Sweet Like Candy 2016Eau de Parfum

Sweet Like Candy (Eau de Parfum) by Ariana Grande
Bottle Design Established NYC
Sweet Like Candy (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by Ariana Grande for women and was released in 2016. The scent is sweet-fruity. It is being marketed by Designer Parfums.

Top Notes Top NotesBlackberry, Italian bergamot, Pear
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine sambac, Frangipani, Honeysuckle
Base Notes Base NotesBlackcurrant liqueur, Marshmallow, Cashmere wood, Vanilla

Submitted by CPL, last update on 31.10.2020.

GirlofNow
In a bad mood you always put a smile on my face!:)
When I'm in a bad mood, Sweet like Candy is such a scent that I come down again and put a smile on my face:))) It cheers me up and makes me somehow just happy:))) It gives me hopes that, even if you might be annoyed for the whole day or if the sun was shining again the next day... To be honest I don't know why of all things THIS scent can make me happy, so far I can't really explain it to myself...Do you have a question about any scent that makes you smile while sniffing at the bottle? Would I be interested in mega!:) I love ALL my scents! And everyone makes me happy too, but SLC has something magical about it!:)

Sometimes when I have appointments means I haven't slept so well in the night then this scent is like coffee for me:D Admittedly I had ordered this perfume blind...
Since I have heard only good about it (I must also admit that I love the Ariana Grande fragrances:)) so I immediately ordered the 100ml Falkon... I know I'm crazy but don't care:D When the package arrived I was really looking forward to it!) Unfortunately the lid of the bottle was broken and the packaging was also not in the best condition:( What I found mega annoying...
I could digest it more or less because the content was more important for me at that moment.

I immediately notice the bergamot with the pear when I spray on it. They are very fresh, but it also has a slight sour note (meant positive!) Every time I spray this perfume on, I enjoy the bergamot:) It refreshes my senses and makes me feel more awake. The pear is also there more refreshing and slightly sweetish which I personally like better:) I couldn't smell Jasmin out of there now, she was rather in the background. I think the Marshmallow note is also very fine:) It's not an artificial marshmallow note much, more of a sweet and fluffy marshmallow:D I think my good mood comes from the marshmallow note;D I can smell the vanilla quite discreetly on my skin. But even since there is no severe headache or vanilla much more a baby - powder vanilla:))))

The Ariana Grande fragrances remind me easily of the Juicy Couture fragrances... What I do not find bad now but that, newest are these smells now also again not! Still, there's nothing you can do wrong with this scent. I wear it when I'm in a bad mood, sometimes when I'm shopping or when I don't know exactly what to wear in the morning, then I often go for it:) H+S is OK! 4-5 hours I can smell it on my skin on the clothes but 2.hours longer.

Für Fresh.. Verschleiß oder Nacht ;D
by 0oTamio0
by 0oTamio0

Popular Ariana Grande

Cloud (Eau de Parfum) by Ariana Grande Moonlight (Eau de Parfum) by Ariana Grande Ari (Eau de Parfum) by Ariana Grande Thank U, Next by Ariana Grande R.E.M. by Ariana Grande Sweet Like Candy Limited Edition by Ariana Grande Frankie by Ariana Grande