Club de Nuit Intense Man Eau de Toilette

Club de Nuit Intense Man (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf
Club de Nuit Intense Man (Eau de Toilette) is a popular perfume by Armaf for men. The release year is unknown. The scent is smoky-fruity. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by Sterling Perfumes.
Scent goes well with Pineapple

Top Notes Top NotesApple, Bergamot, Blackcurrant, Pineapple, Lemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesRose, Birch, Jasmine
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Ambergris, Patchouli, Vanilla

Submitted by Michael, last update on 20.10.2020.

MrHonestMrHonest 3 years ago

„Powerful, complex, smoky birch.”

I had Insurrection Pure II for a while, until I just got bored of it. The opening was like a milky pineapple, and the drydown was a simple, acrid...
DimitrisDimitris 19 months ago

„CDNIM IS NOT THE GREAT FRAGRANCE IT ONCE WAS”

Ladies and gents if you havent tried the fragrance in the last year or so please DONT review it or just mention you are talking about...
MagEast
The fragrance must also match the wearer
How long and how often have I thought about writing a comment here? Whenever I'm looking for a new perfume, Parfumo is my first port of call I have read so many great comments on this page already, that I really wanted to become a part of this community.
My goal was originally to write a commentary on a fragrance that completely convinced me. Well... 6 out of 10 points don't exactly scream complete conviction. Club de Nuit Intense Man is also unfortunately a bit far from that, but nevertheless I decided to dedicate my first comment to this fragrance, because I could learn a lot by buying it.
It is not long ago that I discovered my interest in perfumes, so I am still searching for my type of fragrance. That's how enthusiastic I was when I learned that there is supposed to be a very good and cheap alternative to the great Aventus. Only 30€ times a blind purchase later, I have now waited with full anticipation for my order.
"Nothing can go wrong with all the positive comments" I thought to myself and was taught a better lesson after the first sprayers.
- Admittedly, you should never judge by the top note alone, but neither should you be tempted to buy blind by the beautiful comments. That was my first lesson Well, so I spray the scent on myself and a very strong artificial citric note comes flying towards me. In other comments the scent was compared to a WC stone. That seemed to fit me. Nevertheless, I did not let myself be put off, because I, as informed as I was, knew that the top note would quickly evaporate with this scent. So it was and after 10 minutes I was struck by a smoky note.
This is also in the description of the fragrance, but I must confess that before that I could not really imagine how a "smoky-fruity" fragrance should smell. Someone who has never smelled this perfume before, I would probably compare this smoky note with incense sticks.
A strong smoky and slightly citric note then dominates the entire fragrance. A few hours later, pineapple could also be perceived quite easily. Unfortunately it did not save the scent for me either.
Don't get me wrong, the smell isn't bad per se. If you like smoky scents, you will certainly enjoy them. But I realized all the more that a scent must match the wearer. The reviews I got for it confirmed this. Just about everyone said the same thing to me about the scent: "It doesn't smell bad, but it's more suited to older men." When I was 20, I didn't necessarily feel offended, because in the end I felt the same way. I wouldn't deny anyone who was a bit 'younger' that he couldn't wear the fragrance, but for me I realized that I simply lacked the edges to wear such a fragrance.
Would I recommend this fragrance to men who show said "edges" or maturity?
Jain.
I can imagine that someone with this fragrance will go down well with a slightly older target group, with the right charisma, but you have to like this kind of fragrance as well, as this smoky scratchy note is not for everyone.
Lemons Pineapple Something
I had been looking forward to this fragrance, it is highly praised here but what have I done to myself! In my opinion you should be able to leave the house quite quickly after spraying a scent, but this is definitely not possible with this scent. After the spraying on one is literally beaten to death with something indefinable citrus-like! First impression: Disgusting. After half an hour, pineapple and smoke are added, which makes it a little more bearable but not more. After an hour the smell goes in one direction of Creed and stays there for the next 2 hours. But it is definitely not an Aventus clone! Well, tastes are different but it is not my thing. For me the hype about this scent is not understandable. Furthermore, the ugliness of the bottle is unbeatable and with 59€ (Notino) it is no bargain anymore.
This is a 2020 batch and is Made in France!
Good clone
Well done clone. In the beginning too citric and the lemon smells like a chlorine cleaner. But if it moves into the background after a few minutes the smell is good. In dry down it comes very close to the original depending on the batch. CdN is a bit smokier and has more edges and corners. The original is much more balanced and connoisseurs should smell the difference directly. But the women think it is still good. So why spend 200 Euros for a fragrance that everyone wears and has and of which there are thousands of copies. Then rather buy this cheap clone
... the king of clones
Yeah, the original's kind of mega. But you pay astronomically much gravel for the brand and you still have to get the right batch. For me it was just enough for one sample, and even that was more expensive than a bottle of CDNIM. But I can at least compare it. The scent of some Dupes comes close to the Master. The differences are minimal. But if you look at the scent throughout the day, the wheat is separated from the chaff. In the prelude I find the Insurrection II Pure most interesting. Unfortunately, it doesn't last more than 1-2 hours until you don't even notice the scent anymore. The same with the Dupe from Zara, it goes even faster. The CDNIM is different. It rumbles a bit violently, but it also fades quickly. But then the scent becomes really awesome and stays on the skin for hours. The sweetness goes away and it remains a tight smoky mixture of lemon and Fahrenheit. And this mixture is still clearly present even when the original has already given up. Doesn't matter if it's a Dupe or not. It's definitely a damn good EDT. The guys in Dubai can't just build fancy houses. For 27 Euros you can't go wrong here. It's not like the women in the supermarket are chasing you, though. It's complete bullshit. But in a small office it's noticeable
KevinGrey
Really good, but unfortunately way too late
I'm not really a fan of citrus and leathery scents. I like leathery, woody and smoky, but then for me no citric note belongs to it But still I gave him a chance ...

I can't say much about the Dupe subject, because I am one of the few exotics who don't know Creed Aventus. I know a few supposed Dupes, and they all haven't convinced me yet
First of all, I must say that you have to test this one on your own skin and not on a test strip. I have done both and there are worlds between...

It begins extremely citric. This fades away after about 1/2 hour and gives off a citric-leathery smell that reminds me very much of Davidoff Zino or Encre Noire. I do not like either of them at all. That's why I was deterred at first. This one, however, remains milder than both of them. Still too much citrus for me, which in combination with the leathery note looks musty on my skin. Here I would wish for a fragrance variant completely without the citrus note. That could be interesting for me.

Do any of you here know of an example, perhaps? I'd be very interested.

Only after about 3 hours does it slowly become really good with me. Really natural and masculine. Ledrig-woody with something slightly flowery (rose and jasmine). He should have been like this from the beginning. Then he would have become a clear favourite.
But when and where do I have 3 hours lead time until I need it in the form! After 1/2 hour and at the latest after 1 hour a fragrance must be there with me.
Besides, at least on me, he's getting very close. (Maybe I sniffed too much and just can't smell him anymore!?)
The same problem I have with Davidoff Horizon. It only becomes good in the heart and base area and takes much too long and then it is already too weak to work properly...

Well, too bad. Just as with Davidoff Horizon, the same applies to me: as a specimen or bottling for small money, I like to buy it for the collection or rare occasions, but for the original price, or even reduced original price, I prefer to buy it from others.

5.5

Younger Man's Scent
Many people will compare this to Creed Aventus and I'm not entirely sure that's true. While this does have a fruity (pineapple), and citrus opening, it takes a different turn and becomes more of a mass-appealing synthetic scent. I'm not a fan of this one. Probably for younger men.
Citric Smoky Batman
Quite good smell, very citric and a bit smoky. I have the 03/2020 Batch Made in France and the shelf life is great and lasts >10 hours. I have not tried Aventus myself, but I like the scent very much. The bottle is heavy and seems very valuable. For 30€ at 105ml you can't do much wrong.
Great anticipation!
I bought the fragrance because of the outstandingly good reviews and reviews on YouTube and here. I bought it for 30 Euro and sprayed it on my arm, waited a little bit and nothing but pineapple and some smoke, so smoked pineapple. That's it, that's all I got. My girlfriend thinks the smell is OK, but only OK. I find the Lalique Encre Noire series worlds better and more interesting. I tested Creed Aventus and found nothing special about the scent and certainly nothing that could justify the price. If this scent is going in that direction or smells better then ok, maybe it does, all I smelled was pineapple juice and smoke. I like smoky scents, something like Jacomo de Jacomo, Bentley Absolute etc and fruity ones go, too. From the combination I expected this fragrance to be extremely good, for me there was nothing but pineapple and smoke, but the two fragrances were linear and quite long. If you like that you are well served here. Not really worth the money for me, the bottle is extremely valuable and heavy. All in all the scent is not bad or unpleasant, it just smells like fruit juice and that's not my cup of tea.

Dimitar
Worthy 'Aventus' clone for anyone that cannot afford the original
I do not seem to have a very refined nose, because side to side comparison between Aventus sample and CDNIM has left me feeling they are almost identical. If anything, I like the scent of CDNIM better as it does smell a bit 'smokier' in the drydown. I do not find the opening of CDNIM that synthetic at all - I drink fresh lemon juice every morning and the lemon in CDNIM smells natural enough to me. The fact that it is lemon and not pineapple, as in Aventus, does not make the opening synthetic.

Performance wise my batch is with black sprayer from France 2017 and the performance is decent - around 2 hours nice projection and 5-6 of longevity. On clothes it stays for days, but after a day the smell becomes a bit unpleasant with hints of bug spray feel. In comparison, Aventus stayed on me for a whole day, albeit projecting less and longer. Needless to say, the Aventus scent is much more refined and luxurious.

I have received quite a few compliments with CDNIM , but I think it truly shines in night out settings. I have tried it in intimate encounters and it was not appreciated as much. It is a very masculine smell that is better suited for crowded spaces rather than dates. In fact its 'ashtray' type of smokiness complements clubbing settings extremely well.

I personally like it and for the price point it does not seem to have rivals. I should say that its increasing popularity makes me use it less recently though and I do not intend to repurchase it.
Salva
You want compliments? Go get it!
Hello friends,

before I get to the fragrance, I would like to thank my perfume colleague TiCo89 again! I registered here about 3 months ago (thank God!) and he was the first souker I used. After several videos, reviews and other reviews I was mega excited and full of anticipation for this fragrance. Thanks to his sample I had him in my hands for the first time
Right after that I also ordered a bottle and have had the Armaf CDNIM for about 2.5 months now. It's about time that I finally comment this one. Because there is a good reason for that...

I personally know the MB Explorer as well as Al Haramain L'Aventure as a "clone" of Aventus. It is said that the older batches from Aventus are not comparable with the newer ones and I read and hear similar things via the CDNIM. However, since I haven't been around too long, I can't evaluate older batches of these two scents, because I never tested them. But what I can do is evaluate or compare the newer (i.e. 2020 bottles).

When I sprayed the sample from the CDNIM on my wrist (this happened around 3pm), I was immediately struck by the heavy sillage, which I found very positive (I personally love to smell myself :) ).
The opening was ultra aromatic, fresh and surrounded by a delicious pineapple-citrus mix that even I, as a "still newcomer", knew how to perceive. I sprayed again, this time in the crook of my arm and my thought: "Poah, what a great male scent!" [...] To test the shelf life, I went out, did some shopping and later on had something to eat and drink. When I came home at about 9 pm, my wrist and the crook of my arm smelled (almost) exactly as if I had sprayed it fresh. "Unbelievable!", I thought...

The next morning, of course, I sprayed myself with 5 sprayers right away with the sample and drove to work. A colleague came into the office (I was already sitting there with a few others) and asked the group: "Mmm, who smells so delicious? My colleagues - yes, all female - looked at me and grinned. The male colleague opened his eyes and asked in amazement: "What, it's you? And that in a group of women?"
One of the female colleagues replied: "At least he smells good, unlike others, and we love men who smell nice." Well, if that wasn't a little side blow to this colleague...

During the lunch break, this colleague came to me and asked about the scent: "Listen, what exactly are you wearing? He caught me, and he wants to buy me one." "If you liked men as much as I do, we wouldn't still be standing here." D [...]

On the same day I went to the supermarket after closing time (around 15 o'clock, I added another 1 splash). At the cash register stood in front of me a very attractive lady, middle/end 30th I watched how she turned 2-3 times and smiled at me once "Excuse me, is that you?" she asked "What am I?" I sassyly retorted "Well that perfume, is it yours?"
"I think so. Like it?"
"I've never done this before, but yes, very much so."
[...]

When I arrived at home around 16 o'clock, I could smell the scent myself. So in terms of durability and sillage it is just brutal. It lasts 8h+ on me, the sillage is enormous in the first 4-5h; one is very well noticed in the surrounding area.

To draw a comparison to the Aventus, I went to the turquoise one day later, of course again with 5 splashes of CDNIM. I sprayed the Aventus on my wrist and noticed a saleswoman in the corner of my eye coming towards me. Before she could ask the standard question ("Can I help?"), I saw her stop for a moment, squint her eyes together, sniff in my direction with her nose and ask me: "Wow, what do you have? That's..." And she licked her lips briefly with her tongue... Yeah, I've never seen anything like it...
[...]

Well, to get back to the Aventus. Concerning durability I can say that this one has just reached the 4-5h mark, but that's all I could get. Sillage was 1h good, afterwards a pure "skin-scent" The Aventus m.M.n.'s opening is a bit more citrusy and fruity, while the CDNIM's CDNIM, in my opinion, also has smoke right at the beginning, but without neglecting the freshness at the opening. In the further course I hardly recognize a difference, except for the dry-down. That's where I perceive the patchouli at the CDNIM, which gives it an earthy and masculine wood-tangy character.

Of all the fragrances I own, the CDNIM is by far the biggest compliment getter. The situations I just mentioned are only a fraction of what I have already heard about this fragrance. With no other fragrance have I really received as many compliments as with this one. In my circle of friends, for example, it was so well received that some of my friends ordered it. And they are not as addicted to scents as I am now xD

Conclusion:
Regarding the price-performance ratio, this one is simply unbeatable! That's why I personally would prefer it to the Aventus every time. Simply because of my own experience... It is so good and universal mMn that it can be worn in every season and on every occasion. I think every guy should have this in his collection. I have also tested the MB Explorer and the Al Haramain L'Aventure, but for me these two don't come close to CDNIM.
And with the price you can buy some back-up bottles (my 2nd is already on the way:) ).
Well, while there's still one, put it with the boys. Your environment will thank you for it ;)
[...]
And as always, thanks to everyone who read all this. Make a wish!

VG, Salva

BertolucciKBertolucciK 19 days ago
Very harsh opening with a strong lemony scent. Then the lemon settles down with a nice smoke and woods in the drydown. Good performance.
StarA1StarA1 20 days ago
If you want to be very special among the people ... use this perfume ... and don’t tell anyone about your secret
GreMuserGreMuser 48 days ago
For that price, honestly, gets the job done. 85-90% similar to Aventus.
Dan81Dan81 154 days ago
Excellent clone, more citrus opening. I mix this gem 80% with Insurrection II 20% to make my version of Aventus for office daily use
RomadyRomady 178 days ago
The scent is nice, but the performance ruined it for me.
After 3 hours... nothing!
TaberneroTabernero 6 months ago
The top notes are a bit sharp, then they calm down and the drying is excellent. a great recommendation at a moderate price
BumpyumaBumpyuma 9 months ago
A very strong and okay smell but very Synthetic at first.
EmorandeiraEmorandeira 11 months ago
Fresh a citrusy fragance with noticeable performance. It share some vibe with aventus but i am not sure if i really could say It is a clone
Amazon1975Amazon1975 11 months ago
Was my signature scent untill the 2 recent bottles I bought .... horrendous lasts for an hour maybe 2
Treznoez007Treznoez007 14 months ago
Masculine and gentleman fragrance..i like this.

Sorry, aber heute ein MUSS...Helau  :-))
by Jomvaf
by Martin660
by Martin660
by DuftKoloss
by DuftKoloss
Sorry my bad that tres nuit
by Rsi
Club de nuit intense man
by Famekid
by Emko47
by WitDeBois
by WitDeBois

Popular Armaf

Club de Nuit Intense by Armaf Craze (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf Tres Nuit (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf Armaf Niche - Oud by Armaf Bucephalus No. XI by Armaf Radical Brown by Armaf Ventana by Armaf Club de Nuit Intense Man (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf Signature True by Armaf Shades Wood (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf Le Parfait pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf Just For You pour Homme by Armaf Shades (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf El Cielo by Armaf Armaf Niche - Sapphire by Armaf Club de Nuit Milestone by Armaf Futura La Homme by Armaf Skin Couture Metallica by Armaf Club de Nuit Woman (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf Armaf Niche - Black Onyx by Armaf