Resala by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود
Resala is a popular perfume by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is oriental-sweet. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesSaffron
Heart Notes Heart NotesRose, Vanilla
Base Notes Base NotesOud, Chocolate

Submitted by Hermesh, last update on 29.01.2021.

Arab Embassy
I became aware of the fragrance through a nice lady from Holland on YouTube She has praised him very much and since I like to test new things he came with me on the list and I could trade him very soon here.

The first thing to mention is the bottle, which is a work of art in itself. Also the packaging made of wood has what.

Now about the scent, when I first sprayed it on it was like a duel for me. I love my Aventus, Virgin Island Water and of course especially my Layton. But what came here has the potential to put many to shame.

From the first minute, this scent is slightly sweet but it doesn't overdo it and it already starts the ride with saffron and rose. I also smell something fruity out but can't really define it but that's also over after 2-3 minutes.
The vanilla is still discreetly in the background, you can hear it easily but time brings it more and more to the fore. Oud is present but subtle, gentle, soft and not animalic. It flatters more and is also not so intrusive.

Now that I'm writing these lines I have to keep smelling my arm so I can better describe Resala. So it might take me longer to finish commenting.

Ok, onward because slowly the scent picks up and the orchestra is joined by chocolate. I never thought before that I like chocolate in a perfume, Resala proved me wrong and it fits into the whole combination. And so I'm smelling my arm again.
As time goes on, the scent gets warmer and softer. Oud, chocolate and vanilla take over the reins, saffron and rose step more and more into the background, but are never 100% gone.

The entire fragrance fits for me, is like "Sky and Sand" by P. Kalkbrenner, Powerful, gentle, melodic, soothing and just good.

Now the dry themes like H & S.
Both are above average. On the skin it lasts with me easily over 11 - 12 hours and longer. On the things I can perceive him partly still the next day. The sillage is also very good, he is almost room-filling.

Through this fragrance I will probably deal a little more intensively with the fragrances of Arabian Oud.

Resala, the message has arrived and you are now very high on my ranking list!

Magnifique
Magnifique odeur de oud/chocolat, l'odeur est exquise, très bon sillage et longévité juste énorme, si vous aimez les senteurs gourmande vous pouvez y aller les yeux fermés, j'ai énormément de compliments quand le le porte !

TetrodoxTetrodox 2 years ago
My psychologist complimented on this fragrance today! First time he does that over all the different fragrances I ever wore to our meetings!

by Olkaolka
by Olkaolka

Popular Arabian Oud / العربية للعود

Kalemat by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود Kalemat  الكلمات by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود Majestic Woody Intense by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود Majestic Special Oud by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود Tarteel Silver / ترتيل فضي by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود Madawi by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود Hayati by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود Arabian Nights (Black) by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود Rosewood by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود Arabian Knight by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود Khaleejiah by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود Kashmir by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود Woody Style by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود Woody Intense by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود Asalat Al Sharq by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود Arabian Legend for Men by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود Mukhallat Al Dewan by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود Durrat Al-Arabia for Men by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود Ghroob / Ghoroob / Mokhalat Al Ghoroob by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود Woody by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود