Just For You pour Femme

Just For You pour Femme by Armaf

9.0 / 10     1 RatingRatingsRatings
Just For You pour Femme is a perfume by Armaf for women. The release year is unknown. It is being marketed by Sterling Perfumes.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Orange blossom
Heart Notes Heart NotesOrange, Osmanthus, Musk
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Patchouli, Vanilla

Submitted by WiseOwl, last update on 08.11.2019

8.0 7.0 7.0 9.0/10

Innchen
Nobody knows you? You look so familiar to me...
Some time ago I discovered for myself the scents of Armaf and so far never really been disappointed.
I also bought Just For You blind, the fragrance has almost no rating / description on the Internet. But I found the fragrance pyramid very appealing and so he ended up in my shopping cart.

The fragrance is beautiful, feminine and attractive. I notice peach and orange notes, some amber with vanilla and a hint of musk. With me, the fragrance starts woody and flowery but quickly becomes softer and creamier. Very delicate, very elegant and feminine. I'm really blown away.
Every time I have worn the scent was my thought "that seems so familiar to me".
If you compare the fragrance pyramid with NR For Her, you will immediately recognize the amazing similarity. However, I find this smell at me somewhat softer and rounder and not so musky.
I'm sure he'll be with me a lot more times!

by Innchen
by Innchen

Popular Armaf

Club de Nuit Intense Man (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf Club de Nuit Intense by Armaf Tres Nuit by Armaf Tag-Him pour Homme by Armaf Craze by Armaf Shades Wood by Armaf Armaf Niche - Oud by Armaf Le Parfait pour Homme by Armaf Ventana pour Homme by Armaf Futura La Homme by Armaf Tag-Her Prestige Edition by Armaf Armaf Niche - Black Onyx by Armaf Futura La Homme Intense by Armaf Signature True by Armaf El Cielo by Armaf Shades by Armaf Derby Club House Blanche by Armaf Tag-Her pour Femme (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf Just For You pour Homme by Armaf Club de Nuit Woman (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf