Tres Nuit

Tres Nuit by Armaf

Tres Nuit is a popular perfume by Armaf for men. The release year is unknown. The scent is fresh-green. It is being marketed by Sterling Perfumes.

Top Notes Top NotesLemon, Verbena, Iris
Heart Notes Heart NotesLavender, Spicy notes, Violet
Base Notes Base NotesAmbergris, Sandalwood

Submitted by Miaw2, last update on 21.06.2019

10.0 8.0 8.0 8.0/10

Rating valuable
....the flacon alone is weighty and solid and impresses with a leather border. If I didn't know the price, I'd probably appreciate it several times over. But what I paid in total, I would spend on the bottle alone. The scent was not quite green to me at first, the more I wear it the more I appreciate Tres Nuit. Good things don't necessarily have to be expensive, that's what Sterling Perfumes from the Middle East teaches us, and that's why many a big name in the industry is afraid of. For once, the common foot people who want to make the world a little better, even if it's just that it smells a little better in the world, do profit ;)

GIT and Cool Water had a child they named it Tres Nuit
SOTD: Armaf Tres Nuit Pour Homme: As of 01/26/19

Finally got my hands on this fragrance, the Tres Nuit from all respected YouTube reviewers saying it's similar to to Creed's Green Irish Tweed or GIT for short, in which I don't own a bottle of GIT, but I do own Cool Water, so I compared the two it's similar but not the same scent, but CW has the aquatic notes and Tres Nuit doesn't, it CW is more mellow/tone down, while Tres Nuit is more harsh/sharp. Both CW and Tres Nuit carry that GIT dna, Tres Nuit on the dry down to my nose goes a different route to CW. My nose detects that Lemon, lemon verbena, and lavender. And then the Iris, Violet to my nose gives that powdery vibe. I prefer the Tres Nuit to Cool Water. Tres Nuit scent caught me off guard in a good way. Is a superb freshy for spring, summer and early fall, and Armaf have another gem to their line up. Is a must have.

Scent: 8/10
Design/Presentation: 7/10
Value: 10/10
Longevity/Performance: 9/10: Lasted on my skin/skin scent around 12+ hrs
Overall: 8/10
6.0 7.0 7.0 7.5/10

Light Harmony
First you can notice an intense and refreshing herbaceous, pleasantly greenish aromatic note, which brings a nice cooling effect on the skin and is to be owed to the verbena.

At the same time the verbena is accompanied by a light citric, discreetly acidic note, which with the verbena evokes a fine aquatic, very discreet soapy, rather clean air-lifting aura and comes from the lemon.

Unfortunately I could not perceive Iris, but I have to say that the top note is pleasantly "softened" without appearing powdery or even creamy and I can well imagine that the iris is responsible for this "softening".

Already in the top note a somewhat conspicuous aromatic, deep, spicy, discreetly earthy note is perceptible, which builds up a little more in the heart note and I am probably one of the few, who quite like this scent note - it may only not be used together with clary sage - at least on my skin.

This constellation is noticeable on my skin for 20 minutes before the heart note unfolds.

The conspicuous note has now built up completely and is nothing else than coriander, the discreet earthy note from the top note has passed completely and now smells intensely aromatic spicy.

At the same time the coriander is accompanied by an intense and quite strong floral note, which brings a fine touch of fresh engine oil with itself, the closer one smells at the skin and from the violet comes.

These two notes are accompanied by a fresh Mediterranean, very light herbaceous nuance, which gives the fragrance something light and haromonic and is owed to lavender.

In the very background there is another spice that seems ethereal to me, which gives the top note a fine polish and I like thyme or rosemary here and my sense of smell tends to rosemary.

The heart note is noticeable for 4 hours on my skin before the base unfolds.

The base becomes pleasantly creamy, also slightly spicy, which gives the fragrance a pleasant softness and comes from sandalwood.

The sandalwood is accompanied by a warming, balsamic nuance, which is discreetly waxy on the skin and provides a wonderful finish and comes from the ambergris.

And there is another note for my nose, which wraps the other two notes pleasantly and brings with it a clear mossy touch and I suspect EIchenmoos here.

In total the scent holds 7.5 hours on my skin.

The Sillage is conceived from the beginning in such a way that one is perceived clearly at a whole arm length and this is maintained also 3.5 hours in such a way, before it reduces itself in calm steps, until the smell finally completely fades away
I would like to express my sincere thanks to our "Zirkeltanz" perfume for its bottling.
8.0 7.0 8.0 8.0/10

Great fragrance.
This fragrance was a blind buy for me, I had previously had a sample of Creed Green Irish Tweed and heard that this was very similar but for a fraction of the price.

Tres Nuit is a very fresh and green scent and it definitely reminded me of Green Irish Tweed but is not a carbon copy. There was a slight smell of alcohol for the first few seconds, but that quickly faded to reveal sweet, green, fresh scent. I remember getting the initial scent of fresh cut grass from Green Irish Tweed which is absent in Tres Nuit, the vibe is still similar but it's not identical but the dry down is pretty much the same as how I remember GIT.

I heard many people complain about the longevity, but personally I'm getting a good 8hrs+ out of mine and about 4 hours of projection. This is a fantastic fragrance for the price and well worth picking up ready for next spring if you don't want to pay out for a Creed fragrance.
8.0 5.0 8.0 8.0/10

Fresh!
This is no GIT but very close to it. Very fresh and clean. I love to wear when just hanging out, especially in the spring months and weekends. Great fragrance for the cost. Although there are similarities to GIT, this lacks in the performance of GIT. If you prefer to decant this fragrance and pay a lower cost, this is the one for you. Great product!
10.0 5.0 5.0 8.0/10

Blind buy
This was a blind buy. No regrets. The previous reviews were helpful if you care to know the specifics. I buy fragrance for the juice and not the packaging, but I do appreciate the effort Armaf places on the packaging/presentation. Impressive. You get a lot for the money with Armaf. I own Creed Green Irish Tweed and still really enjoy this fragrance.
10.0 7.0 7.0 9.0/10

amazing clone !
The opening has a lot of alcohol for the first few seconds, then it quickly dissipates. I’m not sure which of the listed notes makes up the dominant note, but it’s really nice. I’m thinking it might be the lemon verbena. It smells sweet, bright, green, fresh, slightly herbal, slightly minty. I’m not picking up on the ambroxen note that is listed. I don’t quite get the analogy of it smelling like rolling down a grassy hill in Ireland. I don’t smell grass or natural outdoors notes. But this is a nice fragrance suitable for all year round, but in particular in the spring and summer. It could best be worn at the office or casually, but it wouldn’t be wrong to wear this in a formal setting.

The scent definitely smells familiar. Maybe it reminds me Cool Water that someone sometime wore. I remember a few times years ago smelling this and wondering which cologne the guys were wearing, because it is very pleasant. I haven’t smelled this in a long time on anyone, so at least where I live this isn’t a common scent. It’s a very distinctive scent . I’ve never smelled GIT so I’ll have to take people’s word that it smells like it. It is similar to Cool Water, but more green and less synthetic.

On my skin it projects pretty well for about 2 hours. Then it projects for a short distance for another 2 hours. With two sprays to my neck I did occasionally catch a whiff of it for 5 hours after I sprayed it. It stays as a skin scent until about the 8 hour mark then it disappears.

Scent: 8
Projection: 6
Longevity: 8
Versatility: 9
Value: 10
Overall: 8

This isn’t likely to blow many people away. However almost nobody will think this is unpleasant. It’s a safe scent. I think it will get compliments, it’s a classic but still relevant fragrance. For $25 it’s easily worth buying. I will 100% buy this again when this runs out. For this spring this will be my go to scent.
8.0 5.0 4.0 9.0/10

MrHonest
G-I wish this had better longevi-T
Kev Samuels mentioned that this is the perfect mix between Green Irish Tweed and Chez Bond and I would tend to agree. The opening is far better than Aspen or Cool Water but CW still edges it in longevity.

Sweet, green goodness is how I would describe the smell - strong lemon verbena, spiciness, violet and lavender. The only problem that I have is that it doesn't last more than 5 hours on my skin, with that awesome opening only pushing for the first 40 minutes. From there, it becomes more of a sweet, dusty, diluted remnant of GIT. So get yourself a travel atomizer with this one and you'll have no problem. Thumbs up to Armaf for a spectacular "representation". Although you might want to check out Estiara Stag Black since I've heard it's the same juice, but in a different bottle and at a cheaper price. Just a heads up.

Akinnen 74 days ago
I love it, but it's not for every day. I see it more as once a week or two weeks wear to reset my senses. Bottle is beautiful. Fresh&Clean+1
Rocendroll 167 days ago
[TAK] Tak. i jeszcze raz tak. Niesamowicie klasyczny, elegancki zapach. Daje poczucie bycia milionem dolarów. Boje od niego świeżość.+2
9.0
KLewis 10 months ago
Creed Green Irish Tweed without the freshly cut grass smell but still very fresh and green.
Syzygy73 16 months ago
Slightly more powdery and less green than GIT, but as close as makes no difference. A very very good clone, chapeau Armaf.+3
Mkpunk 21 months ago
I have a 10ml decant, it don't last on me. I maybe get 4 hours before it becomes unoticable to me. I rather go with Coty Aspen+2
5.0
4.0
5.0
PMRP12 3 years ago
Wasn't a fan at first sniff, but it's grown on me. Bright, green, and crisp like a wet grassy field. Oozes confidence and intention.+3

by MightyMike
by KLewis
by Rsi
by Rsi

Popular Armaf

Club de Nuit Intense Man by Armaf Club de Nuit Intense by Armaf Tres Nuit by Armaf Tag-Him pour Homme by Armaf Craze by Armaf Armaf Niche - Oud by Armaf Shades Wood by Armaf Le Parfait pour Homme by Armaf Futura La Homme by Armaf Tag-Her Prestige Edition by Armaf Ventana pour Homme by Armaf Futura La Homme Intense by Armaf Armaf Niche - Black Onyx by Armaf El Cielo by Armaf Club de Nuit Woman (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf Tag-Her pour Femme (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf Just For You pour Homme by Armaf Shades by Armaf De La Marque Brune by Armaf Derby Club House Blanche by Armaf