Foliage by Antonio Visconti

Foliage is a perfume by Antonio Visconti for women and was released in 2015. The scent is floral-spicy. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesCurrant, Pink pepper, Bergamot, Mandarin
Heart Notes Heart NotesPeony, Rosa centifolia absolute, Jasmine absolute
Base Notes Base NotesFrankincense, Grey musk

Submitted by Tatiana80, last update on 03.10.2019

4.0 6.0 7.5/10

Cremerosa - poison green sprinkles - white ribbon
While the original bottle obviously has a warm tinted pale pink, the bottling, which I got through a generous draw, was in a sweet gummibärchengrünen glass atomizer, which I find very pretty, but by its color may have influenced me first of all in my sense of smell.

I have tested the fragrance several times and tried to hide this slightly artificial green impression. That didn't help much, because Foliage develops a rapid scent on my skin in the first 15 minutes (I find such scents very exciting and sometimes a little exhausting to annoying) and starts incredibly synthetic, bitter, with a really chemical impression of nail polish remover. I like green and herbaceous scents, but this one frightened me at first and then quickly turned into exactly the kind of green scents I like. Grated leaf green, as if not the fruits mentioned in the pyramid had been used, but only their leaves and green. I find this phase very beautiful and exciting, and after the synthetic introduction I am happy about the authentic, natural green! Very fast, too fast for me, the fragrance changes into a delicate flowery, creamy and musky soft phase, which is so soft that I can't tell the difference between rose and peony and I can't even smell the jasmine. Here the fragrance reminds me a bit of Florabotanica, but is closer to the skin. After three to four hours I can only sniff out a trace, here, in the drydown, I perceive a trace of warm-bitter earthiness, almost like a patchouli note(?), like after a day of gardening in the sun.
An exciting fragrance experience, I will gladly use the bottling to the end, purchase candidate would be Foluage for me but none.
I would like to thank Frlsmilla very much for the test opportunity!