Bottle Design Powershovel
Thank U, Next is a perfume by Ariana Grande for women and was released in 2019. The scent is sweet-synthetic. It is being marketed by Designer Parfums. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesWhite pearWhite pear
RaspberryRaspberry
Heart Notes Heart NotesCoconut creamCoconut cream
Pink rosePink rose
Base Notes Base NotesSugarSugar
MuskMusk

Submitted by multiple users, last update on 25.01.2022.

Ariana Grande Thank U, Next
Going into this, I knew what to expect as I had read the reviews first. When I first sprayed it, the dill pickle smell was on full display. There is no mistaking it, it is definitely straight up dill pickles. As it sits on the skin, I find that the pickle smell morphs into something herbaceous and I get a cilantro vibe. It took a full hour of wearing this for those strange top notes to completely disappear on my skin, giving way to something much more palatable and tasty. What you are left with is the complete opposite to what you start off with. I smell sweet raspberries mixed with pears, creamy coconut with a hint of rose, all laying on a delectable bed of macarons, giving an overall impression of a sweet (but never too sweet) confectionary treat.
For me, going through the ugly duckling pickle stage was worth it, in order to get down to the beautiful swan finish of what you are ultimately rewarded with.
I don't find this fragrance to be too heavy or cloying and it doesn't smell cheap either. It's well blended and I can detect all of the notes except for the musk. It leaves a lovely scent trail and the lasting power wasn't an issue for me. When I woke up after sleeping, I could still catch hints of it.
This scent takes some patience in the beginning but if you're in it to win it, you'll be glad you put in the effort to allow it to fully blossom.
After testing out my decant, I promptly ordered a travel spray and I predict a full bottle in my future.
Thank you... Next?!
I've liked a few of the other Ariana Grande scents, so I definitely wanted the "Thank U, Next".

Even though the frame that comes with it is plastic, it has a very high quality finish and is pretty to look at. I've read online that a lot of people don't find the plastic container that intoxicating, if not unnecessary. I, on the other hand, think it's innovative and practical. I am in love with the design of the bottle. I like the light pink "Barbie kitsch" with the broken heart where the bottle sits safe and sound.

When I first sprayed it, the first thing I noticed was a very spicy, pungent note that reminded me of dill or pickles. To be honest, I was a bit startled. I wasn't expecting the acrid smell and I also find the top note scent extremely unpleasant, I must honestly confess. I thought at first, with my (actually well-functioning) nostrils something is wrong, on the other hand, I thought it unlikely that I imagined the whole thing.
After a while, the fragrance developed to the luck in another direction. It follows a transformation into a warm, delicious pastry with raspberry aroma and coconut topping. I find this to be a happy turn of events, because sweet scents are totally my thing. The scent invites you to snuggle up with its lovely and romantic charm in the heart notes, where the coconut scent comes out really rich. Yum! (As a side note, I have to fit into my wedding dress in May, but I can't stop thinking about lemon rolls and banoffee tartelettes, haha!)
On his own, my fiancé complained about this perfume, saying that it came across as too extreme and artificial. He found him on me unfortunately not so good - Too bad.

All in all, Thank U, Next is an interesting, synthetic and sweet gourmand that stands out from ottonormal perfumes. I feel that Ariana Grande has changed the "game" of celebrity fragrances with her line of scents, setting a higher standard for other celebrities (because every celebrity has to launch multiple fragrances). Alone the design and the different compositions of the fragrance components are worth the purchase and that still at an affordable price.
Is Thank U, Next my favorite fragrance? No, unfortunately it isn't. Why? Personally, it takes a little too long to transform into the raspberry macaron with coconut topping that I crave. I really love that many are celebrating the scent. Unfortunately, because I find the top note relatively annoying, which is absolutely my personal problem (I just can't handle that dill-gherkin association) I don't know yet if I'll reach for this scent often. I thought R.E.M. and Cloud were extremely cool, so I'm excited to see what Ariana comes out with next.
Next, please!
A strange note ...
Got hold of the fragrance for testing as a miniature. Well ...
he smells slightly of coconut, very pleasant, gourmandig, not intrusive (as Cloud for me). Only unfortunately, for my urban nose, there is some weird note: I smell dill. For whatever reason. Bummer Otherwise, unlike the other Ariana Grandes's, it lasts a nice long time
Great love
I'm 40, and I've heard there are adults that age. Well, I don't know any.
That is why this incredibly delicious, sweet and unique fragrance probably suits me.
Apart from the nice, broken, pink plastic heart that remains at the end, I even like the bottle. But it's like it is, in the end, a broken heart remains when the love ends. Same here. But fortunately you can always replace this love with a new bottle.
And this is the third time I've done this. So often I have not bought a fragrance again.
Sometimes I need a few days off from this ingenious cotton candy bomb, but I don't get enough. A very special note comes out especially nice with me, which I can't determine, but friends noticed this also benevolently.
That many people do not like this perfume I understand, but it must also fit.
I finally found what I've been looking for for so long.

Frustfress.
by Helena666
by BavarianGirl
by BavarianGirl

Popular Ariana Grande

Cloud (Eau de Parfum) by Ariana Grande Moonlight (Eau de Parfum) by Ariana Grande Sweet Like Candy (Eau de Parfum) by Ariana Grande Ari (Eau de Parfum) by Ariana Grande R.E.M. by Ariana Grande God is a Woman by Ariana Grande Cloud 2.0 Intense by Ariana Grande Sweet Like Candy Limited Edition by Ariana Grande Frankie by Ariana Grande Thank U, Next 2.0 by Ariana Grande Sweet Like Candy (Body Mist) by Ariana Grande Ari (Body Mist) by Ariana Grande Cloud (Body Mist) by Ariana Grande Moonlight (Body Mist) by Ariana Grande