Aramis Ice

(2004)
Aramis Ice by Aramis
Where to buy?
Aramis Ice is a perfume by Aramis for men and was released in 2004. The scent is fresh-fruity. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesAldehydes, Orange

Sillage 4.0/10
Longevity 4.0/10
Scent 7.0/10
Helpful Review    2 Awards
Kind of fresh and clean air that gives a delicate sense of lightness.
I've been fascinated when I tested ICE on a paper strip. Kind of fresh and clean air surrounded my nose, a delicate sense of lightness. At the same time, I've tested COOL, which was more green, kind of fresh cut grass. Given that both were the last pieces in the outlet shop, I got them for a bargain price... 20€ each.

This morning I decided to wear ICE and... I was a bit puzzled about how it reacted with my skin chemistry.
It opens boozy, and I feel something burnt in it, definitely not what I've smelt on the strip. Imagine the smell of orange peel over the heating system... burnt orange! Maybe, the bottle is from the original production, and perhaps a bit old, given that it is apparently dismissed.

After some time that weird effect fades away, and it turns into a more fresh and clean aroma, you know, something like "just out of the shower". I can clearly smell the flowery grace of the lavender mixed with the pungent patchouli, not too dirty.

The drydown is dominated by the sweetness of the amber, with a gentle presence of the brightness of the sandalwood. My sensations about ICE are calming, bright, comforting, uplifting.

Unfortunately, the sillage is subtle, it stays close to my skin, and the longevity is very moderate, just a couple of hours. Again, my bottle might be too old and gone bad.

I do recommend ICE for spring and summer time, suitable for both leisure and business, preferably as a day choice and evening. To me, it is perfect for male of any age.

Just my two cents.
Gianluca

Gianluca 8 months ago
A kind of fresh and clean air that gives a delicate sense of lightness, something like "just out of the shower". Yeah, my bright necessities!+3
Bottle 5.0
Sillage 4.0
Longevity 4.0
Scent 7.0

Popular Aramis

Aramis (Eau de Toilette) by Aramis Perfume Calligraphy Rose by Aramis Aramis 900 Herbal Eau de Cologne by Aramis Perfume Calligraphy by Aramis J•H•L (Custom Blended Cologne) by Aramis Havana (Eau de Toilette) by Aramis Tuscany per Uomo (Eau de Toilette) by Aramis New West / New West for Him by Aramis Devin (Country Eau de Cologne) by Aramis Perfume Calligraphy Saffron by Aramis Tuscany per Donna (Eau de Parfum) by Aramis Aramis Gentleman by Aramis Tuscany / Etruscan by Aramis New West for Her by Aramis Havana Reserva by Aramis Adventurer by Aramis Aramis Life (Eau de Toilette) by Aramis Impeccable by Aramis Aramis Black by Aramis Havana pour Elle by Aramis