Armaf Niche - Black Onyx

Armaf Niche - Black Onyx by Armaf
Armaf Niche - Black Onyx is a popular perfume by Armaf for men. The release year is unknown. The scent is spicy-woody. It is being marketed by Sterling Perfumes.

Top Notes Top NotesCardamom, Lemon, Cinnamon
Heart Notes Heart NotesMyrrh, Oud, Rose
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, White musk, Patchouli

Submitted by WiseOwl, last update on 12.07.2020.

Stinging aloofness
I have owned Black Onyx for quite some time now, although he never received much attention at first. It was too unclear to me where he wanted to go. In former times this scared me off, now it wakes up my interest.

The price is reasonable, so I dared to make a blind purchase. I can't really recommend it, because the scent is special
The packaging is quite nice, the bottle is packed in a black felt covered can. It doesn't look like much, but it's good.

The flacon is simple and made of sturdy thick glass. The spray head is not bad. Only the cap is made of cheap plastic..
Quickly away with it and let's finally get to the essential:
Black Onyx launches with a cardamom bomb that's been washed Even though it's wearing off, cardamom is the fragrance that this place is built around. Lemon adds a fresh, pungent note. The freshness fades away towards the base, here it alternates with a feminine, soapy rose. The pungent note remains, but can't find the cause.
In addition to these recognisable notes, a mossy note blends with a dry and powdery impression. I haven't heard this before, but I really like it!
In the base gentle amber is visible, musk I do not perceive any.
In summary, the fragrance appears clean, pungent, cool.

All in all I miss something with depth, something warm in the fragrance, because it seems distant and reminds me a bit of the aloofness of an egoist (even if I don't want to equate Black Onyx with egoist)

Thanks for reading my commentary

armaf black onyx
SHE FITS ME LIKE A BABY POTTY ON ASS. I LOVE CARDAMON, THIS FRAGRANCE LIKE A GERMAN DOG- DOBERMANN.
ELEGANT -STRONG-DOMINANT-CONFIDENT. THE SAME FEELINGS MUST BE GIVEN TO THE MAN WHO WEARS THIS PERFUME.ELEGANT-SMART- CONFIDENT MAN. ( Perfect for the office,Boss,managers,businessmen,or just a elegant man. longevity 8-12hours.

A spicy fragrance
This was a blind buy that didn’t disappointed me at all. It is a spicy fragrance, at the opening you fell a sharp citrus with cardamom and cinnamon the two most dominant notes. A very pleasant smell with high longevity and projection. The bottle is great and the packaging is one of the best I have seen.

AmberScentAmberScent 18 months ago
I finished my Rive Gauche three ago. I didn't have any reason to not buy it again till... I came across with this spicy & woody Black Onix.

by 1976Michalis
by 1976Michalis

Popular Armaf

Club de Nuit Intense Man (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf Club de Nuit Intense by Armaf Bucephalus No. XI by Armaf Armaf Niche - Oud by Armaf Craze (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf Tres Nuit (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf Ventana by Armaf Club de Nuit Intense Man (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf Radical Brown by Armaf Shades Wood (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf Signature True by Armaf Just For You pour Homme by Armaf Shades (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf El Cielo by Armaf Club de Nuit Milestone by Armaf Le Parfait pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf Armaf Niche - Sapphire by Armaf Futura La Homme by Armaf Skin Couture Metallica by Armaf Club de Nuit Woman (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf