Rosewood by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود
Rosewood is a popular perfume by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is woody-oriental. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesCambodian oud
Heart Notes Heart NotesBourbon vanilla
Base Notes Base NotesWhite musk, Frankincense

Submitted by Muotarek, last update on 11.03.2021.

Rose wood Arabian Oud
Rose wood to my nose smells like more refined and good quality blend called.Golden Dust. Its very popular within middle east perfume lovers. It is slightly more intense and better quality vanilla and gentle oud. It is nothing unusual but very pleasing and versatile.
Fr3yA
Rosewood - the better Oud Satin Mood?
Rosewood... sooo goood :)
For all who read this comment: be warned I fear it will be a bit longer ;)

I tested Rosewood for the first time during a stay in New York in an Arabian Oud boutique.
I was blown away!
Such a soft, delicate fragrance at the same time, you can clearly feel the oud note (which is present in the top note and always resonates nicely until the end) and the durability is also enormous, has really impressed me very much! Madagascar vanilla that is slightly smoky, definitely not a cheap drugstore vanilla with a subliminal musk and rose - I am in fragrance heaven!
I try not to make impulse purchases, so I didn't strike immediately and I knew that there were still several shops and boutiques waiting for me ^^
It was paradise, my husband was extremely patient and went everywhere with me - I think he even liked it a little bit...
We were at Penhaligons and of course Bergdorf Goodman could not be missing. But in the end I flew home without new perfume! None that I wanted to afford laughed at me that hard. It was great to test everything, so I thought I would get that at home too.

But Rosewood didn't let go of me, I couldn't stop thinking about that fine fragrance. It is not mega unique but I have never met anything comparable.
Until I tested oud Satin mood the other day. Wow, it's really pure at the beginning, extremely animalistic and just too much for me, but after 4-5 hours it develops in a similar way. There is no rose listed in Rosewood but I am pretty sure it is available.
For me rosewood is the more portable (and better) Oud Satin Mood. The great comment from Eyris before me also compares these 2 fragrances.

So now it was clear, I must have it - also as a reminder, as it looks like USA travel will not be possible as soon as possible...

I know this perfume is very hard to get if you want to test it, but if you have the opportunity please do!
In my opinion this fragrance gets far too little attention, it is worth every cent. I bought it online from the Emirates 100ml 105€

Listed as unisex, I find it rather feminine but I can imagine that men can also smell fantastic with it :)
The scent is very sexy but I don't find it intrusive - looking forward to wearing it in autumn/winter

Popular Arabian Oud / العربية للعود

Kalemat by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود Kalemat  الكلمات by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود Resala by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود Majestic Woody Intense by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود Majestic Special Oud by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود Madawi by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود Hayati by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود Kashmir by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود Tarteel Silver / ترتيل فضي by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود Arabian Nights (Black) by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود Khaleejiah by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود Woody Style by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود Asalat Al Sharq by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود Woody Intense by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود Arabian Knight by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود Arabian Legend for Men by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود Mukhallat Al Dewan by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود Durrat Al-Arabia for Men by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود Ghroob / Ghoroob / Mokhalat Al Ghoroob by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود Woody by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود