Le Parfait pour Homme

Le Parfait pour Homme by Armaf

Le Parfait pour Homme is a popular perfume by Armaf for men. The release year is unknown. The scent is fruity-fresh. It is being marketed by Sterling Perfumes.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Blackcurrant, Pineapple, Lemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesRose, Spicy notes, Jasmine
Base Notes Base NotesAmbergris, Musk, Vanilla, Patchouli

Submitted by WiseOwl, last update on 07.12.2019.

5.0 8.0 8.0 8.5/10

ScentSlave
Oh if she could only last longer...
This one has a GORGEOUS aroma; from opening to dry down, it’s FANTASTIC. I absolutely LOVE the way it goes. It’s just that it disappears so quickly (MAYBE 3 hours). If they could conceive a way of prolonging the performance it would easily become a fave. As it is, I need a few spritzes on the shirt to go.

I don’t see the GIT comparisons at all, and it’s my favorite Armaf scent. I see an original with a lot of potential, that falls just a hair short in the end. What a shame, it could be so, so fantastic.

An interesting scent experiment
Well, a mixture of GIT and Aventus. That sounds promising at times. So Tres Nuit combined with Club de Nuit Intense Man in Armaf language. Mind you, I know both fragrances.
I had hoped for a lot because I was very happy with Club de Nuit and Tres Nuit.
The beginning is better than CdN, you can immediately perceive lemon and the desired freshness in combination with very strong pineapple. The metallic odour occurring with CdN is totally masked. This is the greatest advantage of this fragrance.
Already after a few minutes the green and herbaceous fragrance predominates which then continues. All the elements of Tres Nuit come to bear in the further course.

I'd say it's 90% Tres Nuit with a maximum of 10% Club de Nuit Intense Man. While I'm an absolute fan of the opening (that's the highlight) I couldn't really get excited about the fragrance any more over time. This is probably because I personally would prefer CdN to TN in any case.

After 5 hours this was no longer noticeable on the skin, similarly short Longevity as TN with me.

Conclusion: An interesting experiment with a brilliant opening. For the called price of ~20 Euro you can definitely "smell in".

Le Parfait awesome scent nothing Cheap about it
SOTD: Armaf Le Parfait Pour Homme: As of 12/31/18

An awesome scent, I don't have a GIT to compare to but, I have Cool Water, Cool Water is bit sharp in the opening and it does mellow down on the dry down and the similarities is there not a lot, Le Parfait on the dry down is sweet and fresh which it took me by surprise. This is my favorite Armaf fragrance and Craze takes 2nd and 3rd CDNIM. To my nose is an awesome scent and I scent the fruity notes like the black currant, pineapple, bergamot, lemon with a tad bit of spicy notes and vanilla. So there's nothing cheap about it on this fragrance. Another gem from Armaf again, and is a great value as well.

Rating

Scent: 8.0/10
Presentation/Design: 7/10
Value: 8.5/10
Performance/Longevity: 9/10: Lasted on skin and still going on as a skin scent at the 12 plus hr mark.
Overall: 8.0/10

SOTD (Scent of the Day): Armaf Le Parfait Pour Homme: As of 02/06/19

This fragrance is beginning to grow on me the more I apply it, to me is probably one of the the best Armaf fragrances out there, Craze, Tres Nuit, CDNIM. And again is an sweet and superb scent.

Longevity/Performance: 9/10: Lasted on my skin/skin scent around 10+ hrs
4.0 5.0 7.0 6.0/10

Fruity Variation of Cool Water/GIT
Creativeness is not a word I would use to describe Le Parfum. Do not get me wrong, Le Parfait is a very nice fragrance. It smells nice, it is clean, it is easy to wear and it is an amazing compliment getter. I wear solely on work, and my coworkers constantly give me compliments. Apparently they enjoy Le Parfait, thus it is a cheap ticket to ride the overly expensive Creed wagon.
In the opening there are some fruity characteristics of Aventus by the usage of lemon and pineapple, but this is just a short phase. The rest is GIT/Cool Water clone. It possesses stale water/small lake accord of these fragrances and some ambergris-like drydown. Le Parfait has also a chemical nature that might be a problem for some. All in all, a solid release with some twisted gray office sex appeal. Definitely more a fruity variation of GIT/Cool Water than Aventus.

Rating: 6/10

More on Scentimentalwords
8.0 6.0 8.0 8.0/10

Rsi
solid best buy for summer
It's a nice variation of GIT in a weird bottle. But to me there's nothing Aventus about it. A hint of pineapple in the drydown, sure. But a singular note does not an Aventus clone make. To me the standout notes are black current and grapes. The immediate opening gives off a kind of bug spray vibe, but after the first minute it settles into a green, easy, non-offensive GIT-ish scent. Great for the office, although I'll probably hold off on wearing this to work until it gets a bit warmer. It's well priced and the performance is solid, so if you're on the market for a GIT alternative go for it. But honestly I'm not convinced it's worthy of all the recent hype. Good juice, though.

Hitchslap 33 days ago
Great buy if you're tight on funds.
Projection is great, fruity but can survive cooler weather.
Carlitos01 156 days ago
What pretends to be an Aventus+GIT combo turns out to be a strange scent for my nose. A citrus opening, a floral heart and a common drydown.+3
6.0

Popular Armaf

Club de Nuit Intense Man (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf Club de Nuit Intense by Armaf Tres Nuit by Armaf Craze by Armaf Tag-Him pour Homme by Armaf Shades Wood by Armaf Armaf Niche - Oud by Armaf Le Parfait pour Homme by Armaf Ventana pour Homme by Armaf Futura La Homme by Armaf Tag-Her Prestige Edition by Armaf Armaf Niche - Black Onyx by Armaf Futura La Homme Intense by Armaf Signature True by Armaf Shades by Armaf El Cielo by Armaf Club de Nuit Woman (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf Derby Club House Blanche by Armaf Tag-Her pour Femme (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf Just For You pour Homme by Armaf