Musk Lave 2020

Musk Lave by Areej Le Doré
Musk Lave is a new perfume by Areej Le Doré for women and men and was released in 2020. The scent is powdery-animal. Projection and longevity are above-average. The production was apparently discontinued.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Lavender
Heart Notes Heart NotesLavender absolute, Osmanthus, Mysore sandalwood, Siberian deer musk
Base Notes Base NotesIris, Oakmoss, Labdanum

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 04.12.2020.

Parzival852
spicy lavender with powdery iris on warm musk
Musk Lave is the second fragrance in the new collection that I ordered blindly. Unfortunately the sprayer is defective. I can only pump the liquid directly onto the skin. But at least something comes out. After the first application I was a bit sceptical if I will like it. But in the meantime I'm really very fond of it.

Musk Lave opens with spicy lavender. The musk appears as a warm cloud, which plays only very discreetly in the background. The bergamot is initially perceived as a sour rather than a fresh note and reminds me of the bergamot in Earl Grey.
The iris is now increasingly playing to the fore as a dry and powdery note, accompanied by the spiciness and light sweetness of lavender. In fact, fruity notes of osmanthus also appear again and again. According to Russian Adam, lavender should also exude fruity notes.
The musk stays in the background the whole time, but spreads a warm cloud of well-being as already written above. The animalism is there, but only if you really look for it.
Sandalwood and labdanum appear to me as warm notes only distant in the background, but contribute a certain sweetness.

What I really like about Musk Lave is this combination of spicy lavender, powdery iris and warming musk. This combination dominates the fragrance the whole process. It remains interesting because of the different nuances of spiciness that can be perceived.

The Sillage is rather moderate and unobtrusive. The shelf life is good, but not until the next day
Rosie88
Association: "dirty fizzy drink powder"
For a long time I have been looking forward to the new collection of Areej le Doré... When the preorder was done (which wasn't easy at all, because the site collapsed again and again) and I got over the waiting time, it was finally done and I was allowed to add the new collection to my collection...

I was so excited to see what Musk Lave would smell like... Lavender in scents is not always easy for my nose, but let's see...

A good sprayer up on your arm and off you go:

WOW, a proper load of bergamot - fresh, tangy, intense and in the top note here absolutely great ...
Added to this is an amazingly soft lavender, light, soft purple, young and also fresh...
My association (Attention: not meant negatively): Fizzy Shower Powder !!

My nose really compared this with effervescent sherbet powder and for me there is really something to it.... --> yeah, just counter it ;-))

Later the fragrance takes on a softly animalistic touch, which becomes more intense with time... the deer musk lives up to its name and gives the fragrance a wonderful "dirtiness" - in combination with a fine powdery iris note - the fragrance envelops you with a "dirty" powder, "dirty powder" so to speak ;-)

So Musk Lave remains a decent time on my skin until later something soft-earthy and creamy-woody is added: The base is reached.... A completely successful fragrance for me, which I have never smelled before... not commonplace and for me an absolutely unique fragrance with the unmistakable signature of Russian Adam....

The more I wear it, the more I don't want to give it up... for me one of the best fragrances in my collection :-)
If you want to "get rid of" your flacon, please contact me ;-))

Lavendel hatte ich nicht :-)
by Parzival852
by Schnuppi42
by Schnuppi42

Popular Areej Le Doré

Oud Zen by Areej Le Doré Koh-i-Noor by Areej Le Doré Ottoman Empire by Areej Le Doré Siberian Musk by Areej Le Doré Oud Luwak (Extrait de Parfum) by Areej Le Doré Russian Musk (Extrait de Parfum) by Areej Le Doré War and Peace by Areej Le Doré Baikal Gris (Extrait de Parfum) by Areej Le Doré Oud Luwak Attar by Areej Le Doré Atlantic Ambergris by Areej Le Doré Plumeria de Orris by Areej Le Doré Malik Al Taif (Extrait de Parfum) by Areej Le Doré War and Peace Part II by Areej Le Doré Antiquity by Areej Le Doré Siberian Summer by Areej Le Doré Oud Picante by Areej Le Doré Russian Oud (Extrait de Parfum) by Areej Le Doré Baikal Gris Attar by Areej Le Doré Grandenia by Areej Le Doré Walimah Attar by Areej Le Doré