Club de Nuit Sillage 2020

Club de Nuit Sillage by Armaf
Club de Nuit Sillage is a new perfume by Armaf for women and men and was released in 2020. The scent is citrusy-fresh. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by Sterling Perfumes.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamotBergamot
Base Notes Base NotesSandalwoodSandalwood
MuskMusk
AmbroxanAmbroxan
CedarCedar

Submitted by Gomeso812, last update on 14.10.2021.

Harrock
What CK one and Co would like to be. A soapy cleaner fragrance with good performance
Silage by Armaf is the clone to "Silver Mountain Water" and one thing in advance I do not know the original. I refuse micht also strictly the prices for Creed to pay if there are SO good clones ...

SO now but to the fragrance . Short description: Soapy White clean, Something metallic / aquatic and with light Floralem touch.

The fragrance is pretty clean from the opening to the drydown. EIn incredibly quiet white fragrance , which as the name of the original already reveals actually reminiscent of a river in the mountains . For all those who think of CK one or L'Eau d'Issey pour Homme by Issey Miyake when it comes to white clean fragrances, it should be said that this fragrance smells much "creamier" at the opening slightly acidic then gets a slightly metallic almost aquatic touch through the flowers and then was just beautifully rounded off with wood and musk at the drydown. You have there so clearly more depth.

The performance is really good for such a white soapy scent keeps the real long and has a good projection. The works in the summer really good outdoors but also indoors only from autumn to early spring I would leave the fingers of it For me personally, the floral notes could have been moved quiet more to the fore but I know the original of course not. Maybe that is different. Generally, I am still looking for a floral fragrance that performs well Pour Homme by Issey Miyake Smells like a colorful bouquet of flowers but has little performance. If there would be something in the direction of rose with woody or even smoky drydown that would be something I would want to try ...
Club de Nuit #2
CDN simply makes great fragrances. The Intense men is the Oberkracher. The Silage is also great. The fragrance smells like you imagine the SMW of Creed. Very fresh somehow and after mountains. H/S are awesome for the price. Caution: With women he seems to arrive not soooo good

Sillage Floral Mountain
Club de Nuit Sillage opens with the very characteristic bergamot from Armaf, more harsh than the ones used by other brands.
It has a green touch of leaves and immediately becomes a floral scent. There is also a slight aquatic aroma, but not too much (it is something I don't usually appreciate). In the early hours, the Ambroxan is strong and projects the scent immensely. On very hot days, it can be cloying.
In the drydown, it's musky and woody.

It does have similarities with Creed Silver Mountain Water but for me it is better. Armaf is synthetic, nothing discreet with its strong sillage, but Creed has something in its blend that bothers me slightly, maybe the strong marine notes. The Creed is fresher, more elegant but lacks performance, which is Armaf's strong point. For the price, if you're looking for a citrus-floral for spring, it's worth it.
Emko47
The case of the Silver Mountain Water....
Armaf has yes as some have already noticed several clones they either among themselves 'twisten' or simply filled the same juice in another bottle and released...
Since I own the Derby Club House Blanche I initially thought it would be the case here. But it wasn't. With the DCHB has disturbed me the green. Partially it also reminded like some already mentioned after baby wipes. But the sillage does not. Much stronger, tangier and not as linear as the DCHB. For the fact that he is fresh he has an outstanding durability. A slight synthetic is already present yes ... But still an absolute top fragrance that can be perceived for days on textiles! A fragrance that I and my girlfriend use therefore also absolutely unisex and think also suitable for every age group. For the price under 40 euros a must have.
The theoretical Silver Mountain water
I received this armaf through a swap. I've wanted to try this scent for a very long time as I'm a very big Silver Mountain Water fan, but was always looking for alternatives with even stronger performance or cheaper price. I've tried Xerjoff Mefisto, Derby Club House Blanche, Dua Water of Arabia and all of them were too floral or synthetic for me, so no bottle ever got to move in with me. Club de Nuit Sillage does its job as a dupe quite acceptably, but unfortunately nothing more. I don't want to talk about the scents of Silver Mountain Water, but rather why Club de Nuit Sillage is not an alternative for me. Silver Mountain Water is characterized by its freshness and lightness, this is exactly what Club de Nuit Sillage unfortunately does not achieve, it is too heavy and not as refreshing as its role model, it is even a bit musty and stuffy especially the first 5-30 minutes. The main reason why I can't call this a good dupe is that chemical note especially in the transition from the top note to the heart note, it's just smelly in this transition, after the shock of this is over and the complaining about the lack of freshness is also over it goes to the base notes, here I unfortunately miss this ink note of Silver Mountain Water. But I can still say that Club de Nuit Sillage is a solid perfume, but unfortunately not the sought after dupe, if someone is looking for a good cheap summer fragrance Club de Nuit Sillage is certainly worth a recommendation, but for me it is unfortunately only lower midfield. The very good performance I can unfortunately also not quite understand.
Manogi
You can't go wrong with this one
I am known not a friend of too citrusy fragrances. Nevertheless, I put me "Club de Nuit Sillage" on recommendation in the context of a discount action as a blind purchase to.

Well, what can I say? It is very citrusy - but in an interesting way. Bergamot, lime and ginger in particular play together here, making for an interesting blend. In particular, I really like ginger, and that makes this yet overly citrusy fragrance much more wearable for me.

Later, the ambroxan sets in and gives the whole a very slightly animalic note. I also find this twist exciting.

"Club de Nuit Sillage" will certainly not be my favorite fragrance. But even I find that you can not do much wrong with him. A solid fragrance for the general public.

Another word about the bottle. I really like the design. Nevertheless, I have him only with a 7 rated. There are three reasons for this. First, it is extremely heavy, which I find somewhat unwieldy. Secondly, I wonder whether in times of climate change such a bottle, the production of which I imagine to be comparatively energy-intensive, is really still necessary. And last but not least, the closure is a disaster. It is totally loose. The weight of the bottle does the rest. When you initially try to pull the bottle out of the packaging by the cap, you only have the cap in your hand. I've broken a bottle this way before. Such a thing should not happen here. Nevertheless, it is a shortcoming.

What a gem!!
It's very good. I am falling in love with it. Gives a really fresh and pleasant feeling. Longevity is close to 8h on skin, might remain for days on clothes. Projection is really good for around 2-3 hours and then it calms down, but anyone around you can still smell it. Overall a very good buy, go for it.
Unexpectedly to the luck
First of all - this is my first comment. But after I am now a few months here on Parfumo on the road and have read many great comments, I thought it time to write a comment myself and thus to honor a fragrance that has done it to me.

It all started with my usual hunt (when Corona still allowed it) for new scents from my watch list. When I was through, however, I still had room for one scent on my arm. I took heart and reached for my first Xerjoff in a great blue bottle. Rather skeptical at first, I found the scent got better and better as time went on. When I was at home, I researched the price. Oh, no thanks.

The next day, however, the fragrance did not let me go and looked here times for Dufttzwillingen. I found - Silver Mountain Water. Hm ok, on the watch list and tried at the next opportunity. Oh yes, very similar and also very very nice. But the durability was subterranean, after 3 hours only very faintly perceptible, after 4 hours completely gone. And for that such a price? Also, no thanks.

Next fragrance twin - Armaf Sillage. Test? Can not, there are hardly in perfumeries. Price? Oh, 50 euros for 105ml. Well, if it smells like SMW and Mefisto, then I can't go wrong.

No sooner said than done (ordered).

So today it arrived and what can I say? I am thrilled. Really very similar to both fragrances. Mefisto is for me a little more plastic and SMW a little less fresh in the opening as Sillage. Initially I even find Armaf a bit bitingly fresh in the opening, but after 20 minutes this subsides and this floral freshness kicks in (iris for sure). In fact, I imagine seeing a river somewhere in the mountains, inhaling that freshness and noticing the flowers growing along the banks as well. A slightly herbaceous, tart freshness is also present, which bothers me a little, but can only be perceived if you take a deep puff with your nose directly from the skin.

Of course, the fragrance is not quite as refined and delicate as the original, but I gladly forgive that for the price. ZUMAL the durability is better by SOMETHING. Certainly not a performance monster, but respectable for a freshener. Creed should be ashamed!

I could see this fragrance being my new signature scent, although I own much more expensive fragrances. But with its floral freshness, it fits easily in 3 seasons (although winter would also be feasible) and for almost any occasion. He acts young, dynamic, but also noble and stylish, so that the fragrance can be worn by almost anyone.

Sure, it is a clone. Who that bothers, may not access here. But if the original calls up such prices and performs so miserably, you can not be surprised if people do not tolerate this further and look for alternatives.
Who this does not bother, finds with Armafs Sillage just this alternative, and at a price-performance ratio, which is unparalleled

ScentSlave
This one sneaks up on you
I’ll call it a “creeper”... that almost sour feeling, citrus based opening fades rather quickly... and it (the opening) is also rather deceptive. A piercing citrus, yet it’s not too loud. The more that it sits however... it almost “jumps” out of the dark and smacks those around you in the face.

It has a soapy freshness that resonates; very similar to the one it impersonates... just a pinch louder. I’ll give the projection a solid 8, but only after it creeps out of hiding, and I’ll give the same rating (and limitations) to the sillage trail. (It’s louder AFTER it starts to drydown.

A good purchase of you like SMW, but if you don’t like soapy scents, don’t get too excited. Think of a cold, soapy vibe, with a very tart citrus punch in the bubbling lather... you’ll swear it can clear your sinuses

DraxlerDraxler 5 months ago
The Armaf brand offers the highest quality at a good price. Very pleasant fragnance. The parameters are the same as Armaf Intense Man.
BertolucciKBertolucciK 7 months ago
Fresh citric opening with green leaves. It immediately becomes a floral scent, slight aquatic, with a strong Ambroxan. Also musky and woody.

by Weihrauch
by Weihrauch
by Kostis60
by Kostis60

Popular Armaf

Club de Nuit Intense Man (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf Club de Nuit Intense Man (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf Club de Nuit Intense Woman by Armaf Craze (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf Armaf Niche - Oud by Armaf Radical Brown by Armaf Armaf Niche - Bucephalus No. XI by Armaf Tres Nuit (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf Club de Nuit Milestone by Armaf Tag-Her (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf Ventana by Armaf Futura La Homme by Armaf Signature True by Armaf Club de Nuit Woman (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf Armaf Niche - Pink Coral by Armaf Armaf Niche - Sapphire by Armaf Venetian by Armaf Le Parfait pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf Legesi Men by Armaf Shades (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf