Rosewood Parfum by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود
Rosewood Parfum is a popular perfume by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is woody-oriental. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesCambodian oudCambodian oud
Heart Notes Heart NotesBulgarian roseBulgarian rose Bourbon vanillaBourbon vanilla
Base Notes Base NotesWhite muskWhite musk CedarwoodCedarwood

Submitted by Muotarek, last update on 21.06.2022.

1 in-depth fragrance description

Rose wood Arabian Oud
Rose wood to my nose smells like more refined and good quality blend called.Golden Dust. Its very popular within middle east perfume lovers. It is slightly more intense and better quality vanilla and gentle oud. It is nothing unusual but very pleasing and versatile.
Fr3yA
Rosewood - the better Oud Satin Mood?
Rosewood... sooo goood :)
For all who read this comment: be warned I fear it will be a bit longer ;)

I tested Rosewood for the first time during a stay in New York in an Arabian Oud boutique.
I was blown away!
Such a soft, delicate fragrance at the same time, you can clearly feel the oud note (which is present in the top note and always resonates nicely until the end) and the durability is also enormous, has really impressed me very much! Madagascar vanilla that is slightly smoky, definitely not a cheap drugstore vanilla with a subliminal musk and rose - I am in fragrance heaven!
I try not to make impulse purchases, so I didn't strike immediately and I knew that there were still several shops and boutiques waiting for me ^^
It was paradise, my husband was extremely patient and went everywhere with me - I think he even liked it a little bit...
We were at Penhaligons and of course Bergdorf Goodman could not be missing. But in the end I flew home without new perfume! None that I wanted to afford laughed at me that hard. It was great to test everything, so I thought I would get that at home too.

But Rosewood didn't let go of me, I couldn't stop thinking about that fine fragrance. It is not mega unique but I have never met anything comparable.
Until I tested oud Satin mood the other day. Wow, it's really pure at the beginning, extremely animalistic and just too much for me, but after 4-5 hours it develops in a similar way. There is no rose listed in Rosewood but I am pretty sure it is available.
For me rosewood is the more portable (and better) Oud Satin Mood. The great comment from Eyris before me also compares these 2 fragrances.

So now it was clear, I must have it - also as a reminder, as it looks like USA travel will not be possible as soon as possible...

I know this perfume is very hard to get if you want to test it, but if you have the opportunity please do!
In my opinion this fragrance gets far too little attention, it is worth every cent. I bought it online from the Emirates 100ml 105€

Listed as unisex, I find it rather feminine but I can imagine that men can also smell fantastic with it :)
The scent is very sexy but I don't find it intrusive - looking forward to wearing it in autumn/winter

1 short view on the fragrance
Zebra782Zebra782 6 months ago
Harsh and very synthetic, and the fact that it performs like an absolute monster doesn't help in this case.

Images

3 fragrance photos of the community

Popular by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود

Al Fareed / الفريد by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود Madawi (Eau de Parfum) by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود Resala by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود Kalemat الكلمات by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود Kalemat by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود Amiri by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود Majestic Woody Intense by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود Majestic Special Oud by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود Tarteel Silver / ترتيل فضي by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود Aseel Special Edition / أصيل إصدار خاص by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود Solid by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود Arabian Nights (Black) by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود Hayati by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود Arabian Legend for Men by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود Tarteel Gold by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود Khaleejiah by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود Arabian Knight by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود Kashmir by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود Blue Oud by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود Mukhallat Al Dewan by Arabian Oud / العربية للعود