Club de Nuit Intense (2013)

Club de Nuit Intense by Armaf

Club de Nuit Intense is a popular perfume by Armaf for women and was released in 2013. The scent is oriental-floral. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by Sterling Perfumes.

Top Notes Top NotesGeranium, Saffron, Rose
Heart Notes Heart NotesCaraway, Nutmeg, Violet, Pepper
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Oud, Vanilla, Patchouli

Submitted by Apicius, last update on 14.06.2020.

Moe96
NO! this is not unisex or in any way masculine
This is a perfume for women it smells like women and a man can't wear this it just isn't masculine
Like at all!!!!!
Smells good though nothing special but good
Lasts 8+ hours and perfoms above average but not beasty
Full Moon
It's a cool, almost mystical night at the beginning of July, it's full moon and there are some clouds around. I sit on an old iron bench, next to which a huge tuft of wild black roses protrude. It pleases me. The night quite cool, the full moon and the light clouds floating around, a little bit of dew on the roses and this great smell that surrounds me... so natural but still oppressive. I take a closer look at the tuft and see that some of the roses have already finished the cycle of their life and slowly but surely let Mother Nature do her work, but there are still some roses that shimmer a little thanks to the dew in the full moon. I will stay a little longer and enjoy the mystical, oppressive and at the same time beautiful night and will be here more often in the future.

All in all, I was a little sceptical at first, but the more I smelled it, the more I liked it. In the opening you clearly smell the rose and in the background something slightly musty (not smelly to my nose). I'm falling more and more in love with the smell. The rose remains on my skin for about 7-8 hours and after about 4-6 hours the musty one evaporates, leaving only the rose.

I find it almost too feminine, but as a man I can still wear it well. :)

Emorandeira
Club de nuit noir de noir
Do you know noir de noir? So you know how this stuff smells... I have known this perfume before than noir de noir and i loved It. After i hace readen that It was quité similar to noir de noir... I went to a shop, tried that and... Yes! This is just the same for the 10 part of the price if the Tom Ford one!! I can smell here overall rose, but a darle one, Deep, smooth... With a Woody background and even a gourmand touch getting the vibe of something like chocolate. This perfume is great! One of my favoritos! Regarding his performance, It is not a beast but It is good. I can feel It for 6-7 hour with a medium projection the first 2-3 hours. On clothes maybe the whole day. I find It totally unisex, just un the limit... Not too feminine not too masculine... Just perfect to go for dinners or for a walk watchkbg the sunset!
Calibraman82
Affordable long-lasting fragrance :-)
Armaf surprised me :-)

Have it as a sample get sprayed once and the fragrance is really great for little money

keeps really long tasty spicy ...

i can only recommend cheaper variant to Creed A.

a small predator
It creeps around me in ever smaller circles, snuggles up to me quietly purring and suddenly I feel its pointed little teeth in my skin.
"Club de Nuit Intense" is the name of this little predator: a delightful creature that should not be underestimated.

The unusual prelude with rose geranium and saffron alone: who came up with this ingenious idea?
The sympathy is immediately awakened!
A somewhat darker rose is added to this - the previously spicy mixture becomes sweeter, heavier - and is therefore nothing for rose reslis or ornamental dolls.
Already in this moment this interesting fragrance has bite!
The heart note could easily come from the Spice Islands: they are actually still called so?
It doesn't matter: nutmeg and violets are a team that immediately gives sensual, vibrating pleasure. In addition there is the fine sharpness of the pepper - heat spreads already on and under my skin!
A good dose of caraway will stir up this fire still diligently!
As if that weren't enough already, the big seduction trick box is now being used:
the little animal with the pointed teeth nestles tightly, spreads its own heat, almost embraces its victim.
Who doesn't want to indulge in this fragrance work of art right now?
In addition, viscous vanilla intoxicates: it is no longer a "little fire" - it is already lively dancing flames that are just waiting to spread.
This is achieved by the two "golden" scents. Amber and Patchouli in soft, enticing waves are the night of this very intense night! She whispers promisingly!
A little devil is laughing cheekily and fanning this sensual intoxication.
The initially small predator has turned into a creature that not only uses the teeth; no "Club de Nuit Intense" extends the claws.
Who's gonna win this erotic pillow fight? ...

Sprayed on in the evening, this spicy sensuality remains a companion through the whole night.
Even with me in the morning there is still a breath to be felt: not stale - as perhaps suspected or even feared at dawn.
The night weaves a golden-brown net from all these different fragrance nuances, which lays itself possessively around me and stays there.
Its threads become finer with increasing duration, the luring flames smolder into smoky embers: the senses slowly come to rest.
"Club de Nuit Intense" elegantly starts his retreat and takes the little animal firmly on the leash: better is better!
See you soon ...

Habit-Forming Worldliness
What an excellent perfume. It reminds me of the new Louis Vuitton collection in its deft, expert blendings. Did Jacques Cavallier-Belletrud create this too? Even sprayed on heavily it has sophistication. Rose, yes. Oud, yes. But done up so fantastically with the other ingredients, it's hard to tell where one ends and another starts. Saffron and Pepper stave off boredom. No way this is just another nice rose perfume. I've worn it three times I think in the two weeks I've owned it. And it costs next to nothing. What a steal.

Carlitos01
A classy and sophisticated desert rose
On a cold winter morning, the Queen left the Castle of Sabugal, as she often did, to distribute bread to the most disadvantaged. It was common word among King D. Dinis councelors, that Dona Isabel spent too much on the works of the churches, and that her donations to convents as well as alms given to the poor were of exaggerated value. One day one of the nobles, who did not apreciate the Queen's generosity, decided to look for the King and used all the arguments to convince him about Dona Isabel's exagerated expenses.
The King let himself be convinced by the noble. He decided to surprise the Queen when she, accompanied by her entourage, was preparing to make a donation of goods to the Convent of Santa Clara. The King stopped her right at the entrance of the convent and noticed that Dona Isabel tried at all costs to disguise what she was carrying in her lap. He looked her in the eye and asked her:
 "- What do you carry in your lap, my most noble wife?"
The Queen replied:
 "-Real Lord, I just go here to decorate the monastery's altars."
Not being convinced, the King insisted:
 “- I was informed that my wife disobeys my orders! What you carry in your lap is money for the poor! ”
Suddenly, feeling more confident, Dona Isabel replied:
“- You make a mistake, my Royal Lord. What I carry in my lap are just roses… ”
The angry king accused the Queen of lying:
"-Can you show me those extraordinay winter bred roses?"
After saying these words, the King ordered her to show the contents of his lap. Queen Dona Isabel showed before the astonished eyes of all the beautiful bouquet of fragrant red roses that she kept under her mantle. Seeing the roses, the King was amazed and convinced himself that he was facing an holy phenomenon. Right there in that place, he asked the Queen for forgiveness. The news of the miracle spread to the city of Coimbra and spread to the rest of the country. The people proclaimed the Queen Isabel of Portugal as a saint.

This rose perfume is Armaf's best fragrance for me.
I use it frequently and consider this perfume more masculine than feminin. Well... maybe unisex!
This is a very well blended floral oriental fragrance. It is a bit dark but, as a matter of personal taste, I probably would like it even darker.
I am not a rose scent fancier but I really like this strong desert rose composition. The vanilla and amber notes are quite noticeable (and pleasant). The agar wood note is not proeminent but does have a role in the fragrance evolution. As the time passes, the dry down becomes a bit more sweet and powdry.
The perfume does give an impression of class and sophistication, with an above average longevity but a fainter sillage and projection. That's the correct behaviour for a classy fragrance, not to proeminent but with excelent near skin performance. I consider this perfume very sexy and wonderfully designed.
It really looks that Elena or Polge or Morillas could have signed this perfume. Beware... it may become adictive.

My rates for this women/unisex/men Club de Nuit Intense:
___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___
- Opening: 9.5 (magnific oriental rose and spices, mainly saffron)
- Drydown: 9.5 (still a bit of rose, but a dominant patchouli with vanilla and some oud)
- Longevity: 8.5 ( more than 8 hours, 3 sprays)
- Sillage: 8.0 (up to 6 feet, projects for 2~2.5 hours)
- Versatility: 9.0 (avoid very hot situations; very good for almost any situation in normal and cold weather; it's VERY sexy and classy so dont miss using it in formal events, fancy reunions and in the bedroom; it's a totally unisex fragrance)
- Wearability: 9.0 (day and night, in the four seasons except on summer hot days)
- Compliments: 9.0 (very serious compliment grabber for both genders; It's a head turner and very sexy)
- Uniqueness: 8.5 (It's similar to Tom Ford's Noir de Noir. I imagine that Tom Ford Price will be 10 times bigger; due to the price difference it's still very unique)
- Quality: 9.5 (smells expensive and classy; excelent sprayer; heavy glass)
- Presentation: 8.5 (one of the few Armaf bottles that it's not tacky; actually it's very elegant and classy; very nice box)
- Price: 10.0 (€18,00 for 100 ml + VAT+shipping)
___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___
Average: 8.95/10.00
- between 7 and 8 =above average;
- between 8 and 9 = recomended;
- bigger than 9 = don't miss it;
Advice: Excelent fragrance; I bought 2 bottles, one for me and another for my wife. This gem holds an amazing value in itself. If you are looking for a very alluring, compliments magnet, super versatile,classy, sophisticated all weather fragrance and with a fantastic price, you may have found it. DON'T MISS IT!
Good enough for blind buying? Yes, of course!

Music: Sting - "Desert Rose"

Rose de Nuit...
I do like this fragrance. It has a great rose-patchouli combination. I do get the "dark" and "gothic" aspects, and the saffron, nutmeg and agarwood that add the the mystery here.

This is the first fragrance I've tried from Armaf and I can see the quality is decent. I find the projection and power is good too. It lasts for a long time, which is great. The drydown is long and settles to a faintly sweet amber and patchouli combination. I like it and I think it's versatile and could be worn in the cooler seasons and even on warmer nights too.

I had no reference point before trying this fragrance, so I don't have anything to compare it to. However I do know that the rose & patchouli combination is a well known trend in perfumery (almost as popular as rose and oud is these days!) so I have seen this before in other fragrances, and I still think this is great. Great for nights and dressed up occasions, great on a man or woman, and good on performance, projection and longevity. A good and well smelling fragrance for the price. Give it a try if you like dark rose fragrances.

Muotarek
Tom Ford Noir de Noir best clone.
High quality juice and it is almost identical to TF NDN, it takes an expert to state the differences and you're wearing a perfume not making a rocket science theory so do yourself a favor and check Club de Nuit Intense before you buy Tom Ford.

What a middle eastern gourmand/woody perfume!! It feels really good when you spray this! from the opening to the dry down it is just a wonderful journey of seductive and delicious woody gourmand, blending perfectly perfect with amber, patchouli and dusty rose! Superb performance that won't disappoint you at all.

I dont need NDN Anymore
I loved NDN. I feel as this is a easier wear in daytime and less dark and earthy. Im splitting nuances here..but for the price, check this out first before u purchase NDN. ITs that good. I diddnt want to believe it either.

EmorandeiraEmorandeira 13 months ago
Dark rose, Deep patchouli and sweet chocolate vibe. Noir de noir for the 10th part of his price.
JoaoMartinsJoaoMartins 18 months ago
Nice and pleasant clone of Noir de Noir. Lacks in the performance department.
XanthonXanthon 20 months ago
Sweet and sensual rose, everyone seems to enjoy it. This is a night fragrance, but dont be shy to explore it in the day. Beautiful offering!
Carlitos01Carlitos01 2 years ago
This is a wonderful unisex fragrance that my wife and I share.
It has got a strong "Noir de Noir" vibe but CDNI is more rosy.
LexaLexa 2 years ago
With a very good Noir De Noir approach,Armaf offers the dupe of the TF scent. But the quality reflects EXACTLY the price.Very cheap sadly...

by Till
by YSLJunkie
by Profuma
by Profuma

Popular Armaf

Club de Nuit Intense Man (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf Bucephalus No. XI by Armaf Craze (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf Tres Nuit (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf Armaf Niche - Oud by Armaf Radical Brown by Armaf Ventana by Armaf Shades Wood (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf Le Parfait pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf Club de Nuit Intense Man (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf Just For You pour Homme by Armaf Shades (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf Tag-Her Prestige Edition by Armaf Club de Nuit Milestone by Armaf Signature True by Armaf Futura La Homme by Armaf El Cielo by Armaf Armaf Niche - Black Onyx by Armaf Skin Couture Metallica by Armaf Tag-Her (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf