Khashab Al Oud

Khashab Al Oud by Ard Al Zaafaran

Khashab Al Oud is a perfume by Ard Al Zaafaran for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is oriental-woody. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Oud, Bergamot, Lavender, Cardamom, Sandalwood, Musk, Vetiver, Cedar, Amber

Submitted by Pipette, last update on 03.08.2020.

PerverseNase
Animalistic oud with a light cowhouse note
I had a hard time at the Oriental around the corner in Berlin and also tested it there when I asked them to show me the woodiest stuff they have in stock. And yes, when I smelled it for the first time, I immediately recognized that this was something animalistic - difficult: exactly my world. It's not for nothing that I love perfumes like Lalique Encre Noire Extreme, Gucci Absolut Guilty or Jacques Bogart Oud Edition, all perfumes that I wear without shame even in the middle of summer Smelled, tested and now bought after all. At home then tested on the skin and found the following: When sprayed on, a sweetish, limy mixture develops. From the perception sweet - oriental (cardamom, amber, lavender), but also here the animalistic oud is already knocking at the door. After about 10 - 20 min: for the sensitive western nose, which was used to clean - sweetish perfumes, from now on a cowshed / horse apple note will smell out, definitely responsible is here: OUD!
But the sweet - oriental note is not completely gone, it recedes more and more into the background, underpinning the animalistic Oud.
The whole scent pyramid reminds me very much of the Orient, once sniffed at it and I literally see myself in a Bollywood - movie or as a sultan in a Disney Aladdin real film adaptation.
The perfume should be considered by absolute gurus for oud fragrances or by fragrance lovers for the dirty and animalistic. I myself am still looking for opportunities to wear this one, I don't want to impose it on my colleagues. Not that it is bad, but non-scent-enthusiasts not to walk on the fur.
For those who are afraid of the dirty - animalistic oud: I can well imagine that other people tend to perceive the cowshed - oud - note in the Sillage as strong - woody or through the light sweet "typically oriental", because the scent mixture in the air is not so intense anymore.
A hammer - woody oud - perfume with the usual strong durability and not necessarily enormous sillage. The Sillage is not brutal, but you can still perceive it.
Interesting on the bottle are also the oud fragments that float in the fragrance juice.

Popular Ard Al Zaafaran

Midnight Oud (Eau de Parfum) by Ard Al Zaafaran Oud Al Shams by Ard Al Zaafaran Sheikh Al Oud by Ard Al Zaafaran Oud Muataq by Ard Al Zaafaran Oud 24 Hours (Eau de Parfum) by Ard Al Zaafaran Mukhallat Kalaam by Ard Al Zaafaran Shams Al Emarat (Eau de Parfum) by Ard Al Zaafaran Oud Isphahan by Ard Al Zaafaran Oud Sharqia (Eau de Parfum) by Ard Al Zaafaran Dirham Oud by Ard Al Zaafaran Oud Fazza by Ard Al Zaafaran Oud Al Sayad by Ard Al Zaafaran Dirham (Eau de Parfum) by Ard Al Zaafaran Mukhallat Sharqia by Ard Al Zaafaran Oudh Al Abiyedh Khasati by Ard Al Zaafaran Shams Al Emarat Khususi by Ard Al Zaafaran Dirham Khususi by Ard Al Zaafaran Turab Al Dhahab by Ard Al Zaafaran Ajeeb Ghareeb by Ard Al Zaafaran Nujoom Al Arab Khusoosi by Ard Al Zaafaran