Club de Nuit Milestone

Club de Nuit Milestone by Armaf

Club de Nuit Milestone is a perfume by Armaf for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is fresh-fruity. It is being marketed by Sterling Perfumes.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Red fruits, Marine notes
Heart Notes Heart NotesViolet, Sandalwood, White woods
Base Notes Base NotesVetiver, Musk, Ambroxan

Submitted by DoNI92, last update on 05.08.2020.

Armaf's Credo
Armaf Milestone was on my wish list for quite some time but either the stocks of the well-known online perfumers were empty or Milestone was offered at too high a price. At some point the conditions were right and I took the deal.

Ordered > delivered > unpacked > sprayed and: Hmm... Crab cutter on the sea!?

Nah - it wasn't that bad after all ;-)
The first alcoholic-synthetic spray probably caught me cold and after about 5 seconds this perception was gone.
Milestone opens the fragrance with a piquant, bittersweet fruit note that somehow reminds me of orange zest and melon. Underneath is a carpet of salty sea air that will accompany the fragrance for some time to come. That's very interesting and I wonder how one could manage this salty scent chord.
The dance continues and the fruit chords of red fruit and bergamot become much sweeter and fresher. Later, the fruitiness loses itself in the fragrance and fine floral and woody aromas take over the melody. In the base, the "all-purpose weapon" ambroxan is getting ready to take off to round off the fragrance together with vetiver in a reserved and pleasantly fragrant way.

For a fresh and fruity summer scent, the shelf life is above average and projected clearly perceptible.
Armaf Club de Nuit Milestone is not a milestone now but I like to wear it!
For me, the mixture of salty sea air with fruity summer freshness is a perfect complement to my citric summer aquatas.

A brief word about the bottle:
Massive, heavy glass flacon in golden high gloss optics with enormous attraction for fingerprints ;-)
He seems value-pompous but on closer inspection he looks a little bit unclean in the processing.
I have tested the 02/2020 batch and the bottle has the golden spray head.

Best regards ;-)
4.5
Emko47
One of the best Armafs? Not mine, sorry...
I don't know what to say.. I tried out the scent I ordered and I'm disappointed.
I gave him several chances and tried to get used to it, but in my opinion he is not worth the money.
It's just too synthetic for me...
Top note is a mixture of fruit, acidic, mineral, metallic, sweetish and sweetish. $
The heart note smells on me and others we tried it on as if we had sweated and slightly plastic. Only in the late drydown you could say here the scent smells "ok" and nothing more! Without describing it further great now... It's not my only Armaf and I know how Millesime Imperial smells but I don't understand the hype here...
I think some people just talk themselves into saying good. Sometimes you just have to be realistic...
Mix of Creed SMW Creed GIT and the sweet one from Dior Homme with a lot of synthetics on top of that
Sorry for my opinion. : $
TheOne01
Non-magnetic and yet the most attractive of all metals - gold
Since I have owned this fragrance a little longer now and there is still no comment on this yet Mr. Unknown, I thought I would start and share my impressions with you
The bottle is a feast for the eyes and stands out of the collection, on closer inspection it does not look so high quality, so I don't give it a full score here - nevertheless it is very hard to hold and conveys value - which it unfortunately doesn't offer, as already written, on closer inspection.

The fragrance is great for the summer - reminiscent of happy, exciting and carefree holiday moments and is characterized by lightness and freshness, similar to a sea breeze.
The fragrances are unfortunately wrong here.

The top note : fruit, sea salt
The heart note : bergamot, iris, sicilian lemon, tangerine
The base note : marine, musk

I think the milestone should be a reference to the Millésime Impérial of Creed or rather it comes very close to it for the purpose of the Maritime Note
For me a great scent for the summer, also a nice change between the usual summer scents (citrus / woods etc.) the durability is good, the Sillage is sufficient but is of course not a heavy scent, so it is to cope with
I would give the fragrance a quote like the one that can be taken from my title :

" Non-magnetic and yet the most attractive of all metals - gold "

For the purpose of this beautiful gold decorated bottle & the fresh scent, it is by no means perfect or comparable in value to Creed, yet it attracts incredibly and that although it is not magnetic ;)

In this sense - thanks to every silent reader!

You can leave objective criticism or suggestions for improvement there ! :)

Great Creed Millesime Imperial Clone
Probably the best Creed Millesime Imperial alternative.

A slightly warped opening redeemed by a nice juicy next couple of hours and a pleasant dry down.

Decent performance. Replicates the Creed pretty well.

Worth buying at around $30.

Carlitos01Carlitos01 7 months ago
A scent in line with the Invictus family. It's better than just OK but its uniqueness is close to zero. It's inexpensive and worth to try.

Fresh21/Foto-Challenge Echt Schräg
by TheOne01
Weißes Gift
by TheOne01

Popular Armaf

Club de Nuit Intense Man (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf Club de Nuit Intense by Armaf Bucephalus No. XI by Armaf Craze (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf Tres Nuit (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf Armaf Niche - Oud by Armaf Ventana by Armaf Shades Wood (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf Club de Nuit Intense Man (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf Radical Brown by Armaf Le Parfait pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf Just For You pour Homme by Armaf Shades (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf Tag-Her Prestige Edition by Armaf Signature True by Armaf Futura La Homme by Armaf El Cielo by Armaf Armaf Niche - Black Onyx by Armaf Skin Couture Metallica by Armaf Tag-Her (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf