Ari 2015Eau de Parfum

Ari (Eau de Parfum) by Ariana Grande
Bottle Design Established NYC
Ari (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by Ariana Grande for women and was released in 2015. The scent is sweet-fruity. It is being marketed by Designer Parfums.

Top Notes Top NotesPear, Raspberry, Pink grapefruit
Heart Notes Heart NotesLily-of-the-valley, Rosebud, Vanilla orchid
Base Notes Base NotesBlond woods, Marshmallow, Musk

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 09.10.2020.

Comma, but
You gotta hand it to Ari. This fragrance lives up to its promise. So in that respect I shouldn't actually give him such a bad mark. Why in my opinion he keeps his promises and why I can't evaluate him better, is explained in more detail.

The fragrances, which are marketed by singers, actors or the like, probably first of all have the fans of the corresponding star as their target group. So how do you describe Ariana Grande's target audience? Female, between 11 and 18 years old. And for those who now want to complain that they know 22-year-old Ariana fans or are between 11 and 18 years old, but don't like Ariana: That's not my point. What I'm getting at is the majority of Ariana Grande fans.

And the fragrance fits the target group described like a fist on the eye. Means he's sugary-sweet. Whoever likes it. But I just don't like cotton candy scents. There are fragrances that are more penetrating or that I find more negative in other ways. But in an adult woman I can't imagine the scent, it looks so youthful and inexperienced
Ari is certainly suitable as an introduction for very young perfume enthusiasts, but with increasing experience in the world of fragrances, the change to more complex fragrances should take place.
Betty0714
With other Hui with me pfui...
Back then, about a year ago, I was working in a shoe store. It was a day with many customers, but twice that one day my nose took an extremely pleasant aroma. It just smelled sooo good. I asked the girl what scent it was and she told me the name. I was surprised a star perfume smelled so good. Because I hadn't seen that before. Then in the course of the day another customer, who smelled stunningly good. I asked again and it was that "Ari" again. Both girls were young, blond and groomed. Somehow the scent matched them.
I had to spray on the scent the next day but to my horror I didn't like the scent of ME. It had too little depth. I had to admit he wasn't for me...

It just smells sweet, tasty and somehow like summer and good mood. Swept and clean and somehow after fun.

by Sumi
by CPL
by SweetenerARI
by SweetenerARI

Popular Ariana Grande

Cloud (Eau de Parfum) by Ariana Grande Moonlight (Eau de Parfum) by Ariana Grande Sweet Like Candy (Eau de Parfum) by Ariana Grande Thank U, Next by Ariana Grande R.E.M. by Ariana Grande Sweet Like Candy Limited Edition by Ariana Grande Frankie by Ariana Grande