Club de Nuit Intense Man

Club de Nuit Intense Man by Armaf

Club de Nuit Intense Man is a popular perfume by Armaf for men. The release year is unknown. The scent is smoky-fruity. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by Sterling Perfumes.

Top Notes Top NotesApple, Bergamot, Blackcurrant, Pineapple, Lemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesRose, Birch, Jasmine
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Ambergris, Patchouli, Vanilla

Submitted by Michael, last update on 18.07.2019

MrHonestMrHonest 21 months ago

„Powerful, complex, smoky birch.”

I had Insurrection Pure II for a while, until I just got bored of it. The opening was like a milky pineapple, and the drydown was a simple, acrid...
DimitrisDimitris 128 days ago

„CDNIM IS NOT THE GREAT FRAGRANCE IT ONCE WAS”

6.0 8.0 10.0 8.0/10

Longlasting pineapples
I never got the hype of aventus I find it shafing foam like and it is not that unique. But I agree it is a complimen getter but I don't understand why. So i tried rasasi zebra i liked it a bit more than aventus but it didn't last the time i want(atleast 8hour). So I gave it to a colic. At that moment I smeld it on him and at that moment I understood why it is so popular and a compliment getter. Is was a whole different experience. Never smell an aventus like fragrance of the skin, smell it in the air it is so beautiful. So I wanted a aventus like fragrance. Sins I gave zebra away I wanted to try the king of king clones Armaf club de nuit intens man. And I ordert the fragrance 1 week ago. I recieved the black sprayer France made bottle. First spray. Hars in the way that it makes you sneeze and it will burn your nose. After 10 secons the fragrance becomes alive. And it smeld just like aventus but with a more bright lemony opening. After half an hour it smells just like the smocky batch of aventus.(I own a decant of the old formulation of aventus). I love the smocky batch it is more mature and it smeld gorgeous.

Smell: 8/10 at first I didn't get the DNA but it works.

Versatility: 10/10 al year al occasion maybe not for beach walks.

Longjevedy: 10/10. 9 hours on skin is more than you need. Ones I left a shirt hanging sprayd with CDNIM and afther 4 days I put the shirt one again and a friend in the car told me I smell amazing. So I putted my nose in my shirt and I could smell CDNIM realy good.

Projection: 8/10 the first 10 seconds are unclear after that it stays very strong for 2 hours after that is is a scent bubble what doesn't smell like a fragrance but a nice woody skin like scent that project for 1 feet until the end.

Prize: 10/10 45 euro,s for 105ml

Compliments: 10/10 2 compliments in one day is much because in the Netherlands people don't compliment each other ofthen on fragrance or looks. Sad but true

Over all rating: 8/10 didn't understood the DNA until I smeld it on someone else. Don't smell it on skin. Smell it in the air it is a beauty
3.0 7.0 7.0 5.0/10

The tree burns
Sadly the lonely, gnarled little tree looked at its few withered fruits.
It dreamed of better times.
A flash of lightning interrupted these dreams abruptly and only ash remained of the little tree and its sparse fruits.

A resourceful man saw the remains of the little tree and took them. He stomped these remains to dust, added alcohol and decided to sell the result as body scent.
He filled everything into dark, opaque vessels so that it was not immediately clear why it was being done. To camouflage the cheap content, he decorated the vessels with even cheaper rhinestones.

A name still had to be found, spontaneously he thought of 'Much smoke for nothing'. But that pointed too directly to the content. The vessels were as black as the night, so it was more obvious to choose the name accordingly.

People bought these bottles and sprayed their bodies with the contents.
Some suspected that there wasn't much besides smoke. They tried to separate again from the vessels.

Spontaneously the thought came: This is something for the Pathfinders.

In times of drought and environmental protection, it had become difficult to communicate the meaning of a campfire to the environment. So in the evening the pledge finders could gather around a bag of fireflies, spray themselves afterwards with the remains of the tree and give the impression to have sat at a real fire......
5.0 8.0 8.0 4.5/10

Guacamoritz
Through the nose into the head
I couldn't get anything out of the scent. A very pungent top note, extremely artificial. The artificial does not evaporate - according to my nose - either, as other users describe it.

Over the top by creating a fragrance that should last for a long time without regard to losses.

Durability and Sillage are not everything ...
8.0 8.0 8.0 7.0/10

Inovivo
Very well meant, but only mediocrely done
Yeah, it's portable. But a clone? Well, same fragrance family, okay. M.E. a (over-)ripe pineapple dominates even several hours after application. Somewhat unround the whole and then this indefinable vanilla-sweet-chemical-smoky nuance. Brings me back to my childhood, when one discovers the forgotten pineapple in a school bag at the end of the summer holidays while igniting the Q-Tipps...
7.0 7.0 9.0 9.5/10

Arrived at Club de Nuit
After a long wait my copy of this clone arrived today. The bottle is amazingly solid, looks cheap, but still feels valuable. The spray head works very well... and the scent? Yes, the scent is really interesting! Fruity intensive entry, much more citrus fruity than I expected. After he calms down, he gets smoky, the way I like it! Durability is, I think, really remarkable considering the price. I would say in relation to the price he is really a worthy companion for all seasons!

0 to 100 in 2 years!
My first experience with CDNIM was sobering.

I didn't like the sow synthetic top note with a sharp birch note and really dominant lemon/bergamot paired at first at all.

Fortunately this nightmare is already over after about 20 minutes and the scent moves towards Aventus, but clearly smokier than any modern Aventus batch.

He started to please me more, became more and more pleasant, had a strong Sillage and performed without problems 9h+.

To be honest, after my first experience I parked it for the first time and didn't spray it anymore. I had also tried mixing it with fruity clones to drown out the hated top note...in vain.
With the collection of various Aventus batches, some vintage versions came under my nose at some point. Especially to mention the 10E01 (2010 batch)

Who knows this Aventus Batch, understands Armaf and his CDNIM and even the head note which is unpleasant for me! If I hadn't smelled the 2010 batch, CDNIM wouldn't still have much of a reputation with me. But now I can admit, I was too hasty and did him wrong!
By the way, the top note of the 2010 was also a bit stinging and had reminded me of dried fish. But it became weaker and more pleasant second by second.

Meanwhile after exactly 2 years I really appreciate my CDNIM and even enjoy the top note.
I like to wear CDNIM now very much and lean a little far out of the window here I just want to say the following:

This one is closer to Aventus (origin) than all the new reformulated and fruity Aventus batches Creed has launched in the last 1-2 years.

PS: i have the silver vintage version of CDNIM
4.0 1.0 1.0 3.0/10

CDNIM IS NOT THE GREAT FRAGRANCE IT ONCE WAS
Ladies and gents if you havent tried the fragrance in the last year or so please DONT review it or just mention you are talking about an older version/batch. You are obviously talking about the 2015 or 2016 version which is like three or even four years ago .
CDNIM is garbage today. Not even the 1/3 of the old sillage and performance. I ordered the 2018 batch, because the old good ones areimpossible to find and when i got this i had an average scent (not smoky at all which was the most loved element of CDNIM) with little to none sillage and performance (after 1 hour not even my girlfriend when se hugged me could smell it and i sprayed like 6 sprays on me.
TO ALL THE PEOPLE INTRESTED IN BUYING THIS: Please dont. You will wait for 2 months for a fragrance that was reformulated to the worst with almost zero performance.
Maybe if people wake up and stop fallin in the trap of the old CDNIM success, the Armaf company try to bring back the old loved/most complimented ever batches.
I just want to prevent people from the dissapointment i felt, cdnim is not what it once was
6.0 8.0 8.0 10.0/10

DoNI92
An adventure that got lost in the lime field before the journey
The first part is strongly synthetic lemon (WC stone), which flies away after about 20 minutes (pineapple is in my opinion not strongly represented). The drydown is pretty close to the original but you shouldn't expect a 1:1 copy, so I think Reyhane Tradition Insurrection Pure 2 is a better alternative (unfortunately performance not so good). In summary a good and long lasting fragrance that even manages to convince my girlfriend who was amazed by the resemblance to the original.
Clear recommendation to buy :)
5.0 7.0 8.0 8.0/10

Slts
The one across the street.
First of all, what do we all know about CDNI?
- Aventus clone (Even if the word clone may not be mislead for this fragrance in any way derogatory!)
- The top note is "need getting used to"
- Cheap, I'd almost say there are few fragrances that are cheaper.

Now I'd like to say a few words about what this fragrance is for me.
I own some aventus-like scents and Aventus itself, the scent is for me since about 2014 absolutely the signature of the warm season. However, the story has a catch, wearing Aventus permanently is just a bit expensive and so it happened that I started spraying CDNI at some point when I didn't feel I needed Aventus on that day.
The level of compliments is actually almost identical, but that should never be the main intention of a fragrance purchase ;)
CDNI comes closest to Aventus in the drydown, as well as the S/H;
It can't hold a candle to Aventus, but it can because of the price.
5.0 9.0 9.0 9.0/10

Good as Aventus Clone - very good as an independent fragrance
Every Aventus clone has its peculiarities. Of course also this one.
But if you don't compare apples with pears but more recent fruity batches from Aventus and the current reformulation of CDNI (black spray head) they are (for me) almost exactly the same in the middle part.
The start and the finish are not exactly the same again. But that doesn't matter if you try to consider CDNI as an independent fragrance and don't try to draw a 100% comparison to Aventus.
Because then CDNI is a very good fragrance and considering the price anyway.
Of all the clones I have tested so far (L'Aventure, Vibrant Leather, Supremacy Silver) this one is the best and most pleasant for me even if Aventus is not hit 100% here...the Aventus "Vibe" is still given.

PS: whoever finds the current Aventus Batches too fruity or too unsmoky will not like this interpretation of the fragrance either.
8.5/10

Turbobean
CdN vs. Aventus: A field report.
First, I feel the need to apologize for Anglicism in the title. I could have written: "CdNi vs. Aventus". That sounds kind of weird. So far it has come.

But now to the topic:

I don't need bargains! I need good scents! I don't care if a good fragrance costs 15,- Euro or 150,- Euro. The main thing is that it's a good scent. That's the point. (But I do care if a fragrance costs 300,- Euro or more. Somewhere the fun stops.)

In this respect there was actually no need for an Aventus clone with me. Why should I? I am satisfied with Aventus and at some point my bottle will be empty. Then I would like to buy a new one, even if the 200,- Euro will of course hurt a bit. Topic done.

But now it happened that during one of my wanderings through the world of perfume dealers I came across a great offer for this fragrance here. So, what the hell, you can still sell him. And I was always curious, as you often read that this is supposed to be the best Aventus clone.

Arrived, unpacked ... oh, dear, what's that? A giant trump of bottle, equipped with small glass diamonds, unwieldy and not exactly what I would call "beautiful". Seisdrum. The scent counts.

I usually test new fragrances on a curtain. I like it when I enter a room and am suddenly confronted with the scent. This usually leads to a spontaneous and reliable fragrance impression.

I found Club de Nuit very attractive in the beginning. He reminded me of an earlier version of Aventus where the pineapple was more in the foreground.

When after two, three hours the base was visible, I was reminded again of an earlier version of Aventus. It must have been in 2012. There was a rather angular tar note in this fragrance. A little cold ashtray. I wasn't sure if I liked it or not.

It didn't help: Club de Nuit had to be tested on men. At the moment I only use Aventus at home. It's just too cold outside. But on some Sundays, when I know that I will not leave the apartment today, I use Aventus. Just for me. The fragrance blows around me from morning till evening and I enjoy it.

So the test also took place on a Sunday at home. Club de Nuit smelled like Aventus. Maybe he had a bit sharper opening notes and a bit more smoky tones, but in principle it was an image of Aventus.

But I still wasn't really happy. Was I missing something? Was something too much for me? Was there more synthetic in the game? Or was it just my consciousness to wear a cheap dupe that played a trick on me?

The bag test had to bring clarity: Two Kleenex wipes were sprayed with one fragrance each and deposited in two plastic breakfast bags. In addition a note with the fragrance name, folded, so that the name is not visible. The bags were sealed and were to be sniffed the next morning. Blind, of course. Without prejudice.

After the bags were tied up, I heard an intense smell, somehow after citrus bath cleaner, which penetrated from one of the closed (!) thin bags. MUST be the Club de Nuit. And indeed, that was the culprit. So one thing could be said: the top note of Aventus is more natural, smoother, rounder, better.

The next morning the stinging citrus note was gone. Nevertheless, I could identify the Club de Nuit twice blindly, because it smelled a little more severe. But that changed in the course of the next two days. Now I could hardly distinguish between the two scents and sometimes I typed correctly, sometimes I was wrong
Conclusion: Even though Aventus is ten times more expensive (which is also due to the fact that I had made a real CdN bargain), I will stick with it. The difference is marginal but decisive for me.

But Club de Nuit comes so close to Aventus that it is really an alternative. Almost like another batch
10.0 7.0 10.0 8.5/10

DuftbarM
Never try on the hand, always test for the whole day!!!!!
I ordered this fragrance with a buddy on Notino.
Since he was introduced as Creed Aventus Gemini, we just wanted to test him.
When we sprayed this fragrance on our hand, we both found it much too pineapple burdensome and very unpleasant.
The next day I wore it to work to test its durability.
AND SEE DAAAAA!
First, on the skin, the pineapple was very pleasant.
Also super durability (about 8 hours) and gives moderate to good reactions in the lady between 18 and 30 years.
As a result, the fragrance is rather something for the seasoned man aged 20 and over
5.0 8.0 8.0 8.0/10

Casanova without soul
Many fragrances want to copy the great Aventus, but they often fail due to decisive attributes such as durability or refinement. Everyone smells like Aventus somehow, but perfection is missing. Certain nuances smell unround or missing.
They tickle your nose, or are not even noticeable shortly after take-off.

I've had pretty much every halfway known clone under my olfactory bulb and none of them was a real Aventus killer!
Some of the clones do not even deserve a mention because it would be an insult to Aventus.

In the end, there are less than a handful of clones left, which are not quite enough for an Aventus in refinement, but at least represent a financially smart alternative.

One of them is Club de Nuit of Armaf.
The top note is a full chemical catastrophe which also arouses associations of a cheap WC stone in me, but...
... after 15 minutes the top note, thank heavens, is replaced by the smoky, warm, seductive Aventus DNA.
This has then also a good durability and above average projection, similar to Aventus.
In terms of durability and sillage, CDNI is definitely the number 1 Aventus clone!

The personal preferences will probably decide about the basis then.
Some prefer the fruity pineapple-heavy batch, others the older, smoky batches.
For me, birch tar smoke has always been the main distinguishing feature of Aventus and with CDNI there are lots of them!

At the end there is a well made and long lasting Aventus clone, which unfortunately lacks soul due to its synthetic composition.

2.0 9.0 8.0 8.5/10

The dark brother of Aventus
Fragrance:
I know the fragrance DNA of Aventus (which also inspires me) and have to say that Club de Nuit can prove a strong similarity in the drydown, but CDNI is still a little smokier and darker.
If someone wants to have the fragrance DNA of Aventus 1:1, he has to go to the original.
As already mentioned in the other comments, the fragrance starts with an extreme citrus note, but the drydrown is already close to the well-known Aventus after about 1 to 2 hours Nevertheless I think the CDNI still has its own character, a bit more masculine.

Performance:
For this price the performance is simply unbeatable. 2 splashes each behind the ear are sufficient for normal everyday life. After reactions of others measured, I would estimate that the smell in the first 4 hours strongly projected, so that seat neighbors can smell it well. In the next four hours I would guess the Sillage is slowly wearing off.
All in all the Sillage is strong, therefore be sparing with the spraying on, before fellow men express themselves unpleasantly.

Flacon:
Even if for me the bottle is unimportant, this is unfortunately a total failure.
Unhandled, macabre and cheap sparkling stones on the bottle.
The fragrance unfortunately stings optically negative in a fragrance collection.

Reactions of the environment:
On average, I only got to hear positive reactions. It is certainly a good date scent, but shares the same property with Aventus: It smells better in the air than if you smell it on skin or clothes.

Conclusion:
Club de Nuit Intense is a great perfume for an unbeatable price.
But if you want to find the perfect Aventus clone here, I have to disappoint you, you have to find the original one.
For me it is a great winter scent, which I like to install in my rotation.

5.0 7.0 8.0 8.5/10

Powerful, Smoky, Aventus
Club De Nuit Intense Man arrived on my doorstep this morning and I could not wait to give this fragrance a try, I've got to say that I've been blown away by this stuff, I've heard a lot of hype around this fragrance but with a UK price tag of around £30 I wasn't expecting anything great, how wrong I was, both the scent and performance have gone beyond my expectations.

With this fragrance is a smoky, fruity pineapple scent, to my surprise, it doesn't smell tpp synthetic either, the only part I find synthetic is the citrus which to me smells kind of like a cleaning product type of citrus. Performance wise, I sprayed 3 bursts onto myself around midday, after 4 hours I was still noticeably able to smell quite strong bursts of the scent every so often and the scent was still there on my skin after 8 hours.

If you've read anything about Club De Nuit Intense Man, you've more than likely heard about it resemblance to Creed Aventus as that is why this fragrance gets so much hype, that hype is quite well deserved in my opinion as to me this is very much like a smokier batch of Aventus, not as fresh or as natural smelling but there are definitely big similarities between the two.

Overall this is a great fragrance for the price, suited for casual and office occasions in my opinion, not so much for a night out as I think there are far better clubbing fragrances.

Homerun for CDNIM
My CDNIM just arrived this week ordered from Fragrancenet.com so far to my nose is similar to Aventus, from other people reviews it has longevity/performance issues it varies what batches you have attained. Again with Armaf or Rasasi or other fragrance houses (designer or niche) there will be a hit or miss. My batch #255360 PD:04/2018 ED:04/2023
Made in France
I don't care too much about the hype, what I care about longevity/performance and the scent it self (sillage and projection). So far for me Armaf hit a homerun with CDNIM. And CDNIM is not for everyone another scent I compare CDNIM to is another Aventus clone is Pineapple Vintage Intense from Parfums Vintage, both PVI and CDNIM so similar. But I prefer CDNIM for the value.
I will update this post to test longevity/performance
Update : CDNIM scent with 2 sprays between the elbow and wrist area 8+ hrs
Revision update: still smell the CDNIM scent on my skin in the morning (going on 18 hrs). Longevity/performance on my skin: 12+ hours pretty much beast mode.
Sillage/Scent: 7.5/10
Longevity/Performance :9.0/10
Overall: 8/10

To be continued

SOTD: 12/07/18
Longevity/Performance : on my skin I get 12+ hrs, CDNIM still on my skin in the morning going on 19+ hrs

SOTD: Armaf Club de Nuit Intense Man: 01/07/19
Office scent of the day no complements, longevity: lasted on my skin/skin scent around between 12-15+ hrs, longevity is a beast on this fragrance.
1.0 8.0 9.0 8.0/10

Where it says Intense...
In this case Intense is also included. Found him promising from the start, despite the scare tactics. After 90 minutes of intensive kickboxing training the infamous Drydown knocked me out 4 hours after spraying on a single stroke even after showering (with good Italian shower gel). I tried and studied Aventus for 1 day during the summer, especially in terms of durability it was a breath of nothing compared to this bomb. As a Camel smoker, I can say little about the smoky touch. On my skin I have rarely felt such a pleasantly warm and afrodising scent. And that with over 50 fragrances that I can call my own. Clear recommendation, would and will now test this as a date scent.
7.0 9.0 9.0 9.0/10

DPArtist
Join the club. All day and all of the night, man!
I'll start off by admitting to not have smelled the much loved 'Aventus' fragrance from the Paris-based house of Creed of which this is said to be one of the best 'clones'. That said, the hype was one of the main reasons that I wanted to purchase this creation from the house of Armaf. And I'm not disappointed.

Upon first spray I thought I had made another blind buy mistake, and like a previous reviewer, I proceeded to put the satisfyingly heavy yet kind of tacky bottle back in the box. Then, sometime between the 30-60 min mark I got this fantastic waft of smoky yet compelling and fresh fruitiness. I sniffed my wrist 'damn this still is actually not bad' I thought. A few minutes later I sniffed again, 'wow this smells good' and again maybe an hour later 'man, I love this stuff!' I thought.

I received a compliment from a family member who really isn't into perfumes at all 'that smells good!' she said, which was very surprising! I decided to give it a proper wearing out, during the day, and although I had no direct compliments I noticed that certain womens' reactions were more than positive. If I went into a store the female assistant seemed to be getting a little closer than usual as if trying to get a better whiff of me (haha, I'm not used to this at all!), while waiting for a tram a couple of girls slowly walked past me, then back again, seemed to be liking something, unless I'm just so irresistibly handsome (!) I believe it was the scent I was wearing! Perhaps people thought it was 'that' 'C.A.' fragrance inspired by the life of Emperor Napoleon , or perhaps they just liked the smell. I was an odd but interesting experience that day, and into the evening it was a similar situation!

I'm not a fan of the opening blast of CDNIM (it might grow on me though) but after a while it just becomes so delicious, to my nose it really does improve after an hour or so. I've read some rumours about recent batches being quite poor, well mine is from February 2018-made in France- and the performance is superb, strong sillage and very, very long lasting. The stuff will last for days on clothes. I think this is one of the best fragrance purchases I've ever made, I really like the scent, it puts me in a good mood and makes me feel more confident too, it's very masculine to my nose, and has an underlying freshness that lasts for hours (and hours). For me it's not an every day scent though, but perfect for a night out (or if you're in need of a morale boost). A great fragrance in it's own right from Armaf, good job!
7.0 6.0 6.0 8.0/10

Eyedean
“Oh no! What is this?” I thought to myself...
I started gaging...”oh dear god, what the he’ll is this?” I thought to myself after two sprays on my wrist.” How can this be so hyped?” So I put it back into the box and left it to be sold once I had time.

After 2 weeks I just had to try it again just to see if I was out of my mind the first time. This time I went with 1 spray, a bit scared and shocked from the first time. “Ok... somewhat sharp star, definitely smoke in here... definitely birch in here...” I thought and left it on my arm to settle for an hour.
The drydown got a bit sweeter and the sharp start was totally gone and had left a fresh, fruity trace. Now I really started to enjoy it!

For me this has turned out to be a favourite, but only after the first 7-10 minutes. I’m not a fan of the intro, but after that... oh man!
Yes it is A LOT like Creeds Viking (just kidding! Aventus of course), but not the intro, only the drydown. Longevity is around 6-7h for me and projecting for the first 3-4h.

Don’t let the beginning scare you off if you don’t like it at first.
8.0 10.0 10.0 8.5/10

Amazing Value
Amazing longevity and projection. You are going to be getting 18 hours + with this beast. And projecting for at least 7 hours (my own experience). Mine was made in January 2017 with a silver nozzle on the sprayer. Can't vouch for newer formulations. The opening is pleasent enough to me, don't see what the huge fuss is about and it has an amazing smokey drydown.

SAQIB 19 days ago
some thing very good for hot days+1
6.0
Pio 101 days ago
Nice try on Aventus. The dry down is the best of it.
Carlitos01 145 days ago
Its smokiness is a gents pleaser. Ladies may like it but don't get crazy with this perfume. Actually the same reaction happens with Aventus.+2
KLewis 8 months ago
Club De Nuit Intense Man is a great performing, smokier take on Creed's well loved Aventus fragrance.
5.0
Toreter 14 months ago
Strong medicinal citrus start that evolves to a longlasting woody -birch.Good if you dont want to waste that good AVENTUS batch you have.+1
DPArtist 14 months ago
Initial thought:what the hell?!? Then after an hour it comes into its own, a delicious smokey citrus-fruity beast of a fragrance. Stunning.+3
Akunin 15 months ago
Great bang 4 buck. Yes its clone , but great clone.+2
Rsi 21 months ago
Go for made in UAE only , the French one is weak and not Smokey dry down !+2
6.0
Mkpunk 22 months ago
CDNIM is a little too abrasive and strong for my liking. I have a decant of it and it is too much.+1
PMRP12 3 years ago
When I want to feel like the alpha male in the room. Begins fruity and ends smokey and woodsy. Lumberjack boss.+9

by TheScenter
by TheScenter
by Bradigow
by Bradigow
by Rsi
Sorry my bad that tres nuit
by Rsi
Club de nuit intense man
by Famekid
by Jakobus
by Jakobus

Popular Armaf

Club de Nuit Intense Man by Armaf Club de Nuit Intense by Armaf Tres Nuit by Armaf Tag-Him pour Homme by Armaf Craze by Armaf Armaf Niche - Oud by Armaf Shades Wood by Armaf Le Parfait pour Homme by Armaf Futura La Homme by Armaf Ventana pour Homme by Armaf Tag-Her Prestige Edition by Armaf Futura La Homme Intense by Armaf Armaf Niche - Black Onyx by Armaf El Cielo by Armaf Derby Club House Blanche by Armaf Signature True by Armaf Club de Nuit Woman (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf Tag-Her pour Femme (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf Just For You pour Homme by Armaf Shades by Armaf