Club de Nuit Intense Woman 2013

Club de Nuit Intense Woman by Armaf
Club de Nuit Intense Woman is a popular perfume by Armaf for women and was released in 2013. The scent is floral-oriental. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by Sterling Perfumes.
Scent goes well with Angel (Eau de Parfum)

Top Notes Top NotesGeraniumGeranium SaffronSaffron RoseRose
Heart Notes Heart NotesCarawayCaraway NutmegNutmeg VioletViolet PepperPepper
Base Notes Base NotesAmberAmber OudOud VanillaVanilla PatchouliPatchouli

Submitted by Apicius, last update on 06.05.2022.

Sparkling rose patchouli vanilla
Club de Nuit Intense Woman eau de parfum by Armaf is a middle eastern perfume that recently arrived to our markets. This perfume resembles a well known scent profile around rose, patchouli and vanilla, with hints of other middle eastern perfumery traditional notes. If you are interested into hearing more details about this perfume, please watch my review on Youtube.

Geronimo
Noble and high quality for little money
I ordered this fragrance in the mistaken opinion that it was the perfume version of the CDNI in the variant for men. When I then read "Woman", I was disappointed at first and wanted to return the package unopened. But when I had read a few reviews about the fragrance, including the note that the fragrance is unisex, I was then curious and have opened the package.
Immediately placed 2 or 3 sprays on my arm.....Bang!!! what a load....rose and geranium to the power of 10, the perfect gift for my elderly mother.
But I will also make a bottling for myself. For men, it is recommended to apply only a small spray puff, otherwise it smells too lush. But so as a small feel-good fragrance fits perfectly and be it only for their own nose; to delight others with the sillage, he is then "too feminine"
Smoetn
Isn't there something from Ratiopharm?
Preliminary - I bought this fragrance in the full knowledge that this is "Club de Nuit Intense WOMAN", so it was not an accidental purchase or even a mispurchase.
My motivation was rather based on the fact that CDNIW is a good clone of "Noir de Noir" by Tom Ford, and as such I would like to rate it. Armaf has yes in recent times some very good imitations, especially of Creed, brought to the market, especially "Club de Nuit Sillage" in the style of Silver Mountain Water.

After I had bought a bottling of "Noir de Noir" here in the souk some time ago, I just could not leave my nose from this fragrance. The whole thing went so far that I decided that a whole bottle had to her. However, there are no 30ml bottles of "Noir de Noir", as there are with other TFs. This was a bit too much for me, both in terms of price and quantity, since "Noir de Noir" is certainly not an everyday fragrance and 50ml would probably last forever. But - oh what luck - there's also what from Ratiopharm, uh Armaf.

So now I have a whole 105ml bottle in front of me, but at a fraction of the price TF calls up. Since both "Noir de Noir" and CDNIW have already been extensively described here, I would now like to go more into the direct comparison.

For me, by the way, both fragrances are really unisex, even if CDNIW is marketed as "Woman". Sweet enough for the female sex, dark enough for the men. Sure it's a rose scent, but this one is so beautifully wrapped in nutmeg and oud that this one comes across as very dark and almost mysterious. Therefore, my appeal to all men - profess your feminine side!
But now to the direct comparison. Sprayer "Noir de Noir" left, sprayer CDNIW right and off we go!

"Noir de Noir" starts powerfully with a clear, very dark rose. Saffron is also there from the beginning, which gives the fragrance a slightly more bitter, but also aromatic note. At the same time, it enlivens the rose and gives it a very elegant tone. Relatively quickly, the black truffle also enters the scene and combines with the oud, patchouli and vanilla, which then gives the fragrance its sweetness (which can be associated with cocoa), paired with the heavy, dark rose. Overall, I have to say that the scent progression is relatively linear and hardly goes through any transformation. However, this is not meant to sound pejorative in any way, on the contrary, the scent comes across as very classy, mysterious, and high quality right from the start. As already mentioned at the beginning, it is certainly not an everyday fragrance, but to go out, for upscale occasions, gladly also sensual, he is just about suitable in a perfect way.
9/10

"Club de Nuit Intense Woman" is a 95% clone for this. The biggest difference can still be made out in the top note, where CDNIW possibly a very little less present, possibly even something more portable comes across. But even here there is no real scent progression and the fragrance is in principle right at the beginning fully there. Now, if you want to frantically search for differences and put them into a few words, you could say CDNIW is less complex, maybe a little lighter and maybe doesn't quite reach that depth of the original. But maybe, just maybe, this is all imagination, because the brain says that a perfume for a tenth(!) of the price just HAS to be worse. The heart, however, feels what the nose conveys to it and this is a pleasantly warm, enveloping and at the same time uplifting sensation. The layman, just with a bit of distance, as most people will perceive this fragrance yes, will probably no difference between the two fragrances can perceive.

Durability & Sillage
"Noir de Noir" starts really powerful and can be really room-filling, especially at the beginning. There are certainly stronger fragrances, but anything beyond the current level, would also really be too much of a good thing for this fragrance. As described above, the fragrance is quite heavy, floral and dark, so that it can already seem a little oppressive, especially in the beginning, from therefore the projection should not and should not be stronger. The durability is also really very good and keeps on my skin pretty much exactly 10 hours, a great value.
Durability 10/10, Sillage 8/10

CDNIW, on the other hand, is a little more dignified, a little less powerful, a little less opulent. No question, is still really good to very good and the durability is with 8-9 hours still quite clearly in the upper midfield. But it is also a little weaker in the projection, which may even be an advantage if you want to wear the fragrance more as an everyday fragrance or even in the office. Where "Noir the Noir" could possibly even annoy the fellow men in the office, CDNIW also forms a beautiful fragrance cloud around you, but this does not radiate quite so far.
Here may also be the biggest difference, or justification for the higher price. While Armaf with its Creed clones regularly stomps the originals in the ground (with the poor performance of many Creed fragrances but also not difficult), the Tom Ford delivers here just a little better.
Durability 8/10, Sillage 7/10

Flacon
About the bottle there is not too much to say. The Tom Ford bottle is classically elegant and always reminds me a little of the simplicity of Japanese houses (I have 2 TF bottles by the way, TV and OW).
9/10

The CDNIW bottle comes there, of course, much more coarse and almost clumsy. Nevertheless, the bottle seems relatively high quality, as it has a fairly high weight. Also, the closure sits very securely and the color design in black and gold also fits quite well, even if I find the design of, for example, "Club de Nuit Sillage" with this reflection effect even prettier.
5/10

Price-performance
Here we come now to the real crux of the whole comparison. As much as the fragrances are similar, the pricing is different. Currently, the price of "Noir de Noir" is 220€ for 100ml. CDNIW can be had for just over 30€ for 105ml. Considering that both fragrances are almost identical, one may well ask how Tom Ford justifies this price difference. But everyone can answer this for themselves, since brand prestige, PR and certainly ingredients will play a role here. The better durability and sillage I had already mentioned.

Conclusion
Isn't there something from Ratiopharm? Yes, and specifically from Armaf. As already mentioned several times, both fragrances are very similar. While the H&S at the Tom Ford is not significantly, but still noticeably better, the (imagined) quality differences may possibly be due to a place effect (freely after the motto, the cost more, so he must also be better).
Who has the money to spare and would like to support Tom Ford (I'm always in favor of supporting the spiritual father), should add "Noir de Noir" to his collection. But who does not have the necessary little thing or who 50ml are basically too much (at the price), which finds in "Club de Nuit Intense Woman" a wonderful alternative, which can be worn absolutely also by men and should.

The chocolate temptress...
The curtains part as a wave of applause spurs the young woman forward. She's dressed in black - sleek, simple, opulent, with glittering accents of chocolatey copper and crimson. And although it's her third show this evening, she's still up for a little fun. Her heels find the red velvet carpet and she makes her way to the edge of the stage. Already the wafts of freshly brewed coffee are wafting from the small circular tables, finding her nostrils before she finds the mic. The band takes a deep breath....and the fun begins anew.

This is essentially the image I get every time I wear this fragrance. Right from the opening, there are glaring similarities with Tom Ford's Noir de Noir, but I also get quite a bit of Cafe Tuberosa from Atelier Cologne. Initially, it's an enveloping embrace of rose, patchouli, a touch of spice and a beautifully sweet synthetic oud. As the fragrance continues to open up, the rose pushes through quite strongly, overwhelming the spices, yet making way for a very thin and understated vanilla to join the blend. To the non-enthusiast, it's likely a feminine scent through-and-through; but to me, it's simply one of the sexiest unisex fragrances that I've ever smelled.

Without sounding too bashful, there's something about this scent that I just find incredibly addictive. At times, I swear that I can smell a hint of dark chocolate coming though, only to be quickly ousted by the oud and vanilla. Could this be the patchouli? Other times, I get a pleasant saffron-y amber poured over a rose scented candle. Images of the roaring 20s, being backstage at a burlesque house come to mind, velvet pouffes, bright lights, revealing outfits, and an air of seduction and sophisticated theatricality. Whether or not I've smelled something like this before, there's no denying that CDNIW has the overall feel of an evening-wear perfume.

And just like with any show, you expect a decent performance - an area in which CDNIW doesn't disappoint. Projection and longevity are well above average even in the latest formulation - the one with "club de nuit" printed in raised lettering on the side of the bottle - and without any deviation in quality over time. Any more than 6 sprays and you'll be pushing a monstrous sillage for a good 2-3 hours. But then again, that's never a bad thing if you want to get noticed!

Considered by many to be the quintessential valentine's day fragrance, TF's Noir de Noir is a truly superb fragrance, that also comes with a hefty price tag. Ditto with a few others that have a similar scent profile. For the price that CDNIW goes for these days, I honestly don't think you'll find a better alternative. And yeah, as a dude, I absolutely wear the stuff myself, often layered with a smoky tobacco, boozy vanilla or ambery gourmand. In fact, I would even consider it more masculine-leaning than Guerlain's Habit Rouge edt, which is an incredibly powdery rose and vanilla. That one doesn't even come close in terms of sexiness though. More of a day-wear rose.

Overall, I'm very impressed with this release from Armaf and hope it never gets discontinued or reformulated. Incredibly alluring and elegant with superb performance. Couldn't ask for more. Never mind the ostentatiously tacky bottle (with a cap that could easily take out an eye), it's a total winner in my book. The midnight seducer ala moulin rouge - the chocolate temptress that winks across the room, carrying wafts of delight amidst the sounds of hotel jazz. The perfect scent...for a bit of mischief.

Moe96
NO! this is not unisex or in any way masculine
This is a perfume for women it smells like women and a man can't wear this it just isn't masculine
Like at all!!!!!
Smells good though nothing special but good
Lasts 8+ hours and perfoms above average but not beasty
Full Moon
It's a cool, almost mystical night at the beginning of July, it's full moon and there are some clouds around. I sit on an old iron bench, next to which a huge tuft of wild black roses protrude. It pleases me. The night quite cool, the full moon and the light clouds floating around, a little bit of dew on the roses and this great smell that surrounds me... so natural but still oppressive. I take a closer look at the tuft and see that some of the roses have already finished the cycle of their life and slowly but surely let Mother Nature do her work, but there are still some roses that shimmer a little thanks to the dew in the full moon. I will stay a little longer and enjoy the mystical, oppressive and at the same time beautiful night and will be here more often in the future.

All in all, I was a little sceptical at first, but the more I smelled it, the more I liked it. In the opening you clearly smell the rose and in the background something slightly musty (not smelly to my nose). I'm falling more and more in love with the smell. The rose remains on my skin for about 7-8 hours and after about 4-6 hours the musty one evaporates, leaving only the rose.

I find it almost too feminine, but as a man I can still wear it well. :)

Emorandeira
Club de nuit noir de noir
Do you know noir de noir? So you know how this stuff smells... I have known this perfume before than noir de noir and i loved It. After i hace readen that It was quité similar to noir de noir... I went to a shop, tried that and... Yes! This is just the same for the 10 part of the price if the Tom Ford one!! I can smell here overall rose, but a darle one, Deep, smooth... With a Woody background and even a gourmand touch getting the vibe of something like chocolate. This perfume is great! One of my favoritos! Regarding his performance, It is not a beast but It is good. I can feel It for 6-7 hour with a medium projection the first 2-3 hours. On clothes maybe the whole day. I find It totally unisex, just un the limit... Not too feminine not too masculine... Just perfect to go for dinners or for a walk watchkbg the sunset!
Calibraman82
Affordable long-lasting fragrance :-)
Armaf surprised me :-)

Have it as a sample get sprayed once and the fragrance is really great for little money

keeps really long tasty spicy ...

i can only recommend cheaper variant to Creed A.

a small predator
It creeps around me in ever smaller circles, snuggles up to me quietly purring and suddenly I feel its pointed little teeth in my skin.
"Club de Nuit Intense" is the name of this little predator: a delightful creature that should not be underestimated.

The unusual prelude with rose geranium and saffron alone: who came up with this ingenious idea?
The sympathy is immediately awakened!
A somewhat darker rose is added to this - the previously spicy mixture becomes sweeter, heavier - and is therefore nothing for rose reslis or ornamental dolls.
Already in this moment this interesting fragrance has bite!
The heart note could easily come from the Spice Islands: they are actually still called so?
It doesn't matter: nutmeg and violets are a team that immediately gives sensual, vibrating pleasure. In addition there is the fine sharpness of the pepper - heat spreads already on and under my skin!
A good dose of caraway will stir up this fire still diligently!
As if that weren't enough already, the big seduction trick box is now being used:
the little animal with the pointed teeth nestles tightly, spreads its own heat, almost embraces its victim.
Who doesn't want to indulge in this fragrance work of art right now?
In addition, viscous vanilla intoxicates: it is no longer a "little fire" - it is already lively dancing flames that are just waiting to spread.
This is achieved by the two "golden" scents. Amber and Patchouli in soft, enticing waves are the night of this very intense night! She whispers promisingly!
A little devil is laughing cheekily and fanning this sensual intoxication.
The initially small predator has turned into a creature that not only uses the teeth; no "Club de Nuit Intense" extends the claws.
Who's gonna win this erotic pillow fight? ...

Sprayed on in the evening, this spicy sensuality remains a companion through the whole night.
Even with me in the morning there is still a breath to be felt: not stale - as perhaps suspected or even feared at dawn.
The night weaves a golden-brown net from all these different fragrance nuances, which lays itself possessively around me and stays there.
Its threads become finer with increasing duration, the luring flames smolder into smoky embers: the senses slowly come to rest.
"Club de Nuit Intense" elegantly starts his retreat and takes the little animal firmly on the leash: better is better!
See you soon ...

Habit-Forming Worldliness
What an excellent perfume. It reminds me of the new Louis Vuitton collection in its deft, expert blendings. Did Jacques Cavallier-Belletrud create this too? Even sprayed on heavily it has sophistication. Rose, yes. Oud, yes. But done up so fantastically with the other ingredients, it's hard to tell where one ends and another starts. Saffron and Pepper stave off boredom. No way this is just another nice rose perfume. I've worn it three times I think in the two weeks I've owned it. And it costs next to nothing. What a steal.

Amazon1975Amazon1975 3 months ago
Smells fantastic. Decent lasting power. Sillage is ok. Bottle is your typical armaf sprayer is very good. Yes noir de noir on a budget. 7-10
MrLawmanMrLawman 12 months ago
Armaf also started to call the bluf of Tom Ford after they reformulated Noir the Noir. This is a frightening good clone...
PedroDarkPedroDark 1 year ago
A true TF Noir de Noir clone! At the dry down, theres is no perception of who is the clone... Very good!
EmorandeiraEmorandeira 3 years ago
Dark rose, Deep patchouli and sweet chocolate vibe. Noir de noir for the 10th part of his price.
JoaoMartinsJoaoMartins 3 years ago
Nice and pleasant clone of Noir de Noir. Lacks in the performance department.
Carlitos01Carlitos01 4 years ago
This is a wonderful unisex fragrance that my wife and I share.
It has got a strong "Noir de Noir" vibe but CDNI is more rosy.

by Till
by YSLJunkie
by Profuma
by Profuma

Popular by Armaf

Club de Nuit Intense Man (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf Club de Nuit Intense Man (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf Club de Nuit Intense Man Limited Edition by Armaf Craze (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf Radical Brown by Armaf Club de Nuit Sillage (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf Armaf Niche - Oud by Armaf Tres Nuit (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf Eternia Woman by Armaf Armaf Niche - Bucephalus No. XI by Armaf Club de Nuit Intense Man (Parfum) by Armaf Tag-Her (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf Venetian by Armaf Club de Nuit Milestone by Armaf Club de Nuit Woman (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf Futura La Homme by Armaf Odyssey Homme by Armaf Armaf Niche - Pink Coral by Armaf Ventana by Armaf Legesi Men by Armaf