Club de Nuit Intense (2013)

Club de Nuit Intense by Armaf

Club de Nuit Intense is a popular perfume by Armaf for women and was released in 2013. The scent is oriental-spicy. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by Sterling Perfumes.

Top Notes Top NotesGeranium, Saffron, Rose
Heart Notes Heart NotesCaraway, Nutmeg, Violet, Pepper
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Oud, Vanilla, Patchouli

Submitted by Apicius, last update on 21.05.2019

8.0 9.0 9.0 8.5/10

Less helpful Review
Affordable long-lasting fragrance :-)
Armaf surprised me :-)

Have it as a sample get sprayed once and the fragrance is really great for little money

keeps really long tasty spicy ...

i can only recommend cheaper variant to Creed A.

7.0 8.0 8.0 9.0/10

a small predator
It creeps around me in ever smaller circles, snuggles up to me quietly purring and suddenly I feel its pointed little teeth in my skin.
"Club de Nuit Intense" is the name of this little predator: a delightful creature that should not be underestimated.

The unusual prelude with rose geranium and saffron alone: who came up with this ingenious idea?
The sympathy is immediately awakened!
A somewhat darker rose is added to this - the previously spicy mixture becomes sweeter, heavier - and is therefore nothing for rose reslis or ornamental dolls.
Already in this moment this interesting fragrance has bite!
The heart note could easily come from the Spice Islands: they are actually still called so?
It doesn't matter: nutmeg and violets are a team that immediately gives sensual, vibrating pleasure. In addition there is the fine sharpness of the pepper - heat spreads already on and under my skin!
A good dose of caraway will stir up this fire still diligently!
As if that weren't enough already, the big seduction trick box is now being used:
the little animal with the pointed teeth nestles tightly, spreads its own heat, almost embraces its victim.
Who doesn't want to indulge in this fragrance work of art right now?
In addition, viscous vanilla intoxicates: it is no longer a "little fire" - it is already lively dancing flames that are just waiting to spread.
This is achieved by the two "golden" scents. Amber and Patchouli in soft, enticing waves are the night of this very intense night! She whispers promisingly!
A little devil is laughing cheekily and fanning this sensual intoxication.
The initially small predator has turned into a creature that not only uses the teeth; no "Club de Nuit Intense" extends the claws.
Who's gonna win this erotic pillow fight? ...

Sprayed on in the evening, this spicy sensuality remains a companion through the whole night.
Even with me in the morning there is still a breath to be felt: not stale - as perhaps suspected or even feared at dawn.
The night weaves a golden-brown net from all these different fragrance nuances, which lays itself possessively around me and stays there.
Its threads become finer with increasing duration, the luring flames smolder into smoky embers: the senses slowly come to rest.
"Club de Nuit Intense" elegantly starts his retreat and takes the little animal firmly on the leash: better is better!
See you soon ...
9.5/10

Habit-Forming Worldliness
What an excellent perfume. It reminds me of the new Louis Vuitton collection in its deft, expert blendings. Did Jacques Cavallier-Belletrud create this too? Even sprayed on heavily it has sophistication. Rose, yes. Oud, yes. But done up so fantastically with the other ingredients, it's hard to tell where one ends and another starts. Saffron and Pepper stave off boredom. No way this is just another nice rose perfume. I've worn it three times I think in the two weeks I've owned it. And it costs next to nothing. What a steal.
9.0 8.0 9.0 10.0/10

Eastern class and sophistication
This is Armaf's best fragrance for me.
I use it frequently and totally consider this perfume more masculine than feminin. Well... maybe unisex.
This is a very well blended floral oriental fragrance. It is a bit dark but as a matter of personal taste I would like it even darker.
I am not a rose scent fancier but I really like this composition. The vanilla and amber notes are quite noticeable (and pleasant). The agar wood note is not proeminent but does have a role in the fragrance evolution. As the time passes, the dry down becomes a bit more sweet and powdry.
The perfume does give an impression of class and sophistication, with an above average longevity but a fainter sillage and projection. That's the correct behaviour for a classy sexy fragrance, not to proeminent but with excelent near skin performance. I consider this perfume very sexy and wonderfully designed.
It really looks that Elena or Polge or Morillas could have signed this perfume. Beware... it may become adictive.

My rates for Insurrection Club de Nuit Intense for... women/unisex/men:
- Scent opening:..........................9.0 (my judgement)
- Scent drydown:.........................9.5 (my judgement)
- Longevity:..................................8.75 ( 8+ hours, 3 initial sprays)
- Sillage:.......................................7.75 (up to 6 feet, projects for 2~2.5 hours)
- Versatility:.................................9.0 (avoid very hot situations; very good for almost any situation in normal and cold weather; it's VERY sexy and classy so dont miss using it in formal events, fancy reunions and in the bedroom)
- Wearability:..............................9.0 (day and night, in the four seasons except on summer hot days)
- Compliments............................9.0 (very serious compliment grabber for both genders; It's a head turner and very sexy)
- Uniqueness:..............................9.0 (So far I never tried Tom Ford's Noir de Noir, but if it is similar to CDNI, good for Tom Ford. I imagine that Tom Ford Price will be 10 times bigger; due to the price difference it's still very unique)
- Quality:......................................9.5 (smells expensive and classy; excelent sprayer; heavy glass)
- Presentation:............................9.0 (one of the few Armaf bottles that it's not tacky; actually it's very elegant and classy; very nice box)
- Price:..........................................10.0 (€18,00 for 100 ml + VAT)

Average: 9.05/10.00
- between 7 and 8 =above average;
- between 8 and 9 = recomended;
- bigger than 9 = don't miss it;
Advice: Excelent fragrance; I bought 2 bottles, one for me and another for my wife. This gem holds an amazing value in itself. If you are looking for a very alluring, compliments magnet, super versatile,classy, sophisticated all weather fragrance and with a fantastic price, you may have found it.
By my ratings, it implies my rare recommendation of DON'T MISS IT!

Rose de Nuit...
I do like this fragrance. It has a great rose-patchouli combination. I do get the "dark" and "gothic" aspects, and the saffron, nutmeg and agarwood that add the the mystery here.

This is the first fragrance I've tried from Armaf and I can see the quality is decent. I find the projection and power is good too. It lasts for a long time, which is great. The drydown is long and settles to a faintly sweet amber and patchouli combination. I like it and I think it's versatile and could be worn in the cooler seasons and even on warmer nights too.

I had no reference point before trying this fragrance, so I don't have anything to compare it to. However I do know that the rose & patchouli combination is a well known trend in perfumery (almost as popular as rose and oud is these days!) so I have seen this before in other fragrances, and I still think this is great. Great for nights and dressed up occasions, great on a man or woman, and good on performance, projection and longevity. A good and well smelling fragrance for the price. Give it a try if you like dark rose fragrances.
3.0 9.0 9.0 9.0/10

Muotarek
Tom Ford Noir de Noir best clone.
High quality juice and it is almost identical to TF NDN, it takes an expert to state the differences and you're wearing a perfume not making a rocket science theory so do yourself a favor and check Club de Nuit Intense before you buy Tom Ford.

What a middle eastern gourmand/woody perfume!! It feels really good when you spray this! from the opening to the dry down it is just a wonderful journey of seductive and delicious woody gourmand, blending perfectly perfect with amber, patchouli and dusty rose! Superb performance that won't disappoint you at all.
2.0 10.0 10.0 10.0/10

I dont need NDN Anymore
I loved NDN. I feel as this is a easier wear in daytime and less dark and earthy. Im splitting nuances here..but for the price, check this out first before u purchase NDN. ITs that good. I diddnt want to believe it either.
7.5 10.0 10.0 9.0/10

OoohAdonis
A club that exceeded my expectations
I was very curious about this club that according to reviews, boasted close comparisons with Noir de Noir. So I joined a bid and won a bottle. Btw, I owned a decant of NdN.
Once I got hold of this Club I went back at work and tried a couple of sprays. In a few seconds, I was engulfed or should I say hugged by a wonderful smell that this for me, contrary from other review, is a thicker TF Noir de Noir. The radius of aroma expanded so fast that even those around me can smell it and liked it. A huge surprise of fragrance explosion for only two sprays.

The rose is the angry leader right of the bat while geranium and saffron is holding it's temper to add some smoothness. This top experience is glorious.. majestic. An "attraction" stage, an impressionist, a presence to be noticed.

Few minutes later, nutmeg and pepper gets involved, expressing sensuality, mystery, bittersweet masculine side and a haunting dark embrace. The rose stays afloat and with violet and geranium, they played with grace to add a feminine tone. Surprisingly, I can smell vibe of patchouli in some moments. This middle stage is very inviting, a fragrance fit for both sexes up to it's end stage.

On the base, Club de Nuit has maintained the vague character of the top but the middle stage is still evident. Truly an essence of attraction, a cloud that never cease to invite and captivate.

With it's bittersweet comfort within it's elegance, the dry down seems like a never ending wonderful journey of a comfy sexy and delicious woody (oud) gourmand (vanilla), blending beautifully with patchouli and amber. These blend is whirling like fairy dusts atop a whispering floral spirit (rose).

Club de Nuit Intense for Women is playful and creative. There is an impression that pops up once in a while that reminded me of Montale Intense Café and Mancera Roses Vanille over dry down. This was an observation that I never experience with full wearing/s of Tom Ford Noir de Noir.

In my personal subjective comparison, I noticed that Club de Nuit was "slightly" dirtier and a tad "heavier" on top stage. More dusty and quite milky on middle and base, respectively.

TF NdN in all three stages was more founded, thinner yet more airy and highly refined. But both perfumes are tempting, inviting and comforting with sophistication. Both perfumes with their performances are ambitious, outstanding, almost blend for perfection, in all it's corners, be it sprayed on skin or on clothes.

Final thoughts, Club de Nuit Intense on a very tight margin, beats TF Noir de Noir on it's thicker scent cloud, playfulness and potency, throughout my scent journey. Tom Ford Noir de Noir beats Club de Nuit Intense on a very tight margin, with it's quality and refinement.

These comparisons cannot be traced easily, it took me hours of close observation, side by side. But again, my observation should be taken subjectively.

On price comparison, it is obvious, go for Club de Nuit Intense for Women.

JoaoMartins 105 days ago
Nice and pleasant clone of Noir de Noir. Lacks in the performance department.+2
6.0
Xanthon 156 days ago
Sweet and sensual rose, everyone seems to enjoy it. This is a night fragrance, but dont be shy to explore it in the day. Beautiful offering!+5
Carlitos01 15 months ago
This is a wonderful unisex fragrance that my wife and I share.
It has got a strong "Noir de Noir" vibe but CDNI is more rosy.+3
9.0
9.0
10.0
Lexa 15 months ago
With a very good Noir De Noir approach,Armaf offers the dupe of the TF scent. But the quality reflects EXACTLY the price.Very cheap sadly...+1

by AudreyC
by Gwiazdka72
by Profuma
by Profuma

Popular Armaf

Club de Nuit Intense Man by Armaf Club de Nuit Intense by Armaf Tres Nuit by Armaf Tag-Him pour Homme by Armaf Craze by Armaf Armaf Niche - Oud by Armaf Le Parfait pour Homme by Armaf Shades Wood by Armaf Futura La Homme by Armaf Tag-Her Prestige Edition by Armaf Futura La Homme Intense by Armaf Ventana pour Homme by Armaf Armaf Niche - Black Onyx by Armaf El Cielo by Armaf Club de Nuit Woman (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf Tag-Her pour Femme (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf Shades by Armaf De La Marque Brune by Armaf Derby Club House Blanche by Armaf Just For You pour Homme by Armaf