Vanilicious 2019

Vanilicious by April Aromatics
Vanilicious is a popular perfume by April Aromatics for women and men and was released in 2019. The scent is sweet-resinous. It is still available to purchase.

Tanja Bochnig

Bourbon vanillaBourbon vanilla VanillaVanilla Tonka beanTonka bean Peru balsamPeru balsam Precious woodsPrecious woods Blond tobaccoBlond tobacco SandalwoodSandalwood

Submitted by Anessa, last update on 01.09.2022.

1 in-depth fragrance description

Natural but weak
I am a vanilla lover so I must begin saying that I LOVE the scent un this perfume. For me here comes a bit problem between price and performance.
I have sampled Another April aromatics fragrances and I hace likes them... Iridiscent is a great iris scent, Néctar of love a delicious sweet mix of tuberoses and rose or his great patchouli perfume. However I do not really like vanilicious.
Regarding the scent It is nice. A very natural vanilla surrounded by a spicy and Woody background, typical in all the April aromatics perfumes. From the beggining I feel It very soft and delicate and the first time i sprayed It I thought: 'well, this is not the BEST vanilla but is natural and great for a daily use". Nevertheless one hour after I could almost smell nothing on my wrist. I have tried It also on paper... I have sprayed the strip at night just before going bed and the Next day I got just a very slightly vanilla vibe... So, I think I wouldnt Pay this fragrance as a niche when there are vanillas in the market with much better performance for only a fraction of the price. It is a Pity because this could have been a very good fragrance and one if my favourites if It would have a better performance.

Scent: 9.5
Value for money: 4
Global: 6

1 short view on the fragrance
EmorandeiraEmorandeira 1 year ago
Very nice spicy and Woody vanilla scent but, unfortunately, too weak with not a very good performance. If It would improve would be perfect

Popular by April Aromatics

Calling all Angels by April Aromatics Tempted Muse by April Aromatics Precious Woods by April Aromatics Ray of Light by April Aromatics Bohemian Spice by April Aromatics Pink Wood by April Aromatics Rosenlust (Eau de Parfum) by April Aromatics Nectar of Love by April Aromatics Erdenstern by April Aromatics Liquid Dreams by April Aromatics Unter den Linden by April Aromatics Vetiver Cœur by April Aromatics Lavandeluce by April Aromatics Purple Reign by April Aromatics Jasmina by April Aromatics Rose L'Orange by April Aromatics Agartha by April Aromatics Irisistible by April Aromatics Lotus Rising by April Aromatics Lost in Roses by April Aromatics