Club de Nuit Intense Man (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf

Club de Nuit Intense Man Eau de Toilette

Lukmoe
01.09.2021 - 11:08 AM

Lemon overdose with Aventus DNA.

I bought this fragrance because many fragrance YouTubers described this as a perfect Aventus clone.

It definitely has an Aventus DNA, that can't be denied. However, the citrus top note is very scathing for the first 15 minutes and sometimes almost unbearable. It evokes memories of toilet cleaner for me, which is not necessarily the best association.

After the dry down, it comes closer to Aventus but is not an alternative in my opinion.

The bottle is fine for the price but in my opinion a bit too much. The sprayer is also not the best.

It is certainly a matter of taste and everyone should make their own picture of this fragrance.

Latest Reviews

LukmoeLukmoe 1 year ago
This fragrance is very special and unique. In my opinion the best Roberto Ugolini so far. It is also very difficult for me to describe it except to say that I love it. There is so much going on in this fragrance and I don't know of any comparable...
LukmoeLukmoe 1 year ago
This fragrance is something very special. The quality for this price is just insane. You should just try it. However, you also have to like the Scent. For me, especially the rum note stands out and is therefore very alcoholic. Some days...