Club de Nuit Intense Man Eau de Toilette

Club de Nuit Intense Man (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf
Club de Nuit Intense Man (Eau de Toilette) is a popular perfume by Armaf for men. The release year is unknown. The scent is smoky-citrusy. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by Sterling Perfumes.
Scent goes well with Shawq

Top Notes Top NotesApple, Bergamot, Blackcurrant, Pineapple, Lemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesRose, Birch, Jasmine
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Ambergris, Patchouli, Vanilla

Submitted by Michael, last update on 11.04.2021.

MrHonestMrHonest 3 years ago

„Powerful, complex, smoky birch.”

I had Insurrection Pure II for a while, until I just got bored of it. The opening was like a milky pineapple, and the drydown was a simple, acrid...
DimitrisDimitris 2 years ago

„CDNIM IS NOT THE GREAT FRAGRANCE IT ONCE WAS”

Ladies and gents if you havent tried the fragrance in the last year or so please DONT review it or just mention you are talking about...
Juliuswhl
So this is what the best compliment getter smells like
In my perfume journey, I got away from designers pretty quickly and could quickly get excited about the diversity of the niche world. But because I also wanted to smell for the,, "education" fragrances with POWER and STRENGTH, but did not want to pay so much even for the sample, I ended up here. The fragrance smells quite nice, but even if Aventus smells better than its clone, I would not see it for a worse durability according to descriptions to pay over 200€.
I do without the ladies reactions!
Aventus or the???
Hello dear perfumos, since this is my first review please bear with me :)
I own both Creed Aventus (2019 Batch) and the CDN intense Man. I just do not see it me a 300 euro duft every day to spray on, so still had this one ran.
I must say that it is the best clone I have smelled so far. Sure, the top note of Aventus gets somehow no one, but the drydown is hammer similar, or almost identical (just my opinion). It does attract attention in any case, also negatively, whereby one must say here that the German society, I am German myself, has a hard time with compliments. Often you get a "tell me, did you fall into a perfume pot", or "man, it's like a whorehouse here". From therefore I see every compliment as positive ;)
So who is looking for a real alternative to Creed Aventus will definitely find here and hopefully happy.
Price/performance king
I've never consciously smelled Aventus before, and given the fact that this one has huge quality differences in its batches, I'll probably never buy it. Still, I was curious about this type of scent. The citrusy smoky sounded very interesting to me and that's why I bought Club de Nuit Intense like many others. 105Ml for 34€ is really unbeatable. The scent was initially a little getting used to for me but now I find him mega and use him almost daily. H / S I also find very good.
The 2018 Beast
First of all, thanks to @Aaron95 of which I have ersoukt the bottle About the fragrance there are a lot of negative reviews lately what concerns the durability , but I wanted to have him anyway . When I sprayed the fragrance as a test on my neck I got at the beginning of a lemon bomb off, which is but after a quarter of an hour something and the scent smoky and fruity becomes. The has brought me through the day well and could perceive him again and again. The next day I put on the same college jacket that I had on the day before. When I was outside playing basketball with my brother I got a really good smell in my nose every now and then and I could finally tell that it was the scent that was on my jacket even though I just sprayed it on my neck. (It was probably the birch that smelled so great) When I was home I looked at the bottle properly and saw that it is a bottle from 2018 (which is not the best, but far better than the current versions).
Cool thing!
Horny thing, have the here blind ersoukt and can already say I love this fragrance!

As for the price, it is an absolute snapper.

The beginning is not the best, the fragrance smells too citrusy, almost too crass for my nose, but in the drydown is the very horny and in my opinion, the already comes very close to Aventus dran.

A few sprays are enough here but already, otherwise you scare away everyone in the environment because durability and sillage are really violent. 1-3 sprayers are quite sufficient.

Was my first Armaf, and I'm really positively surprised. Can the only empfeheln :)
Cheap power jewel!
Before I lose a few words about the fragrance, I would like to highlight the bottle: looks very classy and creative, but prone to fingerprints and a bit heavier in comparison! But as I said, in visual terms a modern and high-quality impression :)
Now to the fragrance: one of my blindbuys and I must honestly confess.... Wow!!! definitely one of my favs. Since it is known a Creed Aventus Clone I have also actually expected a lot and I was not disappointed! The fragrance opens with a fruity freshness, with lemon being very noticeable. Generally, I find the top note is a bit intrusive the first few minutes, but that settles quickly! Through the floral-woody heart note (jasmine, rose, birch), the fragrance has a very pleasant effect in the course and concludes with a warm base note with vanilla, musk, amber and patchouli and also gives the perfume a subtle seductive masculine touch. (I personally find, however, that the vanilla note goes down a bit)
Small side note: I've heard that the original Aventus smells a bit leatherier and not as citrusy as the clone...
In terms of performance, this perfume is a monster!!! holds, at least with me, easily 10-12 hours, Sillage and Projection also above average strong.
Ordered at Notino at 34 € 105 ml and I think this perfume is worth every euro! Performance and Scent just top, am extremely excited! Smells not exactly like Creed Aventus, but lasts longer! Who does not have so much money or want to spend, should get the fragrance in any case!
A beast!
This fragrance is simply crass! A crass sillage and durability you can smell the scent from 20 meters away and for little money just great! But you must not be deceived by the top note because the fragrance smells smoky at the beginning
Parfumhero
(Unfortunately) better than Aventus!
The headline says it all.... What do I get here? 1-to-1 Creed. The fragrance smells exactly the same as Creed Aventus (unfortunately). As an idolizer of Creed Aventus, this does hurt a bit. Especially because not only does this thing smell just as legendary, but it also triumphs in sillage and longevity. Moreover, I can buy a liter of this perfume and not even get a 100ml bottle of the original for that money. Unfortunately, Aventus is apparently also to be reformulated. According to that, the part is not as good as it was before. Club de Nuit will probably be my new favorite (unfortunately)...

Maybe I'm secretly but happy to know a plagiarism of Creed, which still holds a tick longer and you get practically thrown behind. TOP PARFUM!!!
Aaron95
Fear fruitier, smokier Aventus at the end....
Preliminary: The fragrance is probably the best - known to me - Aventus Dupe.
He starts very citrusy and fruity. The opening is not one of the best in my opinion. However, this evaporates after about 20 - 30 minutes and the true Aventus comes out. In the drydown, I smell 95% Aventus out. To me, the Armaf seems a bit smokier.
It lasts about 6-7 hours on my skin. On clothes even several days. Respect to this performance! I prefer Him mainly in the casual look. He is in my opinion not too suitable for the office, because he projects me too strongly and not very fresh or clean smells but rather woody.
For the price-performance ratio yet a recommendation!
Super price performance
I have tested the Creed aventus in a perfumery and thought in the first moment "WTF" why has the so much hype. Well, the fragrance I still liked it just applied times and it lasted about 5 - 6 hours which is actually quite good. Because the price for the Aventus was too expensive for me, I looked for alternatives and then came across Club de Nuit and ordered it immediately. Package there, immediately torn open and .... NO Synthetic too citrusy.... HALT STOP moment about 15 min later Synthetik subsides and the smoky comes out in the appearance Hammer the Aventus clone and even more durable 6 - 8 hours on my skin perceived and on clothes even 2 - 3 days later perceived.

Now has a permanent place Inder collection.

JFP26JFP26 6 days ago
Harsh citrus opening with a smoky-woody drydown. Great performance but the synthetic molecules made me nauseated. Not my cup of tea.
EinsteinvEinsteinv 4 months ago
All I'm getting is a harsh and synthetic lemon, even hours after spraying. Seems to last forever.
ScentsByKKScentsByKK 4 months ago
Sweet Smoky Cloud...
BertolucciKBertolucciK 6 months ago
Very harsh opening with a strong lemony scent. Then the lemon settles down with a nice smoke and woods in the drydown. Good performance.
StarA1StarA1 6 months ago
If you want to be very special among the people ... use this perfume ... and don’t tell anyone about your secret
GreMuserGreMuser 7 months ago
For that price, honestly, gets the job done. 85-90% similar to Aventus.
Dan81Dan81 11 months ago
Excellent clone, more citrus opening. I mix this gem 80% with Insurrection II 20% to make my version of Aventus for office daily use
RomadyRomady 12 months ago
The scent is nice, but the performance ruined it for me.
After 3 hours... nothing!
TaberneroTabernero 12 months ago
The top notes are a bit sharp, then they calm down and the drying is excellent. a great recommendation at a moderate price
BumpyumaBumpyuma 1 year ago
A very strong and okay smell but very Synthetic at first.

Sorry, aber heute ein MUSS...Helau  :-))
by Jomvaf
by Martin660
by Martin660
by DuftKoloss
by DuftKoloss
Sorry my bad that tres nuit
by Rsi
Club de nuit intense man
by Famekid
by Ascentus
by Ascentus
by Emko47
by Emko47
by WitDeBois
by WitDeBois

Popular Armaf

Club de Nuit Intense Man (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf Club de Nuit Intense Woman by Armaf Craze (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf Armaf Niche - Oud by Armaf Club de Nuit Sillage by Armaf Radical Brown by Armaf Tres Nuit (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf Armaf Niche - Bucephalus No. XI by Armaf Club de Nuit Milestone by Armaf Ventana by Armaf Tag-Her (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf Signature True by Armaf Club de Nuit Woman (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf Shades Wood (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf Futura La Homme by Armaf Le Parfait pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf Hunter Intense (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf Skin Couture Metallica by Armaf Armaf Niche - Sapphire by Armaf Tag-Her Prestige Edition by Armaf