Club de Nuit Intense Man Eau de Toilette

Club de Nuit Intense Man (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf

Club de Nuit Intense Man (Eau de Toilette) is a popular perfume by Armaf for men. The release year is unknown. The scent is smoky-fruity. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by Sterling Perfumes.

Top Notes Top NotesApple, Bergamot, Blackcurrant, Pineapple, Lemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesRose, Birch, Jasmine
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Ambergris, Patchouli, Vanilla

Submitted by Michael, last update on 05.12.2019.

MrHonestMrHonest 2 years ago

„Powerful, complex, smoky birch.”

I had Insurrection Pure II for a while, until I just got bored of it. The opening was like a milky pineapple, and the drydown was a simple, acrid...
DimitrisDimitris 9 months ago

„CDNIM IS NOT THE GREAT FRAGRANCE IT ONCE WAS”

8.0 7.0 8.0 8.0/10

Emorandeira
Aventus clone? I am not sure at all...
I would like to begin my review speaking about the similarity between this fragance and aventus. For me both perfumes are similar and share some kind of vibe but i am not sure if i can really say that club the nuit is a clone of aventus since i find many differences too. Un one hamd the strong and sweet lemon during the opening. While un aventus the most noticeable note os the pinneaple here the star is the lemon. For 30 minutes It is like wearing a lemon Candy on. After this time the pinneaple begins to appear more and un this phase the fragance is Closer to aventus. However It is less smoky and It has Aldo less vanilla (club de nuit is fresher and more fritu) and It doesnt have the soft animalic vibe that aventus has. Therefore i dont know if stwrling is prodicong this perfume as a clone of aventus, but i think that if someone is thinking of buying this perfume as an aventus clone i would recommend them yo try It first.

Looking club the nuit as a proper perfume itself i think It really worths the price. It is a bit synthetic but the quality is not bad ir at least not worse than most of the designer perfumes that se can find nowadays and costs the double ir more. So for wverybody Who are looking for a fresh and citrusy perfume for a daily use this could be a very good opción.

I own one batch from 07/2019. Un this case the performance is a bit above average but on the line of the designer perfumes with good performance. For being a critrusy perfume the longevity is quité good (more than 6 hours) and even better than the longevity of aventus if que compare both perfumes; and regarding the sillage, It is aceptable for about 2 hours.

I think this perfume is very versatile weareable un every season ir time but i think It is better maybe for warm weather at evening. Summing Up i would recommend the perfume even to be blind bought for those Who Live fresh and citrusy perfumes but i recommend to try first yo the aventus lovers Who are looking for a cheaper alternative.

Scent: 8
Originality: 6
Global: 8.5
6.0 9.0 10.0 9.0/10

Fortune be thanked!
After I had become familiar with "Aventus Creed" in the perfumery, I looked for a worthy duplicate, whether the price of the moon was the same or not. After nightlong research I finally ordered "Club de Nuit Intense Man", unsure whether this venture should be worthwhile; after all, opinions on this seem enormously divided: Some see in this scent an equal - yes, partly even a more sublime - Dupe, others however can hardly hold on with Scheltnamen to themselves.
That's why I spent the time until the arrival of the perfume in question not only in a state of childlike anticipation, but also in some uncertainty and sobering anxiety.

Finally the fateful day had come. I removed the bottle from the slightly damaged packaging - this seems to be a tradition - and wetted the back of the hand with the noble Odeur after a short inspection. There was no relief yet: At first the lemony top note flooded the room, for which I was fortunately prepared.
But when those flew away and the perfume began to dry, my soul rejoiced and the sounds of delight abducted my mouth! It is truly like smelling an - admittedly slightly lemony - "Aventus Creed". The Sillage as well as the durability are just as outstanding.

Fortunately, I was not afraid of the negative reviews. However, since I don't suspect that so many commentators give false testimony, it may well be that Fortuna kissed my bottle while there are inferior batches in circulation.
Anyway, mine (10/2019) corresponds to all my desires, which is why I have to make a purchase recommendation for all Aventus enthusiasts!
8.0 8.0 9.0 9.0/10

Don't hesitate
All the hype you've heard about this fragrance is true
It does start off a little too much but personally i find it unique and sexy
This cologne lasts and lasts with only a couple of sprays and people around you can smell it up to 3 feet away for the first 2-6 hours after that they just catch wiffs of it
Extremely high quality
I got mine from fragrancenet for around $30 which is more than reasonable
Don't hesitate guys
It's a compliment monster
7.0 9.0 8.0 9.0/10

Fresh and Clean
So many people are talking about this one that convinced me to blind buy it. Today my package arrived and I am very pleased! Smells so good, starts with very sharp citrus smell closer to lemon than pineapple, I love also the dry down. I have received plenty of compliments; most of my colleagues told me I smell very fresh and clean!
1.0 1.0 1.0 1.0/10

An insolence
Don't buy the perfume! I own the newest 19er batch and the perfume smells ONLY like lemon and that for hours! Probably a reformulation. I wouldn't even resell it because even a single euro would be too much for this perfume and I would feel sorry for the buyer
6.0 8.0 8.0 8.0/10

BeauDeJour
When the clone overtakes the original
I don't see CDNIM as an independent perfume. Whether it was conceived as such at all, one can probably also hardly comprehend.
But since I own the batch 16J01 from Greed's. ääh, Creed's "Aventus", which is slowly but surely running out, I have to look for an alternative because of the weak new formulations.
The whole thing has to be smoky, last halfway long and damn only cost a fraction of what the expensive traditional house demands.

Some clones quickly become clear when you google: Just this CDNIM, Pineapple Vintage, Zara - Vibrant Leather, El Haramain, and maybe some more. But most of them tend towards this little gem. Me too.

Seriously, who cares about the fruitiness of Aventus? All you have to do is wait for the "smoke" (which isn't really a smoke at all) to unfold and take up whole rooms. For me this was what made the earlier batches of Aventus so special: Strong projection and a scent that is still in the air even 20 minutes after leaving the place.
CDNIM costs approx. 30,-, and manages to stand up to those former smoky Aventus batches with a really above average durability. And except for the top note, which roars "Klostein" for about 15 minutes when you hold your nose close to the sprayed area, the scent is almost 100% copy for my sense of smell - I am absolutely impressed! It just smells like I would want the new diluted batches of Aventus!

Although the durability is enormous, it is not perceptible for days like the original. But considering the price, that's absolutely top. The top note could be a bit more pleasant, but my God - then you spray the stuff on before you leave the house. After-spraying does not hurt either, because cheap.

For my part, I can only warmly recommend this thing to you. Absolute firecracker. I guess that's it, Creed.

2.0 9.0 9.0 7.0/10

This one is an ok clone
But Explorer is better in my opinion. CDNIM has a very strong lemon opening that lasts a good 1/2 hour, and it’s not a good one. I agree it’s similar to lemon pledge on the opening. When the opening fades however it’s a decent scent that lasts a good 6-8 hours. I think it’d be more suitable for a cigarette smoker, as the resonance is strong, but you can tell it ISN’T Aventus. Explorer has more of a high quality aroma to it, and it smells like the Aventus dry down from the start. CDNIM is not a bad scent, there’s just better clones out there. If you’re going for Armaf, I prefer Le Parfait, not because it’s more similar to Aventus, but because it smells more high quality.
4.0 7.0 8.0 8.0/10

Benedikt2019
The male dominatrix says: "Let's argue, but then we can tolerate again, please!
Wow, normally I rarely test perfume clones, but since I got the above one for a ridiculous price of only 29 Euro for 100ml, I thought: Why not?

Well, whether you're a fan of Aventus or not, it doesn't matter. Those who don't like it anyway can now safely switch off - or click away. Whatever! Here it should be a matter of comparison and yes, I know, I am not the first! Nevertheless, I was actually so enthusiastic about this clone that I thought I'd dedicate a comment to it!

Well, what do you get for 29 Euro in comparison to the 150-190 Euro for 50ml to be paid for the great master Aventus? A lot, I think, of a fragrance that is about 80-90% the same as the original. At least as far as the heart and base notes are concerned. The top note, you have to admit, really hits you in the head first! I just thought, oh no, here comes another "smoke shit"! (sorry, I'm damaged by Interlude man of Amouage!). But after about 2-3 minutes the smoke has fortunately disappeared again and is only softly perceptible, like a beautiful veil. Consequently, he becomes more and more similar in the further course as far as his role model is concerned. So similar that I would say a blind sniper would have so many problems distinguishing the two. Clearly Aventus is a bit more complex and has this great gravit note, which is a bit missing here (I think Aventus smells like a pencil stroke). But what distinguishes Aventus, namely enormous freshness paired with fruits and a light smoky note, we also get here. And on top a better durability and a good Sillage. It lasts about 7-8 hours and is well perceptible.

Big prints Armaf gets for that hideously ugly bottle. Looks like a male dominatrix or the one who lets himself be "treated" by such a dominatrix. However you came up with the idea of creating this bottle, it was the wrong idea. But well, the inner values count and they are quite successful.

So Leudde Hand on heart. What you can get here for almost 30 Euro is a lot, a good clone, which gets close to 90% to the original and lasts even longer. I find it to be an even more successful Montblancs Explorer, which comes along much too softly with me and hardly holds to it. This one's brutal. Deductions for the opening, which looks cheap and smoky and for his robe, which you don't need to talk about!

So, what do you say to Domina?
Let's have a fight, BUT

i can take it again :-*

85% Aventus
After long consideration and felt every read reviews, I have struck. I had the original, but it already beats in your wallet - clearly a good fragrance has its price, but beyond the 180 currency units...

And so I reached for the Armaf with conviction. The beginning is indeed very strong and syntethic. Mostly after lemon, the smoky and Johanmisbeere comes later, after 10-15 minutes. I can't estimate the duration yet.

The sprayer is okay with me, the packaging was folded like with many.
5.0 9.0 9.0 9.0/10

Good Buy
Smells so good. I love the dry down. Not a big fan of the lemon bomb in the opening. I have received plenty of compliments too. This is a good dumb reach for me. For the price absolutely worth it. Can’t afford Creed Aventus and this is a good alternative.

Rating: 9/10
5.0 5.0 6.0 2.0/10

Drakecito
Cheap and unrefined clon of Aventus.
Well, a new clone / plagiarism of Aventus, of those who do not try to hide and smelled a million times.

Open with very sharp citrus, yes, for my nose, closer to lemon than pineapple. This prevails throughout the life of the fragrance, only in drying, it also tries to copy that "smoked" thing from Aventus, even with worse results than in Creed.

The perfume remains flat, with a virtually non-existent evolution and at times, especially in the initial phase, it has even turned out to be unpleasant. Remove currants, apple or birch from this, then cloth ...

It smelled very artificial to me, tremendously synthetic, I don't know how to say it ... I'm not a fan of Aventus, but it smells much finer, less coarse than this. Of course, I am not saying that it is worth paying the difference for the Creed, much less, that is already a matter of each.

The differences with L'Aventure de Al Haramian, or Afnan Supremacy Silver, have seemed practically non-existent, perhaps this Armaf marks more that smoky scroll, so perhaps I stay with L'Aventure and anyway, of all these copies, The one that smells best to me is Insurrection Pure II by Reyane Tradition or even the copy of Refan. Eye, shading a lot and spinning fine, since the differences are small.

That if, in terms of performance, I think this Armaf is the one that best meets, maybe even surpassing Creed, both in wake and in longevity, but honestly, I found it very gross, squeaky, with unpleasant moments and in short and I tell you honestly, it seemed like a complete disaster.
6.0 8.0 8.0 9.0/10

Refined Gentleman
I'm getting hints of balsam in the way white truffles remind the untrained nose of garlic. This is, mind you, 5 hours after that first (and only spray) on my forearm as a test. I can only imagine what will happen once this stuff spends a day on one of my pulse points.

I guess it's worth noting I am a fair-yet-olive-skinned Italian American with healthy moisturized skin. And the juice I am referring to has a Batch #207705 with a 05/2016 Production Date and 05/2021 Expiration Date. Needless to say, the sprayer is silver and releases a very sharp citrusy bite before settling into the smokey fruit sexiness 10 minutes later.

One of my colleagues came into my office during that 10 minute period, stopped and said. Damn. It smells good in here. He's a 23 year-old Jamaican kid if that helps with perspective at all. First compliment in first 10 minutes of use. It's not that it's the greatest smell, but it definitely makes a statement. Whether good or bad, it will definitely get you noticed (I'm referring specially to the batch mentioned previously), especially within the first couple hours.

I have not smelled anything like this before except maybe in my imagination when envisioning an elegant gentleman taking care of his business for the day, or the children, or grandchildren out to the park whilst reading the newspaper.

This smells much more than the price point suggests. I have nothing to compare it to with my nose, so I will say on it's own, this was a good (perhaps lucky--considering the production date) blind-buy.
6.0 8.0 10.0 8.0/10

Longlasting pineapples
I never got the hype of aventus I find it shafing foam like and it is not that unique. But I agree it is a complimen getter but I don't understand why. So i tried rasasi zebra i liked it a bit more than aventus but it didn't last the time i want(atleast 8hour). So I gave it to a colic. At that moment I smeld it on him and at that moment I understood why it is so popular and a compliment getter. Is was a whole different experience. Never smell an aventus like fragrance of the skin, smell it in the air it is so beautiful. So I wanted a aventus like fragrance. Sins I gave zebra away I wanted to try the king of king clones Armaf club de nuit intens man. And I ordert the fragrance 1 week ago. I recieved the black sprayer France made bottle. First spray. Hars in the way that it makes you sneeze and it will burn your nose. After 10 secons the fragrance becomes alive. And it smeld just like aventus but with a more bright lemony opening. After half an hour it smells just like the smocky batch of aventus.(I own a decant of the old formulation of aventus). I love the smocky batch it is more mature and it smeld gorgeous.

Smell: 8/10 at first I didn't get the DNA but it works.

Versatility: 10/10 al year al occasion maybe not for beach walks.

Longjevedy: 10/10. 9 hours on skin is more than you need. Ones I left a shirt hanging sprayd with CDNIM and afther 4 days I put the shirt one again and a friend in the car told me I smell amazing. So I putted my nose in my shirt and I could smell CDNIM realy good.

Projection: 8/10 the first 10 seconds are unclear after that it stays very strong for 2 hours after that is is a scent bubble what doesn't smell like a fragrance but a nice woody skin like scent that project for 1 feet until the end.

Prize: 10/10 45 euro,s for 105ml

Compliments: 10/10 2 compliments in one day is much because in the Netherlands people don't compliment each other ofthen on fragrance or looks. Sad but true

Over all rating: 8/10 didn't understood the DNA until I smeld it on someone else. Don't smell it on skin. Smell it in the air it is a beauty
3.0 7.0 7.0 4.0/10

The tree burns
Sadly the lonely, gnarled little tree looked at its few withered fruits.
It dreamed of better times.
A flash of lightning interrupted these dreams abruptly and only ash remained of the little tree and its sparse fruits.

A resourceful man saw the remains of the little tree and took them. He stomped these remains to dust, added alcohol and decided to sell the result as body scent.
He filled everything into dark, opaque vessels so that it was not immediately clear why it was being done. To camouflage the cheap content, he decorated the vessels with even cheaper rhinestones.

A name still had to be found, spontaneously he thought of 'Much smoke for nothing'. But that pointed too directly to the content. The vessels were as black as the night, so it was more obvious to choose the name accordingly.

People bought these bottles and sprayed their bodies with the contents.
Some suspected that there wasn't much besides smoke. They tried to separate again from the vessels.

Spontaneously the thought came: This is something for the Pathfinders.

In times of drought and environmental protection, it had become difficult to communicate the meaning of a campfire to the environment. So in the evening the pledge finders could gather around a bag of fireflies, spray themselves afterwards with the remains of the tree and give the impression to have sat at a real fire......
5.0 8.0 8.0 4.5/10

Guacamoritz
Through the nose into the head
I couldn't get anything out of the scent. A very pungent top note, extremely artificial. The artificial does not evaporate - according to my nose - either, as other users describe it.

Over the top by creating a fragrance that should last for a long time without regard to losses.

Durability and Sillage are not everything ...
8.0 8.0 8.0 7.0/10

Inovivo
Very well meant, but only mediocrely done
Yeah, it's portable. But a clone? Well, same fragrance family, okay. M.E. a (over-)ripe pineapple dominates even several hours after application. Somewhat unround the whole and then this indefinable vanilla-sweet-chemical-smoky nuance. Brings me back to my childhood, when one discovers the forgotten pineapple in a school bag at the end of the summer holidays while igniting the Q-Tipps...
7.0 7.0 9.0 9.5/10

Arrived at Club de Nuit
After a long wait my copy of this clone arrived today. The bottle is amazingly solid, looks cheap, but still feels valuable. The spray head works very well... and the scent? Yes, the scent is really interesting! Fruity intensive entry, much more citrus fruity than I expected. After he calms down, he gets smoky, the way I like it! Durability is, I think, really remarkable considering the price. I would say in relation to the price he is really a worthy companion for all seasons!

0 to 100 in 2 years!
My first experience with CDNIM was sobering.

I didn't like the sow synthetic top note with a sharp birch note and really dominant lemon/bergamot paired at first at all.

Fortunately this nightmare is already over after about 20 minutes and the scent moves towards Aventus, but clearly smokier than any modern Aventus batch.

He started to please me more, became more and more pleasant, had a strong Sillage and performed without problems 9h+.

To be honest, after my first experience I parked it for the first time and didn't spray it anymore. I had also tried mixing it with fruity clones to drown out the hated top note...in vain.
With the collection of various Aventus batches, some vintage versions came under my nose at some point. Especially to mention the 10E01 (2010 batch)

Who knows this Aventus Batch, understands Armaf and his CDNIM and even the head note which is unpleasant for me! If I hadn't smelled the 2010 batch, CDNIM wouldn't still have much of a reputation with me. But now I can admit, I was too hasty and did him wrong!
By the way, the top note of the 2010 was also a bit stinging and had reminded me of dried fish. But it became weaker and more pleasant second by second.

Meanwhile after exactly 2 years I really appreciate my CDNIM and even enjoy the top note.
I like to wear CDNIM now very much and lean a little far out of the window here I just want to say the following:

This one is closer to Aventus (origin) than all the new reformulated and fruity Aventus batches Creed has launched in the last 1-2 years.

PS: i have the silver vintage version of CDNIM
4.0 1.0 1.0 3.0/10

CDNIM IS NOT THE GREAT FRAGRANCE IT ONCE WAS
Ladies and gents if you havent tried the fragrance in the last year or so please DONT review it or just mention you are talking about an older version/batch. You are obviously talking about the 2015 or 2016 version which is like three or even four years ago .
CDNIM is garbage today. Not even the 1/3 of the old sillage and performance. I ordered the 2018 batch, because the old good ones areimpossible to find and when i got this i had an average scent (not smoky at all which was the most loved element of CDNIM) with little to none sillage and performance (after 1 hour not even my girlfriend when se hugged me could smell it and i sprayed like 6 sprays on me.
TO ALL THE PEOPLE INTRESTED IN BUYING THIS: Please dont. You will wait for 2 months for a fragrance that was reformulated to the worst with almost zero performance.
Maybe if people wake up and stop fallin in the trap of the old CDNIM success, the Armaf company try to bring back the old loved/most complimented ever batches.
I just want to prevent people from the dissapointment i felt, cdnim is not what it once was
6.0 8.0 8.0 10.0/10

DoNI92
An adventure that got lost in the lime field before the journey
The first part is strongly synthetic lemon (WC stone), which flies away after about 20 minutes (pineapple is in my opinion not strongly represented). The drydown is pretty close to the original but you shouldn't expect a 1:1 copy, so I think Reyhane Tradition Insurrection Pure 2 is a better alternative (unfortunately performance not so good). In summary a good and long lasting fragrance that even manages to convince my girlfriend who was amazed by the resemblance to the original.
Clear recommendation to buy :)

Emorandeira 39 hours ago
Fresh a citrusy fragance with noticeable performance. It share some vibe with aventus but i am not sure if i really could say It is a clone
Amazon1975 24 days ago
Was my signature scent untill the 2 recent bottles I bought .... horrendous lasts for an hour maybe 2
2.0
Treznoez007 110 days ago
Masculine and gentleman fragrance..i like this.
SAQIB 158 days ago
some thing very good for hot days+1
Pio 8 months ago
Nice try on Aventus. The dry down is the best of it.
Carlitos01 9 months ago
Its smokiness is a gents pleaser. Ladies may like it but don't get crazy with this perfume. Actually the same reaction happens with Aventus.+2
KLewis 12 months ago
Club De Nuit Intense Man is a great performing, smokier take on Creed's well loved Aventus fragrance.
5.0
Toreter 18 months ago
Strong medicinal citrus start that evolves to a longlasting woody -birch.Good if you dont want to waste that good AVENTUS batch you have.+1
DPArtist 19 months ago
Initial thought:what the hell?!? Then after an hour it comes into its own, a delicious smokey citrus-fruity beast of a fragrance. Stunning.+3
Akunin 20 months ago
Great bang 4 buck. Yes its clone , but great clone.+2
Rsi 2 years ago
Go for made in UAE only , the French one is weak and not Smokey dry down !+2
Mkpunk 2 years ago
CDNIM is a little too abrasive and strong for my liking. I have a decant of it and it is too much.+1
PMRP12 3 years ago
When I want to feel like the alpha male in the room. Begins fruity and ends smokey and woodsy. Lumberjack boss.+9

by TheScenter
by TheScenter
by Bradigow
by Bradigow
by Rsi
Sorry my bad that tres nuit
by Rsi
Club de nuit intense man
by Famekid
by Ascentus
by Ascentus
by Jakobus
by Jakobus

Popular Armaf

Club de Nuit Intense Man (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf Club de Nuit Intense by Armaf Tres Nuit by Armaf Craze by Armaf Tag-Him pour Homme by Armaf Shades Wood by Armaf Armaf Niche - Oud by Armaf Le Parfait pour Homme by Armaf Ventana pour Homme by Armaf Futura La Homme by Armaf Tag-Her Prestige Edition by Armaf Armaf Niche - Black Onyx by Armaf Futura La Homme Intense by Armaf Signature True by Armaf Shades by Armaf El Cielo by Armaf Derby Club House Blanche by Armaf Tag-Her pour Femme (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf Just For You pour Homme by Armaf Club de Nuit Woman (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf