Club de Nuit Intense Man Eau de Toilette

Club de Nuit Intense Man (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf
Club de Nuit Intense Man (Eau de Toilette) is a popular perfume by Armaf for men. The release year is unknown. The scent is smoky-citrusy. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by Sterling Perfumes.
Scent goes well with Shawq

Base Notes Base NotesMuskMusk
AmbergrisAmbergris
PatchouliPatchouli
VanillaVanilla

Submitted by Michael, last update on 25.09.2021.

MrHonestMrHonest 4 years ago

„Powerful, complex, smoky birch.”

I had Insurrection Pure II for a while, until I just got bored of it. The opening was like a milky pineapple, and the drydown was a simple, acrid...
DimitrisDimitris 3 years ago

„CDNIM IS NOT THE GREAT FRAGRANCE IT ONCE WAS”

Ladies and gents if you havent tried the fragrance in the last year or so please DONT review it or just mention you are talking about...

Better than Aventus
After wearing Club De Nuit Intense a few times i clearly realized that perfume houses are thieves plain and simple. Please don't tell me any different because this lovely product by Armaf is 1/4 the price of Creed Aventus and the scent is almost exactly the same. It's amazing just how similar the 2 are. The best part is the longevity is much better than Aventus. This stuff is nuclear i just love it and I've been getting compliments left and right and that always makes me feel good. I don't know the quality of the notes in both fragrances but CDNI comes through in a big way. Also it doesn't choke people out either it has such a great pinepply aroma that keeps me feeling fresh and clean literally for hrs on end. I've had it with Creed btw.
MarcusP01
Compliments monster and value for money
When I was just diving into the perfume scene, the whole Creed Aventus theme got me insanely interested. How does it smell? Is it worth it? Is it really that good?
At some point I came across the Armaf. The first time spray I was completely blown away: Roch for me after pure masculinity and simply horny, otherwise I can not really describe...
But only when I started to wear it regularly, I realized how awesome Club de Nuit is. Never before have I received a single comment, let alone compliment, on my scent (I ran around with Dior Sauvage, Out Wood and other designers before that), but with Armaf CDN it's now almost guaranteed that when I get in someone's car they'll tell me how good I smell.
The part really lasts forever and the sillage is great! So good that now Xerjoffs partially disappoint me.... (maybe in another review about it more)
Meanwhile, I also wore Aventus and can say without problems that who gets the real Creed must be an idiot, because Armaf CDN smells 1:1 the same and lasts longer.

Summary:
I actually can't untruthfully say anything negative about this fragrance, it really is cheat code.
If anyone is thinking about buying the fragrance right now on amazon or anywhere else for under 40€: do it.

p.s. is my first review so would be happy about a cup :)
Convertible Chameleon
The first 2 weeks after purchase, the scent smelled different every day on my skin. Sometimes unpleasantly soapy, sometimes very sharp, sometimes fruity sweet, but without pineapple, and sometimes smoky with pineapple (as it should be, right?). What these different scent experiences cause(ed) I don't know exactly until today. Maybe the unbearable temperatures in late August, maybe 3-5 sprays are better than 6-9.... with this scent. Maybe you shouldn't sweat when wearing the scent? I don't know. I just know that by now, a good 1 month after buying it, it has become one of my favorite scents, and wear it at least every 2nd day. Something like a signature scent.
I've never smelled Aventus Creed or Club de Nuit's EdP. Montblanc Explorer is similar in any case, but I find the EdT of Club de Nuit here smokier.

And even if the fragrance has not yet developed quite stable with me, I like it better and better. I find him also incredibly versatile, for (almost) all occasions, activities, clothing style and season.

Lukmoe
Lemon overdose with Aventus DNA.
I bought this fragrance because many fragrance YouTubers described this as a perfect Aventus clone.

It definitely has an Aventus DNA, that can't be denied. However, the citrus top note is very scathing for the first 15 minutes and sometimes almost unbearable. It evokes memories of toilet cleaner for me, which is not necessarily the best association.

After the dry down, it comes closer to Aventus but is not an alternative in my opinion.

The bottle is fine for the price but in my opinion a bit too much. The sprayer is also not the best.

It is certainly a matter of taste and everyone should make their own picture of this fragrance.
JackyJacky
Distance in both temporal and spatial dimensions does it good.
Short and crisp:
1. The first 20-30 minutes it smells extremely unpleasant in the top note. It is supposed to represent smoke or something, but for me it smells 1:1 like pure tea tree oil. Kind of constricting, oily-greasy, out of round, like tipped. After that, the note recedes.
(Note: Al Haramain's - L'Aventure has exactly the same note, only a bit weaker. To what extent the two thus reflect the original I can not say; without wanting to be more pontifical than the Pope I do not see it at all, for a fragrance that costs in production single digits to spend more than what some spend a month on food.)

2. I've noticed that I love the fragrance when someone else wears it, but on myself, the aforementioned note yet too often pulls in the nose. What is the reason for that? The scent smells at three meters away just much better than from 10 cm away. Because that icky tea tree oil note (I strongly suspect it's the one some here dub the lemon toilet scent) just stays, albeit toned down, close to the skin, while a very pleasant fruity-fresh, pineapple-heavy cloud fills the room. So the scent is perfect if you just want to smell good in public, if you want people to turn around when passing by in town or whatever fantasy you have there, but in my opinion exactly wrong if you want to do this even at close range.... Kinda ironic ;)

3. Scent DNA is what some aptly consider simply hackneyed and overhyped. For one thing, it really doesn't go down nearly as well with women as men would hope (and I strongly suspect that a large proportion of Aventus/CDNIM/Aventure/Explorer/...other-copy wearers intend just that, even I would be hard-pressed to absolve myself of such an accusation): a "can-opener", "panty-dropper" or whatever other hubris/desperation-induced language-rape the fragrance is not, anyway. Yes, he smells good and there are certainly many women who like the fragrance, but if you think that this fragrance alone makes you desirable or anything - Nope, wrongly wound.

Conclusion:
The fragrance smells good from drydown, it costs little, it is cleverly bagged, it has an above-average performance and room (but not hall) filling sillage. You can't go wrong with this scent at all. Who despite ubiquity would also like to try something of the Aventus cake is here I think right
Napoleon le petit
"Hegel remarks somewhere that all great world-historical facts and persons occur, as it were, twice. He has forgotten to add: the one time as a great tragedy, the other time as a lumpen farce."
- Karl Marx: The Eighteenth Brumaire of Louis Bonaparte

I have written elsewhere of the tragic demise of Aventus. However, to give a little context to the above quote: Charles Louis Napoléon Bonaparte, also known as Napoléon III, was nephew of the primordial Aventus ox Bonaparte himself. He ruled France in the second half of the 19th century and his contemporaries were rarely timid in their disdain for him. The above text refers to him as "farce" and Victor Hugo titled him "Napoléon le petit" in reference to his mental greetings juxtaposed with Napoléon's diminutive stature. The subject of infamy is primarily his military debacles in the colonies and against Prussia. But he was also generally regarded as pompous and incompetent.

Now why the comparison? CDNIM is also rather of the big-headed kind. He's loud, his projection blasts walls and it's immediately clear what he's trying to be - an Aventus on steroids. He lacks actual depth and finesse in the process. A pungent plastic wood synthetic loiters in the base and the rest of the citrus smoke bomb turns out to be mush. Undifferentiated, brute and somehow rebellious.

None of this is necessarily bad, though. The real farce is that I had to read and hear so often now, to have it here with an Aventus killer. The performance may be good, but it only deceives about his olfactory incompleteness. Where is the pineapple, blackcurrant or green apple? I wouldn't even mind synthetic substitutions for natural oils, but what's not there is badly not there. But hey, at least it's cheap...
AchimClemens
Only in the drydown pleasant...
Preliminary: Would like in this review deliberately waive the comparison with Creed.
Immediately after applying the scent is drowned out by a strong alcoholic note, which slowly gives way within the 1st minute and an incredibly synthetic combination of smoke, lemon, pineapple, pepper and currant comes to the fore. In my opinion, the first 20-30 minutes are quite unpleasant. Then remains but a quite successful fragrance, which can be described by me only as pleasantly tart, smoky sweetness.
Only then come the compliments. On the skin loosely 8h present. On clothes even over days still perceptible.
Eventually, he'll leave.
admitted... the prelude is really more citrusy and synthetic than the big brother... in the course then but really more than close.
i have often caught me while wearing the fragrance to think "so great this fragrance is not at all". And that with this fragrance as well as the original....
yet I catch myself immediately noticing this scent when anyone is wearing it. Whether it's on a walk in the city or anywhere else. And then I find myself loving it. Something is in this DNA what burns itself into the head.
And it's really the scent that, regardless of whether it's a man or a woman, professional or personal, gave me the most compliments

Unfortunately, I think that this fragrance will soon replace a sauvage, which is felt by every second worn..

Then I will no longer love him, then he will be annoying.

But maybe it will still take a few years
Aventus for free
Another comment on an Aventus clone. Almost boring, as the market was flooded the last few years. This one should have been tested though if you want a lot of style for little money. Also the followers who trust in the compliments of Aventus: Here you can access without a doubt. I'm not an Aventus fan, but I don't find Aventus and its 1000 clones wrong as an unspectacular daytime fragrance or as a fragrance for in between. This hype, however, I have never understood.
Armaf should be Creed a thorn in the eye. Especially since Jeremy recommends this Club de Nuit Intense on his social media channels. Not just this fragrance. The new Sillage is also a Creed dupe of Silver Mountain Water. The Milestone and the beautiful Tres Nuit are also Creed dupes. All for cheap and done really well, especially for that price.

Prices fluctuate on this one. Some took advantage of the hype and makes it a bit more expensive. I bought it the other day for around 25 euros a 105ml. A great bargain and a great price, because you get a high-quality noble fragrance. At Armaf you often get great fragrances for little money.
The flacons are often rather not so pretty, but the Club de Nuit range goes through. Heavy flacons with some little stones. Not bad. What counts, however, is the content:
i do not know the old batches of Aventus. Neither the fruity, nor the smoky. In addition, really annoying when you play around with a fragrance so much that almost a standalone fragrance or a flanker-level fragrance comes out. This Club de Nuit definitely goes into the smoky corner. It smells like it has incense in it, similar to Acqua di Gio Profomo. The rest is definitely Aventus. That typical birch note, plus a fresh fruity top note. Pineapple is rather less present, but the opening also knows how to convince with citrus freshness. In the further course the smoky becomes less and it remains a gentle fragrance, which comes very similar to the Aventus. For laymen, differences are really hard to recognize. Because of the smoky notes, I actually find this CDNI much better than the current Aventus version. A great masculine fragrance that accompanies nicely.
The performance is also at least as good as the Aventus. Great sillage to start and the fragrance has staying power.

For me, a great Aventus clone for a fraction of the price. Whether you copy some bestsellers good or not: Here you get a lot of quality for a small price. With some brands you just also pay the name and image with or the status symbol.
Overall, many great twins on the market: Explorer L'Aventure Rumz Al Rasasi 9325 pour Lui and also just this one. I can recommend all of them. If you like the smoky, you should try this CDNI. Has already class and smells really masculine. The very big Aventus fan I will probably never be, but for a great abswechslungsreiche collection such a fragrance does not hurt
Sweet seduction
I bought this dupe on recommendation and have to say, he has blown me away.

This fragrance you and others feel best when you are out with your boys. You definitely stand out from the crowd. Unfortunately, he speaks among the connoisseurs rum and is therefore no longer really an insider tip.

For me, the birch comes out best in combination with the pineapple and the lemon.
A Krasse combination!

For me, definitely the best Aventus Creed Clone that there is currently on the market.
105 ML for on sale ~20€ there can definitely do nothing wrong.

The sillage is very good, here rather apply a bit more sparingly because he comes through really well with a lot of power. The durability I feel as above average good. The next morning haste still what of it! Just after a date perfect!
The flacon is definitely looking in its price range of its equal. The rhinestones are a nice treat and form a nice contrast to the otherwise rather simple flacon. Very rounded.

For me one of the best perfumes and should mMn in every collection!

As always, thank you for reading!

Peace

StamatiosStamatios 16 days ago
Very disappointed with the batch 09/2020.Very weak,citruicy but not smoky and complex as older batches.Aspen is better and costs the 1/5.
Stevens95Stevens95 1 month ago
In the same aventus clones I would pick rasasi 9325 up. Not a bad fragrance at all, but so many clones, better choices for same or less €€
Lmr4j3ireLmr4j3ire 3 months ago
Opens with strong synthetic lemon which quiets down after a moment and you start to smell also smoky birch and musk. Performs ok.
Blako11Blako11 4 months ago
At the start I feel it as a lemony / incensey (not smoky) that plays between fruity and sweet and ends up being tart and sweet.
LaurentiuLaurentiu 5 months ago
EDT is a little more sweet-smoky and „pungent”, slightly stronger (intensity/projection) in the first 1-2H than the EDP version.
MrLawmanMrLawman 5 months ago
Aventus: €300 > lives on a reputation that can't be found on the shelves anymore. CDNIM: €30 > smells like €30 but truly performs. Choices.
JFP26JFP26 6 months ago
Harsh citrus opening with a smoky-woody drydown. Great performance but the synthetic molecules made me nauseated. Not my cup of tea.
EinsteinvEinsteinv 10 months ago
All I'm getting is a harsh and synthetic lemon, even hours after spraying. Seems to last forever.
ScentsByKKScentsByKK 10 months ago
Sweet Smoky Cloud...
BertolucciKBertolucciK 12 months ago
Very harsh opening with a strong lemony scent. Then the lemon settles down with a nice smoke and woods in the drydown. Good performance.

by Irini
by Irini
Sorry, aber heute ein MUSS...Helau  :-))
by Jomvaf
by Martin660
by Martin660
by DuftKoloss
by DuftKoloss
Sorry my bad that tres nuit
by Rsi
Club de nuit intense man
by Famekid
by Ascentus
by Ascentus
by WitDeBois
by WitDeBois

Popular Armaf

Club de Nuit Intense Man (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf Club de Nuit Intense Woman by Armaf Craze (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf Armaf Niche - Oud by Armaf Club de Nuit Sillage by Armaf Radical Brown by Armaf Tres Nuit (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf Armaf Niche - Bucephalus No. XI by Armaf Club de Nuit Milestone by Armaf Tag-Her (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf Club de Nuit Woman (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf Ventana by Armaf Signature True by Armaf Futura La Homme by Armaf Le Parfait pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf Armaf Niche - Sapphire by Armaf Legesi Men by Armaf Armaf Niche - Pink Coral by Armaf Venetian by Armaf Skin Couture Metallica by Armaf