Club de Nuit Intense Man Eau de Parfum

Club de Nuit Intense Man (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf
Club de Nuit Intense Man (Eau de Parfum) is a popular limited perfume by Armaf for men. The release year is unknown. The scent is smoky-citrusy. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by Sterling Perfumes. Limited Edition

Top Notes Top NotesApple, Bergamot, Blackcurrant, Pineapple, Lemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesRose, Birch, Jasmine
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Ambergris, Patchouli, Vanilla

Submitted by Yasin58, last update on 21.06.2021.

Variant of the fragrance concentration

This is a variant of the perfume Club de Nuit Intense Man (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf, which differs in concentration.

MrMagic
A duet of fruit and smoke
Dear perfume enthusiasts,

today is about Club de Nuit Intense Man edP, the allegedly better version of the edT and thus the best dupe to the original by Creed.
CDNIM starts off strongly citrusy-synthetic and reminiscent of bathroom cleaners. It's not exactly pleasant, but wait and see, because what follows is really good. After 10-15 minutes, the citrus settles a bit, the fruity pineapple emerges in tandem with the tart currant. The birch gradually delivers more smoke in complement. This is the moment I like best, as I really appreciate this duet of fruit and smoke. The smoky note is just perfect with the tart fruit, leather like Cedrat Boise I invented on the other hand as a little too unbalanced.
In the base, earthy patchouli stands out perceptibly, but not so that it would significantly shape the fragrance character.
On the whole, CDNIM is close to Aventus, except for the opening. I like! The edT, by the way, I do not know, so I can not provide a comparison here.

As with Milestone and Sillage, the durability is again lousy. I can explain the high ratings in terms of durability only so that the fragrances have all once held significantly longer, but have been reformulated.
From Intense Man edP I get a maximum of six hours of fragrance experience with generous application, I should not still help with ISO-E. Here it could have been quiet a little more.
The sillage is not overwhelming, but can be seen just within the first two hours. The fragrance goes with 8 spritzes even after two hours clearly through the medical masks and already provided several times for proper compliments (even from strangers). Overall, this fragrance leads in terms of compliments also currently in my collection.
The bottle is fine, nothing more. Too bad I find that this is not visible. The sprayer I feel, as with the other Armafs, as mau.
Well, for that the fragrance is not exactly expensive and when I look at Aventus so, I would reach any time to Armafs clone, because what Creed so deliver lately, is beyond a good price-performance ratio. What is offered here for the narrow purse, can be quite buy and wear. Therefore, I would recommend this fragrance to anyone who can do with Aventus what, but is not ready to pay so much money for it.

As always, thanks for reading!
Boom Boom
Who loves the famous Creed Aventus, must also have this fragrance at home! For me, it is more than just a brilliant dupe!

Aventus is the elegant, serious big brother of CDNIM! Perfect for business meetings, business lunch, job interview or a hot summer day!

CDNIM is the sassy little brother that wants to stand out at all costs. For me, this fragrance screams BOOM BOOM BOOM...a perfect clubbing fragrance, as the name suggests.

Since you can not go wrong, certainly not for the price!
Comparison to a 10th Year Anniversary Edition Batch
CDNIM EDP I've had for a while now, I don't know the original EDT. I bought it along with Sillage as a blind buy because they are supposedly so good at copying Creed. Although me from the description of the SMW Dupe has appealed much more it is CDNIM, to which I am currently totally addicted.

The other day I had the opportunity to compare it to the fragrance it's obviously trying to copy. Both on the skin and on paper. Funnily enough, the Creed lasts longer with me on the skin than on the test strip, otherwise that's often the other way around.

Right away, CDNIM holds in any case much longer than what came out of the 10th Year Anniversary Edition bottle of Creed. Whether on the sheet or the skin.

The top note is very citrusy, more yellow, more acidic, more biting than Aventus. That's not necessarily unpleasant, it's just not the most natural lemon in the world.

That settles down pretty quickly, though, then becomes smokier and spicier. After half an hour, the whole goes much more in the direction of pineapple.

The transitions of the fragrance notes are very soft here in my opinion. At the base remains even 8h - 10h later still a smoky-elegant, sandy-spicy woody note.

I see at the end out always an elegant gentleman in a tuxedo (in the truest sense) before me, who wanders from dune to dune through the sand into the sunset.
Compared to the original, I find this one wilder, more unbridled, less refined, though also less smooth and more animalic. A great fragrance. In any case blind-buy-worthy.

Steelerector
The Honda Accord of fragrance - it's not expensive, but it'll work day after day
I had to try this one, after seeing all the hype on social media. I have a sample of Aventus from Creed, so I was curious to compare the two. They are not the same, but that doesn't mean this is junk.

Upon first spray, it smells like I'm being stabbed in the face with lemon drop candies. That's how aggressive the synth lemon is. Luckily, it only lasts a couple minutes.

After the opening assault fades, it becomes very pleasant. I get the heart notes faintly, and only for a bit, before the base shines through. Projection is arm's length after the opening, lasting most of the day and fading nice and linearly. I get ambroxan, a hint of vanilla, and musk in the dry down.

I find it pleasant and easy to wear. I'll likely wear to the office on days I don't have client meetings or a need for a more refined frag. At the price point, it's going to be an easy reach in the morning over more expensive office-safe frags.

*Follow up a few days after testing. The smell of lemon has impregnated everything this juice touched, and won't leave. skin, watchstraps, clothes, even the floor around where I sprayed continues to reek of lemon, even after repeated applications of other heavier fragrances. The more it clings to my nose day after day, the less I'm enjoying it. Fragrances should be rather fleeting, not permanent like a tattoo.
4.5

Overrated cheap fragrance
When I bought CDN, I targeted it to have something similar to Aventus.
As I have Aventus now in my collection, I would like to be crystal clear regarding CDN: it has NOTHING from Aventus.

CDN it's a citrus, fresh and very synthetic fragrance. There is no complexity in it, at all.

The funny thing is that CDN is replicating the heart notes of Aventus in a linear way. The heart notes of Aventus are Birch, Patchouli, Moroccan Jasmine and Rose. The heart notes of CDN are smelling the heart notes of Aventus but without any possibility to understand the notes. It's smells a "kind of Aventus" and that's it. It's smells the average fragrance you can buy at your supermarket.

Very bad feedback from women, especially my wife.

For me it's not a clone and cannot be compared.

2 good things:

- The price
- The performance (ridiculously long)

Lemon - Top to Bottom
I have 12/2019 150ml EDP version.

It starts very citrus, I don't think it's „harsh” or bad, tbh I really enjoy lemon smell and it doesn't smell like an „toilet air fresher” or what ppl say, I'd say it's a kindddaa „natural smell” (the lemon, to be clear, per total it's a quite synthetic fragrance). Anw, I have to admit, in the first 10 minutes you can get only LEMON/bergamot with smth fruity (probably Black Currant and Pineapple, I don't detect any apple). Anyways the opening is very fresh, nice from my pov.

After that it's more fruity, a little little smoky. The strong smell of lemon is diminished, you can still feel the citrus tone, but it's ok in combination with the flowery-fruity vibe blended with a woody smell.

The dry-down is nice. It is kinda smoky (smoky birch with ambergris and warm cuz of vanilla/musk I guess), still with the citrus vibe. I can feel citrus notes from the beginning to the final, but the main notes are ambergris and birch in the dry-down.

It's a versatile fragrance, could be worn everywhere, anytime. I'd wear this more in warm days rather than colder ones.

The performance... hmm, well, it's not weak, but strong neither. It last a quite long on my skin, I sprayed around 14:30 and when I got home I took a shower ~22:00, after I rubbed my neck with my hands, I could smell the fragrance on my palms. (I used 5 spritz)
On clothes remain for more than 24h, but you can smell it only if you put your nose in the t-shirt/jacket...

The projection it's moderate I'd say, ~1meter, but when the wind blows, the trail is bigger than 1.5m (the sillage). The smell in the air is not strong, it won't hit you HARD, it's just there, a nice scent which won't offend anybody. It will project for like 2 hours maybe.

THIS IS A REVIEW FOR 150ML EDP BOTTLE
I'd say it's a 8/10

Scent: 9/10
Longevity: 8/10
Projection: 7/10
Bottle: 9/10 (fingerprint, but still nice, I like it. The cap goes off so f* hard xd)
Price: 8/10 (I paid ≈41€ for 150ml)

I haven't smelled CA, so I can't compare.

This is my first review :) This is my opinion about the perfume and how it smells on my skin, also I'm kinda new in „perfumes world” haha

The Limited Edition EDP bottle is best
The Limited Edition EDP bottle is best, in my opinion. Not as smokey in the dry down, not as chemically suffocating in the openning and lasts and performs superb. While side by side, you can always tell the Aventus is the better fragrance (duh!), due to cost and performance consideration this one might be your best bet. I own both, and sometimes I prefer to wear CDNIM EDP as I need to use less (2 sprays vs 4-5 sprays with 2016 Aventus batch) and it is more noticeable after 3-4 hours. Also, it is a whole lot cheaper :) I always get more compliments with CDNIM but I believe that's because you can smell it 3-4 hours later while Aventus (unless you have pre-2014 formulation) sits much closer to the skin. I have not smelled the large 200 ml EDP CDNIM but the 100 ml special edition is definitely worth considering if performance is important to you. Make no mistake, Aventus is still unbeatable to me (even the recent formulations) as far as quality and complexity!!!

Emko47
For my nose, it goes in the direction of a smoky avts batches!
Got the EDT and the EDP version.
The EDP version is available in 200ml.
The EDP is a 'tune up' of the EDT. a ticking more fruit at the beginning and not so much 'WC stone' at the beginning as some would call it. But I find it much smokier.
My bottle is Made in France Dec. 2019, although I have both of them at EDT and I personally can't smell any difference, as some would say. It's not a 'must have' but I think it's better from the quality and I got 2 compliments for it today

AlbenAlben 7 days ago
Got today the limited edition and i'm so happy with it. Embrace reality: this is fruity, smoky, performing and inexpensive, hate is childish
DaiorosDaioros 22 days ago
Not a luxurious opening like Vibrant Leather (Zara), but the drydown is good.
Projection and longevity are ok.
Good for your money.
Finerthings8Finerthings8 24 days ago
I am impressed by this one.sure it i not aventus but smells and performs very good.it is smooth&doesn’t smell chemical.(edp version)
Topfpflanze3Topfpflanze3 1 month ago
Regarding the Limited Edition its very well balanced, not too smoky, not too sweet. Quite close to Rasasi Zebra
JamPetrarkaJamPetrarka 2 months ago
Much better option than the EDT version. Less of that atrocious lemon smell at the opening. Nice smoky drydown. Great performance for the $$
EstbienlaEstbienla 3 months ago
I had the Aventus (batch 2014) and I would say that when drying, the CDNI is much better

by Saschispatz
by Skeriiii
by Estbienla
by Estbienla

Popular Armaf

Club de Nuit Intense Man (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf Club de Nuit Intense Woman by Armaf Craze (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf Radical Brown by Armaf Armaf Niche - Oud by Armaf Club de Nuit Sillage by Armaf Armaf Niche - Bucephalus No. XI by Armaf Tres Nuit (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf Club de Nuit Milestone by Armaf Tag-Her (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf Club de Nuit Woman (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf Signature True by Armaf Ventana by Armaf Armaf Niche - Pink Coral by Armaf Armaf Niche - Sapphire by Armaf Le Parfait pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf Futura La Homme by Armaf El Cielo by Armaf Shades (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf Shades Wood (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf