Club de Nuit Intense Man Eau de Toilette

Club de Nuit Intense Man (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf

Club de Nuit Intense Man (Eau de Toilette) is a popular perfume by Armaf for men. The release year is unknown. The scent is smoky-fruity. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by Sterling Perfumes.
Scent goes well with Insurrection II Pure

Top Notes Top NotesApple, Bergamot, Blackcurrant, Pineapple, Lemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesRose, Birch, Jasmine
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Ambergris, Patchouli, Vanilla

Submitted by Michael, last update on 06.08.2020.

MrHonestMrHonest 3 years ago

„Powerful, complex, smoky birch.”

I had Insurrection Pure II for a while, until I just got bored of it. The opening was like a milky pineapple, and the drydown was a simple, acrid...
DimitrisDimitris 17 months ago

„CDNIM IS NOT THE GREAT FRAGRANCE IT ONCE WAS”

Ladies and gents if you havent tried the fragrance in the last year or so please DONT review it or just mention you are talking about...
5.5

Younger Man's Scent
Many people will compare this to Creed Aventus and I'm not entirely sure that's true. While this does have a fruity (pineapple), and citrus opening, it takes a different turn and becomes more of a mass-appealing synthetic scent. I'm not a fan of this one. Probably for younger men.
Citric Smoky Batman
Quite good smell, very citric and a bit smoky. I have the 03/2020 Batch Made in France and the shelf life is great and lasts >10 hours. I have not tried Aventus myself, but I like the scent very much. The bottle is heavy and seems very valuable. For 30€ at 105ml you can't do much wrong.
Great anticipation!
I bought the fragrance because of the outstandingly good reviews and reviews on YouTube and here. I bought it for 30 Euro and sprayed it on my arm, waited a little bit and nothing but pineapple and some smoke, so smoked pineapple. That's it, that's all I got. My girlfriend thinks the smell is OK, but only OK. I find the Lalique Encre Noire series worlds better and more interesting. I tested Creed Aventus and found nothing special about the scent and certainly nothing that could justify the price. If this scent is going in that direction or smells better then ok, maybe it does, all I smelled was pineapple juice and smoke. I like smoky scents, something like Jacomo de Jacomo, Bentley Absolute etc and fruity ones go, too. From the combination I expected this fragrance to be extremely good, for me there was nothing but pineapple and smoke, but the two fragrances were linear and quite long. If you like that you are well served here. Not really worth the money for me, the bottle is extremely valuable and heavy. All in all the scent is not bad or unpleasant, it just smells like fruit juice and that's not my cup of tea.

Dimitar
Worthy 'Aventus' clone for anyone that cannot afford the original
I do not seem to have a very refined nose, because side to side comparison between Aventus sample and CDNIM has left me feeling they are almost identical. If anything, I like the scent of CDNIM better as it does smell a bit 'smokier' in the drydown. I do not find the opening of CDNIM that synthetic at all - I drink fresh lemon juice every morning and the lemon in CDNIM smells natural enough to me. The fact that it is lemon and not pineapple, as in Aventus, does not make the opening synthetic.

Performance wise my batch is with black sprayer from France 2017 and the performance is decent - around 2 hours nice projection and 5-6 of longevity. On clothes it stays for days, but after a day the smell becomes a bit unpleasant with hints of bug spray feel. In comparison, Aventus stayed on me for a whole day, albeit projecting less and longer. Needless to say, the Aventus scent is much more refined and luxurious.

I have received quite a few compliments with CDNIM , but I think it truly shines in night out settings. I have tried it in intimate encounters and it was not appreciated as much. It is a very masculine smell that is better suited for crowded spaces rather than dates. In fact its 'ashtray' type of smokiness complements clubbing settings extremely well.

I personally like it and for the price point it does not seem to have rivals. I should say that its increasing popularity makes me use it less recently though and I do not intend to repurchase it.
Salva
You want compliments? Go get it!
Hello friends,

before I get to the fragrance, I would like to thank my perfume colleague TiCo89 again! I registered here about 3 months ago (thank God!) and he was the first souker I used. After several videos, reviews and other reviews I was mega excited and full of anticipation for this fragrance. Thanks to his sample I had him in my hands for the first time
Right after that I also ordered a bottle and have had the Armaf CDNIM for about 2.5 months now. It's about time that I finally comment this one. Because there is a good reason for that...

I personally know the MB Explorer as well as Al Haramain L'Aventure as a "clone" of Aventus. It is said that the older batches from Aventus are not comparable with the newer ones and I read and hear similar things via the CDNIM. However, since I haven't been around too long, I can't evaluate older batches of these two scents, because I never tested them. But what I can do is evaluate or compare the newer (i.e. 2020 bottles).

When I sprayed the sample from the CDNIM on my wrist (this happened around 3pm), I was immediately struck by the heavy sillage, which I found very positive (I personally love to smell myself :) ).
The opening was ultra aromatic, fresh and surrounded by a delicious pineapple-citrus mix that even I, as a "still newcomer", knew how to perceive. I sprayed again, this time in the crook of my arm and my thought: "Poah, what a great male scent!" [...] To test the shelf life, I went out, did some shopping and later on had something to eat and drink. When I came home at about 9 pm, my wrist and the crook of my arm smelled (almost) exactly as if I had sprayed it fresh. "Unbelievable!", I thought...

The next morning, of course, I sprayed myself with 5 sprayers right away with the sample and drove to work. A colleague came into the office (I was already sitting there with a few others) and asked the group: "Mmm, who smells so delicious? My colleagues - yes, all female - looked at me and grinned. The male colleague opened his eyes and asked in amazement: "What, it's you? And that in a group of women?"
One of the female colleagues replied: "At least he smells good, unlike others, and we love men who smell nice." Well, if that wasn't a little side blow to this colleague...

During the lunch break, this colleague came to me and asked about the scent: "Listen, what exactly are you wearing? He caught me, and he wants to buy me one." "If you liked men as much as I do, we wouldn't still be standing here." D [...]

On the same day I went to the supermarket after closing time (around 15 o'clock, I added another 1 splash). At the cash register stood in front of me a very attractive lady, middle/end 30th I watched how she turned 2-3 times and smiled at me once "Excuse me, is that you?" she asked "What am I?" I sassyly retorted "Well that perfume, is it yours?"
"I think so. Like it?"
"I've never done this before, but yes, very much so."
[...]

When I arrived at home around 16 o'clock, I could smell the scent myself. So in terms of durability and sillage it is just brutal. It lasts 8h+ on me, the sillage is enormous in the first 4-5h; one is very well noticed in the surrounding area.

To draw a comparison to the Aventus, I went to the turquoise one day later, of course again with 5 splashes of CDNIM. I sprayed the Aventus on my wrist and noticed a saleswoman in the corner of my eye coming towards me. Before she could ask the standard question ("Can I help?"), I saw her stop for a moment, squint her eyes together, sniff in my direction with her nose and ask me: "Wow, what do you have? That's..." And she licked her lips briefly with her tongue... Yeah, I've never seen anything like it...
[...]

Well, to get back to the Aventus. Concerning durability I can say that this one has just reached the 4-5h mark, but that's all I could get. Sillage was 1h good, afterwards a pure "skin-scent" The Aventus m.M.n.'s opening is a bit more citrusy and fruity, while the CDNIM's CDNIM, in my opinion, also has smoke right at the beginning, but without neglecting the freshness at the opening. In the further course I hardly recognize a difference, except for the dry-down. That's where I perceive the patchouli at the CDNIM, which gives it an earthy and masculine wood-tangy character.

Of all the fragrances I own, the CDNIM is by far the biggest compliment getter. The situations I just mentioned are only a fraction of what I have already heard about this fragrance. With no other fragrance have I really received as many compliments as with this one. In my circle of friends, for example, it was so well received that some of my friends ordered it. And they are not as addicted to scents as I am now xD

Conclusion:
Regarding the price-performance ratio, this one is simply unbeatable! That's why I personally would prefer it to the Aventus every time. Simply because of my own experience... It is so good and universal mMn that it can be worn in every season and on every occasion. I think every guy should have this in his collection. I have also tested the MB Explorer and the Al Haramain L'Aventure, but for me these two don't come close to CDNIM.
And with the price you can buy some back-up bottles (my 2nd is already on the way:) ).
Well, while there's still one, put it with the boys. Your environment will thank you for it ;)
[...]
And as always, thanks to everyone who read all this. Make a wish!

VG, Salva

Best Aventus Clone
I state, I'm not a fan of perfumes / clones, but boy guys, it's great!
Yes, it is a clone of aventus, so I do not have the same nuances of the original but paid compliments in equal measure. Despite being a clone, they have reformulated it, I'm talking about the 2015 version made in france, with the silver atomizer. The new 2018 has an opening that tastes less lemon, more pineapple but with a lower longevity tested by me.
Bottle a little 'tamarra with all those glitter, shiny black bottle that does not show the juice inside.
The opening is very sweet, very far from avenutus that tastes like pineapple, to be honest it is not so pleasant, who will stay in the first 10 minutes will not be very happy. After 10 minutes fuck the lemon and approach aventus.Si feels geranium, rose and ambergris very well blended with each other, and a lot but a lot of smoke, and a lot of roast apparently. Perfume very versatile and suitable for all occasions, to be avoided in the coldest months. Sniffed by wrist destroy Armaf and sound barrier, the differences are minimal, persistence and longevity very well the scent for days on clothes, many congratulations, I have many fragrances, vintage and not, but I've never had so many compliments come put everyone will want to know what perfume are you wearing. The price then? very low, compared to the niche version (which has only the price of a niche). 40 euros for a perfume of the kind are very few.The quality will not be excellent but in modern perfumery where is the quality? Buying, I think only because it costs Armaf 5 times? No thanks!

Rated 8.5 / 9 Evaluating the price
Freshman with character!
My first comment on this great forum!
And it's dedicated to Armaf's Club de Nuit Intense Man Still inexperienced and blue-nosed, I was led into the world of fragrances by a good friend a few months ago. We talked about it often and extensively, even went to one or the other perfumery together and enriched my little treasure of knowledge with a few impressions.
This seems to inevitably lead to the subject of Aventus and the myths and hype surrounding it.
Of course I had no idea what to expect from this scent!
After I had the opportunity to smell it one day and liked it, I also quickly came across Club de Nuit and decided to buy it blind at the quite manageable price.

Club de Nuit starts with a citric bomb in harmony with the smell of coniferous forest. Also smoky notes are to be smelled just at the beginning.
I personally like this refreshing start, but it is certainly not everyone's cup of tea, especially since it also seems a bit synthetic.

After a few hours the fragrance matures and unfolds its fruity, sweetly seductive potential. Now the pineapple comes through easily. A noticeable difference to CAV: here the sweetness and fruitiness can be perceived right from the start.

Cave: I have noticed on myself that after a few hours I hardly notice the scent myself. But my fellow men saw it differently ;)
The fragrance is pleasantly noticeable due to its good sillage and durability
The bottle looks clunky and inelegant. However, its simple design and choice of colour do not attract attention.

In conclusion, I find this fragrance similar to Aventus, but by no means a "clone".
It has its own character and, especially because of the smoky citric notes, formulates itself in a different way.
In direct comparison, I perceived CAV as considerably heavier and deeper, more flowery and lovely, but also much more volatile.

If you don't want to spend enormous sums and would like to enrich your collection with a fresh and spicy spring walk in the bottle, Club de Nuit Intense Man should dedicate a glance (or a nose?) to Club de Nuit!

Compliment magnet!!
Its true that this one screams synthetic, although, after 10/15 minutes, it starts to shine. Very smoky and less fruiter than aventus. Awesome performance, enormous silage and a compliment magnet. I cant find a reason for this one don't make part of any fragrance collection. For the price, its a steal.
Condorpilot1
The most famous clone of the jumping horse
It seems as if there are clones of Creed's top seller still and more, here from Armaf to Al Haramain, Parfums Vintage, Mont Blanc Explorer etc. Many want to throw a cheaper alternative on the market for all those like me, for whom Aventus is simply too expensive (or simply not worth the price). When looking for a clone, you will find Armaf Club de Nuit Intense Men (CDNIM) in the community, but it comes in two versions - with silver (vintage version) and black (current version) cap. The theme of reformulation and batch variations has become a science more than with any other perfume. It's said that Club de Nuit Intense Men is most likely to reflect the character of older, smoky batches.

I myself own the version with the black cap. It was a blind purchase even before I knew that Armaf had possibly reformulated this perfume. The CDNIM with the silver cap is said to be much more aggressive and pungent in the opening and to have a slightly better durability, while the current version with the black cap is said to be slightly softer and rounder. When spraying on the skin I get a very strong synthetic lemon smell, unlike the "original", which looks much more natural and weaker. Unfortunately, many people compare the opening of CDNIM with "chlorine cleaner" - I wouldn't go that far, but it almost knocks you out! So please don't get scared when sniffing around for the first time. A few moments later you'll get a good portion of smoke from birch, which makes the lemon fade into the background. In the end it even kills the other top notes, I only take rose in the middle note remotely and with a bit of fantasy because a slightly floral note is hidden under the smoke.

The interesting thing on my skin is that the pineapple (which is one of the typical characteristics of Aventus) is not visible on my skin. Instead, I perceive it as a smoky, grilled pineapple through the sillage around me, which gives the fragrance a very characteristic and complex note. This is actually the kind of smoke/birch + pineapple that I totally miss in the current Aventus Batches (too fruity and zero smoke). All in all the sillage is already very strong, you have to be careful not to spray too much. The spray head distributes the scent over a large enough area. Otherwise you will probably fill a whole room with it.

The smoke of the birch tree remains constantly present in the drydown. Vanilla gives the perfume a pleasant sweetness after a few hours on the skin. Speaking of durability: 8+ hours are in it.

The great thing about both Aventus and CDNIM is that the fragrances are so versatile. Almost every season (except deep winter), most occasions (casual and formal) they are a good companion. For example, I like to wear the Armaf in combination with a leather jacket because the smokiness matches the outfit. In addition, I own CDNIM as well as samples of vintage perfumes and I have to say that everybody goes his own way. If you want to stand out from the crowd, the CDNIM punch is the right choice. For the price of 25-30 EUR all the more. For many fans, Aventus is the untouchable "King" and probably I would like to be lynched by these people, if I say that CDNIM is the much better option, especially in terms of price/performance ratio, lasts much longer (at least on my skin) and I personally like it even better. "Attacks incoming in 3...2...1..." ;-)

????????????
Now that everyone is (hopefully) staying at home, I had some time to study and can now make a short statement about Armaf Cdn intense, a seemingly quite hyped scent in the scene.
The bottle looks quite high-quality and especially the high weight is very appealing! The shiny little stones are a bit annoying, but you will forget about that quite fast :) Well, is he like Aventus? When you spray it on, you first think you'll get a lemony slap in the face. That remains for some time, while other fruity notes slowly add to it. It is noticeable that the olfactory development here is very complex. It becomes more and more like Aventus if you just wait a bit. The smoky-woody one comes after about 20 minutes and is already quite close to the original. All in all the scent is quite strong and obtrusive and unfortunately it doesn't have quite as good durability as most applications say. Nevertheless, it still lasts quite long and overall it just smells good! Of all clones out there, it comes closest to Aventus by far. And the best: the price: for 27 euro you can't complain, it is definitely worth a blind purchase!
Overall, it must be noted that much of the positive up here may have been influenced by price. Nevertheless, I could name several fragrances for five times the price, which I don't find as good as this one

Dan81Dan81 80 days ago
Excellent clone, more citrus opening. I mix this gem 80% with Insurrection II 20% to make my version of Aventus for office daily use
RomadyRomady 104 days ago
The scent is nice, but the performance ruined it for me.
After 3 hours... nothing!
TaberneroTabernero 110 days ago
The top notes are a bit sharp, then they calm down and the drying is excellent. a great recommendation at a moderate price
BumpyumaBumpyuma 7 months ago
A very strong and okay smell but very Synthetic at first.
EmorandeiraEmorandeira 8 months ago
Fresh a citrusy fragance with noticeable performance. It share some vibe with aventus but i am not sure if i really could say It is a clone
Amazon1975Amazon1975 9 months ago
Was my signature scent untill the 2 recent bottles I bought .... horrendous lasts for an hour maybe 2
Treznoez007Treznoez007 12 months ago
Masculine and gentleman fragrance..i like this.
SAQIBSAQIB 13 months ago
some thing very good for hot days
PioPio 16 months ago
Nice try on Aventus. The dry down is the best of it.
Carlitos01Carlitos01 18 months ago
Its smokiness is a gents pleaser. Ladies may like it but don't get crazy with this perfume. Actually the same reaction happens with Aventus.

Sorry, aber heute ein MUSS...Helau  :-))
by Leadege
by Martin660
by Martin660
by DuftKoloss
by DuftKoloss
Sorry my bad that tres nuit
by Rsi
Club de nuit intense man
by Famekid
by Emko47
by WitDeBois
by WitDeBois

Popular Armaf

Club de Nuit Intense by Armaf Bucephalus No. XI by Armaf Craze (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf Tres Nuit (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf Armaf Niche - Oud by Armaf Radical Brown by Armaf Ventana by Armaf Shades Wood (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf Le Parfait pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf Club de Nuit Intense Man (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf Just For You pour Homme by Armaf Shades (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf Tag-Her Prestige Edition by Armaf Club de Nuit Milestone by Armaf Signature True by Armaf Futura La Homme by Armaf El Cielo by Armaf Armaf Niche - Black Onyx by Armaf Skin Couture Metallica by Armaf Tag-Her (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf