Club de Nuit Milestone

Club de Nuit Milestone by Armaf
Club de Nuit Milestone is a perfume by Armaf for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is fresh-fruity. It is being marketed by Sterling Perfumes.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamotBergamot
White woodsWhite woods
Base Notes Base NotesVetiverVetiver
MuskMusk
AmbroxanAmbroxan

Submitted by DoNI92, last update on 09.10.2021.

2020 vs 2021
I ordered this fragrance 2020 blind after reading through the notes , Creed MI tried and found too weak for the price. I was thrilled, Milestone has definitely ne similarity to its golden role model, but 1:1 comments are just bullshit, the scents are not identical at all. Sure Creed is less synthetic, especially in the opening, but that would be pathetic at the price if not. The first moment after spraying on is sharp, smells a bit like synthetic mint, window cleaner possibly something to represent melon. After about 5 minutes the perfume starts to smell very pleasant and fresh. With the watermelon note comes an association in the head: 5Gum watermelon. That this fragrance reminds of the chewing gum have confirmed two other friends, but is also not meant negatively :) The smell of a fresh version of 5Gum actually remains almost over the entire course, to the end the perfume fades in a vetiver note.

But now my problem with this fragrance: yes, I mentioned that I bought this fragrance in 2020, 2020 batch isses too. But now I could smell a 2021 batch, not only it smells different, but also not nearly as long as the older version. There is hardly a trace of the melon in the new version, just smells like a cheap room spray. Almost everyone knows by now that Armaf imitates Creed fragrances, but that they have to copy the batch stories as well? I can't explain it any other way, fakes of a 20 Euro perfume would be really silly, but I'm sure in my feeling, just like some friends and my brother, I like to get other opinions. Possibly it was now on this one bottle, or the new versions all smell like this, I do not know, but the 2020 version is really better in ALL aspects.

Durability: not particularly long, but it is also a light summer fragrance ( MI yes also), 5 hours are in, but then not much more. One smells the fragrance almost only in a radius of 50cm, in a summer perfume not further disturbing.

Season: Summer, spring. Fresh, slightly fruity fragrance for everyday life. One will offend with it no one, in the office also absolutely portable, always brings positive comments.

Flacon: Golden, chunky cube with pointed edges, silly glitter stones and a cheap gold chain, well, Armaf is now not known for aesthetic design, but at least the bottle is quite heavy, as well as the lid, which you can only get off with force. My poor evaluation of the bottle results but only conditionally from the optics, but much more from the atomizer: under all sow, drooling and you can hardly speak of a mist.

Price: I got my bottle at the time for 20 euros, since then the price (everywhere I have encountered this fragrance) has gone up, but so far not immeasurable. If the current versions perhaps still smell like the 2020 variant, then clear purchase recommendation, for the price you could do nothing wrong, but the 2021 version (at least the one that I was allowed to try) is to use nothing.

Conclusion: 2020 version at the price top, for the second I would not spend a dime. If anyone of you has the new version or my experience shares ( or just not :), let me know gladly.

Better than Creed Milisime Imperial
the short way of summerising this fragrance would be:

A fingerprint magnet bottle with the juice of a 300$ fragrance which you shouldn't get because this exists! It smells better. It's not as refined but the scent itself is way better and it out performs the Creed by miles! If you want that smooth opening spray go for the Creed but if you aren't a lunatic choose this guys right here :D

Nice frizzy agrumatic melon
Not bad but it's nothing special and it isn't my ideal perfume. It's ultra frezzy and ultra agrumatic with 90% of melon accord, but not with other complex and special notes. It's a millesime imperial low cost, and you can advert this. Start with direct hit of agrumes bomb, arrive in a stable and fixed melon that will remain in melon only, and disappear in same mode, with not very good changes on olfactive trip.
Good for hot summer, and good mostly for the cheap cost. I feel that is more female perfume.
Melon Melon and more melon
Milestone of Armaf smells for me in the first place after melon. Fresh fruity not sweet or so bubble gum moderately like Ultra Male or Joop Homme, no simply a fresh melon with easily but really only very easily aquatic notes by this sea salt.

For me clearly a summer fragrance that works very well outside. Unfortunately a little too one-dimensional Except melon I smell there actually little out. But hey who is looking for exactly something like that why not .
The durability is very good and the projection as with fasst all CdN fragrances very good.
Price performance top!
Hpclt
Accurate clone of a Creed classic for seasoned masters (wives)
Like Club de Nuit Intense Man, Club de Nuit Milestone by Armaf is an impressively good clone of its Creed counterpart (in this case Millésime Impérial). Blind, I still have trouble telling my two bottlings apart. This may be due to the fact that I first took up the Armaf fragrance in my filling collection, or because the maritime notes in both cases but very quickly and when distinguishing more precisely bother me.
The fragrance reveals just thereby on me its age. The initial pleasant freshness and for me citrus notes are pulled by the strong maritime character in a mix that seems old-fashioned to me.
It remains a powerful and eye-catching fragrance, which I personally, however, will not include in my collection, because I associate it involuntarily with older - especially - Mr. but also (Mrs.). The longevity is decent. In my home test from morning to evening clearly perceivable - just unfortunately nothing for me (;
Good, but not very good
This fragrance has a single theme and also no clear progression: Watermelon aroma and oceanic notes. The melon accord is reminiscent of candy, but authentic melon smells rather watery and green. The oceanic accord counters, though, and ensures that the scent never veers into sticky sweetness! Anyone know the popular watermelon-chili flavored lollipops Rebanaditas from Mexico? That was my first association, even though this lollipop is hotter and more peppery.
What is an oceanic chord? I mean the term as used by the room freshener industry: Kind of fresh, breezy, sweet-as-breeze, but definitely artificial.
What expectation should one realistically have of the scent? Does this perfume smell like watermelon covered in salty Serrano ham on the southern Spanish coast? With good will, maybe, but there's definitely Febreze's Berry Breeze hidden in the fragrance pyramid, too.

The classification is next to the fragrance description with the most important thing in a review: this is a fragrance for the hot days, then it unfolds nicely. I want to emphasize, however, that this is not high perfumery art! Ultimately for the price called, however, worth a purchase to wear it from time to time, and the durability is also great.
What is missing? The fragrance has no facets; from the first second you know all the details. In addition, it never manages to make the fourth wall disappear, it just smells like a synthetic perfume and not like salty melon by the sea.

The bottle honestly looks better from the back than the front (no kidding). My taste it does not meet, but he is quite valuable in the hand and is equipped with a good sprayer. The lid sits a little tight, if I had to seriously criticize a functional aspect.

Milestone also has one quirk worth mentioning. I like it much better on clothes, because I feel that the skin absorbs the intense flavorings and that eventually arrives as a bitter taste in the mouth. This is (as far as I know) not dangerous and also happens with vinegar, for example, but I still hope it doesn't make it through the blood-brain barrier.

What do you guys think of the Milestone compared to Millesime Imperial? Does the Creed have the same weaknesses, or does the supposed 15% difference between the two iron out the synthetics? Does Creed manage about the same scene realistically?
The good mood melon
Friends of good humor,

today's about Club de Nuit Milestone, my second Armaf, which I could ersouken here blind. Honestly, I knew now several weeks not quite how to classify the fragrance, but does not matter, because: The more tests, the more reflected the result!
In advance, it should also be mentioned that I do not know the original of Creed.
Milestone starts strongly synthetic without biting chemical clubs or comparable. The wearer notices nevertheless quite quickly that the melon produced here in combination with the maritime notes really smells very artificial. Similar I know for example from Dua's Popped Cherry, which has come off as a better TF so far very well here. You can think of the fragrance what you want, but also Popped Cherry does not smell natural at all, which does not mean that the Parfumo acrid chemistry rises to the nose.
I think you understand what I want to tell you, because synthetic is not always bad. So it behaves just with Milestone. We have here a very summery melon accord, which was probably constructed with bergamot and red fruits. This is laid down on a maritime base, which later clearly ends in a slightly earthy vetiver in combination with musk. Ambroxan is also clearly recognizable, so that the fragrance pyramid seems coherent.
Not at all coherent seem to me here the ratings regarding the durability and sillage. While the fragrance is now according to Adam Giant always around the five hours blesses the temporal, the sillage is a scarce hour with proper spraying perceptible, but then adapts relatively close to the skin. For all its artificiality and use of ambroxan, that's a little too little for me. Better's at high temperatures significantly above 20 degrees, so that I also recommend the fragrance only on such days.
Basically, for the price of flabby 30 € but little to complain. It is not a handicraft great made fragrance of decent quality, but Milestone I like anyway, because the fruity melon and the maritime notes give me a good mood and I get right into a summery mood.
The flacon speaks for itself. Too chavvy for me, the sprayer is meager, but at least I can guess the fill level through the recessed window.
A sniff is Milestone worth in my opinion, but it is not a fragrance that I would recommend or mention in the environment great. I think therefore that I will keep the bottle and also empty, but he will not then appear again on my shopping list.
As always, thank you for reading, I look forward to your suggestions and thoughts on my review!
4.5

I am confuze?!?!¡¿¡¿
Metallicaly yellowmelon, all day long, nothing else just an metall yellowmelon, an 2020 bachcode.
Longevity: good
Intensity : not bad
Smel : i don't know, personaly i do not understand this Milestone.

ScentSlave
Scratching my head... wondering...
How does Armaf DO this!? This one is almost VERBATIM at the drydown... like 97.97979 percent accurate... I’m amazed (and STOKED I scored this for $30).

While the opening is almost “bizarre”, the soft resonance (which is still superior to its “master”) it leaves behind is VERY nice... a gentle watermelon field in the distance, with a cool tropical breeze blowing the scent inland. That’s the vibe I get... and I LOVE it!

It projects to a solid 3ft radius and leaves a steady, long lasting, yet still soft, sillage trail behind. Longevity is about 6-8 hours for me.

Again, however. I’m saying that it would take DNA testing to tell the scents apart (at dry down, anyway), so it’s MORE than worthy of investment.

Kudos again, Armaf... I’m still in a state of awe, and wonder.

Panian
Armaf has done it again...
I think that all perfume youtubers have already made their points clear enough to figure our that Milestone is somehow better than the more expensive one it resembles...
I would say that in first spray it smells peculiar and obnoxious but after a while it settles down to something more easy going marine woody.
Good wife compliment getter!

LaurentiuLaurentiu 4 months ago
Fresh, watermelony-salty, musk and woody notes. Perfect for summer. You'll think this doesn't last cuz it's very linear. Bought it for 22€
Topfpflanze3Topfpflanze3 5 months ago
For me the best clone of MI. Almost the same smell with better longevity and a fraction of the price!
ZyuganleeZyuganlee 10 months ago
Will be my go to scent for a while. Super fresh watery sea notes with a hint of citrus in it.
Carlitos01Carlitos01 2 years ago
A scent in line with the Invictus family. It's better than just OK but its uniqueness is close to zero. It's inexpensive and worth to try.

by Smoetn
by TheOne01
by Notirotirito
by Notirotirito

Popular Armaf

Club de Nuit Intense Man (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf Club de Nuit Intense Man (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf Club de Nuit Intense Woman by Armaf Craze (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf Armaf Niche - Oud by Armaf Club de Nuit Sillage by Armaf Radical Brown by Armaf Armaf Niche - Bucephalus No. XI by Armaf Tres Nuit (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf Tag-Her (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf Ventana by Armaf Futura La Homme by Armaf Signature True by Armaf Club de Nuit Woman (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf Armaf Niche - Pink Coral by Armaf Armaf Niche - Sapphire by Armaf Venetian by Armaf Le Parfait pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf Legesi Men by Armaf Shades (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf