Triumph of Bacchus 2019

Triumph of Bacchus by Argos
Triumph of Bacchus is a popular perfume by Argos for women and men and was released in 2019. The scent is sweet-spicy. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesSaffronSaffron
AmberAmber
SandalwoodSandalwood
VanillaVanilla
MuskMusk

Submitted by Maggy4u, last update on 08.07.2021.

Boozy Gourmand
Very nice boozy gourmand frangrance. It reminds me of Mancera Red Tobacco but a lighter version. The rum is very well blended with the fruits what makes it a sweet boozy gourmand frangrance. Absolutely a stunning Fragrance I highly recommend.
T8000
Peach in rum, embedded in tobacco and vanilla :)
Triumph of Bacchus has me like the previous speakers very quickly overrun!
Sweet and spicy is right up my alley, so I like the Herod, Oajan, Side Effect, Arabesque and Golden Powder track. Arabesque is my favorite of these so far.

The alcoholic peach is initially very tangy fruity and the rum note comes through strongly at the same time. The whole thing embedded in tobacco and rounded off with vanilla gives a really nice spice! The fragrance smells very pleasant and harmonizes well. Overall, not as overly sweet as, for example, Initio Side Effect. All around a fine oriental fragrance that is generally pleasing and easy to wear. By the spice and sweetness rather in winter / autumn to see. Durability quite long, I smell even after 8h still...

In fact, I had to order the fragrance after the sample also promptly :)
Positively surprised I was by Argos itself, on the request to receive a sample of another fragrance they sent me not only samples of all their fragrances with, but also a travel atomizer. The packaging was beautifully designed, several little letters with wax seals and a coupon code for the next order right there. Very ornate and fitting for the opulent name and scent :)
The bottle is also appropriately designed, stands very nicely. Dead weight sufficient to beat down the next burglar, similar to the lids of Parfums de Marly :)

Should have smelled times, if you can start with the initially mentioned fragrances what!
SamplyD
Sensual seduction of the great Bacchus!
When I read the notes, white peach, rum, jasmine, tobacco,... i knew from the beginning this fragrance belongs to me. 4 days later, the flacon was already there. I opened the package full of anticipation very gently, not that something could break and then I held this beautiful artful flacon in my hands. The very first spray on my wrist. I waited a short moment for the alcohol to dissipate and then I smelled the scent!!!! It's called "Triumph of Bacchus" designed by Christian Petrovich, a god of wine, intoxication, madness and ecstasy. I smelled the fragrance and really saw in my imagination! Bacchus before me, seducing me with this perfume. Christian Petrovich has created a fragrance that mirrors that of a wine god like Bacchus in reality. Very sensual warm, sweet like wine and floral like jasmine. I as a man have to say that I really love jasmine, not only here but in many different fragrances. Triumph of Bacchus belongs to one of my favorite perfumes from now on!
Madness - Scent
For those who like Oajan, Layton, Naxos and Side Effect, I can warmly recommend this fragrance. Beautiful creamy gourmand that can be worn almost always and everywhere. I must honestly admit that I love OAJAN, but this one..... puts another shovel on it! Absolutely recommendable!!

Argos Triumph Of Bacchus
Fell in love upon first application. I'm not usually a fan of tobacco based fragrances but this one took my breath away. Bought a full bottle immediately & waited 3.5 months for it to arrive. I guess it sells out fast & I can see why. This juice is devine. Such a complex blend of oils that are simply blended to perfection. Tobacco isn't too leafy, yet smooth & sweet. The green apple, white peach, rum & vetiver are star players in the top end & then the amber, sandalwood and musk kicks in with slight whiffs of Tonka. Later in the dry down something magical happens when that heavenly addition of patchouli, vanilla and jasmine kicks in. Phenomenal quality fragrance not to be missed. Christian has hit a home run with this one. This is one of those frags that you continously get whiffs of throughout the day. Not a loud fragrance at all but definitely stays with you for a solid 10+ hours before it starts to sit closer to the skin but i found it stays on my clothes until I wash them. Endless compliment getter with this one & no doubt it's quickly become one of my all time favorites. Don't hesitate to sample...

Fellow Spirit
Christian Petrovich is a model and entrepreneur, but he also got a passion for travel. With Argos he fulfilled the dream of his own fragrance line, which goes back to the name of the ship of Iason from the Greek heroic saga, built by the multi-eyed giant Argus. Accordingly, not only the flacons but also the fragrances are epic in design.

The three most recent publications focus on 3 central motifs of mythology: Artemis and the hunt (Bravido Della Caccia), Eros and Psyche (Bacio Immortale) and the Roman god Bacchus (Triumph of Bacchus).

Christian refers with the name of the fragrance to a fresco Annibale Carraccis in the Palazzo Farnese, which shows the god's victorious return from India and Ariadne, his wife.

Triumph of Bacchus is just as opulent as its divine namesake. Juicy peach and rum play with tonka, but also slightly earthy accents of patchouli and vetiver, sweet and a little (godly) drunk of joy. At the same time, the fragrance remains sweet and delicously fruity.

This aura of abundance lingers and shines around me very constantly and omnipresent over the more than 10 hours.

Like a fellow spirit.

That gentle teases and dances around.

BoBoChampBoBoChamp 3 months ago
Initially boozy and spicy fruity-sweet, this warm and dusty, oriental spicy-earthy Fall fragrance, settles to a sweet musky-woody base.
ExxellenceExxellence 1 year ago
A softer version of Mancera Red Tobacco. Very similar so if you like RT but it's too strong for you then this one is a good option.
JohnmichaelJohnmichael 1 year ago
Simply divine fragrance from an amazing collection. Not one bad scent in this entire line up. Argos is pure class. Quality is second to none

by Sully224
by Sully224
by Eggi37
by Eggi37
by Swen79
by Swen79

Popular Argos

Bacio Immortale by Argos Brivido Della Caccia by Argos Argos pour Homme by Argos Argos pour Femme by Argos