Tag-Her Eau de Parfum

Tag-Her (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf
Tag-Her (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Armaf for women. The release year is unknown. The scent is floral-sweet. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Pink pepper, Neroli
Heart Notes Heart NotesHoneysuckle, Jasmine, Orange blossom, Rose, Iris
Base Notes Base NotesLabdanum, Musk, Vanilla, Caramel

Submitted by Apicius, last update on 02.09.2020.

Tarte Tropezienne
.. ( whose vanilla cream is refined with orange blossom water ) garnished with lemon balm? ( Maybe the bergamot? ) I don't find it sweet. So far there remains something refreshing to smell. It reminds me strongly of Light Blue without the appley (is it a Dupe?) I have never heard the brand Amarf before and the test tube gift of a dear perfume before
I am
not sure if I like L&B better or this one. Day is softer, but sometimes duller.
Caramel I smell- thankfully not-
On my skin day is also rather discreet and close to the skin.
As an everyday scent for my paed. occupation (with children) already suitable Definitely something else !

Good Armaf perfume for women
I blindly bought as a present for my wife, because she likes how Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue smells. Indeed, they are similar, but Tag Her is even better. In fact, Armaf Tag Her is a DGLB in disguise, better finished. A gorgeous arabic perfume, who makes a better impression than the european original. Long lasting and good sillage. Bergamot in opening, then a pineapple-ish accord (vanilla & orange blossom?), very durable and pleasant. I smell it very well on my wife even after 5 hours, then it became skin scent, but it still lasts more hours.

Synthetic Dirty White Florals
If the listed notes in this perfume were mostly natural, I'd be swooning, but I'm soon left simply wanting air. Perfumers, yes use an aroma chemical if you must, but try to put one actual floral or citrus or SOMEthing in there? Luckily I'm consoled by Armaf's delightful Citrus de Nuit Intense.

Sweaty Flowers
Wow! I had this perfume for a week and had to return it. It has the strength of a nuclear bomb and lasts all day and into the night until the next morning's shower. And even then I could still smell it on my skin
Oh for the love of all that is good, don't even spray this one time on your body. Maybe once in the air and then run through the mist as fast as you can, really it's that strong!
The first blast is toxically sweet, like all the flowers in the world got together to work out at the gym. After an hour they get horribly sweaty and instead of showering they all decided to use an ancient, 50 year old dusting powder from an antique store. I'm sure someone, somewhere will like this, but it just did not work for me.
All that being said, the bottle is drop dead gorgeous and very unusual

by FräuleinJK
by FräuleinJK

Popular Armaf

Club de Nuit Intense Man (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf Club de Nuit Intense by Armaf Craze (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf Armaf Niche - Oud by Armaf Tres Nuit (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf Bucephalus No. XI by Armaf Radical Brown by Armaf Ventana by Armaf Club de Nuit Intense Man (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf Signature True by Armaf Shades Wood (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf Le Parfait pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf Just For You pour Homme by Armaf Shades (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf Club de Nuit Milestone by Armaf El Cielo by Armaf Armaf Niche - Sapphire by Armaf Futura La Homme by Armaf Skin Couture Metallica by Armaf Club de Nuit Woman (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf