Club de Nuit Intense Man Eau de Toilette

Club de Nuit Intense Man (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf
Club de Nuit Intense Man (Eau de Toilette) is a popular perfume by Armaf for men. The release year is unknown. The scent is smoky-fruity. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by Sterling Perfumes.
Scent goes well with Pineapple

Top Notes Top NotesApple, Bergamot, Blackcurrant, Pineapple, Lemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesRose, Birch, Jasmine
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Ambergris, Patchouli, Vanilla

Submitted by Michael, last update on 18.01.2021.

MrHonestMrHonest 3 years ago

„Powerful, complex, smoky birch.”

I had Insurrection Pure II for a while, until I just got bored of it. The opening was like a milky pineapple, and the drydown was a simple, acrid...
DimitrisDimitris 2 years ago

„CDNIM IS NOT THE GREAT FRAGRANCE IT ONCE WAS”

Ladies and gents if you havent tried the fragrance in the last year or so please DONT review it or just mention you are talking about...
Popular fruit bomb
Club de Nuit Intense Man by Armaf is from my point of view, especially for the low price, a great fragrance. When spraying on you get directly and absolutely without negotiation the full fruit offensive. In particular, I smell pineapple, lemon and bergamot. In the background, I also detect a very soft, calming scent. It's kind of like jasmine, but much softer. Also clearly noticeable is a smoky aura that envelops this fragrance, making it somewhat mystical and mysterious.
For whom is this fragrance suitable?
I suspect that this fragrance is particularly well suited to young men between the ages of 16 and 35-40.
Where can this fragrance be worn well?
In my view, this fragrance fits very well at the beach. In spring or summer, however, the would have to go almost anywhere. The artificial note does not bother me personally. At weddings or on a date, you take then just a more expensive fragrance.
Dubel remains Dubel
The various comparisons that never end with the Aventus Creed I definitely understand. Now to the fragrance itself! It begins citrusy with a synthetic, some had comparisons to a toilet stone that I can a little bit to draw ... The opening is not cool at all but then the scent decays. The pineapple and various fruits pull themselves at some point very strongly into the background and it becomes smoky, bischen leathery whereby no leather is in it. On the whole, I see the perfume in the good just what the P / Vh concerns. However, should also be honestly called that you can expect for the price no "reincarnation of the Aventus"!
It's okay.....
Moin people.....
since a few days now I am in possession of CDNI EdT.......and what can I say ........that fits already.
But let's start from the beginning. Creed Aventus is probably the most hyped Ü200€ perfume on this planet and so came also not past him. And he knows quite to please. A super nice, pleasing and uniquer fragrance. The hype around it is still incomprehensible to me, but no one can deny the raison d'être.....der is already nice (forgive me dear Dawg ;-) ). But since I'm not willing to regularly spend these sums for a fragrance, where it's like playing the lottery to get a good batch, I had to find a replacement. And somehow you always come across CDNI online. So bought blindly.
Let's get started:

Flacon: 8/10 jaaaa.....even I think that it does not need this Sadomasokette and the "little stones"......but pragmatically speaking, we have here solid glass, even the lid is quite heavy. And the sprayer is actually super for this price segment. If you see such flacons, you always wonder what Fragrance One and Tom Ford are failing at. Shame on you should offer such junk flacons at such prices!!!!

Let's get to the most important......to the fragrance.

Prelude: 2.5/10

Really quite terrible. I don't smell toilet cleaner, but it smells quite terribly indefinably synthetic, pungent and somehow like .......Anis? Quite terrible and zero point zero like the original.

But I read the reviews and knew I had to stick it out for the first few minutes.
Drydown:

After just 10 minutes, the horror subsides and the birch wood joins in in the form of smoke. Slowly but surely, the fragrance develops in a very good direction.
After 20 minutes, I'm sure if I smelled this scent briefly in passing, I'd have the original in my head. The similarity is definitely there. And what can I say. The longer the scent is on the skin, the closer it gets to the original. Props for that Armaf!!! Of course, CDNI isn't quite as fine overall, it's a bit smokier, less soft - but we're talking 30€ vs 270€. And for that, the scent is pretty damn close. As I said, on a quick pass, no difference. When smelling closely, a little smokier, a little heavier, overall just a little coarser.

The craziest thing was on my clothes the next morning. I put on my shirt and the scent really evolved into the original. In my opinion, 80-90% and indistinguishable to untrained noses.

Durability: 8/10

Still better than most designers, for an Arab, however, now also no Beastmode. But it lasts much longer than the new batches of the original!!! With me about 8-9 hours.

Sillage: 8/10

The first two hours, the sillage is already very strong.

In the hours 2-4 then still strong enough to provide in an elevator for attention.
After that, it gets skin deep. All in all, really alright.

(Who is looking for a cheap beastmode perfume, I recommend my comment on Shaghaf Oud by Swiss Arabian to read, both the fragrance itself, as well as the performance and sillage are looking for their equal in this price segment, non-fragrance at discount price)

Compliments:

As I said, please don't leave the house for 10 minutes. But again, I was surprised. My wife likes it very much. And it's the perfume that got me compliments the fastest. I entered the office and already a colleague asked if I had a new fragrance and that I should please wear it more often. The fragrance pleases......like its model.
Price / performance: 9/10

30,00€ - this fragrance is definitely worth it and you won't go far wrong. Even if he does not like, it will always find someone who appreciates this fragrance!

Tip:

I bought me months ago times the Shawq of Swiss Arabian - a fragrance that just smells from start to finish of freshly squeezed pineapple juice (with a touch of patchouli). Very cool, but somehow I had found no reason to smell like pure pineapple.

But!!!!! Now it has the ultimate use. He is layered with the CDNI!!!

At a ratio of 1(Shawq):3(CDNI)
And what can I say........The Madness!!!!!

Now it's a little closer to the original again and just awesome. So buy the Shawq (18.00 €) and layert the with CDNI. You will not regret it.
Hanseatic greetings
Buchii
What the womankind says about the fragrance?
One hears only good about this fragrance...
I myself own Aventus and have me now finally a sample CDNI of a friend besorgt.
Immediately, one scent on each back of the hand, and off to my girlfriend.
Will one recognize a difference?
Which one do you like better?
Briefly up front, you & your mother are truly no experts.
However, I find the "normalo test" always very interesting and still meaningful, because in everyday life you also meet not only people from the community :)

Now to the result:
In the fragrances themselves both smelled no real difference. (+1)
However, they criticized a rather penetrating synthetic note in CDNI (-1)
Likewise, Aventus smelled for them higher quality and slightly less aggressive after the top note.
Literally, "the left smells a bit more pleasant and lighter" (Creed)

Conclusion:
CDNI is still the price-performance winner for me. So who is looking for a cheap alternative - "go for it".
All fragrance experts should, in my opinion, reach for the original :)
Nf19
Test winner with minor flaws.
After the comments always help me, here also my contribution.
I too, like most here on the forum, bought the fragrance blind, with the expectation of finding a cheap Creed replacement. I was not disappointed. I sprayed Creed, as well as Club de Nuit on one wrist each, waited two hours and showed the scent to three people. The following results: Two people barely smelled a difference and the third person (owns Creed Aventus himself) switched Club de Nuit with Aventus when asked which was the original scent. Overall, neither scent was considered unpleasant. I know this is not a representative study, but should show that most people will hardly notice a difference. For that reason, anyone looking for a cheap alternative is definitely in the right place.
To my personal opinion: as already noted in other comments, the top note is very synthetic, which is complemented with a pleasant smoky note. At the same time, I feel the smoky note quite pleasant and much more discreet as in the incense fragrance Full Incense by Montale.
To whom would I recommend the fragrance? Anyone who wants Creed at a reasonable price, but can accept cuts in the fragrance notes.
However, if you can afford Creed Aventus, I would advise the original
Fragrence Wars: The Clone Wars
Once upon a time on a far far away internet forum...

Never have minds been so divided as in these days of the Republic...after Rebel spies managed to obtain the secret formula of the absolute Fragrence and raise a massive clone army, it was up to the brave soldiers of the Empire to destroy the clone army forever....

So or so similarly I perceive the current discussion on the subject of Club de Nuit Intense Men, which is why I would like to excuse my little Star Wars parody at the beginning :D

Yes...the Club de Nuit Intense ....The minds are truly divided and I would like to mention at the beginning that I am also divided opinion.
Yes, the Club de Nuit is a clone! And yes, it is a cheap clone....but does that automatically make it inferior?

Imagine you would create a fragrance, this for 300 euros per 100 ml to sell and this fragrance is still a great popularity and perhaps even a hype? I personally would not welcome it if one would copy my fragrance and then sell this for a much lower price....so much for my basic opinion on the subject of "clone".

But the question is, who is the target audience of said original? And wouldn't said target audience opt for the original for prestige reasons alone, if the money was so loose?
Therefore, I also think that the Club de Nuit is a good way to enjoy a very good fragrance without belonging to the said target group.

I think many negative comments against the Club de Nuit have been written very emotionally, which you can not blame anyone. Finally, one has an expensive , special fragrance zugelegt, which was now copied cheaply....!

Nevertheless, we should not disregard the facts. My opinion of the Club de Nuit Intense (without said emotions ) is the following:

It starts very synthetic, but after 15 minutes gets the familiar smokiness. After 15 minutes, the Club de Nuit is very very similar to the original.
The durability is a thing in itself...I personally find that the Club de Nuit lasts longer than the original...

My conclusion:
A very very good clone of the said 300 Euro fragrance.... with initial difficulties, which in my opinion but are not worth mentioning, since we are also talking about a big price difference.
All those who can afford the original product, should do it. Because honor to whom honor is due !

Who is outside the target group of the original, but should not have a guilty conscience if you strike at the Club de Nuit and also want to benefit from this wonderful fragrance.

In this sense ....Möge the force be with you, friends!
1.5
Toilet stone
I've read and seen a lot about this perfume and thought I'd give it a try. With so many positive reviews, you can't go wrong! After the first spray you get this smell of toilet stone, you can not get rid of it. That really speaks for this fragrance, a strong H/S. Otherwise, this fragrance has nothing pleasant and fragrant for me. A very penetrating and pungent smell.
The minds are divided
Okay, give him 10 minutes When applying the fragrance, an alcoholic woody scent stings the nose. This is unpleasant and has a light pack of headaches in the hindquarters. After a short time this smell disappears and the fruity note of the fragrance comes up. After about half an hour the scent has completely developed.
EDT is very long lasting and can cause positive reactions throughout the day without reapplication. One of the reasons for this is the ability of the fragrance to quickly fill an entire room. The fragrance is not completely inconspicuous. I have also heard that the fragrance is a bit too strong for some people and can be a bit penetrating, especially in the first hours in a closed room.
In addition, the fragrance has a very synthetic smell, which one cannot expect otherwise at a price of about 33$/100 ml.
Why do I wear it so rarely? Well, yeah, my girlfriend's allergic to it. I wouldn't rule out the possibility that this is a big exception. However, I would recommend to test the fragrance before you buy it As for the smell itself, it can be said that it is fresh without going in a classic "shower gel" direction, it is fruity without being too sweet, and it is woody without smelling like an old-fashioned perfume. All in all, the fragrance is very well balanced as I find and radiates a young, masculine and attractive self-confidence.
Last on the subject of "clone".
Yes, the fragrance is definitely a clone of Creed Aventus and this clone has succeeded in my opinion. I have also already been asked if I wear Aventus.
Even though I personally cannot represent the cloning of scent DNAs, considering the price, the purchase of the "clone" is understandable. In general, however, it can be said that whoever has the necessary money for the original should rather buy the original. Club de net does not have access to the scent of the more natural ingredients. Most of the negatively mentioned points are no longer present in the original or are significantly weaker.
With kind regards
Vector

Twins
To have mentioned this in advance, I am not a strong supporter of scent clones or nearly 1:1 copies but from certain points of view (e.g. price) I can live with it. To go into the fragrance briefly: This scent clone is really very close to its famous counterpart and as a layman I would say, you won't notice any difference.

The fragrance has the typical pineapple in the top note, is very fresh and then becomes "heavier" with time. But you can already notice a certain synthetics in the ingredients even if they do not cloud the result. The shelf life is really good and also the fragrance develops nicely as already mentioned and brings, at least to me, compliments.

So if you have to watch your money but still want to have a nice fragrance, this is the right place for you.
3.5
Why the hype?
So I can't understand the hype around the original and the club de nuit intense. I bought the EdT blind and after some internet research. In the prelude it smells for 5-10 minutes strongly after synthetic lemon (toilet stone), after that the scent DNA seemed familiar to me.

My partner I I feel this rather as unpleasant.

The bottle and packaging make a relatively high-quality impression, the design is like the fragrance, pure taste.

The durability seems to be above average for an EdT.

EinsteinvEinsteinv 1 month ago
All I'm getting is a harsh and synthetic lemon, even hours after spraying. Seems to last forever.
ScentsByKKScentsByKK 1 month ago
Sweet Smoky Cloud...
BertolucciKBertolucciK 4 months ago
Very harsh opening with a strong lemony scent. Then the lemon settles down with a nice smoke and woods in the drydown. Good performance.
StarA1StarA1 4 months ago
If you want to be very special among the people ... use this perfume ... and don’t tell anyone about your secret
GreMuserGreMuser 5 months ago
For that price, honestly, gets the job done. 85-90% similar to Aventus.
Dan81Dan81 8 months ago
Excellent clone, more citrus opening. I mix this gem 80% with Insurrection II 20% to make my version of Aventus for office daily use
RomadyRomady 9 months ago
The scent is nice, but the performance ruined it for me.
After 3 hours... nothing!
TaberneroTabernero 9 months ago
The top notes are a bit sharp, then they calm down and the drying is excellent. a great recommendation at a moderate price
BumpyumaBumpyuma 12 months ago
A very strong and okay smell but very Synthetic at first.
EmorandeiraEmorandeira 1 year ago
Fresh a citrusy fragance with noticeable performance. It share some vibe with aventus but i am not sure if i really could say It is a clone

Sorry, aber heute ein MUSS...Helau  :-))
by Jomvaf
by Martin660
by Martin660
by DuftKoloss
by DuftKoloss
Sorry my bad that tres nuit
by Rsi
Club de nuit intense man
by Famekid
by Emko47
by WitDeBois
by WitDeBois

Popular Armaf

Club de Nuit Intense Woman by Armaf Craze (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf Armaf Niche - Oud by Armaf Radical Brown by Armaf Club de Nuit Intense Man (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf Tres Nuit (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf Bucephalus No. XI by Armaf Club de Nuit Sillage by Armaf Ventana by Armaf Club de Nuit Milestone by Armaf Signature True by Armaf Le Parfait pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf El Cielo by Armaf Shades Wood (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf Club de Nuit Woman (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf Shades (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf Futura La Homme by Armaf Odyssey Homme by Armaf Armaf Niche - Sapphire by Armaf Just For You pour Homme by Armaf