Cloud 2018 Eau de Parfum

Cloud (Eau de Parfum) by Ariana Grande
Bottle Design Powershovel
Cloud (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Ariana Grande for women and was released in 2018. The scent is sweet-gourmand. It is being marketed by Designer Parfums. Pronunciation
Scent goes well with Kissing Burns 6.4 Calories A Minute. Wanna Workout?

Top Notes Top NotesLavender, Pear, Bergamot
Heart Notes Heart NotesCoconut cream, Praliné, Vanilla orchid
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Woods

Submitted by CPL, last update on 16.05.2021.

Laralina
BR, only cuter and without a dentist
Funnily enough, I got BR and Cloud on the same day. I didn't know either before and then had one on each arm. Cloud is BR for me, only sweeter and without that touch of dentist.

In my opinion, Cloud can be worn by a man as well, it's not clearly a woman's perfume to me.
From the first impression, I don't want it. It lasted about half an hour and then I found him really great and have concluded to keep him, which I actually did not intend.

The flacon could be nicer. I have this ugly plastic thing immediately removed and thrown away, because the entire box has stunk afterwards.

For a celebrity fragrance, however, I'm really happy with it. I don't really use those anymore as a rule, but this one I will wear more often. Now many will probably call me a philistine, but I actually like it better than BR. (Probably because on my skin the dentist comes out so badly)
What can I say,
i bought it because it was touted on YouTube as the Baccarat Rouge clone par excellence and I thought, ok then I'll test times the and then decide whether I buy the 540.
I haven't smelled the BR540 yet, but will order a souk and compare.
I can't say anything against the Cloud. I really like the scent. Is definitely times what different. H/S are brutal for the price. I smell him all day on me and on the shirt even 2 days later. Definitely recommend for the price. Even if he should not resemble the BR540, I would not be disappointed
Shock of the day!
Ariana Grande Cloud is described by many as a dupe to Baccarat Rouge 540. This made me very curious. I asked myself, how can that be? A fragrance that is so cheap can't smell the same as a fragrance in the price range of Baccarat Rouge, can it?
Accordingly, skeptical, I ordered a miniature of Ariana Grande Cloud and was curious what to expect.
Yesterday, the fragrance arrived with me and I had to test him of course immediately!
What can I say... I am shocked.
For my nose he smells 95% the same!
I couldn't believe what I was smelling yesterday. It really does smell almost exactly like Baccarat Rouge to my nose! Only the coconut contained comes out a bit with the Cloud. Longevity was also very good. I am really very surprised by this result! I really did not expect this. The bottle looks of course very cheap and does not correspond at all to my taste. But all in all, price-performance is right here!

What do you say? Are the two fragrances alike or is something wrong with my nose?

I think I'm getting old
For a few weeks now, this nougat cloud has been haunting my Metkzettel. Today I finally got to test this fragrance at the blue D on my skin.
So sprayed on and sniffed it: phew is that a sugary fragrance cloud on my wrist.
Now an hours later, the sugary note has already faded significantly, but Cloud smells on me like the Kinderbueno filling. And I ask myself right now "who wants that?"
I feel with my 25 years and 363 days feel way too old for it, anyway.
The scent from the bottle isn't bad, don't get me wrong, but I'm just not a nougat cloud.
Armagnac
Well, I don't really know...
...what exactly to make of this fragrance.

Like many others, I have become aware of this perfume because of the supposed similarity to BR540 and of course had to test it on one occasion.
First of all, I must mention that I was allowed to test BR540 until now only once and therefore can not really make a sound comparison and yet I must say that Cloud awakened in me the memory of exactly this fragrance. As a reason I would call here the cotton candy-like top note and the gourmandig sweet drydown.
All comparisons aside, because this is finally about the Cloud, which I "had to" buy a few weeks later, because the fragrance still smelled so nice and creamy on my jacket sleeve days after.
Now some may ask why I do not know exactly what to think of this fragrance, so far everything sounds pretty positive. Well, the thing is that this perfume varies quite a bit from garment to garment (or skin) in my opinion. As I mentioned before, I first tested Cloud on my jacket and that's when it developed wonderfully sweet and creamy, actually towards BR540 but with a subtle coconut note.
But when I had the perfume then in the 200ml variant at home, I found that it took a completely different course on some clothes and unfortunately on the skin. I do not know how to describe it but the drydown tends to strike a strange soapy-medicinal note, which disturbs me quite. I even wondered if the perfume might have tipped, as it didn't have that weird note on me or a friend who was there when I first tested it.

Long story short, if Cloud does not cross, it is a wonderful fragrance for a reasonable price but you should definitely test it before you blindly buy one, because you could also be bitterly disappointed
If so BR 540 smells, then cheers meal :/
First of all: Please no one should feel offended. We all have different tastes, which is good and what makes life exciting :-)

I don't know BR 540, so I can only rate Cloud.

I'm testing it for the second time and I don't perceive much more than cotton candy. An absolute teen fragrance for me and when I think about where I could probably get the fragrance, I think directly to the DM among 100 other fragrances that do not really stand out from each other.

I absolutely lack the depth here, the unique selling proposition. I myself own almost only mainstream fragrances but I find that almost everyone is very special despite this and is not comparable with anything else. And I appreciate so at fragrances, a fragrance must have something special for me, that is missing here for me.

Do not misunderstand, I find him absolutely not bad, I find him even quite nice. But zb of the coconut or the lavender I get nothing off. I smell really only cotton candy and something slightly tart, which must be the woods or the musk.

And if this fragrance really is supposed to smell like BR540, I have a hard time understanding why the fragrance is so hyped, or why people are shelling out so much money for it. But again, just my opinion :-)
Very solid fragrance
Yes, I am also the BR 540 Dupe trap tapped ... However, I never had the opportunity to test the original on myself. On others it always smelled like a sweet delicious cloud. What a coincidence...
The flacon is unfortunately very ugly and I would have appreciated It, If one would have remained casual. Nevertheless, Cloud is a successful fragrance for everyday use, which also earns some compliments. Both from man and woman :) personally I would not get it again, but try the Burberry Her Intense Dupe . Still a great fragrance at a good price for 16-25 year olds.
A cherry on the cake of everyday life or: Love at 2nd sight
I first encountered "Cloud" by Ariana Grande shortly after its release in the blue D. Determined I went to the somewhat kitschy for me bottle and sprayed him bravely on the back of my hand. "Oh no, it smells funny, it's not for me" was my verdict. At the time. In fact, it smelled quite masculine to me at the time, not at all creamy-coconutty, and it was because of that note that I wanted to try it. I was disappointed and a bit pissed.

Thanks to Parfumo, I dared to try it again last fall and ordered it blind, since "Cloud" is nowhere to be found in our drugstores. And this 2nd chance was really a stroke of luck :-)
The cloud really stinks beastly of plastic, I have it - like many others -
thrown away.
The first impression was a bit tart, as then, but not directly masculine, rather unisex. Maybe my nose has also become more refined or the fragrance was then not yet "ripe" for me, such a thing shoulds yes.
Lavender, bergamot and pear I can smell out without problems. Pleasant and quite extraordinary for a celebrity fragrance. Soon comes the coconut cream to it, which I find really quite delicious, beautiful and to bite, but not too sticky, which I like very much.
As the scent moved to the base, it felt incredibly familiar to me. I had to think a bit before I came up with it: "Original" by s.oliver, which was once my signature scent and is still very happy to wear. I think "Cloud" smells exactly like "Original" in the base only with a bit of coconut cream. Beautiful. The base note is consistently intense for hours. In fact, until it fades out, the lavender still resonates and ensures that the scent doesn't get too pop-sweet and stays grown up in a way. The durability is really very good, on the clothes I smell it for days, even on the skin it is still perceptible in the evening. I could imagine the quite also for me as a signature fragrance, if I had not "La Nuit Tresor a la folie" of Lancome verfallen.
Finally once again a "Promiduft" with depth and a well used 2nd chance :-)
Bright and cloudy
The bottle of Cloud is visually well done, if you like cute, not too serious designs. It reminds me of a children's perfume, but I think it's meant to appeal to teens and young adults anyway. Since I remained a kid at heart, I like the look of the bottle. I consider the white and blue geometric cloud design to have artistic merit with its slightly comic book vibe. Many buyers of Cloud are absolutely not fans of the plastic cloud stand, but for me, that little cloud is a big selling point: the bottle stands sturdy and well-protected in its holder, which I find very practical. Between some boring bottles of my perfume collection Cloud gives with his cloud the certain "je ne sais qoi".
At first spray, the fragrance comes across as a men's scent, which at first surprised me a lot, if not irritated me. This prelude reminds me of oriental and sweet men's fragrances, which I have often perceived at parties on various men in passing. This does not necessarily correspond to my personal taste, to be honest.
After the perfume has settled on the skin after a short while, the scent turns into a creamy, creamy coconut praline. It smells incredibly delicious and rich - simply scrumptious! Since I have a sweet tooth, love to bake and adore everything that springs from the world of confectionery and patisserie, I am of course happy about this development.
I think the scent is just heavenly. I have to close my eyes and sniff my sweater all the time. This fragrance invites you to dream on cloud 7, so the name "Cloud" fits really well.
I'm not an Ariana fan so I'm not familiar with her music, but her scents are already killer. The price-performance ratio of Cloud (as well as R.E.M.) is insane. You get a high-quality celebrity fragrance for a reasonable price, which does not come in the 0815 flacon, whose content lasts incredibly long, which smells insanely good and is in no way boring.
Rubi
Coconut body lotion as perfume
As someone who has not yet smelled the BR540 and ordered this fragrance purely out of interest as a blind buy, I am absolutely satisfied. Find him in the first 2 hours very powdery and sweet. In the dry-down, it reminds me very much of a coconut body lotion from a well-known drugstore and since I even own it, I mean that only in a positive way.

Holds with me a whole day and is even still on the pillow the next morning to sniff. As a man wearable. Why not?

LemonadiLemonadi 1 year ago
Blasphemy! I prefer this over BR540 which I tend to go nose blind to. In the air, it smells exactly the same. Long lastig. Plasticky bottle.
MRothMRoth 2 years ago
Coconut milk, fluffy synthetic musk and plastic bandaids. Not as sweet or cloying as the notes suggest; surprisingly refined, yet moreish.
TruckladyTrucklady 2 years ago
Toasted coconut sprinkled over whipped cream.

Pures Glück in einem kleinen Fläschchen
by Amadea70
by Chico75
by Chico75

Popular Ariana Grande

Moonlight (Eau de Parfum) by Ariana Grande Sweet Like Candy (Eau de Parfum) by Ariana Grande Ari (Eau de Parfum) by Ariana Grande R.E.M. by Ariana Grande Thank U, Next by Ariana Grande Sweet Like Candy Limited Edition by Ariana Grande Frankie by Ariana Grande Sweet Like Candy (Body Mist) by Ariana Grande Ari (Body Mist) by Ariana Grande Cloud (Body Mist) by Ariana Grande Moonlight (Body Mist) by Ariana Grande