Club de Nuit Intense Man

Club de Nuit Intense Man by Armaf
Club de Nuit Intense Man (Armaf)

Club de Nuit Intense Man is a popular perfume by Armaf for men. The release year is unknown. The scent is smoky-fruity. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by Sterling Perfumes.

Top Notes Top NotesApple, Bergamot, Blackcurrant, Pineapple, Lemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesRose, Birch, Jasmine
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Ambergris, Patchouli, Vanilla

Submitted by Michael, last update on 08.12.2018

Bottle 5.0/10 Sillage 7.0/10 Longevity 8.0/10 Scent 8.5/10
Powerful, Smoky, Aventus
Club De Nuit Intense Man arrived on my doorstep this morning and I could not wait to give this fragrance a try, I've got to say that I've been blown away by this stuff, I've heard a lot of hype around this fragrance but with a UK price tag of around £30 I wasn't expecting anything great, how wrong I was, both the scent and performance have gone beyond my expectations.

With this fragrance is a smoky, fruity pineapple scent, to my surprise, it doesn't smell tpp synthetic either, the only part I find synthetic is the citrus which to me smells kind of like a cleaning product type of citrus. Performance wise, I sprayed 3 bursts onto myself around midday, after 4 hours I was still noticeably able to smell quite strong bursts of the scent every so often and the scent was still there on my skin after 8 hours.

If you've read anything about Club De Nuit Intense Man, you've more than likely heard about it resemblance to Creed Aventus as that is why this fragrance gets so much hype, that hype is quite well deserved in my opinion as to me this is very much like a smokier batch of Aventus, not as fresh or as natural smelling but there are definitely big similarities between the two.

Overall this is a great fragrance for the price, suited for casual and office occasions in my opinion, not so much for a night out as I think there are far better clubbing fragrances.
Homerun for CDNIM
My CDNIM just arrived this week ordered from Fragrancenet.com so far to my nose is similar to Aventus, from other people reviews it has longevity/performance issues it varies what batches you have attained. Again with Armaf or Rasasi or other fragrance houses (designer or niche) there will be a hit or miss. My batch #255360 PD:04/2018 ED:04/2023
Made in France
I don't care too much about the hype, what I care about longevity/performance and the scent it self (sillage and projection). So far for me Armaf hit a homerun with CDNIM. And CDNIM is not for everyone another scent I compare CDNIM to is another Aventus clone is Pineapple Vintage Intense from Parfums Vintage, both PVI and CDNIM so similar. But I prefer CDNIM for the value.
I will update this post to test longevity/performance
Update : CDNIM scent with 2 sprays between the elbow and wrist area 8+ hrs
Revision update: still smell the CDNIM scent on my skin in the morning (going on 18 hrs). Longevity/performance on my skin: 12+ hours pretty much beast mode.
Sillage/Scent: 7.5/10
Longevity/Performance :9.0/10
Overall: 8/10

To be continued

SOTD: 12/07/18
Longevity/Performance : on my skin I get 12+ hrs, CDNIM still on my skin in the morning going on 19+ hrs
Bottle 1.0/10 Sillage 8.0/10 Longevity 9.0/10 Scent 8.0/10
Where it says Intense...
In this case Intense is also included. Found him promising from the start, despite the scare tactics. After 90 minutes of intensive kickboxing training the infamous Drydown knocked me out 4 hours after spraying on a single stroke even after showering (with good Italian shower gel). I tried and studied Aventus for 1 day during the summer, especially in terms of durability it was a breath of nothing compared to this bomb. As a Camel smoker, I can say little about the smoky touch. On my skin I have rarely felt such a pleasantly warm and afrodising scent. And that with over 50 fragrances that I can call my own. Clear recommendation, would and will now test this as a date scent.
Bottle 7.0/10 Sillage 9.0/10 Longevity 9.0/10 Scent 9.0/10
Join the club. All day and all of the night, man!
I'll start off by admitting to not have smelled the much loved 'Aventus' fragrance from the Paris-based house of Creed of which this is said to be one of the best 'clones'. That said, the hype was one of the main reasons that I wanted to purchase this creation from the house of Armaf. And I'm not disappointed.

Upon first spray I thought I had made another blind buy mistake, and like a previous reviewer, I proceeded to put the satisfyingly heavy yet kind of tacky bottle back in the box. Then, sometime between the 30-60 min mark I got this fantastic waft of smoky yet compelling and fresh fruitiness. I sniffed my wrist 'damn this still is actually not bad' I thought. A few minutes later I sniffed again, 'wow this smells good' and again maybe an hour later 'man, I love this stuff!' I thought.

I received a compliment from a family member who really isn't into perfumes at all 'that smells good!' she said, which was very surprising! I decided to give it a proper wearing out, during the day, and although I had no direct compliments I noticed that certain womens' reactions were more than positive. If I went into a store the female assistant seemed to be getting a little closer than usual as if trying to get a better whiff of me (haha, I'm not used to this at all!), while waiting for a tram a couple of girls slowly walked past me, then back again, seemed to be liking something, unless I'm just so irresistibly handsome (!) I believe it was the scent I was wearing! Perhaps people thought it was 'that' 'C.A.' fragrance inspired by the life of Emperor Napoleon , or perhaps they just liked the smell. I was an odd but interesting experience that day, and into the evening it was a similar situation!

I'm not a fan of the opening blast of CDNIM (it might grow on me though) but after a while it just becomes so delicious, to my nose it really does improve after an hour or so. I've read some rumours about recent batches being quite poor, well mine is from February 2018-made in France- and the performance is superb, strong sillage and very, very long lasting. The stuff will last for days on clothes. I think this is one of the best fragrance purchases I've ever made, I really like the scent, it puts me in a good mood and makes me feel more confident too, it's very masculine to my nose, and has an underlying freshness that lasts for hours (and hours). For me it's not an every day scent though, but perfect for a night out (or if you're in need of a morale boost). A great fragrance in it's own right from Armaf, good job!
Bottle 7.0/10 Sillage 6.0/10 Longevity 6.0/10 Scent 8.0/10
“Oh no! What is this?” I thought to myself...
I started gaging...”oh dear god, what the he’ll is this?” I thought to myself after two sprays on my wrist.” How can this be so hyped?” So I put it back into the box and left it to be sold once I had time.

After 2 weeks I just had to try it again just to see if I was out of my mind the first time. This time I went with 1 spray, a bit scared and shocked from the first time. “Ok... somewhat sharp star, definitely smoke in here... definitely birch in here...” I thought and left it on my arm to settle for an hour.
The drydown got a bit sweeter and the sharp start was totally gone and had left a fresh, fruity trace. Now I really started to enjoy it!

For me this has turned out to be a favourite, but only after the first 7-10 minutes. I’m not a fan of the intro, but after that... oh man!
Yes it is A LOT like Creeds Viking (just kidding! Aventus of course), but not the intro, only the drydown. Longevity is around 6-7h for me and projecting for the first 3-4h.

Don’t let the beginning scare you off if you don’t like it at first.
Bottle 8.0/10 Sillage 10.0/10 Longevity 10.0/10 Scent 8.5/10
Amazing Value
Amazing longevity and projection. You are going to be getting 18 hours + with this beast. And projecting for at least 7 hours (my own experience). Mine was made in January 2017 with a silver nozzle on the sprayer. Can't vouch for newer formulations. The opening is pleasent enough to me, don't see what the huge fuss is about and it has an amazing smokey drydown.

Bottle 8.0/10 Sillage 8.0/10 Longevity 8.0/10 Scent 9.0/10
Smoky intense night - way more than another Aventus similar fragrance
Do enjoy Armaf Club de Nuit Intense for men as a remarquable fragrance on its own.
CDNI is a very reliable fragrance besides being a very very good perfume.
It opens with very fruity notes - dominant lemon but noticeable berries, pineapple and apple.
You get almost immediately the characteristic smokiness with the birch note. It arrives with a blast making a statement that it's going to stay for a while.
The fragrance remains stable for quiet a long time (2~3 hours); by then you start to distinguish the amber and musk sweetened by vanilla and patchouli.
Longevity it's an easy 9+ hours (close to 12 hours). Projection is above average during the first 2~3 hours. Sillage at its peak reaches 6+ feet.
I do love it. it's not really a magnet for ladies. I mean it's not a "panty dropper", but it will surely attract a ton of (polite) compliments,
Its smokiness is a gents pleaser. Ladies do like it but do not get crazy with this perfume - actually the very same reaction happens with Creed Aventus.
My humble opinion - enjoy it yourself, do use it in a game of cards with friends or other calm small social event, or even just chatting with friends in a living room. Definitely it's not a clubbing fragrance or a summer/beach scent. It's quite safe to use it for the office, even in a daily basis.
If you learn how and where to enjoy it it will be a faithful frag companion for ever, and maybe even a signature scent.
I do not have a different judgement for Creed Aventus. Considering its price it is an over rated fragrance.
As a Creed Aventus similar frag, CDNI is the best option for me on a pair with Al Haramain's L'Aventure. It's better than the Lomani, Afnan, Reyanne and Zara counterparts.

My bottle(s): Batch #226903 02/2017 Made in France tag
Presentation:...............8.0
Price:...........................10.0

Average:.....................8.36 / 10,00
Bottle 9.0/10 Sillage 9.0/10 Longevity 10.0/10 Scent 10.0/10
Powerful, complex, smoky birch.
I had Insurrection Pure II for a while, until I just got bored of it. The opening was like a milky pineapple, and the drydown was a simple, acrid birch. But this one is a little different. Right off the bat, it hits you hard in the face with chemicals. BLAM! POW! MOOT! I don't know why I think of Batman, but...Anyway, all of the notes just merge into a single synthetic mess at the top. On paper, the top notes are far more discernible - lemon (obvious), pineapple and blackcurrent - but on skin, they disappear almost immediately. After 5 minutues, it gets WAYYY better. The birch comes out strong and smoky, but I can't say that I detect any florals. Add some patchouli and musk in the base and you've got it.

Basically, it's a more saturated version of Insurrection Pure II with a muddled opening and a super strong and super smoky birch - so you can imagine the performance of this sucker. Yeah. It's damn good. Every time I wear it, I feel like I'm invading someone's personal space. The bubble it creates is massive and doesn't seem to let up, especially in the heat. But the overall scent is just ballsy. We're talkin' Bruce Wayne, alpha male, cunning, domineering, in-charge, quarterback, rugged, sly, confident and a whole smattering of testicular derivatives. Sure, it's less refined than Aventus, but honestly, I prefer it because it's simpler, cheaper and does the same job. In fact, since the sillage is usually representative of like 30% of a fragrance, it might as well BE Aventus. Add a little pineapple from Demeter and voila.

But who cares anyway? CDNI is effing amazing on its own. It's powerful, memorable and superbly masculine. The strong and complex birch is reminiscent of a forest and the patchouli and musk give it a down-to-earth feel. But be careful on the trigger! I remember the first time I sprayed this, I strangely went anosmic to it almost immediately. I thought it was the scent, until I found out it was just me. People were like HOOOOLY cow bro - simmer down, that stuff is BEAST. And you know what? It is. It TRULY is.

PMRP12 2 years ago
When I want to feel like the alpha male in the room. Begins fruity and ends smokey and woodsy. Lumberjack boss.+8
Sillage 10.0
Longevity 10.0
Scent 8.0
DPArtist 6 months ago
Initial thought:what the hell?!? Then after an hour it comes into its own, a delicious smokey citrus-fruity beast of a fragrance. Stunning.+3
Sillage 9.0
Bottle 6.0
Longevity 7.0
Scent 9.0
Toreter 6 months ago
Strong medicinal citrus start that evolves to a longlasting woody -birch.Good if you dont want to waste that good AVENTUS batch you have.+1
Bottle 8.0
Scent 8.0
Mkpunk 15 months ago
CDNIM is a little too abrasive and strong for my liking. I have a decant of it and it is too much.+1
Scent 8.5
KLewis 5 days ago
Club De Nuit Intense Man is a great performing, smokier take on Creed's well loved Aventus fragrance.
Bottle 5.0

• by Ernie824 by Ernie824
  • by Jakobus by Jakobus
  • by KrisBoy by KrisBoy

Popular Armaf

Club de Nuit Intense Man by Armaf Club de Nuit Intense by Armaf Tres Nuit by Armaf Tag-Him pour Homme by Armaf Craze by Armaf Shades Wood by Armaf Le Parfait pour Homme by Armaf Armaf Niche - Oud by Armaf Tag-Her Prestige Edition by Armaf Futura La Homme by Armaf Ventana pour Homme by Armaf Futura La Homme Intense by Armaf Armaf Niche - Black Onyx by Armaf Tag-Her pour Femme by Armaf El Cielo by Armaf Club de Nuit Woman by Armaf Just For You pour Homme by Armaf Shades by Armaf De La Marque Brune by Armaf Club de Nuit Man by Armaf