Oud Isphahan

Oud Isphahan by Ard Al Zaafaran

Oud Isphahan is a perfume by Ard Al Zaafaran for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is leathery-woody. The production was apparently discontinued.

Submitted by BlueValkyrie, last update on 09.08.2019

7.0 7.0 8.0 8.0/10

Domina in leather costume
... that's how it must smell when the dominatrix unpacks her leather whip and pulls her cigar in the corner of her mouth! The leather dominates the opening together with plenty of spicy smoke, a few minutes later I can spot vetiver (even if this is not mentioned in the fragrance pyramid) and patchouli is added, giving the fragrance an earthy note. There's no trace of Rose here. I seem to remember that Bulgari Black has a similar composition, at least at that time (15 years ago) I had this smell of burning rubber (the process where tires are vulcanized) in my nose. After 10-15 minutes this pungent smell disappears and the wooden chords spread. I can perceive sandalwood and earthy cedar, I am still waiting for the rose... The perfume is sold / marketed as unisex, but I find it much too spicy / woody, I would rather assign it to the masculine direction. I find it extraordinary (good) and unconventional, you don't smell it every day. Unfortunately, I'm still waiting for the rose, wherever it hides.

Popular Ard Al Zaafaran

Sheikh Al Oud by Ard Al Zaafaran Oud 24 Hours (Eau de Parfum) by Ard Al Zaafaran Shams Al Emarat by Ard Al Zaafaran Dirham by Ard Al Zaafaran Oud Sharqia (Eau de Parfum) by Ard Al Zaafaran Mukhallat Kalaam by Ard Al Zaafaran Midnight Oud by Ard Al Zaafaran Oud Al Shams by Ard Al Zaafaran Oud Muataq by Ard Al Zaafaran Dirham Khususi by Ard Al Zaafaran Oud Isphahan by Ard Al Zaafaran Dirham Oud by Ard Al Zaafaran Oudh Al Abiyedh Khasati by Ard Al Zaafaran Musk al Shuyookh by Ard Al Zaafaran Oud Ahlam Al Arab by Ard Al Zaafaran Ajeeb Ghareeb by Ard Al Zaafaran Oud Al Sultan by Ard Al Zaafaran Shams Al Emarat Khususi by Ard Al Zaafaran Layali Al Musarat by Ard Al Zaafaran Oudi by Ard Al Zaafaran