Club de Nuit Intense Man Eau de Toilette

Club de Nuit Intense Man (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf
Club de Nuit Intense Man (Eau de Toilette) is a popular perfume by Armaf for men. The release year is unknown. The scent is citrusy-smoky. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by Sterling Perfumes.
Scent goes well with Shawq

Top Notes Top NotesAppleApple BergamotBergamot BlackcurrantBlackcurrant PineapplePineapple LemonLemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesRoseRose BirchBirch JasmineJasmine
Base Notes Base NotesMuskMusk AmbergrisAmbergris PatchouliPatchouli VanillaVanilla

Submitted by Michael, last update on 24.05.2022.

MrHonestMrHonest 5 years ago
I had Insurrection Pure II for a while, until I just got bored of it. The opening was like a milky pineapple, and the drydown was a simple, acrid...
DrakecitoDrakecito 3 years ago
Well, a new clone / plagiarism of Aventus, of those who do not try to hide and smelled a million times. Open with very sharp citrus, yes, for my nose,...
Annihilator of particularity
Since the original is one of my favorite fragrances, I ordered the CDNI due to the good reviews times blindly as a cheap alternative for everyday life. Therefore, I will also raise this review as a comparison.
Initially, I was actually quite excited by the CDNI, the similarity to Aventus is definitely not to be denied, and for a good 200€ cheaper. In the meantime, however, I must unfortunately say that the citric ,,toilet stone note" mentioned here also often disturbs me so much that I can no longer smell the fragrance and also no longer want to wear. Yes the note diminishes over time, but still remains slightly present as it progresses. The pineapple listed here as a fragrance note, which distinguishes Aventus, I could not perceive in my CDNI unfortunately also. The base for me here is clearly lemon. What I like about the CDNI is that this develops a smoky note after the opening, which is said to have existed in the earlier Aventus, but is unfortunately no longer present in the current versions.

For me, I found that I liked the CDNI increasingly worse the more I wore it.
This unfortunately also affected my relationship with Aventus, which until now always represented something special for me, so I came to the decision to throw the CDNI again from my collection.

Perhaps I do not do justice to the fragrance by comparison. The P / L ratio is of course much better than the role model and also the H / S has been with my CDNI in any case i.O.. There were also quite a few compliments for him. I'm even times a young gentleman who was shopping behind me at the checkout, ran after me to ask me which perfume I wear as I had CDNI on it.

In conclusion, I would definitely recommend the test to anyone who doesn't know Aventus or doesn't want to spend that much money on it.
All others who have like me the original in the collection and want him only as an alternative or for everyday life, I can only advise against it in my experience and Aventus rather than something for special occasions to keep
Compliments for Men
Where do I start? Everyone knows the DNA and everyone loves her...
Let's start with the negative points first:
When I first smelled this, the DNA was definitely different - much smokier at the beginning and a nice fruity note from the pineapple..now that I have a batch from 2021, it kind of smells different...
It's very very citrusy at the beginning and the fruity is not there at all. So you have a full citrus charge and then comes this Creed typical DNA.

The H/S has somehow also seen better days. So do not get me wrong! The H/S is still good and better than Creed but a pity if you had previously what better as a bottling and then here has the same problem as Creed with the batches..

Nevertheless, on the whole, if you consider the price of 30 €, you can not go wrong here. Grade, if one is looking for a gift, everyone will be happy with it!
Ersin101
"Give me 30 minutes, I promise!"
...That's probably how Armaf's CDN would respond to a disappointed tester.

Looking for an "Aventus ersatz" for work, I came across CDN after several reviews.

In fact, the first time I sprayed it, I was not so surprised, because I have heard of the synthetic 30 minutes already and do not like them to me as well.

But then... Suddenly, a bright flash in the sky! A flaming meteor crashes to earth! (If you know you know)

Ok, a bit of an exaggeration, but my goodness does it come close to Aventus!
Shocking, considering it's big brother is about 10x more expensive.

After prolonged testing, I can only say: the top note comes with outsiders definitely better than you perceive it yourself.
Personally, I spray myself with it so that I go out of the house or arrive at work in time for the start of the drydown.
Nevertheless, remains for me the Aventus, purely from the fragrance, the winner.
Who loves Aventus, can easily risk a blind buy here.

Better than Aventus
After wearing Club De Nuit Intense a few times i clearly realized that perfume houses are thieves plain and simple. Please don't tell me any different because this lovely product by Armaf is 1/4 the price of Creed Aventus and the scent is almost exactly the same. It's amazing just how similar the 2 are. The best part is the longevity is much better than Aventus. This stuff is nuclear i just love it and I've been getting compliments left and right and that always makes me feel good. I don't know the quality of the notes in both fragrances but CDNI comes through in a big way. Also it doesn't choke people out either it has such a great pinepply aroma that keeps me feeling fresh and clean literally for hrs on end. I've had it with Creed btw.
MarcusP01
Compliments monster and value for money
When I was just diving into the perfume scene, the whole Creed Aventus theme got me insanely interested. How does it smell? Is it worth it? Is it really that good?
At some point I came across the Armaf. The first time spray I was completely blown away: Roch for me after pure masculinity and simply horny, otherwise I can not really describe...
But only when I started to wear it regularly, I realized how awesome Club de Nuit is. Never before have I received a single comment, let alone compliment, on my scent (I ran around with Dior Sauvage, Out Wood and other designers before that), but with Armaf CDN it's now almost guaranteed that when I get in someone's car they'll tell me how good I smell.
The part really lasts forever and the sillage is great! So good that now Xerjoffs partially disappoint me.... (maybe in another review about it more)
Meanwhile, I also wore Aventus and can say without problems that who gets the real Creed must be an idiot, because Armaf CDN smells 1:1 the same and lasts longer.

Summary:
I actually can't untruthfully say anything negative about this fragrance, it really is cheat code.
If anyone is thinking about buying the fragrance right now on amazon or anywhere else for under 40€: do it.

p.s. is my first review so would be happy about a cup :)
Convertible Chameleon
The first 2 weeks after purchase, the scent smelled different every day on my skin. Sometimes unpleasantly soapy, sometimes very sharp, sometimes fruity sweet, but without pineapple, and sometimes smoky with pineapple (as it should be, right?). What these different scent experiences cause(ed) I don't know exactly until today. Maybe the unbearable temperatures in late August, maybe 3-5 sprays are better than 6-9.... with this scent. Maybe you shouldn't sweat when wearing the scent? I don't know. I just know that by now, a good 1 month after buying it, it has become one of my favorite scents, and wear it at least every 2nd day. Something like a signature scent.
I've never smelled Aventus Creed or Club de Nuit's EdP. Montblanc Explorer is similar in any case, but I find the EdT of Club de Nuit here smokier.

And even if the fragrance has not yet developed quite stable with me, I like it better and better. I find him also incredibly versatile, for (almost) all occasions, activities, clothing style and season.

Lukmoe
Lemon overdose with Aventus DNA.
I bought this fragrance because many fragrance YouTubers described this as a perfect Aventus clone.

It definitely has an Aventus DNA, that can't be denied. However, the citrus top note is very scathing for the first 15 minutes and sometimes almost unbearable. It evokes memories of toilet cleaner for me, which is not necessarily the best association.

After the dry down, it comes closer to Aventus but is not an alternative in my opinion.

The bottle is fine for the price but in my opinion a bit too much. The sprayer is also not the best.

It is certainly a matter of taste and everyone should make their own picture of this fragrance.
JackyJacky
Distance in both temporal and spatial dimensions does it good.
Short and crisp:
1. The first 20-30 minutes it smells extremely unpleasant in the top note. It is supposed to represent smoke or something, but for me it smells 1:1 like pure tea tree oil. Kind of constricting, oily-greasy, out of round, like tipped. After that, the note recedes.
(Note: Al Haramain's - L'Aventure has exactly the same note, only a bit weaker. To what extent the two thus reflect the original I can not say; without wanting to be more pontifical than the Pope I do not see it at all, for a fragrance that costs in production single digits to spend more than what some spend a month on food.)

2. I've noticed that I love the fragrance when someone else wears it, but on myself, the aforementioned note yet too often pulls in the nose. What is the reason for that? The scent smells at three meters away just much better than from 10 cm away. Because that icky tea tree oil note (I strongly suspect it's the one some here dub the lemon toilet scent) just stays, albeit toned down, close to the skin, while a very pleasant fruity-fresh, pineapple-heavy cloud fills the room. So the scent is perfect if you just want to smell good in public, if you want people to turn around when passing by in town or whatever fantasy you have there, but in my opinion exactly wrong if you want to do this even at close range.... Kinda ironic ;)

3. Scent DNA is what some aptly consider simply hackneyed and overhyped. For one thing, it really doesn't go down nearly as well with women as men would hope (and I strongly suspect that a large proportion of Aventus/CDNIM/Aventure/Explorer/...other-copy wearers intend just that, even I would be hard-pressed to absolve myself of such an accusation): a "can-opener", "panty-dropper" or whatever other hubris/desperation-induced language-rape the fragrance is not, anyway. Yes, he smells good and there are certainly many women who like the fragrance, but if you think that this fragrance alone makes you desirable or anything - Nope, wrongly wound.

Conclusion:
The fragrance smells good from drydown, it costs little, it is cleverly bagged, it has an above-average performance and room (but not hall) filling sillage. You can't go wrong with this scent at all. Who despite ubiquity would also like to try something of the Aventus cake is here I think right
Napoleon le petit
"Hegel remarks somewhere that all great world-historical facts and persons occur, as it were, twice. He has forgotten to add: the one time as a great tragedy, the other time as a lumpen farce."
- Karl Marx: The Eighteenth Brumaire of Louis Bonaparte

I have written elsewhere of the tragic demise of Aventus. However, to give a little context to the above quote: Charles Louis Napoléon Bonaparte, also known as Napoléon III, was nephew of the primordial Aventus ox Bonaparte himself. He ruled France in the second half of the 19th century and his contemporaries were rarely timid in their disdain for him. The above text refers to him as "farce" and Victor Hugo titled him "Napoléon le petit" in reference to his mental greetings juxtaposed with Napoléon's diminutive stature. The subject of infamy is primarily his military debacles in the colonies and against Prussia. But he was also generally regarded as pompous and incompetent.

Now why the comparison? CDNIM is also rather of the big-headed kind. He's loud, his projection blasts walls and it's immediately clear what he's trying to be - an Aventus on steroids. He lacks actual depth and finesse in the process. A pungent plastic wood synthetic loiters in the base and the rest of the citrus smoke bomb turns out to be mush. Undifferentiated, brute and somehow rebellious.

None of this is necessarily bad, though. The real farce is that I had to read and hear so often now, to have it here with an Aventus killer. The performance may be good, but it only deceives about his olfactory incompleteness. Where is the pineapple, blackcurrant or green apple? I wouldn't even mind synthetic substitutions for natural oils, but what's not there is badly not there. But hey, at least it's cheap...
AchimClemens
Only in the drydown pleasant...
Preliminary: Would like in this review deliberately waive the comparison with Creed.
Immediately after applying the scent is drowned out by a strong alcoholic note, which slowly gives way within the 1st minute and an incredibly synthetic combination of smoke, lemon, pineapple, pepper and currant comes to the fore. In my opinion, the first 20-30 minutes are quite unpleasant. Then remains but a quite successful fragrance, which can be described by me only as pleasantly tart, smoky sweetness.
Only then come the compliments. On the skin loosely 8h present. On clothes even over days still perceptible.

VinScentVinScent 4 months ago
Huge disappointment given all the hype. I had silver sprayer and current versions. Both are weak. Both smell synthetic (not in a good way).
DopeweaselDopeweasel 4 months ago
blast of masculinity and pineapple and smokiness. armaf nail this really well. This is confidence to another level! worth it on all levels!
KanPerfumeKanPerfume 5 months ago
I loved this fragrance from the beginning! It smells luxury for a really low price! It's totally worth!
DiegoeskDiegoesk 5 months ago
EDP has a fruity opening and is closest to Aventus batch 20L01. Fruity lasts about 1hr max and turns into smoky drydown. Total smell is gone in 3hrs.
CharlesT1992CharlesT1992 5 months ago
Very strong lemon in the mix on the open but blends well somehow Very well and the performance is beast definitely more for youth though.
AnujmaskeyAnujmaskey 6 months ago
I got the 2021 batch made in france. I had nothing to compare it to, just bought it off the hype. Dry down is good but i smell nothin resembling pinea
YahirRivYahirRiv 6 months ago
I can't say anything bad about this fragrance, it does everything really well. Scent is amazing, performance is great. Extremely good value.
StamatiosStamatios 9 months ago
Very disappointed with the batch 09/2020.Very weak,citruicy but not smoky and complex as older batches.Aspen is better and costs the 1/5.
Stevens95Stevens95 9 months ago
In the same aventus clones I would pick rasasi 9325 up. Not a bad fragrance at all, but so many clones, better choices for same or less €€
Lmr4j3ireLmr4j3ire 11 months ago
Opens with strong synthetic lemon which quiets down after a moment and you start to smell also smoky birch and musk. Performs ok.

by Irini
by Irini
Sorry, aber heute ein MUSS...Helau  :-))
by Jomvaf
by Martin660
by Martin660
by DuftKoloss
by DuftKoloss
Sorry my bad that tres nuit
by Rsi
Club de nuit intense man
by Famekid
by Estbienla
by Estbienla
by Ascentus
by Ascentus
by WitDeBois
by WitDeBois

Popular by Armaf

Club de Nuit Intense Man (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf Club de Nuit Intense Woman by Armaf Club de Nuit Intense Man Limited Edition by Armaf Craze (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf Radical Brown by Armaf Club de Nuit Sillage (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf Armaf Niche - Oud by Armaf Tres Nuit (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf Eternia Woman by Armaf Club de Nuit Intense Man (Parfum) by Armaf Armaf Niche - Bucephalus No. XI by Armaf Venetian by Armaf Tag-Her (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf Club de Nuit Milestone by Armaf Club de Nuit Woman (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf Futura La Homme by Armaf Odyssey Homme by Armaf Armaf Niche - Pink Coral by Armaf Ventana by Armaf Legesi Men by Armaf