Signature True

Signature True by Armaf

Signature True is a popular perfume by Armaf for women. The release year is unknown. The scent is sweet-gourmand. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by Sterling Perfumes.

Top Notes Top NotesMandarin, Pear, Bergamot
Heart Notes Heart NotesStrawberry, Passion fruit
Base Notes Base NotesCaramel, Coffee, Vanilla, Patchouli, Praliné

Submitted by WiseOwl, last update on 09.09.2019

7.0 8.0 8.5/10

Tasty makeup?
DUFT starts sweet soft and becomes more praline-y with time. It has a development that is constant and gentle. I even find it slightly powdery - that gives Signature True a mystical character. I have difficulties to smell concrete scents because everything dances together and hugs each other. Brine, strawberry praline and the softest patchouli ever swim like a group of syncron swimmers... you can't tell them apart. You have to enjoy the whole picture.
SILLBARKEITY and SILLAGE is relatively weak with me (nevertheless well!). He gets close to the body fast, but he's around a long time. He gets noticed. I'd use it for very intimate situations. For dates/cuddles/ectc it is certainly mega mega good. The scent does not perform so well on clothes/paper tester. Heat is needed.

Unfortunately I do not own FALKON - therefore no rating. (Filling)

TOTAL I find it great, Armaf generally deserves more attention and Signature True definitely deserves more attention. Elegant, sweet, mystical.
7.0 10.0 10.0 10.0/10

GirlofNow
I have become aware of this scent through, the dear Ayten's scents:)))) Thanks Canim♡ I can recommend you, from the bottom of my heart, their Youtube channel!:) Through her I also became aware of a lot of scents and this one too:) She had made a video about this scent last week, when I heard it was comparable to la nuit Tresor edp my favourite perfume I became all the more curious:))))))
I then looked at Parfumo a little bit how the fragrance is rated, the ratings (points) are actually quite good. The fragrance also has a whole 9.1 points! Not bad! But nothing stands to this fragrance so I am probably the first one who gives her mustard to the fragrance itself:))) Right after her video I had ordered the scent together with my grandfather, he was also very curious almost more like me:D Because he finds la nuit Tresor also beautiful and loves because scent to ladies. A week later so yesterday my package finally arrived:))))
I had high expectations because 9.1 of 10.0 points is in my opinion a very good rating. I unpacked my package immediately and was looking forward to simply spray on and test:))) The bottle itself is very heavy as I think, the lid is magnetic what I personally love;D By and large a beautiful and elegant bottle as I think:)
It is also very handy and lies comfortably in the hand. Now comes also the more interesting part namely the content:))) Of course I was looking forward to it the most, only the scents sound toouu good!:)

The scent:
On the wrist was too weak for me means I couldn't smell everything out, so I sprayed it on my T-shirt and I was enchanted*-* I have to admit only when spraying you smell at the very beginning a little resemblance to the la nuit Tresor which doesn't bother me because even a new smell does you good;) Something I can tell you, better said promise, because this is a better variant of Black Opium! When spraying on, such a beautiful and yet dark berry note was to be smelled out*-* Passionfruit is always to be smelled out in the whole course of fragrance (I find exactly this note makes the course of fragrance also so good and interesting! ) Caramel was also very noticeable to smell out, especially when the caramel touch became more and more creamy :)))) Coffee wasn't as strong and bitter as Black Opium, also there the coffee note was very creamy which I personally prefer;) Chocolate was the strongest to smell out, it was a sweet and delicious chocolate note where you want to bite your wrist yourself:))))))))) I'm just in love with this perfume it just feels all my expectations and wishes! Also the H+S is bombe one smells the scent all day long at oneself. Also, this fragrance is very room-feeling everyone will be able to smell it as soon as you enter the room. I think the purchase was definitely worthwhile for me:))))))))
7.0 9.0 10.0 10.0/10

Stunning.
A rich fruity fragrance. Its a better version of La Nuit Tresor. My bottle of La Nuit was thin and synthetic..and I diddnt wear it much for that reason.. however this... the strawberry and praline is rich, and lasts out of this world. Im selling my bottle of La Nuit and just wearing this when I want a sweet strawberry praline coffee scent. LOVE! Only ding is the bottle shape is odd.. but who cares.

Catarina 118 days ago
A bit "Armafy" (synthetic) but an irresistible gourmand fragrance, half way between La Nuit Trésor and Black Opium. A very feminin scent!+3
9.0
10.0
Carlitos01 18 months ago
This is a Lancome La Nuit Trésor look-alike, but better. The bottle is nice by Armaf's bad taste standards. The price is as good as usual.+5
9.0

Popular Armaf

Club de Nuit Intense Man (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf Club de Nuit Intense by Armaf Tres Nuit by Armaf Craze by Armaf Tag-Him pour Homme by Armaf Shades Wood by Armaf Armaf Niche - Oud by Armaf Le Parfait pour Homme by Armaf Ventana pour Homme by Armaf Futura La Homme by Armaf Tag-Her Prestige Edition by Armaf Armaf Niche - Black Onyx by Armaf Futura La Homme Intense by Armaf Signature True by Armaf Shades by Armaf El Cielo by Armaf Derby Club House Blanche by Armaf Tag-Her pour Femme (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf Just For You pour Homme by Armaf Club de Nuit Woman (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf