Club de Nuit Intense Man Eau de Parfum

Club de Nuit Intense Man (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf
Club de Nuit Intense Man (Eau de Parfum) is a popular limited perfume by Armaf for men. The release year is unknown. The scent is smoky-citrusy. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is being marketed by Sterling Perfumes. Limited Edition

Top Notes Top NotesApple, Bergamot, Blackcurrant, Pineapple, Lemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesRose, Birch, Jasmine
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Ambergris, Patchouli, Vanilla

Submitted by Yasin58, last update on 16.01.2021.

Variant of the fragrance concentration

This is a variant of the perfume Club de Nuit Intense Man (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf, which differs in concentration.

4.5

Overrated cheap fragrance
When I bought CDN, I targeted it to have something similar to Aventus.
As I have Aventus now in my collection, I would like to be crystal clear regarding CDN: it has NOTHING from Aventus.

CDN it's a citrus, fresh and very synthetic fragrance. There is no complexity in it, at all.

The funny thing is that CDN is replicating the heart notes of Aventus in a linear way. The heart notes of Aventus are Birch, Patchouli, Moroccan Jasmine and Rose. The heart notes of CDN are smelling the heart notes of Aventus but without any possibility to understand the notes. It's smells a "kind of Aventus" and that's it. It's smells the average fragrance you can buy at your supermarket.

Very bad feedback from women, especially my wife.

For me it's not a clone and cannot be compared.

2 good things:

- The price
- The performance (ridiculously long)

Lemon - Top to Bottom
I have 12/2019 150ml EDP version.

It starts very citrus, I don't think it's „harsh” or bad, tbh I really enjoy lemon smell and it doesn't smell like an „toilet air fresher” or what ppl say, I'd say it's a kindddaa „natural smell” (the lemon, to be clear, per total it's a quite synthetic fragrance). Anw, I have to admit, in the first 10 minutes you can get only LEMON/bergamot with smth fruity (probably Black Currant and Pineapple, I don't detect any apple). Anyways the opening is very fresh, nice from my pov.

After that it's more fruity, a little little smoky. The strong smell of lemon is diminished, you can still feel the citrus tone, but it's ok in combination with the flowery-fruity vibe blended with a woody smell.

The dry-down is nice. It is kinda smoky (smoky birch with ambergris and warm cuz of vanilla/musk I guess), still with the citrus vibe. I can feel citrus notes from the beginning to the final, but the main notes are ambergris and birch in the dry-down.

It's a versatile fragrance, could be worn everywhere, anytime. I'd wear this more in warm days rather than colder ones.

The performance... hmm, well, it's not weak, but strong neither. It last a quite long on my skin, I sprayed around 14:30 and when I got home I took a shower ~22:00, after I rubbed my neck with my hands, I could smell the fragrance on my palms. (I used 5 spritz)
On clothes remain for more than 24h, but you can smell it only if you put your nose in the t-shirt/jacket...

The projection it's moderate I'd say, ~1meter, but when the wind blows, the trail is bigger than 1.5m (the sillage). The smell in the air is not strong, it won't hit you HARD, it's just there, a nice scent which won't offend anybody. It will project for like 2 hours maybe.

THIS IS A REVIEW FOR 150ML EDP BOTTLE
I'd say it's a 8/10

Scent: 9/10
Longevity: 8/10
Projection: 7/10
Bottle: 9/10 (fingerprint, but still nice, I like it. The cap goes off so f* hard xd)
Price: 8/10 (I paid ≈41€ for 150ml)

I haven't smelled CA, so I can't compare.

This is my first review :) This is my opinion about the perfume and how it smells on my skin, also I'm kinda new in „perfumes world” haha

The Limited Edition EDP bottle is best
The Limited Edition EDP bottle is best, in my opinion. Not as smokey in the dry down, not as chemically suffocating in the openning and lasts and performs superb. While side by side, you can always tell the Aventus is the better fragrance (duh!), due to cost and performance consideration this one might be your best bet. I own both, and sometimes I prefer to wear CDNIM EDP as I need to use less (2 sprays vs 4-5 sprays with 2016 Aventus batch) and it is more noticeable after 3-4 hours. Also, it is a whole lot cheaper :) I always get more compliments with CDNIM but I believe that's because you can smell it 3-4 hours later while Aventus (unless you have pre-2014 formulation) sits much closer to the skin. I have not smelled the large 200 ml EDP CDNIM but the 100 ml special edition is definitely worth considering if performance is important to you. Make no mistake, Aventus is still unbeatable to me (even the recent formulations) as far as quality and complexity!!!

Emko47
For my nose, it goes in the direction of a smoky avts batches!
Got the EDT and the EDP version.
The EDP version is available in 200ml.
The EDP is a 'tune up' of the EDT. a ticking more fruit at the beginning and not so much 'WC stone' at the beginning as some would call it. But I find it much smokier.
My bottle is Made in France Dec. 2019, although I have both of them at EDT and I personally can't smell any difference, as some would say. It's not a 'must have' but I think it's better from the quality and I got 2 compliments for it today

by Dovlicaaa
by Dovlicaaa
by Estbienla
by Estbienla

Popular Armaf

Club de Nuit Intense Man (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf Club de Nuit Intense Woman by Armaf Craze (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf Radical Brown by Armaf Armaf Niche - Oud by Armaf Tres Nuit (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf Bucephalus No. XI by Armaf Club de Nuit Sillage by Armaf Ventana by Armaf Club de Nuit Milestone by Armaf Signature True by Armaf Le Parfait pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf El Cielo by Armaf Shades Wood (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf Club de Nuit Woman (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf Shades (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf Futura La Homme by Armaf Just For You pour Homme by Armaf Tag-Her Prestige Edition by Armaf Odyssey Homme by Armaf