Club de Nuit Intense Man Eau de Toilette

Club de Nuit Intense Man (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf
Club de Nuit Intense Man (Eau de Toilette) is a popular perfume by Armaf for men. The release year is unknown. The scent is smoky-citrusy. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by Sterling Perfumes.
Scent goes well with Shawq

Top Notes Top NotesApple, Bergamot, Blackcurrant, Pineapple, Lemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesRose, Birch, Jasmine
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Ambergris, Patchouli, Vanilla

Submitted by Michael, last update on 18.06.2021.

MrHonestMrHonest 4 years ago

„Powerful, complex, smoky birch.”

I had Insurrection Pure II for a while, until I just got bored of it. The opening was like a milky pineapple, and the drydown was a simple, acrid...
DimitrisDimitris 2 years ago

„CDNIM IS NOT THE GREAT FRAGRANCE IT ONCE WAS”

Ladies and gents if you havent tried the fragrance in the last year or so please DONT review it or just mention you are talking about...
Simply delicious
A for my opinion well made fragrance at an excellent price-performance ratio. Strongly reminiscent of a product of a renowned English fragrance manufacturer. The original has a finer fruity prelude and is less smoky. CDNI, on the other hand, conveys this fruitiness rather obtrusively at first. Bergamot, lemon and black Johanisbeere empfimde I initially as almost disturbing.
In the course, however, the fragrance becomes more and more pleasant for me. It joins a smoky undertone, which disappears towards the dry-down again something. At the end I take patchouli, musk and slightly woody tones was.
The base is very pleasant and can be perceived even after 8-10 hours.
The sillage is initially strong, but diminishes over time.
The flacon is underground bad, but this can be seen well away.
Good Aventus Clone
I can only agree with most of the other opinions. For me, this fragrance is also one of the better doubles of Aventus. Sure, the opening is already a bit strong (synthetic) but with me that flies quite quickly and after about 15 minutes he has already unfolded really nice. Compliments gave it also immediately. A very nice citrusy-fruity-smoky spring / summer scent as I find. And the best thing is the price! I could get the 105ml for just over 30 euros. Since you can and must not really complain!
Like in Italy with Gutteridge
Hello,

i arrived at this fragrance while testing due to the numerous recommendations and had bought it blind....
Risk? Yes. Definitely!
What can I say.... I didn't regret it.
My son asked, "This smells like Gutteridge's 2 years ago..on vacation in Italy."
We've been to Gutteridge's fashion stores from time to time. And he was right. The perfume also reminds me a lot of the room scent from there.
I've been thinking about it ever since.
He takes me to Italy, smells lemony fresh, a brilliant summer fragrance. At the beginning quite synthetic, but later it plays out its full strength.
He keeps long through....and smells high quality, although the price is quite low.
So, full marks from me!

A piece of Italy for at home ?

ScentGrail
The best Aventus clone on the market
The fragrance starts out with a strong and overpowering lemon scent that doesn’t remind me of the household cleaning products like some may say, and it is pleasing almost from the start.

The whole combination of fruit accords at the top notes rounds up the fragrance and it mellows down pretty quickly to Aventus pineapple-like aroma. Other fruits are non-existent here, besides bergamot that was used to mimic pineapple.

In the heart notes the fragrance keeps the citrusy part of the opening that stays with you until it disappears from your skin.

What’s also somewhat strange is the fact that for a freshie, it is dense and thick. A claim not many other perfume clones can say for themselves.

This is thanks to the birch accord that gives it a smokey and leathery nuance, and the scent starts to get worryingly close to the original.

I can almost guarantee to you that even if you disliked the opening, this is where it will get you, and make you question why are we sometimes paying so much for perfume.

The dry down is all about the smoke, musk, hint of citruses, and touch of oakmoss. The particular note that gets you compliments each time you wear this perfume is synthetic ambergris – ambroxan.

As for performance, it performs like a beast, and don’t get confused if you get nose blind to it due to the high dose of ambroxan inside it. Others will smell you even after 10 hours after you have sprayed it.

I could see guys and girls from any age group rocking this one with confidence. It fits in any situation, any season imaginable.

As for compliments, it is a compliment beast. Each time I wore it in the office or just for drinks, there were at least two or more people commenting on my perfume, and all were positive.

All in all, I believe that Club de Nuit Intense Man is one of the best affordable fragrances you can buy right now. You have my recommendation.

Check out my Parfumo profile to find out how can you read full reviews.
Insurrection Pure II vs CDNIM EdT
I have now bought both fragrances to have a cheap alternative to Creed Aventus, especially because the durability at Aventus dorch very much to be desired.

I only know of two batches of Aventus. The current and I was once allowed to smell the holy grail, which was clearly smokier than the newer. In this respect, I also save me a "is X% similar to Aventus" statement, because this would be wrong in doubt depending on the batch anyway. Fact is, both fragrances would pass for Aventus batches for most people, especially in the dry down.
It's almost too stereotypical to write this, but everything you can read and see about these two scents here or on youtube is essentially true.

ie:
Insurrection Pure II has a super pleasant soft top note with a lot of fruity pineapple, as it goes on it lacks some of the smoke and remains a bit one dimensional but still a very very good scent, especially for the price. Similarity to Aventus is definitely very clearly present. Evtl. this would be a good unisex option of Aventus?

CDNIM EdT actually has the very syntetic aggressive citrusy start, but only if you smell directly on the spray. If you wear it on clothes is also the top note about the sillage immediately "Aventus". The dry down and base are indistinguishable from Aventus in my opinion. Do they smell different in direct comparison? Yes, but is that because they are different batches or a dupe or or?

Both are definitely cheap all day every day alternatives to Aventus if you like DNA (who doesn't?). I layer the two scents meanwhile to get the best of both worlds.

Same review I also post at Insurrection Pure II ;-)
BiancaSouk
I didn't understand the hype at first
the scent I bought because aventus creed was totally hyped. when I had the aventus then I noticed that is hardly to smell smells like nothing smells like water then I parted with it, but people loved the aventus, then I looked for copies narrower selection AMAF and haverene but have decided for amaf haverena should have more pineapple. well yes can you confirm that? Anyway, I sprayed me with amaf strong citric freshness rather direction toilet freshness but after the opening riechtung drydown comes out this masculine fresh scent magical but I did not initially felt good. The real mystery is the smell in the air. The sillage is the secret as with sauvage !!!! Smelling it on the skin is different than smelling it in the air. I say OK Fresh complimentary scent!!!
Sylar
A piercing imitation but still good ?
Since I inform myself about perfumes there is a fragrance of which I hear only good and which has high reputation in the mainstream and niche area Creed Aventus. With its price of about 300 €, it is a perfume which I think I will never buy this is too much money for me. But my interest was aroused.
I'm more of a mainstream fragrance wearer and therefore buy rather at the known large chains and smell there at the samples. Aventus there was never and so I had to find an alternative way this was called Dupes / Clones. Before I was never aware that there are manufacturers who specifically imitate obese fragrances. So I found Armaf Club de Nuit Intense Man edt. The bottle is ok. It is with its small stones a bit "cheap" but in itself it feels good in the hand. Now about the scent. At the first spray a very pungent smell came into my nose and I thought ouh...wrong purchase. But after 10 minutes the scent became more and more pleasant and when I walked past a coworker at work she was blown away by how good I smelled. The fragrance also lasts extremely long with me 8 hours with good sillage but ATTENTION! I had once sprayed the fragrance on my chest and since it smells very strong and long I got a headache from it. Therefore tip only behind the ears spray. I would recommend CDNIM to anyone who is looking for an Aventus alternative even if I do not know the original here I just trust the countless reviews on the Internet.
Yeah, it's a dupe,
and no, you shouldn't support it.
BUT
if the dupe is better than the original and only costs a fraction, then you should already strike. The fragrance is Aventus with less pineapple and smokier. At the beginning very Grenzwertig must confess. The first 10 minutes are very artificial and citrusy. But then he becomes a bomb ?
My signature fragrance currently. I am in sales and often at the customer and the biggest compliment was when a woman said she only buys something from me so I have to come back because I smell so good. I never got so many compliments as I did with this scent. H/S are better than the original. On my skin it smells 8 hours and the earths 5 hours also very filling. Clear buy recommendation!
ChillBean
Aventus` top note with a more interesting finish
I also became aware of "Club de Nuit Intense" via Aventus, which I like to wear as a unisex fragrance, like many "men's fragrances". And I must confess that I find him more exciting than Aventus.

In the top note I hardly notice any differences, heart - but especially base note have more depth for me. On my skin, Club de Nuit Intense develops with a smoky and thus slightly more tart note, which I attribute to patchouli (I can of course be wrong). I also like the woody component of patchouli in, for example, L'Homme by Prada or Habit Rouge by Guerlain. For me, Club de Nuit Intense also lasts much longer, also in the sillage I find him in advantage over Aventus.

That you can not compare the prices is obvious, I see Club de Nuit Intense but definitely not as a "cheap - variant", but as an equal fragrance in the fruity / fresh category.
Well... Somehow overrated
I got the fragrance because of the touted similarity with Aventus Creed. So let's be honest... If Aventus Creed should smell like this, I do not understand the hype. At the end of the day, it's just a pineapple scent, nothing more, nothing less. What should be particularly attractive about it, I do not understand. Find the fragrance rather too intrusive, so that he is almost annoying after some time when I wear it.

Compared to other club / date / all-rounder fragrances, this fragrance has usually taken the back seats with some ladies in my circle of friends. Is too distinctive for me, too fruity and in my opinion still nothing special. Flacon is pretty, durability very good and sillage also above average - but as I said, this is due to the clear sweet pineapple note and the general obtrusiveness of the fragrance.

For me, there is no occasion that I could imagine perfect for this fragrance now, except well, how shall I say...? When I want to smell like pineapple. Hype is for me really incomprehensible and rather artificial, but tastes are known to be different. :)

Lmr4j3ireLmr4j3ire 7 days ago
Opens with strong synthetic lemon which quiets down after a moment and you start to smell also smoky birch and musk. Performs ok.
Blako11Blako11 15 days ago
At the start I feel it as a lemony / incensey (not smoky) that plays between fruity and sweet and ends up being tart and sweet.
LaurentiuLaurentiu 2 months ago
EDT is a little more sweet-smoky and „pungent”, slightly stronger (intensity/projection) in the first 1-2H than the EDP version.
MrLawmanMrLawman 2 months ago
Aventus: €300 > lives on a reputation that can't be found on the shelves anymore. CDNIM: €30 > smells like €30 but truly performs. Choices.
JFP26JFP26 3 months ago
Harsh citrus opening with a smoky-woody drydown. Great performance but the synthetic molecules made me nauseated. Not my cup of tea.
EinsteinvEinsteinv 6 months ago
All I'm getting is a harsh and synthetic lemon, even hours after spraying. Seems to last forever.
ScentsByKKScentsByKK 7 months ago
Sweet Smoky Cloud...
BertolucciKBertolucciK 9 months ago
Very harsh opening with a strong lemony scent. Then the lemon settles down with a nice smoke and woods in the drydown. Good performance.
StarA1StarA1 9 months ago
If you want to be very special among the people ... use this perfume ... and don’t tell anyone about your secret
GreMuserGreMuser 10 months ago
For that price, honestly, gets the job done. 85-90% similar to Aventus.

Sorry, aber heute ein MUSS...Helau  :-))
by Jomvaf
by Martin660
by Martin660
by DuftKoloss
by DuftKoloss
Sorry my bad that tres nuit
by Rsi
Club de nuit intense man
by Famekid
by Ascentus
by Ascentus
by WitDeBois
by WitDeBois

Popular Armaf

Club de Nuit Intense Man (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf Club de Nuit Intense Woman by Armaf Craze (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf Radical Brown by Armaf Armaf Niche - Oud by Armaf Club de Nuit Sillage by Armaf Armaf Niche - Bucephalus No. XI by Armaf Tres Nuit (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf Club de Nuit Milestone by Armaf Tag-Her (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf Club de Nuit Woman (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf Signature True by Armaf Ventana by Armaf Armaf Niche - Pink Coral by Armaf Armaf Niche - Sapphire by Armaf Le Parfait pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf Futura La Homme by Armaf El Cielo by Armaf Shades (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf Shades Wood (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf