona times you want to save a little bit and so I thought, if it is really a good cheap version of Versace Man Eau Fraiche, you can't go wrong here. Ordered and tested when the package arrived.

When spraying it on my skin, a fresh, slightly sweet gush came towards me. I tried to smell the melon, but it only slowly came to the fore. Overall a feeling of freshness and cleanliness. The aquatic does not push itself into the foreground. In the drydown the scent remains fresh and fruity, the slight existing sweetness stays in the background and fortunately decreases a little bit.
The blackcurrant gives the fragrance a slightly synthetic quality. Either because it seems synthetic itself or the fruit does not quite fit into the fragrance picture.

Sillage is strong for a fresh fragrance. I can smell it strongly on me. Maybe because my nose won't adjust because it's slightly synthetic? But even when I come back into the room, I can still notice the scent, even though I haven't put on much of it. Shelf life is ok.

For me an excellent, inexpensive summer scent. Good mood for spraying!
SvenScent
A fabulous summer celebrity fragrance!

When it comes to a celebrity scent, one should - and I do, as many others certainly do - be careful for the time being. But after a trustworthy You-Tuberin, who I feel has a similar taste to mine, chose Blue Seduction for Man by Antonio Banderas as her favourite summer scent, I tested it and was really enthusiastic. And since I am also a lover of citric-aquatic fragrances, I have also bought this one
Blue Seduction awaits with a very famous opening, which immediately wakes up all spirits. At first citric, then becoming sweetish-fruity, the melon soon pushes itself into the foreground. This Tropical Melon vibe continues far beyond the opening. The melon is the heart of the perfume, in my opinion. The whole thing always has an aquatic background, but without being salty or synthetic in any way. Unfortunately a little bit too soon the scent ends balsamic and a little bit smoky. What my nose is not able to perceive with all this is the cappuccino chord which is indicated everywhere.

All in all, Blue Seduction is a beautiful, round aquatic-fruity fragrance that knows how to convince me. As another member rightly remarked: If it would cost more and have a famous designer name on it, this deep blue water would certainly be quite hyped!
In my case, the perfume will take its place next to my favourite summer scent (D&G Light Blue Intense) and will certainly be a frequent alternative to it!

50something50something 25 days ago
Better than Eau Fraiche, I quite enjoy this one. Dirt cheap, I go with 20 sprays each time and I smell great! 8/10
DaiorosDaioros 4 months ago
Smells like melon.
In me it last very much, but the scent is soooo cliché, even boring.
For 3 euros 100 ml. is good for summer.
Topfpflanze3Topfpflanze3 5 months ago
A more tropical interpretation of Versace Man Eau Fraiche - for my taste better. One of the best cheapies out there
TorkeTorke 1 year ago
Very pleasent smell with a strong melon opening.
Has a terrible sillage and longevity but also a very low prive.
Treznoez007Treznoez007 2 years ago
Blue fresh.... summer fragrance
Carlitos01Carlitos01 3 years ago
Excellent fresh scent for a cheap price: 100 ml €5.00 on sale. Don't let a low price fool you. Get this Versace Man Eau Fraîche look alike.

by JimFinland
by Michael
by Rumburax
by Rumburax

Popular Antonio Banderas

The Secret Temptation by Antonio Banderas Power of Seduction by Antonio Banderas King of Seduction Absolute by Antonio Banderas Mediterráneo (Eau de Toilette) by Antonio Banderas Blue Seduction for Women by Antonio Banderas The Secret (Eau de Toilette) by Antonio Banderas Diavolo for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Antonio Banderas Seduction in Black (Eau de Toilette) by Antonio Banderas Her Secret Temptation by Antonio Banderas The Golden Secret (Eau de Toilette) by Antonio Banderas Her Secret by Antonio Banderas Spirit for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Antonio Banderas King of Seduction by Antonio Banderas Spirit for Women by Antonio Banderas Her Golden Secret by Antonio Banderas Cocktail Seduction Blue for Men by Antonio Banderas Blue Seduction Energy Aqua by Antonio Banderas Queen of Seduction by Antonio Banderas Blue Cool Seduction for Women by Antonio Banderas Electric Seduction in Black by Antonio Banderas