Majestic Woody Intense by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود
Majestic Woody Intense is a popular perfume by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is woody-oriental. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesBergamotBergamot
Lemon grassLemon grass
Heart Notes Heart NotesDavanaDavana
LavenderLavender
RosemaryRosemary
Base Notes Base NotesOudOud
SandalwoodSandalwood
VanillaVanilla

Submitted by Vawallpa, last update on 28.09.2021.

HicKha
Once upon a time in Tunis!
When I was on a tour of the old city, I walked through the old corridors to notice from afar the most beautiful and fragrant smells of lavender, sandalwood, oud and rosemary that captivated my senses. After a while, I found that my legs had led me to the source of these sweet scents. It is the Attarine market (perfumers' market). These are the images that manifest this perfume before my eyes.

The scent starts off a bit citrusy, then the lavender note comes in with fresh rosemary giving the scent a slightly minty note. After a while the oud note, paired with the sandalwood and vanilla, finds its way in and takes over the whole fragrance.
The blend of oud and vanilla give me a feeling of warmth. The rosemary is also very recognizable in the drydown.

The fragrance lasts me over 10 hours and you can tell that the perfume is of an excellent quality.
Simply wonderful
I was looking for a perfume, which puts me when smelling the image in my head to sit somewhere on the Arabian Peninsula, surrounded by beautiful Arabian architecture and palm trees.

On my search I stumbled across this perfume, it had where you also read great reviews and the fragrance notes sounded great. Thereupon I ordered this perfume blind from Kuwait.

5 days passed, then the TNT man was at my doorstep. He handed me a package, on the sender it said Kuwait, the Freue was huge and became much bigger when unpacking. I have rarely seen such a beautiful and lovingly packaged perfume!!!!!

Then it was time, the moment of truth, the first spray. What can I say? DREAMFUL.

Initially, bergamot and lemongrass provide freshness, later the woods come through, flattered by vanilla. This combination I had never smelled so before, I am since I have received it permanently enthusiastic!

However, the praise does not end here. The durability of this perfume is terrific. It holds with ease the entire day. The sillage is also top, but not oppressive. People who are with me in a room do not have to open the window to get air.

All in all, this perfume is for me for the above reasons a masterpiece and certainly not the last, which I bought from the manufacturer Arabian Oud

Wow...they did it again!
Majestic woody intense is one of the first fragrances I owned from Arabian Oud. After watching some reviews on youtube I decided to pull the trigger. And boy... It was so worth it!

This is such an amazing smell! The Oud in it is not the animalic type, but the warm, smooth kind. The Vanille in here gives it an extra creamy touch. I love to wear it in the winter

When it comes to Sillage, it's a beast! Everyone will smell you in a room, so I wouldn't overspray!

The presentation of this perfume is a 10! It comes in a beautiful green box. Unwrapping an Arabian Oud perfume is always a joy!
A dream from the Arabian Nights..,
I bought this fragrance in Dubai. I just love this fragrance and am saving the last drops for a special occasion. Soft, very arabic and with a lot of oud but not animalistic but warm and cuddly. Top Note is together with bergamot, lemongrass... What a combination together with the oud... The absolute madness... As heart note I smell best the Davana. An incredibly beautiful base note of oud, sandalwood and vanilla completes this masterpiece. It's 100% unisex and best suited for the evening.

Durability is very good, 7 hours on my skin . Sillage grandiose... Flacon a piece of jewelry...

But you have to be in the mood for the scent, I think. It's just a very woody scent... It's not an everyday scent, because it's very special and unique. I have rarely experienced such an interesting scent. Like a journey through 1,001 nights.

For oud lovers, a very clear recommendation.

Splashfrag12
Good Arabian Oud Perfume!!
Arabian Oud Majestic Woody Intense is a beautiful perfume n doubt about it.
Its not harsh at your face. Very subtle but in a different way.
Its a soft woody perfume but mind it dnt think to be a poor performer.
This beast lasts whole day long on your skin with a decent projection.
The sillage is quite huge and worth appreciating for !!!

Go ahead and buy with ease
!!!

Finerthings8Finerthings8 21 days ago
This has some similarities with gucc intense oud.this one has more oriental vibe ends with more sweet with vanilla.mine is above average per
StaticStatic 6 months ago
One of the best sandelwood warm fragrances out there. Very well blended & a must have !!!!!!
OthmanOthman 3 years ago
Amazing smell and outstanding performance
AlusAlus 5 years ago

by Splashfrag12
by Fedaie
by Fedaie

Popular Arabian Oud / العربية للعود

Kalemat by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود Kalemat الكلمات by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود Resala by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود Madawi by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود Majestic Special Oud by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود Rosewood by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود Hayati by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود Arabian Nights (Black) by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود Durrat Al-Arabia for Men by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود Khaleejiah by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود Woody Intense by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود Asalat Al Sharq by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود Tarteel Silver / ترتيل فضي by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود Kashmir by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود Arabian Knight by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود Woody Style by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود Arabian Legend for Men by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود Mukhallat Al Dewan by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود Ghroob / Ghoroob / Mokhalat Al Ghoroob by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود Woody by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود