Walimah (2018) Extrait de Parfum

Walimah (Extrait de Parfum) by Areej Le Doré
Walimah (Extrait de Parfum) is a new perfume by Areej Le Doré for women and men and was released in 2018. The scent is spicy-floral. The longevity is above-average.

Top Notes Top NotesChampaca flower, Magnolia
Heart Notes Heart NotesBengali oud, Tobacco leaf, Cocoa, Saffron, Cinnamon
Base Notes Base NotesDeer musk, Vetiver, Labdanum, Peru balsam

Submitted by Uwki, last update on 11.05.2018

Bottle 8.0/10 Sillage 7.0/10 Longevity 9.0/10 Scent 5.5/10
Florals steal the show...
As strange as this sounds...I’ve sampled this repeatedly but it opens up ...reminiscent of grape kool-aid but then shifts quickly to the most realistic white/yellow narcotic and crisp floral with the slightest hints of chocolatey musk. I loved the opening and the mid which then reminded me of the cleanest sheets just out of the drier. That scent of the florals passing through the open windows in the summer. Fabric softener + realistic florals intermingling. Unfortunately, the final phase was a real turn off for me. The end result was extremely floral, feminine, and that’s it. I couldn’t detect much more than the florals at this point. I really couldn’t understand the hype in this scent. Sample before purchasing unless you are into florals. Had this stayed like the opening or even the mid, I would be all over it buying a full bottle and a backup. While I do respect this fragrance and I appreciate all of the naturals that went into this composition, I didn’t like where it went. I went from being excited to disappointed within a matter of 45 minutes.

Odysseus 6 months ago
This Oriental Floral beauty has many other subtle layers. It leans more feminine, but I don't care! This is what Heaven must smell like...+2
Bottle 9.0
Sillage 7.0
Longevity 9.0
Scent 10.0

• by Splashfrag12 by Splashfrag12
  • by Ustad by Ustad

Popular Areej Le Doré

Inverno Russo by Areej Le Doré Siberian Musk by Areej Le Doré Atlantic Ambergris by Areej Le Doré Russian Musk by Areej Le Doré Oud Picante by Areej Le Doré Russian Oud by Areej Le Doré Flux de Fleur by Areej Le Doré Ottoman Empire by Areej Le Doré Indolis by Areej Le Doré Oud Zen by Areej Le Doré Walimah (Extrait de Parfum) by Areej Le Doré Walimah Attar by Areej Le Doré