Resala by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود
Resala is a popular perfume by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is oriental-sweet. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesSaffronSaffron
Heart Notes Heart NotesRoseRose VanillaVanilla
Base Notes Base NotesOudOud ChocolateChocolate

Submitted by Hermesh, last update on 21.06.2022.

Vanilla Rose Chocolate Saffron and Sandalwood with 1 year Longevity
The discovery of this fragrance was different from my typical store stroll. The atmosphere of the Arabian Oud shop on the Champs-Élysées is great. I loved the direct approach of the personnel too: I was given a lot of different fragrance to smell in a short time without a lot of fuss about philosophy. Despite me being a lover of narrative and story-telling in the context of fragrances, that's exactly what I was expecting from the brand: an easy to navigate repertoire with strong, statement-making fragrances. The offerings I was given were a bit similar to one another despite the fact that I was told that Resala was "different" and "on its own" but I must say I loved all of them and all of these different shades of Vanilla.
Resala is a bomb of sweet sandalwood (I don't talk much about vanilla because if you're a fan of the brand you know it's pretty much all over the place) with a strong siding of Rose for a very "prestigious" yet not-feminine effect, fantastic! There is saffron of course and the vanilla is sided with chocolate for just a different touch from the rest as mentioned. I don't think there is too much Oud here. The fragrance is a bit similar and redundant if you own the others like Aseel, Rosewood etc main differentiation being that Resala feels way more damp in comparison to the very dry Rosewood. It's on the same track of Intense cafe OG and Ristretto, an over-powered Starry Nights, Delox by Tiz. Ter. but with a very very special effect.
Simi74
This can only happen on Parfumo.de!
First time to the prehistory.
I had registered a few months ago on Parfumo.de and was immediately "infected" and at some point I discovered after already so some tests an offer to a filling of a very unusual but very pretty made flacon, because the fragrance pyramid also looked very appealing I contacted the provider and in the course of negotiations had then screwed up the order to loose 40 samples. Here also again many thanks to the dear Parfumo for the top offer (because I do not know whether I may call your name here now I will not write anything further) I had decided to test the fragrances just randomly, not to be influenced by anything I just grabbed the box and without looking just sprayed every day about 2 to 3 times. Of course I looked up later what it had been about. After about a week, a bottle fell into my hands: "O.K. once again rose and oud" I thought to myself. After a while this fragrance stood out more and more and I liked it better and better, now I had to look at what it was about and it was the Resala, I had to grin a little bit, it had been the trigger for the box full of bottlings. I had then also quickly decided that a whole bottle of it may move in with me. The catch was that this fragrance is not so easy to get in Germany and if then relatively expensive. Until last week. I write by PN with a dear and in the meantime friendly Parfumo even if we know us so far only in writing and he told me that he makes straight in Turkey vacation and in Istanbul times with Nishane pure-look wants and whether he should bring me also something. But then Nishane had somehow fallen into the water and he told me about a perfumery called Arabian Oud with a great display in the window. I replied that the name seemed very familiar and that they must have quite good fragrances. I pondered some more why the name stuck in my mind so positively and after about 15min it clicked:
"Resala! These are the manufacturers of Resala!"
i shouted loudly through the office. You should have seen the stupid and questioning faces of my colleagues ? "See if they have the Resala at a good price and if so please, please bring me one" I wrote. Then my mobile phone had problems and I couldn't get on the internet until Sunday. When I then go on Sunday here on the side I read meaningfully: " Hey Simi! What a great store I could organize there what report you please times."
Totally excited I wrote back and a short time later it was clear that I would soon get a bottle of Resala at a super price.
As of today, I am the happy owner of a full and beautiful bottle that comes in one of the most beautiful presentations I have seen so far in perfumes.
Thank you so much! Dear Sahin, that you have made this possible for me.
So now but finally to the fragrance itself:

The Resala has a super pleasant and wearable oud from start to finish.
In the opening, the saffron and a fruity rose comes through clearly, after about 1h the saffron slowly says goodbye and to the rose joins a very discreet vanilla just enough to give the rose something gourmandiges, which then lasts so 5-6h while very slowly from behind more and more the chocolate creeps up to then for an eternity with the rose and the oud to create a heavenly melange.
A similarity has remotely still the Ombre Nomade of Luis Vuitton.
In particular, the durability and sillage are very similar to both whereby the Resala me still clearly finer and more rounded seems what could be due to the chocolate.
The fragrance is unisex but the wearing person should be clear that it will attract attention. Even in the office, you should rather choose something else.
I see the fragrance when going out and at party's. Seasonally, you can wear it throughout the year, however, he is me at over 25 ° C then but a little too oppressive because I reach then rather to what fresh.
Resala has clearly the stuff of the holy grail of me to be?

What smells so good?
- me! :)
I've already tested some oud perfumes and have come to the conclusion based on the tests that they are nothing for me - too woolly, too much rose, too scratchy, on balance just not coherent for me.
And then came the Resala:
What a beautiful fragrance! :)
For my nose, the perfectly tuned, there is nothing scratchy, the rose fits super pure and the longer I wear the, the more beautiful the. Maybe it's also because of the chocolate that I like the so - I have' just a soft spot for Gourmands...
Whatever - am really totally thrilled.
The bottle is very nice, but there is a point deduction for the closure, because this sits very loose.
Arab Embassy
I became aware of the fragrance through a nice lady from Holland on YouTube She has praised him very much and since I like to test new things he came with me on the list and I could trade him very soon here.

The first thing to mention is the bottle, which is a work of art in itself. Also the packaging made of wood has what.

Now about the scent, when I first sprayed it on it was like a duel for me. I love my Aventus, Virgin Island Water and of course especially my Layton. But what came here has the potential to put many to shame.

From the first minute, this scent is slightly sweet but it doesn't overdo it and it already starts the ride with saffron and rose. I also smell something fruity out but can't really define it but that's also over after 2-3 minutes.
The vanilla is still discreetly in the background, you can hear it easily but time brings it more and more to the fore. Oud is present but subtle, gentle, soft and not animalic. It flatters more and is also not so intrusive.

Now that I'm writing these lines I have to keep smelling my arm so I can better describe Resala. So it might take me longer to finish commenting.

Ok, onward because slowly the scent picks up and the orchestra is joined by chocolate. I never thought before that I like chocolate in a perfume, Resala proved me wrong and it fits into the whole combination. And so I'm smelling my arm again.
As time goes on, the scent gets warmer and softer. Oud, chocolate and vanilla take over the reins, saffron and rose step more and more into the background, but are never 100% gone.

The entire fragrance fits for me, is like "Sky and Sand" by P. Kalkbrenner, Powerful, gentle, melodic, soothing and just good.

Now the dry themes like H & S.
Both are above average. On the skin it lasts with me easily over 11 - 12 hours and longer. On the things I can perceive him partly still the next day. The sillage is also very good, he is almost room-filling.

Through this fragrance I will probably deal a little more intensively with the fragrances of Arabian Oud.

Resala, the message has arrived and you are now very high on my ranking list!

Magnifique
Magnifique odeur de oud/chocolat, l'odeur est exquise, très bon sillage et longévité juste énorme, si vous aimez les senteurs gourmande vous pouvez y aller les yeux fermés, j'ai énormément de compliments quand le le porte !

RisingChaosRisingChaos 3 months ago
A typical clean rose-oud, earthy woods w/ a light medicinal lift plus rose, adding spicy saffron and dusting of cocoa powder. Not gourmand.
BertolucciKBertolucciK 4 months ago
Oud, a hint of rose, chocolate and vanilla. Sweet and alluring. This oriental gourmand reminds me of Shaghaf Oud. The performance is great.
TetrodotoxTetrodotox 3 years ago
My psychologist complimented on this fragrance today! First time he does that over all the different fragrances I ever wore to our meetings!

by MiniGBIC
by MiniGBIC
by Olkaolka
by Olkaolka
by Cme
by Cme

Popular by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود

Kalemat by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود Majestic Woody Intense by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود Kalemat الكلمات by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود Madawi (Eau de Parfum) by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود Al Fareed / الفريد by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود Amiri by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود Aseel Special Edition / أصيل إصدار خاص by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود Majestic Special Oud by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود Solid by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود Arabian Nights (Black) by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود Rosewood Parfum by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود Hayati by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود Arabian Legend for Men by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود Tarteel Silver / ترتيل فضي by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود Khaleejiah by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود Arabian Knight by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود Kashmir by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود Tarteel Gold by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود Asalat Al Sharq by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود Woody Style by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود