Club de Nuit Sillage 2020

Club de Nuit Sillage by Armaf
Club de Nuit Sillage is a new perfume by Armaf for women and men and was released in 2020. The scent is fresh-citrusy. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is being marketed by Sterling Perfumes.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Lemon, Lime, Ginger, Violet leaf, Blackcurrant
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine, Iris, Rose
Base Notes Base NotesSandalwood, Musk, Ambroxan, Cedar

Submitted by Gomeso812, last update on 21.01.2021.

What a gem!!
It's very good. I am falling in love with it. Gives a really fresh and pleasant feeling. Longevity is close to 8h on skin, might remain for days on clothes. Projection is really good for around 2-3 hours and then it calms down, but anyone around you can still smell it. Overall a very good buy, go for it.
Unexpectedly to the luck
First of all - this is my first comment. But after I am now a few months here on Parfumo on the road and have read many great comments, I thought it time to write a comment myself and thus to honor a fragrance that has done it to me.

It all started with my usual hunt (when Corona still allowed it) for new scents from my watch list. When I was through, however, I still had room for one scent on my arm. I took heart and reached for my first Xerjoff in a great blue bottle. Rather skeptical at first, I found the scent got better and better as time went on. When I was at home, I researched the price. Oh, no thanks.

The next day, however, the fragrance did not let me go and looked here times for Dufttzwillingen. I found - Silver Mountain Water. Hm ok, on the watch list and tried at the next opportunity. Oh yes, very similar and also very very nice. But the durability was subterranean, after 3 hours only very faintly perceptible, after 4 hours completely gone. And for that such a price? Also, no thanks.

Next fragrance twin - Armaf Sillage. Test? Can not, there are hardly in perfumeries. Price? Oh, 50 euros for 105ml. Well, if it smells like SMW and Mefisto, then I can't go wrong.

No sooner said than done (ordered).

So today it arrived and what can I say? I am thrilled. Really very similar to both fragrances. Mefisto is for me a little more plastic and SMW a little less fresh in the opening as Sillage. Initially I even find Armaf a bit bitingly fresh in the opening, but after 20 minutes this subsides and this floral freshness kicks in (iris for sure). In fact, I imagine seeing a river somewhere in the mountains, inhaling that freshness and noticing the flowers growing along the banks as well. A slightly herbaceous, tart freshness is also present, which bothers me a little, but can only be perceived if you take a deep puff with your nose directly from the skin.

Of course, the fragrance is not quite as refined and delicate as the original, but I gladly forgive that for the price. ZUMAL the durability is better by SOMETHING. Certainly not a performance monster, but respectable for a freshener. Creed should be ashamed!

I could see this fragrance being my new signature scent, although I own much more expensive fragrances. But with its floral freshness, it fits easily in 3 seasons (although winter would also be feasible) and for almost any occasion. He acts young, dynamic, but also noble and stylish, so that the fragrance can be worn by almost anyone.

Sure, it is a clone. Who that bothers, may not access here. But if the original calls up such prices and performs so miserably, you can not be surprised if people do not tolerate this further and look for alternatives.
Who this does not bother, finds with Armafs Sillage just this alternative, and at a price-performance ratio, which is unparalleled

ScentSlave
This one sneaks up on you
I’ll call it a “creeper”... that almost sour feeling, citrus based opening fades rather quickly... and it (the opening) is also rather deceptive. A piercing citrus, yet it’s not too loud. The more that it sits however... it almost “jumps” out of the dark and smacks those around you in the face.

It has a soapy freshness that resonates; very similar to the one it impersonates... just a pinch louder. I’ll give the projection a solid 8, but only after it creeps out of hiding, and I’ll give the same rating (and limitations) to the sillage trail. (It’s louder AFTER it starts to drydown.

A good purchase of you like SMW, but if you don’t like soapy scents, don’t get too excited. Think of a cold, soapy vibe, with a very tart citrus punch in the bubbling lather... you’ll swear it can clear your sinuses

Popular Armaf

Club de Nuit Intense Man (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf Club de Nuit Intense Woman by Armaf Craze (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf Armaf Niche - Oud by Armaf Club de Nuit Intense Man (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf Radical Brown by Armaf Bucephalus No. XI by Armaf Tres Nuit (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf Ventana by Armaf Club de Nuit Milestone by Armaf Signature True by Armaf Le Parfait pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf El Cielo by Armaf Shades Wood (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf Club de Nuit Woman (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf Shades (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf Futura La Homme by Armaf Odyssey Homme by Armaf Armaf Niche - Sapphire by Armaf Just For You pour Homme by Armaf