Futura La Homme

Futura La Homme by Armaf
Futura La Homme is a popular perfume by Armaf for men. The release year is unknown. The scent is powdery-sweet. It is being marketed by Sterling Perfumes.

Top Notes Top NotesLavender, Sage, Bergamot
Heart Notes Heart NotesAmber, Iris, Coffee
Base Notes Base NotesLeather, Vetiver, Cedar

Submitted by WiseOwl, last update on 19.04.2021.

Twin DHI/OUMO clone
Intense, luxurious and modern, that’s Futura La Homme by Armaf in a nutshell. The fragrance is designed for the man with a unique sense of style and is never afraid to express himself. Futura La Homme is crafted from notes of amber, leather, lavender, coffee, sage, vetiver and bergamot. If you are looking for a fragrance that really expresses your personality, then search no more, Futura La Homme was designed just for u
Quality / price factor is amazing
9/10

MrHonest
Absolute sweet iris stunner.
First of all, the metal cap has the potential to KILL people. It's literally that heavy. Second, the bottle looks like it's melting, or perhaps like a drunk guy trying to walk - you know what I mean, how they lean backwards and eventually end up falling over to one side? Hahaha, I just can't get that picture out of my head.

But the scent itself is absolutely brilliant. I wouldn't say that it has the depth or richness of either Valentino Uomo or DH/DHI, but the iris note is identical. There's also some weird note on the top that kindof clashes with the iris - maybe the sage - and it's what sets this one apart at first. Personally, I don't find it all that pleasant, but it doesn't last and it's certainly not in the sillage.

The sweetness and powdery-ness get stronger in the drydown, and there's no need to worry about longevity issues. I honestly can't believe how good this is. If we're talking budget scents, then this has got to be in the top 5. Once again, bravo Armaf.

So if you're a fan of iris like I am, this is a SIMPLE blind buy. My gf doesn't like Zara 9.0, but adores this one. It's much sweeter and mass appealing I think, and without that extra cacao of DH, thankfully doesn't initially smell like dry cardboard, lol. Highly recommended and totally unisex.

A Must Buy DH Clone
Armaf Future la Homme is a nice Dior Homme smell alike. It is somewhere between DH and Dior Homme Intense/Valentino Uomo Intense. I only have a decant of it and it is not as talked about as other clones like Zara 9.0, Zara for Him, Zara for Him Gold (I'm going off other accounts for this) or Halloween Man Shot. It should though. It is an EDP but I think it means more DH than DHI, though that is close.

I only have a decant of it but I can easily say it is one you would want to get a decant of if not a full bottle, especially if you don't have the option of going to a Zara. This performs better than Halloween Man Shot to me. This so far is my favorite from Armaf. Even Club de Nuit Intense Men isn't that for me. I rate this a 8.6. Once I either have extra money and I clear out my existing inventory, I must get this one.

JamPetrarkaJamPetrarka 2 months ago
Very close DH clone. Performance is the same as my 12' & 13' DH bottles. Addition of coffee makes it a little sweet-soury. Would recommend.

Popular Armaf

Club de Nuit Intense Man (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf Club de Nuit Intense Man (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf Club de Nuit Intense Woman by Armaf Craze (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf Radical Brown by Armaf Club de Nuit Sillage by Armaf Armaf Niche - Oud by Armaf Armaf Niche - Bucephalus No. XI by Armaf Tres Nuit (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf Club de Nuit Milestone by Armaf Club de Nuit Woman (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf Tag-Her (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf Signature True by Armaf Ventana by Armaf Armaf Niche - Pink Coral by Armaf Armaf Niche - Sapphire by Armaf Le Parfait pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf El Cielo by Armaf Shades (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf Shades Wood (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf