Alif Laila / 1001 Nights by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود
Alif Laila is a perfume by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is creamy-powdery. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesFreesiaFreesia Lemon grassLemon grass
Heart Notes Heart NotesAloe veraAloe vera
Base Notes Base NotesWhite muskWhite musk

Submitted by Nanuuk, last update on 06.07.2021.

SteelerOpera
I love this fragrance, but finding it can be a HUGE problem
I got a decant of this a few years back and fell in love. It is a beautiful soft, creamy floral fragrance with a crisp background and powdery facets in the drydown. To me, it is a masculine/unisex fragrance and could easily be worn by anyone who knows that floral and powdery fragrances aren't always feminine. I was interested in buying a full bottle and that is where the problems started. This fragrance seems to have an identity crisis. I have seen it referred to as 1000 Nights, 1001 Nights A thousand Nights, A thousand and One Nights, One Thousand Nights, One Thousand and One Nights, and Alif Laila. The only way I was able to find this entry was because I posted a picture of the decant in a FB group I and luckily the person who made the decant showed told me what it was and showed me a picture. I have yet to find the entry for this on fragrantica and I feel this fragrance would get more attention if we could solidify what the name actually is and have everyone start calling it that. The other problem is that the website never seems to have it in stock, or I have very bad luck when I look for it once or twice a year. My search continues; I am down to my last 3 or 4 mL in my decant and I use it sparingly. Hopefully, I will find it soon.

Popular by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود

Kalemat by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود Kalemat الكلمات by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود Al Fareed / الفريد by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود Resala by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود Majestic Woody Intense by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود Amiri by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود Madawi (Eau de Parfum) by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود Majestic Special Oud by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود Solid by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود Arabian Nights (Black) by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود Tarteel Silver / ترتيل فضي by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود Rosewood Parfum by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود Arabian Knight by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود Hayati by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود Aseel Special Edition / أصيل إصدار خاص by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود Arabian Legend for Men by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود Woody Intense by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود Khaleejiah by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود Kashmir by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود Blue Oud by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود