Club de Nuit Woman Eau de Parfum

Club de Nuit Woman (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf
Club de Nuit Woman (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Armaf for women. The release year is unknown. The scent is floral-fruity. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by Sterling Perfumes.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamotBergamot
Base Notes Base NotesMuskMusk
PatchouliPatchouli
VanillaVanilla
VetiverVetiver

Submitted by Miaw2, last update on 12.10.2021.

Summer, Sun, Flower Dream
The fragrance has caught my attention after several times the similarity to CCM edP was emphasized. I do not particularly like the EDT, was of the perfume with the Mademoiselle clearly more on board.
Now then Armaf. Around this brand seems to somehow not get around, if you look at the amount of positive comments so. In addition, I find it nice that even price-sensitive people can get their money's worth - the sniffing in the high realms of perfume art goes in the long run already painful on the account.
Price-wise, the Club de Nuit Woman is namely a lightweight. Around 30 euros for 100ml is really not much! To test I have me nevertheless a small filling of the dear Jsmnlmr sent - thank you for it! A short statement after the first wearing I have already written, but there is more to tell!

First of all, the name. Club de Nuit. Nightclub. Neither my first, nor my second association. Nightclubs I associate with loud, hot, many people. Instead, the scent is too friendly, too approachable, too soft. I don't want a scent in nightclubs that is so inviting to spend time with me precisely because of the incredible closeness. I'm not relaxed in nightclubs, closeness is something I want to determine myself and therefore prefer to keep some distance through scent first. In addition it is dark. Sun and nightclubs? That's already ruled out by the basic concept. And that also makes the name for me completely inappropriate.
Instead, the fragrance has something bright, radiant for me. Something that makes me want to go for a walk in the sun. On vacation, when it is long warm in the evening at sunset along a beach promenade. With a cheerful bikini top and a scarf around my waist, a big hat and lots of sand between my toes.
It's a scent that also accompanies me when I explore cities. Not London, rather suburbs of Milan, or Madrid, enchanted little towns in Provence, beautiful Mediterranean villages. A fragrance that is tangy and fresh when applied in the morning, floral at midday and a little flirty, a little sexy in the evening. But in a surprisingly natural way!

But I'm getting ahead of myself!
The Flacon is also very pretty, on the shelf certainly one to which one reaches with pleasure. In the hand I had him not yet, but I will change that in the near future, because spoilers: THE I want!

The First Sprayer is actually very close to the original. The DNA, the basic feeling, the good mood, which I associate with this fragrance is exactly on point. A nice, fresh start. Here comes the first win of this fragrance. Fruit notes are often headache guarantors for me. Unfortunately, I actually really like fruit. But the less natural they come across, the worse it gets. A common pain I often feel with designer scents - less common with niche scents. Here, it's only like thirty seconds after spraying on, briefly a little biting for me - but after that: no problem! The fruit is as precious, as fresh as in much more expensive contenders. It caresses me and shows me how it can be when fruit appears as an ally in a fragrance. The basket is fresh and juicy, not having been in the sun too long. Citrusy fresh and a bit, but a smooth cocktail thanks to the sweet peach. No pungent note, in fact the best of the fruit.

After a while, the heart note joins in. Here the flowers open up, without me perceiving jasmine or rose too strong or dominant. For the lychee I have a blind spot - I can not say whether or how strongly it plays a role here. Disturbing does in any case nothing about it!

Then there's the base. I love patchouli in perfumes very much. Vanilla always depends on the use - here I find it beautifully harmonious and not too sweet - together with the musk and Vetevier gets the whole something calm and grounding without destroying the radiant lightness.
In contrast to other comments, I must say that I really can not complain about the durability. In the evening at five put on I could perceive the reminiscence of the fragrance even the next day close to the skin.

In sum, Club de Nuit Woman is a nobrainer for me. A perfect fragrance for warm days. A fragrance for walks in airy dresses, a cheerful companion. For me, it's more of a casual scent, less of an office scent. Not because he would not be generally suitable for this, but I think he wins by being outside, when the sun makes him glow.
BavarianGirl
Coco Mademoiselle's summer sister!
I bought this fragrance online, blind, because I heard that it should be a dupe of CCM. I can already recognize a certain änlichkeit only that "Club de Nuit" is much fresher and fruity.
For me, "CCM" is the spring scent par excellence! And I find that "Club de Nuit" is the summer sister. This is mainly due to the top note which smells very citrus.
I smell the fragrance 2.5 hours very strong and then I take hin unfortunately no longer perceive.

Conclusion: CCM should not be expected! He is unfortunately not as creamy soft as it is the case with the orginal.-However, parallels are recognizable.
The fragrance is but really hammer! One smells with it very feminine and fresh! For the amount and the price just top!

Peachy rose
An elegant perfume...but much too linear for my taste. It's all about peach, and rose, and litchi with some patchouli accords. It fade down after short time but the longevity is not poor, it has a good longevity, only the notes are not telling anymore anything interesting. Very linear. I tried to wear it and to enjoy it, but it doesn't tell me too much this fragrance.
The bottle is also elegant, simple and very well done, I think it would be a beautiful gift for someone who likes this fragrance style.
a little pussycat
"Club de Nuit Woman" deserves its own comment; even if this fragrance is much more pleasing and friendly and easier to wear than "Club de Nuit Intense" (this little slut!).
It is more suitable for everyday use and can therefore be used much more often than this small predator, which repeatedly shows its small claws and teeth.

Now often sounds "nice, friendly", in contrast to "sexy, exciting" just boring.
This is really not the case here.
"Club de Nuit Woman" is a fragrance that is anything but boring: it is a joy to wear during the day.
He is a loving and faithful companion, even if "different" than the extraordinary fragrance sister.

Already the fruity, tangy entrée takes you to a summery orchard: ripe peaches, juicy oranges, smoky bergamot and a slightly bitter orange convey lightness!
The walk through a plantation with wonderful fruit trees is perfect: how I would like to be there now. Under a dark green, lacquered looking leaf canopy with many ripe fragrant fruits. And lots of sun over me!
The spicy rose geranium, known and proven in aromatherapy (this is one of my hobbies), forms an interesting transition to the flowery heart of this likeable lady.
"Darling" Jasmine - always a favourite and beloved - entertains here with a full-bloomed, equally fragrant rose "a smart flirtation": both are very fond of each other.
You can feel that there is "crackling" between the two and that not too close!
Litschi, meanwhile also at home with us, brings once again light freshness into this fragrance composition.
The fragrance is extremely harmonious; one swims on a wave of sympathy towards this fragrance.
This light "floating" (as it's called now!) becomes more down-to-earth with Vetiver: a dark, for me always a bit mossy-wet scent, ground "Club de Nuit Woman" to its most pleasant level.
Vanilla in a quite strong touch gives this fragrant something a fine erotic note.
One becomes more attentive, the "ears" are sharpened, the senses more alert ...
Moschus underlines this impression additionally; thereby a slightly sensual nuance comes into this fragrance web. It's not quite so good anymore!
For me, patchouli is always the symbol of golden flowing light; it reminded me of rich, well-groomed wood whose grain shimmers velvety.
This patchouli addition also makes "Club de Nuit Woman" warm and radiant; it shines in its very own way. - But it glows!

"Club de Nuit Woman turns out to be a pleasant companion throughout the day.
Not conspicuous, not loud; but faithful and persevering: loveable!
This fragrance is not in the "front row"; I often enough create my own whirls.
Therefore it is very pleasant, if this "Hello, here I am" is not underlined still fragrantly.
I'm sure it's worth a lot on some days.
Because "Acqua Alta" in "La Serenissima" can sometimes be very exhausting!

Thus "Club de Nuit Woman" reminds of a cuddly cat, which is rather a cuddly toy than a predator.
It nestles up, gives comfort and warmth; rolls in contentedly and purringly.
This fragrance composition surrounds with a friendliness, which is simply sometimes necessary: not exciting, not stimulating - "Club de Nuit Woman" is simply adorable.
And who doesn't need a dear friend who's just there?

by QueenS
by QueenS
by BavarianGirl
by BavarianGirl

Popular Armaf

Club de Nuit Intense Man (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf Club de Nuit Intense Man (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf Club de Nuit Intense Woman by Armaf Craze (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf Armaf Niche - Oud by Armaf Club de Nuit Sillage by Armaf Radical Brown by Armaf Armaf Niche - Bucephalus No. XI by Armaf Tres Nuit (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf Club de Nuit Milestone by Armaf Tag-Her (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf Ventana by Armaf Futura La Homme by Armaf Signature True by Armaf Armaf Niche - Pink Coral by Armaf Armaf Niche - Sapphire by Armaf Venetian by Armaf Le Parfait pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf Legesi Men by Armaf Shades (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf