SteelerOpera
06.07.2021 - 09:25 AM

I love this fragrance, but finding it can be a HUGE problem

I got a decant of this a few years back and fell in love. It is a beautiful soft, creamy floral fragrance with a crisp background and powdery facets in the drydown. To me, it is a masculine/unisex fragrance and could easily be worn by anyone who knows that floral and powdery fragrances aren't always feminine. I was interested in buying a full bottle and that is where the problems started. This fragrance seems to have an identity crisis. I have seen it referred to as 1000 Nights, 1001 Nights A thousand Nights, A thousand and One Nights, One Thousand Nights, One Thousand and One Nights, and Alif Laila. The only way I was able to find this entry was because I posted a picture of the decant in a FB group I and luckily the person who made the decant showed told me what it was and showed me a picture. I have yet to find the entry for this on fragrantica and I feel this fragrance would get more attention if we could solidify what the name actually is and have everyone start calling it that. The other problem is that the website never seems to have it in stock, or I have very bad luck when I look for it once or twice a year. My search continues; I am down to my last 3 or 4 mL in my decant and I use it sparingly. Hopefully, I will find it soon.

Latest Reviews

SteelerOperaSteelerOpera 3 years ago
Triumphant Bronze Glory - Nu Parfums

Triumphant Bronze Glory Was not expecting this at all!
I found this at my local Marshall's store, in fact, there were 3 different Triumphant fragrances there. It had no box and since I had never smelled any of them I sprayed the inside of the cap to see what they were about. To my surprise,...

SteelerOperaSteelerOpera 3 years ago
Spicebomb Extreme - Viktor & Rolf

Spicebomb Extreme Great scent for winter and a case where the flanker is better than the original.
This reminds me of Initio Rehab quite a bit. I didn't want to pay the high price for Rehab and I'm glad I didn't. This is not an exact clone at all, but it comes close enough. This...