Club de Nuit Intense Man Eau de Toilette

Club de Nuit Intense Man (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf

Club de Nuit Intense Man (Eau de Toilette) is a popular perfume by Armaf for men. The release year is unknown. The scent is smoky-fruity. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by Sterling Perfumes.
Scent goes well with Insurrection II Pure

Top Notes Top NotesApple, Bergamot, Blackcurrant, Pineapple, Lemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesRose, Birch, Jasmine
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Ambergris, Patchouli, Vanilla

Submitted by Michael, last update on 02.04.2020.

MrHonestMrHonest 2 years ago

„Powerful, complex, smoky birch.”

I had Insurrection Pure II for a while, until I just got bored of it. The opening was like a milky pineapple, and the drydown was a simple, acrid...
DimitrisDimitris 13 months ago

„CDNIM IS NOT THE GREAT FRAGRANCE IT ONCE WAS”

Ladies and gents if you havent tried the fragrance in the last year or so please DONT review it or just mention you are talking about...
6.0 7.0 8.0 8.0/10

Freshman with character!
My first comment on this great forum!
And it's dedicated to Armaf's Club de Nuit Intense Man Still inexperienced and blue-nosed, I was led into the world of fragrances by a good friend a few months ago. We talked about it often and extensively, even went to one or the other perfumery together and enriched my little treasure of knowledge with a few impressions.
This seems to inevitably lead to the subject of Aventus and the myths and hype surrounding it.
Of course I had no idea what to expect from this scent!
After I had the opportunity to smell it one day and liked it, I also quickly came across Club de Nuit and decided to buy it blind at the quite manageable price.

Club de Nuit starts with a citric bomb in harmony with the smell of coniferous forest. Also smoky notes are to be smelled just at the beginning.
I personally like this refreshing start, but it is certainly not everyone's cup of tea, especially since it also seems a bit synthetic.

After a few hours the fragrance matures and unfolds its fruity, sweetly seductive potential. Now the pineapple comes through easily. A noticeable difference to CAV: here the sweetness and fruitiness can be perceived right from the start.

Cave: I have noticed on myself that after a few hours I hardly notice the scent myself. But my fellow men saw it differently ;)
The fragrance is pleasantly noticeable due to its good sillage and durability
The bottle looks clunky and inelegant. However, its simple design and choice of colour do not attract attention.

In conclusion, I find this fragrance similar to Aventus, but by no means a "clone".
It has its own character and, especially because of the smoky citric notes, formulates itself in a different way.
In direct comparison, I perceived CAV as considerably heavier and deeper, more flowery and lovely, but also much more volatile.

If you don't want to spend enormous sums and would like to enrich your collection with a fresh and spicy spring walk in the bottle, Club de Nuit Intense Man should dedicate a glance (or a nose?) to Club de Nuit!
5.0 9.0 9.0 8.0/10

Compliment magnet!!
Its true that this one screams synthetic, although, after 10/15 minutes, it starts to shine. Very smoky and less fruiter than aventus. Awesome performance, enormous silage and a compliment magnet. I cant find a reason for this one don't make part of any fragrance collection. For the price, its a steal.
7.0 9.0 9.0 8.5/10

Condorpilot1
The most famous clone of the jumping horse
It seems as if there are clones of Creed's top seller still and more, here from Armaf to Al Haramain, Parfums Vintage, Mont Blanc Explorer etc. Many want to throw a cheaper alternative on the market for all those like me, for whom Aventus is simply too expensive (or simply not worth the price). When looking for a clone, you will find Armaf Club de Nuit Intense Men (CDNIM) in the community, but it comes in two versions - with silver (vintage version) and black (current version) cap. The theme of reformulation and batch variations has become a science more than with any other perfume. It's said that Club de Nuit Intense Men is most likely to reflect the character of older, smoky batches.

I myself own the version with the black cap. It was a blind purchase even before I knew that Armaf had possibly reformulated this perfume. The CDNIM with the silver cap is said to be much more aggressive and pungent in the opening and to have a slightly better durability, while the current version with the black cap is said to be slightly softer and rounder. When spraying on the skin I get a very strong synthetic lemon smell, unlike the "original", which looks much more natural and weaker. Unfortunately, many people compare the opening of CDNIM with "chlorine cleaner" - I wouldn't go that far, but it almost knocks you out! So please don't get scared when sniffing around for the first time. A few moments later you'll get a good portion of smoke from birch, which makes the lemon fade into the background. In the end it even kills the other top notes, I only take rose in the middle note remotely and with a bit of fantasy because a slightly floral note is hidden under the smoke.

The interesting thing on my skin is that the pineapple (which is one of the typical characteristics of Aventus) is not visible on my skin. Instead, I perceive it as a smoky, grilled pineapple through the sillage around me, which gives the fragrance a very characteristic and complex note. This is actually the kind of smoke/birch + pineapple that I totally miss in the current Aventus Batches (too fruity and zero smoke). All in all the sillage is already very strong, you have to be careful not to spray too much. The spray head distributes the scent over a large enough area. Otherwise you will probably fill a whole room with it.

The smoke of the birch tree remains constantly present in the drydown. Vanilla gives the perfume a pleasant sweetness after a few hours on the skin. Speaking of durability: 8+ hours are in it.

The great thing about both Aventus and CDNIM is that the fragrances are so versatile. Almost every season (except deep winter), most occasions (casual and formal) they are a good companion. For example, I like to wear the Armaf in combination with a leather jacket because the smokiness matches the outfit. In addition, I own CDNIM as well as samples of vintage perfumes and I have to say that everybody goes his own way. If you want to stand out from the crowd, the CDNIM punch is the right choice. For the price of 25-30 EUR all the more. For many fans, Aventus is the untouchable "King" and probably I would like to be lynched by these people, if I say that CDNIM is the much better option, especially in terms of price/performance ratio, lasts much longer (at least on my skin) and I personally like it even better. "Attacks incoming in 3...2...1..." ;-)

6.0 8.0 6.0 8.5/10

????????????
Now that everyone is (hopefully) staying at home, I had some time to study and can now make a short statement about Armaf Cdn intense, a seemingly quite hyped scent in the scene.
The bottle looks quite high-quality and especially the high weight is very appealing! The shiny little stones are a bit annoying, but you will forget about that quite fast :) Well, is he like Aventus? When you spray it on, you first think you'll get a lemony slap in the face. That remains for some time, while other fruity notes slowly add to it. It is noticeable that the olfactory development here is very complex. It becomes more and more like Aventus if you just wait a bit. The smoky-woody one comes after about 20 minutes and is already quite close to the original. All in all the scent is quite strong and obtrusive and unfortunately it doesn't have quite as good durability as most applications say. Nevertheless, it still lasts quite long and overall it just smells good! Of all clones out there, it comes closest to Aventus by far. And the best: the price: for 27 euro you can't complain, it is definitely worth a blind purchase!
Overall, it must be noted that much of the positive up here may have been influenced by price. Nevertheless, I could name several fragrances for five times the price, which I don't find as good as this one
5.0 7.0 9.0 8.0/10

(K)an Aventus clone
I had tried this scent in the face of the Aventus hypes.
I think this scent is strong - especially when sprayed on. I was also convinced of its durability. It lasts for hours. I liked to wear it in the evening and in my free time.
Then I had to see for myself what Aventus can do and what the difference is. With me I first found that when spraying on the similar citrus scent came. What the difference for me to Armaf CDNIM is that Aventus constantly changes its scent a little bit over time.

For me, both fragrances have their right to exist. But I would only use Aventus on selected occasions, because it is expensive.
8.0 7.0 8.0 5.0/10

Beware of the 12/2019!!!
After falling in love with the fresh fruity very masculine smokiness of a presumably Aventus decant that i couldn't verify the authenticity, and due to how high priced the real deal is, i naturally leaned toward having its most famous clone, i thought if i'll have a bit better performance than my decant i'll be blessed, so its a well known largely and positively reviewed clone, what could possibly go wrong?
I blind bought Club de nuit intense man a month ago, never had one before it was a made in France 12/2019 batch, i open, check, every thing is OK , i open the cap heavy sharp edged i barely smell the late dry down of Aventus, i spray the cap , smell and WOOOAH ,
a nose bleeding sharp smell that cuts through the brain to the nausea center, is it the strong lemon mentioned by most of the reviewers ? NO no way ,this sharpness doesn't come from lemon, yes lemon and bergamot are there, but not as strong as i imagined "like Zara Gold"! is it INK may be a Black Ink or even TAR , if someone told me this is Encre Noir "never smelled it" i'would say yes i imagine it like this, but a fresh all rounder fragrance, no way , there is no freshness instead there's a black hole of a cloud that sucks any freshness around, i remember spraying it on my lapels and driving 15min later on 30min trip i nearly suffocated.
Its after around 4-5 hours that i get the Aventus gentle dry down but after sticking my nose at the area
So what went wrong, all those thorough reviews they couldnt all be wrong !
As mentioned by other reviewers unfortunately i think i got a bad batch, i'm really frustrated and disappointed, but this review -as badly written as it is- is for you there : if you look after an Aventus clone or a fresh all rounder scent and cross this 12/2019 batch beware run away, unless you're goth , suffer from severe sinusitis or just looking for an invisible ink
I really want to hear about those who had the same batch, what do you think of yours ? please let me know
3.0 7.0 9.0 6.5/10

Cheap Creed Aventus?
To answer the question briefly and succinctly: No way!
I smelled Creed Aventus for the first time only 2 months ago and got a sample and was damned impressed by the smell! I was really carried away. Wearable all year round and everywhere and that packed in a fruity, masculine and clean natural smelling fragrance. For me even if I do not yet own it one of my absolute favorite fragrances regardless of how widespread it is However, it is now known that every second fragrance is felt to be a clone of Creed Aventus or very strongly inspired by him. So I was wondering if there is anything that comes very close to that but might even save me 200 quid... yes yes I know you should get the original and not a cheap copy, even if you want to smell like the original And up until a certain point, I understand that. However, after 10 years on the market, the fragrance loses its originality, which is a pity, but it is increasingly difficult to justify such a price. Everyone has to decide for himself... anyway, this is about Armaf's Club de Nuit Intense and it definitely belongs to the fragrances inspired by Creed Aventus, but...

Club de Nuit Intense is NOT Creed Aventus and as many have said, you notice that especially in the opening. The citrus note comes out much too strong and more importantly, much too synthetically pungent and in my nose very badly balanced compared to the other notes. This is what immediately stands out and, according to my experience, is also permanently preserved. After some time this arrogant citrus evaporates, but is still perceptible and the main point of the CdN does not make the perfect Creed Aventus clone. In dry down, the fragrance also appears sharper and heavier than Aventus, which I personally wouldn't consider to be generally negative, but on the other hand it doesn't make me love it anymore. Where the scent surprised me positively was with the pineapple note, which I found to be very naturally fruity, even though the lemon never really brings it to the fore.

Now all this doesn't sound as rosy as I describe it, but that is grumbling on a high level. In terms of price they are in a ratio of 1 : 6 compared to what you can clearly see but to get away from the comparison a little bit...

Club de Nuit Intense is NOT A BAD SUMMER. With its fresh fruitiness it fits perfectly into spring and autumn. For the summer I find it too penetrating and for the winter there are much better competitors, even on a fruity basis. For collections that should generally not be too large and also not too expensive, he makes a good job and can be considered.

Nevertheless, he only strengthened me in the thought that sooner or later I MUST get the original ;)
I hope that the commentary is not too one-sided, even if these are the main thoughts that have stuck in my head, and I hope that I could help some of them to some extent

wait, I know him.
Hey, so for a long time I've been struggling with myself whether I should even express my view of things.
I mean, having actually read everything there is to say. Still, I'll give it a try First of all, I didn't train my nose. Either I like a fragrance or I don't, it's that simple To the CdNIM, bought as an "alternative" to the "Black Rider" because I was not ready to invest so much money for a fragrance at that time. Back then!
In my circle of acquaintances, only one other person is more interested in fragrances, all others are more pragmatic.

For me CDNIM is simply an all-rounder that can be worn at any time of the day/night/season.
It's not a dirty word. I'm not necessarily out for compliments but I'm not unhappy about it either.
This happened at Potsdamer Platz, for example, where a young woman passed me, paused and followed me 3-4 steps behind and asked me what scent I was wearing. In winter, at a distance of about 1.5m, she had noticed him through a breeze between the canyons of the houses
I test all my fragrances on my work on the colleagues. All in layman's terms, I think I'm gonna get a good demolition of the "normalos" To the course of the fragrance has been said here already much right and I do not want to repeat this for the xten time.

Therefore, a comparison to the Creed of mine.
My bottle already has the black spray head Yes, it starts citrusy, but for me it already settles after 15 to 20 minutes. After that I can't really tell the difference between them, except maybe that my CdNIM is performing a little bit stronger.
Durability is 8h+.
for both I often sprayed both of them on test strips and went to the colleagues in several hours distance to hear their opinion.
None of them could find a difference. Everybody says I'm crazy for getting the Creed. Because at least with my batch I don't notice any difference.

As this is my first comment ever, it was very verbose. I will keep the coming ones more factual and shorter.
8.0 8.0 7.0/10

The experiment
Away in front, of course I bought the Club de Nuit to try out the rumor of the Aventus clone 'selfishly'!
It shocked me quite a bit, despite the warning of the opening. It was compared in the comments with a toilet stone of the Citrus variety - and yes, there is something to it (even if it is a bit exaggerated)!
As soon as this is over, however, about 15-30 min it already goes in the right direction After 1h it definitely comes, the much promised Aventus Clone!
After passing the wrist around in the round, came the comment: "I have smelled that before in Dubai or Abu Dhabi at the airport, you know those perfumed sheikhs that create a wave!"
And that's it - sure, it goes in the direction of Creed Aventus, but it will never replace it. Just because of the agonizing first half hour and the nevertheless higher oriental touch For the price really impressive! Apply one hour before leaving the house - great company for at least 8 hours!
7.0 10.0 8.0 7.5/10

Safe !
It is a lemony, synthetic version of aventus, which never projects unpleasantly super and is decisively cheaper than aventus,
The natural pineapple from aventus, which I find sourly disgusting in the course of the batches, is replaced by a stable citrus note that does not fluctuate or tilt as it is more synthetic than the naturally high-quality juice from aventus. The armaf runs as often described and the black horse rides and rides loosely its 6-8 hours and depending on the amount and sprayed on (clothing) even longer. It's in cuddle mode, meaning close up for other noses, I think it's more stinging than the original but projects the distance better. Is also logical I think that the difference between natural and synthetic could be the reason for this.
If you are looking for something you will find the fragrance for 28,40 for 105ml of a fragrance the dna which is easy to wear, popular, well cared for and eye-catching and in addition there is a mega performance. The synthetic upper fragrance does not seem cheap or negative, but is the biggest difference to the aventus.
For the price it is a super good product, which outshines mainstream fragrances in many attributes like performance and compliments.
If you sweat a lot you should choose a different scent, because the pineapple lemon may be a bit sweaty in some noses. But maybe it is exactly that what makes the dna so attractive ? I dont know.
So clear recommendation for people who are not nerds and collectors and look for the hair in the soup, you will find it.
If you want a great dna with very good price performance, it does not matter if you get a 100% clone or not. From me a clear go get it.
6.0 10.0 10.0 9.0/10

Jln20
Let top note go and wear Aventus
You are interested in this fragrance because you want to have Aventus but you don't realize that you have to pay 300€ for a perfume that has become more and more diluted in recent years and that doesn't last as long as it did a few years ago.
Erwin Creed himself said analogously on a perfume fair this year that it was no problem for him that the new batches are reformulated because the people buy Aventus for 300€.
Capitalism in its purest form.

Yes, Creeds raw materials are of higher quality and yes, especially the top note of Aventus IS much better than that of the Armaf, but when this is gone, you get with the Armaf a 98% Aventus copy, which almost nobody can tell apart - unless you have on your left hand Aventus and on your right Armaf and show it to a perfume lover.

I myself got a bottle of real Creed from a good friend for my birthday and did the field test.

Creed:
+Top note (1h)
+ higher quality ingredients (ONLY TO DIFFERENCE FOR KENNER, I have also been asked by Aventus owners that I wear Aventus when I have Armaf on it)
-Price 300€
-diluted batches

Armaf:
+ better durability
+ better Sillage
+ Price about 30€ (One tenth of Creed)
+ for non-professional noses not to distinguish
Conclusion:
Buy the fragrance and mix 80% Armaf with 20% Reyane Tradition Insurrection Pure II in one bottle This will give you a 99% copy because the Reyane brings the pineapple into the game that the Armaf lacks in the top note.

My entire circle of acquaintances found the mixture better than the original Creed.
8.0 7.0 8.0 8.0/10

Emorandeira
Aventus clone? I am not sure at all...
I would like to begin my review speaking about the similarity between this fragance and aventus. For me both perfumes are similar and share some kind of vibe but i am not sure if i can really say that club the nuit is a clone of aventus since i find many differences too. Un one hamd the strong and sweet lemon during the opening. While un aventus the most noticeable note os the pinneaple here the star is the lemon. For 30 minutes It is like wearing a lemon Candy on. After this time the pinneaple begins to appear more and un this phase the fragance is Closer to aventus. However It is less smoky and It has Aldo less vanilla (club de nuit is fresher and more fritu) and It doesnt have the soft animalic vibe that aventus has. Therefore i dont know if stwrling is prodicong this perfume as a clone of aventus, but i think that if someone is thinking of buying this perfume as an aventus clone i would recommend them yo try It first.

Looking club the nuit as a proper perfume itself i think It really worths the price. It is a bit synthetic but the quality is not bad ir at least not worse than most of the designer perfumes that se can find nowadays and costs the double ir more. So for wverybody Who are looking for a fresh and citrusy perfume for a daily use this could be a very good opción.

I own one batch from 07/2019. Un this case the performance is a bit above average but on the line of the designer perfumes with good performance. For being a critrusy perfume the longevity is quité good (more than 6 hours) and even better than the longevity of aventus if que compare both perfumes; and regarding the sillage, It is aceptable for about 2 hours.

I think this perfume is very versatile weareable un every season ir time but i think It is better maybe for warm weather at evening. Summing Up i would recommend the perfume even to be blind bought for those Who Live fresh and citrusy perfumes but i recommend to try first yo the aventus lovers Who are looking for a cheaper alternative.

Scent: 8
Originality: 6
Global: 8.5
6.0 8.0 10.0 9.0/10

Fortune be thanked!
After I had become familiar with "Aventus Creed" in the perfumery, I looked for a worthy duplicate, whether the price of the moon was the same or not. After nightlong research I finally ordered "Club de Nuit Intense Man", unsure whether this venture should be worthwhile; after all, opinions on this seem enormously divided: Some see in this scent an equal - yes, partly even a more sublime - Dupe, others however can hardly hold on with Scheltnamen to themselves.
That's why I spent the time until the arrival of the perfume in question not only in a state of childlike anticipation, but also in some uncertainty and sobering anxiety.

Finally the fateful day had come. I removed the bottle from the slightly damaged packaging - this seems to be a tradition - and wetted the back of the hand with the noble Odeur after a short inspection. There was no relief yet: At first the lemony top note flooded the room, for which I was fortunately prepared.
But when those flew away and the perfume began to dry, my soul rejoiced and the sounds of delight abducted my mouth! It is truly like smelling an - admittedly slightly lemony - "Aventus Creed". The Sillage as well as the durability are just as outstanding.

Fortunately, I was not afraid of the negative reviews. However, since I don't suspect that so many commentators give false testimony, it may well be that Fortuna kissed my bottle while there are inferior batches in circulation.
Anyway, mine (10/2019) corresponds to all my desires, which is why I have to make a purchase recommendation for all Aventus enthusiasts!
8.0 8.0 9.0 9.0/10

Don't hesitate
All the hype you've heard about this fragrance is true
It does start off a little too much but personally i find it unique and sexy
This cologne lasts and lasts with only a couple of sprays and people around you can smell it up to 3 feet away for the first 2-6 hours after that they just catch wiffs of it
Extremely high quality
I got mine from fragrancenet for around $30 which is more than reasonable
Don't hesitate guys
It's a compliment monster
7.0 9.0 8.0 9.0/10

Fresh and Clean
So many people are talking about this one that convinced me to blind buy it. Today my package arrived and I am very pleased! Smells so good, starts with very sharp citrus smell closer to lemon than pineapple, I love also the dry down. I have received plenty of compliments; most of my colleagues told me I smell very fresh and clean!
1.0 1.0 1.0 1.0/10

An insolence
Don't buy the perfume! I own the newest 19er batch and the perfume smells ONLY like lemon and that for hours! Probably a reformulation. I wouldn't even resell it because even a single euro would be too much for this perfume and I would feel sorry for the buyer
6.0 8.0 8.0 8.0/10

BeauDeJour
When the clone overtakes the original
I don't see CDNIM as an independent perfume. Whether it was conceived as such at all, one can probably also hardly comprehend.
But since I own the batch 16J01 from Greed's. ääh, Creed's "Aventus", which is slowly but surely running out, I have to look for an alternative because of the weak new formulations.
The whole thing has to be smoky, last halfway long and damn only cost a fraction of what the expensive traditional house demands.

Some clones quickly become clear when you google: Just this CDNIM, Pineapple Vintage, Zara - Vibrant Leather, El Haramain, and maybe some more. But most of them tend towards this little gem. Me too.

Seriously, who cares about the fruitiness of Aventus? All you have to do is wait for the "smoke" (which isn't really a smoke at all) to unfold and take up whole rooms. For me this was what made the earlier batches of Aventus so special: Strong projection and a scent that is still in the air even 20 minutes after leaving the place.
CDNIM costs approx. 30,-, and manages to stand up to those former smoky Aventus batches with a really above average durability. And except for the top note, which roars "Klostein" for about 15 minutes when you hold your nose close to the sprayed area, the scent is almost 100% copy for my sense of smell - I am absolutely impressed! It just smells like I would want the new diluted batches of Aventus!

Although the durability is enormous, it is not perceptible for days like the original. But considering the price, that's absolutely top. The top note could be a bit more pleasant, but my God - then you spray the stuff on before you leave the house. After-spraying does not hurt either, because cheap.

For my part, I can only warmly recommend this thing to you. Absolute firecracker. I guess that's it, Creed.

2.0 9.0 9.0 6.5/10

This one is an ok clone
But Explorer is better in my opinion. CDNIM has a very strong lemon opening that lasts a good 1/2 hour, and it’s not a good one. I agree it’s similar to lemon pledge on the opening. When the opening fades however it’s a decent scent that lasts a good 6-8 hours. I think it’d be more suitable for a cigarette smoker, as the resonance is strong, but you can tell it ISN’T Aventus. Explorer has more of a high quality aroma to it, and it smells like the Aventus dry down from the start. CDNIM is not a bad scent, there’s just better clones out there. If you’re going for Armaf, I prefer Le Parfait, not because it’s more similar to Aventus, but because it smells more high quality.
4.0 7.0 8.0 8.0/10

Benedikt2019
The male dominatrix says: "Let's argue, but then we can tolerate again, please!
Wow, normally I rarely test perfume clones, but since I got the above one for a ridiculous price of only 29 Euro for 100ml, I thought: Why not?

Well, whether you're a fan of Aventus or not, it doesn't matter. Those who don't like it anyway can now safely switch off - or click away. Whatever! Here it should be a matter of comparison and yes, I know, I am not the first! Nevertheless, I was actually so enthusiastic about this clone that I thought I'd dedicate a comment to it!

Well, what do you get for 29 Euro in comparison to the 150-190 Euro for 50ml to be paid for the great master Aventus? A lot, I think, of a fragrance that is about 80-90% the same as the original. At least as far as the heart and base notes are concerned. The top note, you have to admit, really hits you in the head first! I just thought, oh no, here comes another "smoke shit"! (sorry, I'm damaged by Interlude man of Amouage!). But after about 2-3 minutes the smoke has fortunately disappeared again and is only softly perceptible, like a beautiful veil. Consequently, he becomes more and more similar in the further course as far as his role model is concerned. So similar that I would say a blind sniper would have so many problems distinguishing the two. Clearly Aventus is a bit more complex and has this great gravit note, which is a bit missing here (I think Aventus smells like a pencil stroke). But what distinguishes Aventus, namely enormous freshness paired with fruits and a light smoky note, we also get here. And on top a better durability and a good Sillage. It lasts about 7-8 hours and is well perceptible.

Big prints Armaf gets for that hideously ugly bottle. Looks like a male dominatrix or the one who lets himself be "treated" by such a dominatrix. However you came up with the idea of creating this bottle, it was the wrong idea. But well, the inner values count and they are quite successful.

So Leudde Hand on heart. What you can get here for almost 30 Euro is a lot, a good clone, which gets close to 90% to the original and lasts even longer. I find it to be an even more successful Montblancs Explorer, which comes along much too softly with me and hardly holds to it. This one's brutal. Deductions for the opening, which looks cheap and smoky and for his robe, which you don't need to talk about!

So, what do you say to Domina?
Let's have a fight, BUT

i can take it again :-*

85% Aventus
After long consideration and felt every read reviews, I have struck. I had the original, but it already beats in your wallet - clearly a good fragrance has its price, but beyond the 180 currency units...

And so I reached for the Armaf with conviction. The beginning is indeed very strong and syntethic. Mostly after lemon, the smoky and Johanmisbeere comes later, after 10-15 minutes. I can't estimate the duration yet.

The sprayer is okay with me, the packaging was folded like with many.

Bumpyuma 71 days ago
A very strong and okay smell but very Synthetic at first.
Emorandeira 122 days ago
Fresh a citrusy fragance with noticeable performance. It share some vibe with aventus but i am not sure if i really could say It is a clone
Amazon1975 144 days ago
Was my signature scent untill the 2 recent bottles I bought .... horrendous lasts for an hour maybe 2
2.0
Treznoez007 8 months ago
Masculine and gentleman fragrance..i like this.
SAQIB 9 months ago
some thing very good for hot days+1
Pio 12 months ago
Nice try on Aventus. The dry down is the best of it.
Carlitos01 13 months ago
Its smokiness is a gents pleaser. Ladies may like it but don't get crazy with this perfume. Actually the same reaction happens with Aventus.+2
KLewis 16 months ago
Club De Nuit Intense Man is a great performing, smokier take on Creed's well loved Aventus fragrance.
5.0
Toreter 22 months ago
Strong medicinal citrus start that evolves to a longlasting woody -birch.Good if you dont want to waste that good AVENTUS batch you have.+1
DPArtist 23 months ago
Initial thought:what the hell?!? Then after an hour it comes into its own, a delicious smokey citrus-fruity beast of a fragrance. Stunning.+3
Akunin 24 months ago
Great bang 4 buck. Yes its clone , but great clone.+2
Rsi 2 years ago
Go for made in UAE only , the French one is weak and not Smokey dry down !+2
Mkpunk 3 years ago
CDNIM is a little too abrasive and strong for my liking. I have a decant of it and it is too much.+1
PMRP12 3 years ago
When I want to feel like the alpha male in the room. Begins fruity and ends smokey and woodsy. Lumberjack boss.+9
10.0

Sorry, aber heute ein MUSS...Helau  :-))
by Leadege
by Leadege
by TheScenter
by TheScenter
by Alpha2Kappa
Club de nuit intense man
by Famekid
by Anzariw
by Anzariw
by Bradigow
by Bradigow
by WitDeBois
by WitDeBois
by Rsi
Sorry my bad that tres nuit
by Ascentus
by Ascentus
by Jakobus
by Jakobus
by Emko47
by Emko47

Popular Armaf

Club de Nuit Intense by Armaf Tres Nuit (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf Armaf Niche - Oud by Armaf Bucephalus No. XI by Armaf Craze (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf Ventana by Armaf Signature True by Armaf Radical Brown by Armaf Shades Wood (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf Tag-Her Prestige Edition by Armaf Le Parfait pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf Skin Couture Metallica by Armaf Futura La Homme by Armaf El Cielo by Armaf Armaf Niche - Black Onyx by Armaf Tag-Her (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf Shades (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf Club de Nuit Intense Man (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf Tag-Him (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf Just For You pour Homme by Armaf