Club de Nuit Milestone

Club de Nuit Milestone by Armaf
Club de Nuit Milestone is a popular perfume by Armaf for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is fresh-fruity. It is being marketed by Sterling Perfumes.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamotBergamot
White woodsWhite woods
Base Notes Base NotesVetiverVetiver
MuskMusk
AmbroxanAmbroxan

Submitted by DoNI92, last update on 28.07.2021.

Melon Melon and more melon
Milestone of Armaf smells for me in the first place after melon. Fresh fruity not sweet or so bubble gum moderately like Ultra Male or Joop Homme, no simply a fresh melon with easily but really only very easily aquatic notes by this sea salt.

For me clearly a summer fragrance that works very well outside. Unfortunately a little too one-dimensional Except melon I smell there actually little out. But hey who is looking for exactly something like that why not .
The durability is very good and the projection as with fasst all CdN fragrances very good.
Price performance top!
Hpclt
Accurate clone of a Creed classic for seasoned masters (wives)
Like Club de Nuit Intense Man, Club de Nuit Milestone by Armaf is an impressively good clone of its Creed counterpart (in this case Millésime Impérial). Blind, I still have trouble telling my two bottlings apart. This may be due to the fact that I first took up the Armaf fragrance in my filling collection, or because the maritime notes in both cases but very quickly and when distinguishing more precisely bother me.
The fragrance reveals just thereby on me its age. The initial pleasant freshness and for me citrus notes are pulled by the strong maritime character in a mix that seems old-fashioned to me.
It remains a powerful and eye-catching fragrance, which I personally, however, will not include in my collection, because I associate it involuntarily with older - especially - Mr. but also (Mrs.). The longevity is decent. In my home test from morning to evening clearly perceivable - just unfortunately nothing for me (;
Good, but not very good
This fragrance has a single theme and also no clear progression: Watermelon aroma and oceanic notes. The melon accord is reminiscent of candy, but authentic melon smells rather watery and green. The oceanic accord counters, though, and ensures that the scent never veers into sticky sweetness! Anyone know the popular watermelon-chili flavored lollipops Rebanaditas from Mexico? That was my first association, even though this lollipop is hotter and more peppery.
What is an oceanic chord? I mean the term as used by the room freshener industry: Kind of fresh, breezy, sweet-as-breeze, but definitely artificial.
What expectation should one realistically have of the scent? Does this perfume smell like watermelon covered in salty Serrano ham on the southern Spanish coast? With good will, maybe, but there's definitely Febreze's Berry Breeze hidden in the fragrance pyramid, too.

The classification is next to the fragrance description with the most important thing in a review: this is a fragrance for the hot days, then it unfolds nicely. I want to emphasize, however, that this is not high perfumery art! Ultimately for the price called, however, worth a purchase to wear it from time to time, and the durability is also great.
What is missing? The fragrance has no facets; from the first second you know all the details. In addition, it never manages to make the fourth wall disappear, it just smells like a synthetic perfume and not like salty melon by the sea.

The bottle honestly looks better from the back than the front (no kidding). My taste it does not meet, but he is quite valuable in the hand and is equipped with a good sprayer. The lid sits a little tight, if I had to seriously criticize a functional aspect.

Milestone also has one quirk worth mentioning. I like it much better on clothes, because I feel that the skin absorbs the intense flavorings and that eventually arrives as a bitter taste in the mouth. This is (as far as I know) not dangerous and also happens with vinegar, for example, but I still hope it doesn't make it through the blood-brain barrier.

What do you guys think of the Milestone compared to Millesime Imperial? Does the Creed have the same weaknesses, or does the supposed 15% difference between the two iron out the synthetics? Does Creed manage about the same scene realistically?
The good mood melon
Friends of good humor,

today's about Club de Nuit Milestone, my second Armaf, which I could ersouken here blind. Honestly, I knew now several weeks not quite how to classify the fragrance, but does not matter, because: The more tests, the more reflected the result!
In advance, it should also be mentioned that I do not know the original of Creed.
Milestone starts strongly synthetic without biting chemical clubs or comparable. The wearer notices nevertheless quite quickly that the melon produced here in combination with the maritime notes really smells very artificial. Similar I know for example from Dua's Popped Cherry, which has come off as a better TF so far very well here. You can think of the fragrance what you want, but also Popped Cherry does not smell natural at all, which does not mean that the Parfumo acrid chemistry rises to the nose.
I think you understand what I want to tell you, because synthetic is not always bad. So it behaves just with Milestone. We have here a very summery melon accord, which was probably constructed with bergamot and red fruits. This is laid down on a maritime base, which later clearly ends in a slightly earthy vetiver in combination with musk. Ambroxan is also clearly recognizable, so that the fragrance pyramid seems coherent.
Not at all coherent seem to me here the ratings regarding the durability and sillage. While the fragrance is now according to Adam Giant always around the five hours blesses the temporal, the sillage is a scarce hour with proper spraying perceptible, but then adapts relatively close to the skin. For all its artificiality and use of ambroxan, that's a little too little for me. Better's at high temperatures significantly above 20 degrees, so that I also recommend the fragrance only on such days.
Basically, for the price of flabby 30 € but little to complain. It is not a handicraft great made fragrance of decent quality, but Milestone I like anyway, because the fruity melon and the maritime notes give me a good mood and I get right into a summery mood.
The flacon speaks for itself. Too chavvy for me, the sprayer is meager, but at least I can guess the fill level through the recessed window.
A sniff is Milestone worth in my opinion, but it is not a fragrance that I would recommend or mention in the environment great. I think therefore that I will keep the bottle and also empty, but he will not then appear again on my shopping list.
As always, thank you for reading, I look forward to your suggestions and thoughts on my review!
4.5

I am confuze?!?!¡¿¡¿
Metallicaly yellowmelon, all day long, nothing else just an metall yellowmelon, an 2020 bachcode.
Longevity: good
Intensity : not bad
Smel : i don't know, personaly i do not understand this Milestone.

ScentSlave
Scratching my head... wondering...
How does Armaf DO this!? This one is almost VERBATIM at the drydown... like 97.97979 percent accurate... I’m amazed (and STOKED I scored this for $30).

While the opening is almost “bizarre”, the soft resonance (which is still superior to its “master”) it leaves behind is VERY nice... a gentle watermelon field in the distance, with a cool tropical breeze blowing the scent inland. That’s the vibe I get... and I LOVE it!

It projects to a solid 3ft radius and leaves a steady, long lasting, yet still soft, sillage trail behind. Longevity is about 6-8 hours for me.

Again, however. I’m saying that it would take DNA testing to tell the scents apart (at dry down, anyway), so it’s MORE than worthy of investment.

Kudos again, Armaf... I’m still in a state of awe, and wonder.

Panian
Armaf has done it again...
I think that all perfume youtubers have already made their points clear enough to figure our that Milestone is somehow better than the more expensive one it resembles...
I would say that in first spray it smells peculiar and obnoxious but after a while it settles down to something more easy going marine woody.
Good wife compliment getter!
Armaf's Credo
Armaf Milestone was on my wish list for quite some time but either the stocks of the well-known online perfumers were empty or Milestone was offered at too high a price. At some point the conditions were right and I took the deal.

Ordered > delivered > unpacked > sprayed and: Hmm... Crab cutter on the sea!?

Nah - it wasn't that bad after all ;-)
The first alcoholic-synthetic spray probably caught me cold and after about 5 seconds this perception was gone.
Milestone opens the fragrance with a piquant, bittersweet fruit note that somehow reminds me of orange zest and melon. Underneath is a carpet of salty sea air that will accompany the fragrance for some time to come. That's very interesting and I wonder how one could manage this salty scent chord.
The dance continues and the fruit chords of red fruit and bergamot become much sweeter and fresher. Later, the fruitiness loses itself in the fragrance and fine floral and woody aromas take over the melody. In the base, the "all-purpose weapon" ambroxan is getting ready to take off to round off the fragrance together with vetiver in a reserved and pleasantly fragrant way.

For a fresh and fruity summer scent, the shelf life is above average and projected clearly perceptible.
Armaf Club de Nuit Milestone is not a milestone now but I like to wear it!
For me, the mixture of salty sea air with fruity summer freshness is a perfect complement to my citric summer aquatas.

A brief word about the bottle:
Massive, heavy glass flacon in golden high gloss optics with enormous attraction for fingerprints ;-)
He seems value-pompous but on closer inspection he looks a little bit unclean in the processing.
I have tested the 02/2020 batch and the bottle has the golden spray head.

Best regards ;-)
4.5
Emko47
One of the best Armafs? Not mine, sorry...
I don't know what to say.. I tried out the scent I ordered and I'm disappointed.
I gave him several chances and tried to get used to it, but in my opinion he is not worth the money.
It's just too synthetic for me...
Top note is a mixture of fruit, acidic, mineral, metallic, sweetish and sweetish. $
The heart note smells on me and others we tried it on as if we had sweated and slightly plastic. Only in the late drydown you could say here the scent smells "ok" and nothing more! Without describing it further great now... It's not my only Armaf and I know how Millesime Imperial smells but I don't understand the hype here...
I think some people just talk themselves into saying good. Sometimes you just have to be realistic...
Mix of Creed SMW Creed GIT and the sweet one from Dior Homme with a lot of synthetics on top of that
Sorry for my opinion. : $
TheOne01
Non-magnetic and yet the most attractive of all metals - gold
Since I have owned this fragrance a little longer now and there is still no comment on this yet Mr. Unknown, I thought I would start and share my impressions with you
The bottle is a feast for the eyes and stands out of the collection, on closer inspection it does not look so high quality, so I don't give it a full score here - nevertheless it is very hard to hold and conveys value - which it unfortunately doesn't offer, as already written, on closer inspection.

The fragrance is great for the summer - reminiscent of happy, exciting and carefree holiday moments and is characterized by lightness and freshness, similar to a sea breeze.
The fragrances are unfortunately wrong here.

The top note : fruit, sea salt
The heart note : bergamot, iris, sicilian lemon, tangerine
The base note : marine, musk

I think the milestone should be a reference to the Millésime Impérial of Creed or rather it comes very close to it for the purpose of the Maritime Note
For me a great scent for the summer, also a nice change between the usual summer scents (citrus / woods etc.) the durability is good, the Sillage is sufficient but is of course not a heavy scent, so it is to cope with
I would give the fragrance a quote like the one that can be taken from my title :

" Non-magnetic and yet the most attractive of all metals - gold "

For the purpose of this beautiful gold decorated bottle & the fresh scent, it is by no means perfect or comparable in value to Creed, yet it attracts incredibly and that although it is not magnetic ;)

In this sense - thanks to every silent reader!

You can leave objective criticism or suggestions for improvement there ! :)

LaurentiuLaurentiu 1 month ago
Fresh, watermelony-salty, musk and woody notes. Perfect for summer. You'll think this doesn't last cuz it's very linear. Bought it for 22€
Topfpflanze3Topfpflanze3 3 months ago
For me the best clone of MI. Almost the same smell with better longevity and a fraction of the price!
ZyuganleeZyuganlee 8 months ago
Will be my go to scent for a while. Super fresh watery sea notes with a hint of citrus in it.
Carlitos01Carlitos01 2 years ago
A scent in line with the Invictus family. It's better than just OK but its uniqueness is close to zero. It's inexpensive and worth to try.

Fresh21/Foto-Challenge Echt Schräg
by TheOne01
Weißes Gift
by TheOne01
by Notirotirito
by Notirotirito

Popular Armaf

Club de Nuit Intense Man (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf Club de Nuit Intense Man (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf Club de Nuit Intense Woman by Armaf Craze (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf Armaf Niche - Oud by Armaf Radical Brown by Armaf Club de Nuit Sillage by Armaf Tres Nuit (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf Armaf Niche - Bucephalus No. XI by Armaf Tag-Her (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf Ventana by Armaf Armaf Niche - Pink Coral by Armaf Club de Nuit Woman (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf Signature True by Armaf Futura La Homme by Armaf Armaf Niche - Sapphire by Armaf Le Parfait pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf Shades (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf Skin Couture Metallica by Armaf El Cielo by Armaf