Ventana pour Homme

Ventana pour Homme by Armaf

Ventana pour Homme is a popular perfume by Armaf for men. The release year is unknown. The scent is spicy-citrusy. It is being marketed by Sterling Perfumes.

Top Notes Top NotesGrapefruit, Mandarin, Lemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesGeranium, Lavender, Patchouli, Vetiver
Base Notes Base NotesCedar, Amber, Woody notes

Submitted by AdamStraight, last update on 17.07.2019

3.0 7.0 7.0 8.5/10

Sauvage clone?
I picked this up because I've seen many reviewers on Youtube talk about how this fragrance is the closest clone to Dior Sauvage that they have come across. Sauvage was the first fragrance I bought (only about 2 years ago) and is still my signature, and I'm pretty happy with the fragrance Armaf has created.

As I am currently wearing Armaf Ventana on one hand and Dior Sauvage on the other, this seems like a good time to do a comparison. First thing I noticed, when the alcohol smell had gone, was that Ventana has more of a fruity top when compared to Sauvage's rather peppery scent. On the drydown is where more of a resemblance to Dior Sauvage starts to become clear, the fruitiness starts to blend in with a more fresh kind of vibe with lavender, vetiver, amber and cedar starting to come through.

30 - 40 minutes in and it was difficult to tell the difference between Armaf Vantana and Dior Sauvage but there were some differences, Sauvage kept it's pepper notes strong while Vantana has more of a fresh kind of smell to it, almost powdery to me but the similarities between them are still rather close and pulling closer together as time goes by.

After an hour it was very surprising how similar these fragrances actually became. Vantana still smells the fresher of the two, but Sauvage has lost some of the strong pepper, making it smell fresher and bringing it closer to Vantana.

Overall, I do like this fragrance. In terms of this being a clone, I'd say it gets to about 85-90% similar to Dior Sauvage, not perfect but there is a strong similarity between the two which becomes more prominent as the fragrances develop. Having said that, I would still choose Sauvage of Vantana just because of the strong pepper that was lacking in this fragrance, but as I managed to pick up 100ml for £25 I do see this being a fantastic replacement for everyday use and saving me roughly £55 per 100ml which will be greatly appreciated considering these fragrances are extremely versatile.

Carlitos01 92 days ago
Another Dior Sauvage acceptable clone... but I would pay for not to have such a tacky bottle in my shelf.+3
4.0
KLewis 14 months ago
85-90% similar to Dior Sauvage but fruitier and less pepper.
Many compliments and people asking what it is as it's familiar to them.+1
3.0

by KLewis
by KLewis

Popular Armaf

Club de Nuit Intense Man by Armaf Club de Nuit Intense by Armaf Tres Nuit by Armaf Tag-Him pour Homme by Armaf Craze by Armaf Shades Wood by Armaf Armaf Niche - Oud by Armaf Le Parfait pour Homme by Armaf Futura La Homme by Armaf Ventana pour Homme by Armaf Tag-Her Prestige Edition by Armaf Futura La Homme Intense by Armaf Armaf Niche - Black Onyx by Armaf Signature True by Armaf Derby Club House Blanche by Armaf El Cielo by Armaf Tag-Her pour Femme (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf Just For You pour Homme by Armaf Club de Nuit Woman (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf Shades by Armaf