Just For You pour Femme

Just For You pour Femme by Armaf
Controversially Rated Scent

Just For You pour Femme is a perfume by Armaf for women. The release year is unknown. The scent is floral-fruity. It is being marketed by Sterling Perfumes.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Orange blossom
Heart Notes Heart NotesOrange, Osmanthus, Musk
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Patchouli, Vanilla

Submitted by WiseOwl, last update on 25.04.2020.

No Osmanthus, No Vanilla, Nothing like NR For Her
So, after a very successful blind buy from another middle-eastern brand (Rasasi, specifically, the now cult Daarej), I finally got the courage to try another perfume from a similar "clonehouse" that I was yearning to try because I am always chasing for the perfect osmanthus and in some comments on the internet as well as by looking at the pyramid, I assumed it may be reminiscent of Narciso Rodrigues For Her, which I love. I've heard Armaf has made some decent clones although I have never smelled them myself and decided to go ahead with my plan - it's a cheapie anyway. Unfortunately, when the package arrived, despite the box being in impeccable condition, I noticed brownish residue around the atomiser (like mentioned in the earlier review). Then I sprayed it on my wrist and... and that was not what I had expected at all. Even after an hour of wear, the smell remained the same. There was no osmanthus in it. Zero. It smelled of a combination of some generic white flowers and citrus, no amber, no vanilla at all. The scent is very synthetic and linear and feels almost over-priced at 16 euros for a 100 ml bottle. I am greatly disappointed and frankly it deters me from trying anything else from this brand in the future.
JamesBlond
I wore rubber gloves on the second test,
because I have learned from my mistakes Unfortunately, it wouldn't have been enough for a statement.
I also have to admit that I am a little ashamed to surprise my girlfriend with this Armaf was only known to me through Club de Nuit and they did a really good job for the few bucks.
So I ordered a perfume for me (Armaf Niche white diamond) and without asking my better half, she ordered 2 of the brand Armaf. (Armaf Elite Woman was the second and doesn't even show up here, which doesn't surprise me, because grain brandy with a subtle flower aroma is not rated here, but perfume's)
So much in advance and everyone who has read up to here saves you the money, even if it is really not much, all 3 are not worth it.
Step by step.
Shortly after delivery, the carton smelled strongly of perfume, although it was sealed and later it explains why. In any case, shortly after opening the just for you it was clear which of the 3 fragrances already had its "best" on the outside.
Where the carton still looks quite nice and the packaging was not objectionable, this did not apply to the flacon.
Totally smeared and oily, it was dripping out of the plastic cap and we were already approaching the pungent smell.
I understand how you probably noticed, nothing about women's perfume, but SO should not smell something.
Disgusting alcoholic rose aspen, an orange peak on the highest fermentation level. This is the smell of Valensina when you take it out of the blazing sun after 2 weeks, after the bottle was already open.
Her colleagues and I were a little disgusted and my girlfriend, also brave as she was, put the "booze" on her delicate wrist, only to immediately remove it again with disinfectant.
I am often in active exchange with my colleagues, because they share their passion for fragrances with me, but you have never experienced anything so penetrating Vanilla, patchouli and musk? No way. Br /> In fact, Frau'chen's collection contains a fragrance that is amazingly similar to the one here.
Girls can do anything from Zadig & Voltaire. I admit, the top note of the fragrance is crap, but what makes it different is that it gets very round after half an hour, you can smell some musk and a dash of vanilla.
Sure, costs 3 times as much or more, but the Armaf just for you just stays here the drunk car windshield wiper water.
The icing on the cake was then the closure. If you put it on the bottle, it triggers the spray and the pl├Ârre runs out.
Basically, perfume karma punishes me for wanting to be a money saver. Unfortunately, my thought was "Blindbuy, if you don't like it, at least you weren't expensive".
I'm a bad friend, she doesn't deserve that smell!

by JamesBlond
by JamesBlond
by Innchen
by Innchen

Popular Armaf

Club de Nuit Intense Man (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf Club de Nuit Intense by Armaf Craze (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf Tres Nuit (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf Armaf Niche - Oud by Armaf Bucephalus No. XI by Armaf Radical Brown by Armaf Ventana by Armaf Club de Nuit Intense Man (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf Signature True by Armaf Shades Wood (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf Le Parfait pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf Just For You pour Homme by Armaf Shades (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf El Cielo by Armaf Club de Nuit Milestone by Armaf Futura La Homme by Armaf Skin Couture Metallica by Armaf Club de Nuit Woman (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf Armaf Niche - Black Onyx by Armaf