Club de Nuit Intense Man

Club de Nuit Intense Man by Armaf

Club de Nuit Intense Man is a popular perfume by Armaf for men. The release year is unknown. The scent is smoky-fruity. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by Sterling Perfumes.

Top Notes Top NotesApple, Bergamot, Blackcurrant, Pineapple, Lemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesRose, Birch, Jasmine
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Ambergris, Patchouli, Vanilla

Submitted by Michael, last update on 18.04.2019

MrHonestMrHonest 18 months ago

„Powerful, complex, smoky birch.”

DimitrisDimitris 36 days ago

„CDNIM IS NOT THE GREAT FRAGRANCE IT ONCE WAS”

8.0 8.0 8.0 7.0/10

Inovivo
Very well meant, but only mediocrely done
Yeah, it's portable. But a clone? Well, same fragrance family, okay. M.E. a (over-)ripe pineapple dominates even several hours after application. Somewhat unround the whole and then this indefinable vanilla-sweet-chemical-smoky nuance. Brings me back to my childhood, when one discovers the forgotten pineapple in a school bag at the end of the summer holidays while igniting the Q-Tipps...
7.0 7.0 9.0 9.5/10

Arrived at Club de Nuit
After a long wait my copy of this clone arrived today. The bottle is amazingly solid, looks cheap, but still feels valuable. The spray head works very well... and the scent? Yes, the scent is really interesting! Fruity intensive entry, much more citrus fruity than I expected. After he calms down, he gets smoky, the way I like it! Durability is, I think, really remarkable considering the price. I would say in relation to the price he is really a worthy companion for all seasons!

0 to 100 in 2 years!
My first experience with CDNIM was sobering.

I didn't like the sow synthetic top note with a sharp birch note and really dominant lemon/bergamot paired at first at all.

Fortunately this nightmare is already over after about 20 minutes and the scent moves towards Aventus, but clearly smokier than any modern Aventus batch.

He started to please me more, became more and more pleasant, had a strong Sillage and performed without problems 9h+.

To be honest, after my first experience I parked it for the first time and didn't spray it anymore. I had also tried mixing it with fruity clones to drown out the hated top note...in vain.
With the collection of various Aventus batches, some vintage versions came under my nose at some point. Especially to mention the 10E01 (2010 batch)

Who knows this Aventus Batch, understands Armaf and his CDNIM and even the head note which is unpleasant for me! If I hadn't smelled the 2010 batch, CDNIM wouldn't still have much of a reputation with me. But now I can admit, I was too hasty and did him wrong!
By the way, the top note of the 2010 was also a bit stinging and had reminded me of dried fish. But it became weaker and more pleasant second by second.

Meanwhile after exactly 2 years I really appreciate my CDNIM and even enjoy the top note.
I like to wear CDNIM now very much and lean a little far out of the window here I just want to say the following:

This one is closer to Aventus (origin) than all the new reformulated and fruity Aventus batches Creed has launched in the last 1-2 years.

PS: i have the silver vintage version of CDNIM
4.0 1.0 1.0 3.0/10

CDNIM IS NOT THE GREAT FRAGRANCE IT ONCE WAS
Ladies and gents if you havent tried the fragrance in the last year or so please DONT review it or just mention you are talking about an older version/batch. You are obviously talking about the 2015 or 2016 version which is like three or even four years ago .
CDNIM is garbage today. Not even the 1/3 of the old sillage and performance. I ordered the 2018 batch, because the old good ones areimpossible to find and when i got this i had an average scent (not smoky at all which was the most loved element of CDNIM) with little to none sillage and performance (after 1 hour not even my girlfriend when se hugged me could smell it and i sprayed like 6 sprays on me.
TO ALL THE PEOPLE INTRESTED IN BUYING THIS: Please dont. You will wait for 2 months for a fragrance that was reformulated to the worst with almost zero performance.
Maybe if people wake up and stop fallin in the trap of the old CDNIM success, the Armaf company try to bring back the old loved/most complimented ever batches.
I just want to prevent people from the dissapointment i felt, cdnim is not what it once was
6.0 8.0 8.0 10.0/10

DoNI92
An adventure that got lost in the lime field before the journey
The first part is strongly synthetic lemon (WC stone), which flies away after about 20 minutes (pineapple is in my opinion not strongly represented). The drydown is pretty close to the original but you shouldn't expect a 1:1 copy, so I think Reyhane Tradition Insurrection Pure 2 is a better alternative (unfortunately performance not so good). In summary a good and long lasting fragrance that even manages to convince my girlfriend who was amazed by the resemblance to the original.
Clear recommendation to buy :)
5.0 7.0 8.0 8.0/10

Slts
The one across the street.
First of all, what do we all know about CDNI?
- Aventus clone (Even if the word clone may not be mislead for this fragrance in any way derogatory!)
- The top note is "need getting used to"
- Cheap, I'd almost say there are few fragrances that are cheaper.

Now I'd like to say a few words about what this fragrance is for me.
I own some aventus-like scents and Aventus itself, the scent is for me since about 2014 absolutely the signature of the warm season. However, the story has a catch, wearing Aventus permanently is just a bit expensive and so it happened that I started spraying CDNI at some point when I didn't feel I needed Aventus on that day.
The level of compliments is actually almost identical, but that should never be the main intention of a fragrance purchase ;)
CDNI comes closest to Aventus in the drydown, as well as the S/H;
It can't hold a candle to Aventus, but it can because of the price.
5.0 9.0 9.0 9.0/10

Good as Aventus Clone - very good as an independent fragrance
Every Aventus clone has its peculiarities. Of course also this one.
But if you don't compare apples with pears but more recent fruity batches from Aventus and the current reformulation of CDNI (black spray head) they are (for me) almost exactly the same in the middle part.
The start and the finish are not exactly the same again. But that doesn't matter if you try to consider CDNI as an independent fragrance and don't try to draw a 100% comparison to Aventus.
Because then CDNI is a very good fragrance and considering the price anyway.
Of all the clones I have tested so far (L'Aventure, Vibrant Leather, Supremacy Silver) this one is the best and most pleasant for me even if Aventus is not hit 100% here...the Aventus "Vibe" is still given.

PS: whoever finds the current Aventus Batches too fruity or too unsmoky will not like this interpretation of the fragrance either.
8.5/10

Turbobean
CdN vs. Aventus: A field report.
First, I feel the need to apologize for Anglicism in the title. I could have written: "CdNi vs. Aventus". That sounds kind of weird. So far it has come.

But now to the topic:

I don't need bargains! I need good scents! I don't care if a good fragrance costs 15,- Euro or 150,- Euro. The main thing is that it's a good scent. That's the point. (But I do care if a fragrance costs 300,- Euro or more. Somewhere the fun stops.)

In this respect there was actually no need for an Aventus clone with me. Why should I? I am satisfied with Aventus and at some point my bottle will be empty. Then I would like to buy a new one, even if the 200,- Euro will of course hurt a bit. Topic done.

But now it happened that during one of my wanderings through the world of perfume dealers I came across a great offer for this fragrance here. So, what the hell, you can still sell him. And I was always curious, as you often read that this is supposed to be the best Aventus clone.

Arrived, unpacked ... oh, dear, what's that? A giant trump of bottle, equipped with small glass diamonds, unwieldy and not exactly what I would call "beautiful". Seisdrum. The scent counts.

I usually test new fragrances on a curtain. I like it when I enter a room and am suddenly confronted with the scent. This usually leads to a spontaneous and reliable fragrance impression.

I found Club de Nuit very attractive in the beginning. He reminded me of an earlier version of Aventus where the pineapple was more in the foreground.

When after two, three hours the base was visible, I was reminded again of an earlier version of Aventus. It must have been in 2012. There was a rather angular tar note in this fragrance. A little cold ashtray. I wasn't sure if I liked it or not.

It didn't help: Club de Nuit had to be tested on men. At the moment I only use Aventus at home. It's just too cold outside. But on some Sundays, when I know that I will not leave the apartment today, I use Aventus. Just for me. The fragrance blows around me from morning till evening and I enjoy it.

So the test also took place on a Sunday at home. Club de Nuit smelled like Aventus. Maybe he had a bit sharper opening notes and a bit more smoky tones, but in principle it was an image of Aventus.

But I still wasn't really happy. Was I missing something? Was something too much for me? Was there more synthetic in the game? Or was it just my consciousness to wear a cheap dupe that played a trick on me?

The bag test had to bring clarity: Two Kleenex wipes were sprayed with one fragrance each and deposited in two plastic breakfast bags. In addition a note with the fragrance name, folded, so that the name is not visible. The bags were sealed and were to be sniffed the next morning. Blind, of course. Without prejudice.

After the bags were tied up, I heard an intense smell, somehow after citrus bath cleaner, which penetrated from one of the closed (!) thin bags. MUST be the Club de Nuit. And indeed, that was the culprit. So one thing could be said: the top note of Aventus is more natural, smoother, rounder, better.

The next morning the stinging citrus note was gone. Nevertheless, I could identify the Club de Nuit twice blindly, because it smelled a little more severe. But that changed in the course of the next two days. Now I could hardly distinguish between the two scents and sometimes I typed correctly, sometimes I was wrong
Conclusion: Even though Aventus is ten times more expensive (which is also due to the fact that I had made a real CdN bargain), I will stick with it. The difference is marginal but decisive for me.

But Club de Nuit comes so close to Aventus that it is really an alternative. Almost like another batch
10.0 7.0 10.0 8.5/10

DuftbarM
Never try on the hand, always test for the whole day!!!!!
I ordered this fragrance with a buddy on Notino.
Since he was introduced as Creed Aventus Gemini, we just wanted to test him.
When we sprayed this fragrance on our hand, we both found it much too pineapple burdensome and very unpleasant.
The next day I wore it to work to test its durability.
AND SEE DAAAAA!
First, on the skin, the pineapple was very pleasant.
Also super durability (about 8 hours) and gives moderate to good reactions in the lady between 18 and 30 years.
As a result, the fragrance is rather something for the seasoned man aged 20 and over
5.0 8.0 8.0 8.0/10

Casanova without soul
Many fragrances want to copy the great Aventus, but they often fail due to decisive attributes such as durability or refinement. Everyone smells like Aventus somehow, but perfection is missing. Certain nuances smell unround or missing.
They tickle your nose, or are not even noticeable shortly after take-off.

I've had pretty much every halfway known clone under my olfactory bulb and none of them was a real Aventus killer!
Some of the clones do not even deserve a mention because it would be an insult to Aventus.

In the end, there are less than a handful of clones left, which are not quite enough for an Aventus in refinement, but at least represent a financially smart alternative.

One of them is Club de Nuit of Armaf.
The top note is a full chemical catastrophe which also arouses associations of a cheap WC stone in me, but...
... after 15 minutes the top note, thank heavens, is replaced by the smoky, warm, seductive Aventus DNA.
This has then also a good durability and above average projection, similar to Aventus.
In terms of durability and sillage, CDNI is definitely the number 1 Aventus clone!

The personal preferences will probably decide about the basis then.
Some prefer the fruity pineapple-heavy batch, others the older, smoky batches.
For me, birch tar smoke has always been the main distinguishing feature of Aventus and with CDNI there are lots of them!

At the end there is a well made and long lasting Aventus clone, which unfortunately lacks soul due to its synthetic composition.

2.0 9.0 8.0 8.5/10

The dark brother of Aventus
Fragrance:
I know the fragrance DNA of Aventus (which also inspires me) and have to say that Club de Nuit can prove a strong similarity in the drydown, but CDNI is still a little smokier and darker.
If someone wants to have the fragrance DNA of Aventus 1:1, he has to go to the original.
As already mentioned in the other comments, the fragrance starts with an extreme citrus note, but the drydrown is already close to the well-known Aventus after about 1 to 2 hours Nevertheless I think the CDNI still has its own character, a bit more masculine.

Performance:
For this price the performance is simply unbeatable. 2 splashes each behind the ear are sufficient for normal everyday life. After reactions of others measured, I would estimate that the smell in the first 4 hours strongly projected, so that seat neighbors can smell it well. In the next four hours I would guess the Sillage is slowly wearing off.
All in all the Sillage is strong, therefore be sparing with the spraying on, before fellow men express themselves unpleasantly.

Flacon:
Even if for me the bottle is unimportant, this is unfortunately a total failure.
Unhandled, macabre and cheap sparkling stones on the bottle.
The fragrance unfortunately stings optically negative in a fragrance collection.

Reactions of the environment:
On average, I only got to hear positive reactions. It is certainly a good date scent, but shares the same property with Aventus: It smells better in the air than if you smell it on skin or clothes.

Conclusion:
Club de Nuit Intense is a great perfume for an unbeatable price.
But if you want to find the perfect Aventus clone here, I have to disappoint you, you have to find the original one.
For me it is a great winter scent, which I like to install in my rotation.

5.0 7.0 8.0 8.5/10

Powerful, Smoky, Aventus
Club De Nuit Intense Man arrived on my doorstep this morning and I could not wait to give this fragrance a try, I've got to say that I've been blown away by this stuff, I've heard a lot of hype around this fragrance but with a UK price tag of around £30 I wasn't expecting anything great, how wrong I was, both the scent and performance have gone beyond my expectations.

With this fragrance is a smoky, fruity pineapple scent, to my surprise, it doesn't smell tpp synthetic either, the only part I find synthetic is the citrus which to me smells kind of like a cleaning product type of citrus. Performance wise, I sprayed 3 bursts onto myself around midday, after 4 hours I was still noticeably able to smell quite strong bursts of the scent every so often and the scent was still there on my skin after 8 hours.

If you've read anything about Club De Nuit Intense Man, you've more than likely heard about it resemblance to Creed Aventus as that is why this fragrance gets so much hype, that hype is quite well deserved in my opinion as to me this is very much like a smokier batch of Aventus, not as fresh or as natural smelling but there are definitely big similarities between the two.

Overall this is a great fragrance for the price, suited for casual and office occasions in my opinion, not so much for a night out as I think there are far better clubbing fragrances.

Homerun for CDNIM
My CDNIM just arrived this week ordered from Fragrancenet.com so far to my nose is similar to Aventus, from other people reviews it has longevity/performance issues it varies what batches you have attained. Again with Armaf or Rasasi or other fragrance houses (designer or niche) there will be a hit or miss. My batch #255360 PD:04/2018 ED:04/2023
Made in France
I don't care too much about the hype, what I care about longevity/performance and the scent it self (sillage and projection). So far for me Armaf hit a homerun with CDNIM. And CDNIM is not for everyone another scent I compare CDNIM to is another Aventus clone is Pineapple Vintage Intense from Parfums Vintage, both PVI and CDNIM so similar. But I prefer CDNIM for the value.
I will update this post to test longevity/performance
Update : CDNIM scent with 2 sprays between the elbow and wrist area 8+ hrs
Revision update: still smell the CDNIM scent on my skin in the morning (going on 18 hrs). Longevity/performance on my skin: 12+ hours pretty much beast mode.
Sillage/Scent: 7.5/10
Longevity/Performance :9.0/10
Overall: 8/10

To be continued

SOTD: 12/07/18
Longevity/Performance : on my skin I get 12+ hrs, CDNIM still on my skin in the morning going on 19+ hrs

SOTD: Armaf Club de Nuit Intense Man: 01/07/19
Office scent of the day no complements, longevity: lasted on my skin/skin scent around between 12-15+ hrs, longevity is a beast on this fragrance.
1.0 8.0 9.0 8.0/10

Where it says Intense...
In this case Intense is also included. Found him promising from the start, despite the scare tactics. After 90 minutes of intensive kickboxing training the infamous Drydown knocked me out 4 hours after spraying on a single stroke even after showering (with good Italian shower gel). I tried and studied Aventus for 1 day during the summer, especially in terms of durability it was a breath of nothing compared to this bomb. As a Camel smoker, I can say little about the smoky touch. On my skin I have rarely felt such a pleasantly warm and afrodising scent. And that with over 50 fragrances that I can call my own. Clear recommendation, would and will now test this as a date scent.
7.0 9.0 9.0 9.0/10

DPArtist
Join the club. All day and all of the night, man!
I'll start off by admitting to not have smelled the much loved 'Aventus' fragrance from the Paris-based house of Creed of which this is said to be one of the best 'clones'. That said, the hype was one of the main reasons that I wanted to purchase this creation from the house of Armaf. And I'm not disappointed.

Upon first spray I thought I had made another blind buy mistake, and like a previous reviewer, I proceeded to put the satisfyingly heavy yet kind of tacky bottle back in the box. Then, sometime between the 30-60 min mark I got this fantastic waft of smoky yet compelling and fresh fruitiness. I sniffed my wrist 'damn this still is actually not bad' I thought. A few minutes later I sniffed again, 'wow this smells good' and again maybe an hour later 'man, I love this stuff!' I thought.

I received a compliment from a family member who really isn't into perfumes at all 'that smells good!' she said, which was very surprising! I decided to give it a proper wearing out, during the day, and although I had no direct compliments I noticed that certain womens' reactions were more than positive. If I went into a store the female assistant seemed to be getting a little closer than usual as if trying to get a better whiff of me (haha, I'm not used to this at all!), while waiting for a tram a couple of girls slowly walked past me, then back again, seemed to be liking something, unless I'm just so irresistibly handsome (!) I believe it was the scent I was wearing! Perhaps people thought it was 'that' 'C.A.' fragrance inspired by the life of Emperor Napoleon , or perhaps they just liked the smell. I was an odd but interesting experience that day, and into the evening it was a similar situation!

I'm not a fan of the opening blast of CDNIM (it might grow on me though) but after a while it just becomes so delicious, to my nose it really does improve after an hour or so. I've read some rumours about recent batches being quite poor, well mine is from February 2018-made in France- and the performance is superb, strong sillage and very, very long lasting. The stuff will last for days on clothes. I think this is one of the best fragrance purchases I've ever made, I really like the scent, it puts me in a good mood and makes me feel more confident too, it's very masculine to my nose, and has an underlying freshness that lasts for hours (and hours). For me it's not an every day scent though, but perfect for a night out (or if you're in need of a morale boost). A great fragrance in it's own right from Armaf, good job!
7.0 6.0 6.0 8.0/10

Eyedean
“Oh no! What is this?” I thought to myself...
I started gaging...”oh dear god, what the he’ll is this?” I thought to myself after two sprays on my wrist.” How can this be so hyped?” So I put it back into the box and left it to be sold once I had time.

After 2 weeks I just had to try it again just to see if I was out of my mind the first time. This time I went with 1 spray, a bit scared and shocked from the first time. “Ok... somewhat sharp star, definitely smoke in here... definitely birch in here...” I thought and left it on my arm to settle for an hour.
The drydown got a bit sweeter and the sharp start was totally gone and had left a fresh, fruity trace. Now I really started to enjoy it!

For me this has turned out to be a favourite, but only after the first 7-10 minutes. I’m not a fan of the intro, but after that... oh man!
Yes it is A LOT like Creeds Viking (just kidding! Aventus of course), but not the intro, only the drydown. Longevity is around 6-7h for me and projecting for the first 3-4h.

Don’t let the beginning scare you off if you don’t like it at first.
8.0 10.0 10.0 8.5/10

Amazing Value
Amazing longevity and projection. You are going to be getting 18 hours + with this beast. And projecting for at least 7 hours (my own experience). Mine was made in January 2017 with a silver nozzle on the sprayer. Can't vouch for newer formulations. The opening is pleasent enough to me, don't see what the huge fuss is about and it has an amazing smokey drydown.

8.0 8.0 8.0 9.0/10

Carlitos01
Smoky intense night - more than just another Aventus similar fragrance
Do enjoy Armaf Club de Nuit Intense for men as a remarquable fragrance on its own.
CDNI is a very reliable fragrance besides being a very very good perfume.
It opens with very fruity notes - dominant lemon but noticeable berries, pineapple and apple.
You get almost immediately the characteristic smokiness with the birch note. It arrives with a blast making a statement that it's going to stay for a while.
The fragrance remains stable for quiet a long time (2~3 hours); by then you start to distinguish the amber and musk sweetened by vanilla and patchouli.
Longevity it's an easy 9+ hours (close to 12 hours). Projection is above average during the first 2~3 hours. Sillage at its peak reaches 6+ feet.
I do like it but it's not really the ladies magnet everyone expects. Using Jeremy Fragrance words, "it's not a "panty dropper", but it will surely attract a lot of polite compliments (obviously the less valuable compliments),
Its smokiness is a gents pleaser. Ladies also do like it, but do not get crazy with this perfume - actually the very same reaction happens with Creed Aventus.
My humble opinion - enjoy it yourself, do use it in a game of cards with friends, or other calm small social event, or even just chatting with friends in a living room. Definitely it's not a good clubbing fragrance or a summer/ beach/ gym scent. It's quite safe to use in the office, or even in a polivalent daily basis.
If you learn how and where to enjoy it, it will be forever a faithful fragrance companion, and maybe even a signature scent.
I do not have a different scent and behavior judgement for Creed Aventus. Considering its price, it is an overrated fragrance. As a Creed Aventus similar fragrance, CDNI is one of the best options for me, on a pair with Al Haramain's L'Aventure. It's better than Montblanc, Lomani, Afnan, Reyanne and Zara counterparts.

- EDIT 1 on January 2019: The market has been flod with douzains of Aventus look alike attempts. Some are just lowsy, some of them are Ok, but there are two that I would like to mention, as they are as good as the Armaf and Al Haramain offers, if not even better. Both come from the Midle East: Shawq from Swiss Arabian, and Al Dur Al Maknoon Silver from Lattafa.

- EDIT 2 on February 2019: Many hours on the keyboards have been spent, commenting about the Aventus smoky batch versus the more recent fruity batch. Aventus was quite a singular fragrance till 2016 (smoky batch) and became more generalist (fruity batch) since 2016. Strange enough, Aventus rose the sales with the fruity batch. I prefer the smoky batch by far.
CDNI has its own issues with different production batches. The best one - the one I own :-) - is made in France in 2017 and the bottle is shiny.This is the one with a more pronunciated opening scent of pineapple. The UAE versions and the matt bottle version have a strong lemon opening note and a fainter pineapple note. For the record, I tracked 4 different versions: French glossy bottle (the best one), French matt bottle, UAE glossy bottle and UAE Frenche bottle.

My bottle(s): Batch #226903 02/2017 Made in France tag and glossy bottle (opening with more pineapple and less lemon)
My ratings for CDNI for Men:
Uniqueness:.................7.0
Compliments:..............8.0
Quality:.........................9.0
Presentation:...............8.0
Price:.............................9.5 (price almost doubled in the last 18 months, but it's still very affordable for the quality you get)

Average:.....................8.36 / 10,00
I do recommend this fragrance. It has a price way below its value.
9.0 9.0 10.0 10.0/10

MrHonest
Powerful, complex, smoky birch.
I had Insurrection Pure II for a while, until I just got bored of it. The opening was like a milky pineapple, and the drydown was a simple, acrid birch. But this one is a little different. Right off the bat, it hits you hard in the face with chemicals. BLAM! POW! MOOT! I don't know why I think of Batman, but...Anyway, all of the notes just merge into a single synthetic mess at the top. On paper, the top notes are far more discernible - lemon (obvious), pineapple and blackcurrent - but on skin, they disappear almost immediately. After 5 minutues, it gets WAYYY better. The birch comes out strong and smoky, but I can't say that I detect any florals. Add some patchouli and musk in the base and you've got it.

Basically, it's a more saturated version of Insurrection Pure II with a muddled opening and a super strong and super smoky birch - so you can imagine the performance of this sucker. Yeah. It's damn good. Every time I wear it, I feel like I'm invading someone's personal space. The bubble it creates is massive and doesn't seem to let up, especially in the heat. But the overall scent is just ballsy. We're talkin' Bruce Wayne, alpha male, cunning, domineering, in-charge, quarterback, rugged, sly, confident and a whole smattering of testicular derivatives. Sure, it's less refined than Aventus, but honestly, I prefer it because it's simpler, cheaper and does the same job. In fact, since the sillage is usually representative of like 30% of a fragrance, it might as well BE Aventus. Add a little pineapple from Demeter and voila.

But who cares anyway? CDNI is effing amazing on its own. It's powerful, memorable and superbly masculine. The strong and complex birch is reminiscent of a forest and the patchouli and musk give it a down-to-earth feel. But be careful on the trigger! I remember the first time I sprayed this, I strangely went anosmic to it almost immediately. I thought it was the scent, until I found out it was just me. People were like HOOOOLY cow bro - simmer down, that stuff is BEAST. And you know what? It is. It TRULY is.

Pio 10 days ago
Nice try on Aventus. The dry down is the best of it.
Carlitos01 53 days ago
Its smokiness is a gents pleaser. Ladies may like it but don't get crazy with this perfume. Actually the same reaction happens with Aventus.+1
KLewis 137 days ago
Club De Nuit Intense Man is a great performing, smokier take on Creed's well loved Aventus fragrance.
5.0
Toreter 11 months ago
Strong medicinal citrus start that evolves to a longlasting woody -birch.Good if you dont want to waste that good AVENTUS batch you have.+1
DPArtist 11 months ago
Initial thought:what the hell?!? Then after an hour it comes into its own, a delicious smokey citrus-fruity beast of a fragrance. Stunning.+3
Akunin 12 months ago
Great bang 4 buck. Yes its clone , but great clone.+2
Rsi 17 months ago
Go for made in UAE only , the French one is weak and not Smokey dry down !+2
6.0
Mkpunk 19 months ago
CDNIM is a little too abrasive and strong for my liking. I have a decant of it and it is too much.+1
PMRP12 2 years ago
When I want to feel like the alpha male in the room. Begins fruity and ends smokey and woodsy. Lumberjack boss.+9

by TheScenter
by TheScenter
by Bradigow
by Bradigow
by Rsi
Sorry my bad that tres nuit
by Jakobus
by Jakobus

Popular Armaf

Club de Nuit Intense Man by Armaf Club de Nuit Intense by Armaf Tres Nuit by Armaf Tag-Him pour Homme by Armaf Craze by Armaf Le Parfait pour Homme by Armaf Armaf Niche - Oud by Armaf Shades Wood by Armaf Tag-Her Prestige Edition by Armaf Futura La Homme by Armaf Futura La Homme Intense by Armaf Ventana pour Homme by Armaf Armaf Niche - Black Onyx by Armaf El Cielo by Armaf Club de Nuit Woman (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf Tag-Her pour Femme (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf Shades by Armaf De La Marque Brune by Armaf Derby Club House Blanche by Armaf Just For You pour Homme by Armaf