Club de Nuit Sillage 2020 Eau de Parfum

Club de Nuit Sillage (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf
Club de Nuit Sillage (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Armaf for women and men and was released in 2020. The scent is citrusy-fresh. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by Sterling Perfumes.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamotBergamot LemonLemon LimeLime GingerGinger Violet leafViolet leaf BlackcurrantBlackcurrant
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmineJasmine IrisIris RoseRose
Base Notes Base NotesSandalwoodSandalwood MuskMusk AmbroxanAmbroxan CedarCedar

Submitted by Gomeso812, last update on 14.05.2022.

Carlosfarra
Could be great, but lacks
This is an obvious clone of Silver Mountain Water, as we all know. The scent is there, and lasts for a really long time. However, you can feel that the quality is missing and although in the air you won’t notice if it’s the OG or Sillage, when you spray it, the smell is so metallic and sharp, it can make your head go the other way, in my opinion. I love Silver Mountain Water, I have a 2014 batch. I enjoy it, almost as much as Millesime Imperial. And I must say that I didn’t fall in love with Sillage as I imagined I would. This is too aggressive, unlike SMW. It will last longer and it’s similar in the air, but if you compare it side by side, it’s quite different, less interesting.
Please don’t get the idea that it is bad, it’s not bad by any means, however, I still prefer the real thing. If you don’t have money, or you’re just starting your fragrance journey, curious about creed, you can buy this one for a pretty close idea. However, I would save and buy the real thing!

Aboodbita97
I’m in love with this fragrance
At first didn’t like the fragrance that much, but then it blew me away… it is absolutely unique in it’s own way… the woody notes are almost dominant over other notes in a very classy way… i can still smell myself after two hours and the scent is still strong as if it is freshly sprayed!
The fragrance gets you lots of compliments during the day, everybody agrees that it is different and unusual.

Sillage vs SMW
SMW was one of the few fragrances that blew me away instantly.
Sillage as well being so close as a clone. This is one of the best clones that I've ever tried.
The differences are unpercievable for the common nose.
To my nose, Sillage is a bit more synthetic, a bit more citrusy. Just these 2 tiny differences. They won't be present for the full wearing, just a bit in the beginning.
SMW is more natural and refined, simply better made. These slight differences will be more obvious on the paper but on the skin, at least for me, Sillage is 97% alike.
The reverse of the medal : Sillage is stronger. No offence. At least in terms of projection. I still love Creed but for the price, Sillage has come so damn close to this beauty.
Same milky, creamy citrusy/flowery vibe. Very refreshing kind of fragrance.

Performance ? 8Hrs / 8Hrs+ (if you overspray).
Projection ? Clearly improved over SMW. Obviously stronger.

Even if the projection is stronger I cannot say that sillage is better on the performance overall. Even if it's more shy, SMW has a great lasting power as well, at least in my case. It might even be better than sillage.

Versatility ? I guess anytime except the harsh cold of the mother Winter.
Aside that, office, dates, casual, formal, I guess almost every scenario will be suitable.

To be honest, I am still shocked.
I don't want to talk trash, I've never wanted that but this is a damn good of a clone. As a SMW lover/user, I am VERY glad that I picked Sillage as well.
Go ahead and try it, the prices are insanely good at times !

Overall score : 8.1/10

AngeloNiche
Ladies and Gents, This one is surprising... Good or bad?
First of all, this is a clone of SMW.
About four years ago, I purchased SilverMountainWater by Creed, and remember I enjoyed it since it was unique. Sadly that SMW bottle got stolen in my backpack later on, but i ran half way 50% of the juice in the bottle. I never owned it since four years ago, even never smelt it since.

It was my first Creed by the way, so when it went stolen, that's when I got introduced to the rest of the Creed Collection.
Fast forwarding years, I've noticed a clone called Sillage by Armaf, and read the reviews everywhere on YouTube etc. Sounded good, and the price is so reasonable that I ordered it straight away, since It was so long time since I smelt the original SMW - wanted to see if it reminded me of that one.

First thing when I opened the box, opened the cap of the bottle - and it gave me hint of SMW, got me exited - that I sprayed one spray from a distance on my hand.
It was SMW. Im gonna say it again, It was SMW. Older Batch of SMW, less inky.

It took me straight back to my old bottle that gone stolen. Even the quality of the Armaf juice is insane in the mid-drydown stage.
It smells so damn close to SMW - even close up! ... in air - forget about it, thats identical.

Funny thing is that I liked this one better than my SMW bottle before. This one is a tiny bit fresher, crisper but still has that smooth milky snowy vibe. Gives more versatility - and any age group.

The projection is insane for the first hour. Sillage is huge - let me tell you, the first spray of Sillage on my hand filled up my room. 5 mins later I went to put laundry, came back after 2 hours and the scent is still in my room from that first spray.

You got to love the SMW DNA-vibe in order to like this scent, its a love or hate scent.
For me, it's the best ARMAF Clone I've tried. And, the best clone so far. Its accurate.
Harrock
What CK one and Co would like to be. A soapy cleaner fragrance with good performance
Silage by Armaf is the clone to "Silver Mountain Water" and one thing in advance I do not know the original. I refuse micht also strictly the prices for Creed to pay if there are SO good clones ...

SO now but to the fragrance . Short description: Soapy White clean, Something metallic / aquatic and with light Floralem touch.

The fragrance is pretty clean from the opening to the drydown. EIn incredibly quiet white fragrance , which as the name of the original already reveals actually reminiscent of a river in the mountains . For all those who think of CK one or L'Eau d'Issey pour Homme by Issey Miyake when it comes to white clean fragrances, it should be said that this fragrance smells much "creamier" at the opening slightly acidic then gets a slightly metallic almost aquatic touch through the flowers and then was just beautifully rounded off with wood and musk at the drydown. You have there so clearly more depth.

The performance is really good for such a white soapy scent keeps the real long and has a good projection. The works in the summer really good outdoors but also indoors only from autumn to early spring I would leave the fingers of it For me personally, the floral notes could have been moved quiet more to the fore but I know the original of course not. Maybe that is different. Generally, I am still looking for a floral fragrance that performs well Pour Homme by Issey Miyake Smells like a colorful bouquet of flowers but has little performance. If there would be something in the direction of rose with woody or even smoky drydown that would be something I would want to try ...
Club de Nuit #2
CDN simply makes great fragrances. The Intense men is the Oberkracher. The Silage is also great. The fragrance smells like you imagine the SMW of Creed. Very fresh somehow and after mountains. H/S are awesome for the price. Caution: With women he seems to arrive not soooo good

Sillage Floral Mountain
Club de Nuit Sillage opens with the very characteristic bergamot from Armaf, more harsh than the ones used by other brands.
It has a green touch of leaves and immediately becomes a floral scent. There is also a slight aquatic aroma, but not too much (it is something I don't usually appreciate). In the early hours, the Ambroxan is strong and projects the scent immensely. On very hot days, it can be cloying.
In the drydown, it's musky and woody.

It does have similarities with Creed Silver Mountain Water but for me it is better. Armaf is synthetic, nothing discreet with its strong sillage, but Creed has something in its blend that bothers me slightly, maybe the strong marine notes. The Creed is fresher, more elegant but lacks performance, which is Armaf's strong point. For the price, if you're looking for a citrus-floral for spring, it's worth it.
Emko47
The case of the Silver Mountain Water....
Armaf has yes as some have already noticed several clones they either among themselves 'twisten' or simply filled the same juice in another bottle and released...
Since I own the Derby Club House Blanche I initially thought it would be the case here. But it wasn't. With the DCHB has disturbed me the green. Partially it also reminded like some already mentioned after baby wipes. But the sillage does not. Much stronger, tangier and not as linear as the DCHB. For the fact that he is fresh he has an outstanding durability. A slight synthetic is already present yes ... But still an absolute top fragrance that can be perceived for days on textiles! A fragrance that I and my girlfriend use therefore also absolutely unisex and think also suitable for every age group. For the price under 40 euros a must have.
The theoretical Silver Mountain water
I received this armaf through a swap. I've wanted to try this scent for a very long time as I'm a very big Silver Mountain Water fan, but was always looking for alternatives with even stronger performance or cheaper price. I've tried Xerjoff Mefisto, Derby Club House Blanche, Dua Water of Arabia and all of them were too floral or synthetic for me, so no bottle ever got to move in with me. Club de Nuit Sillage does its job as a dupe quite acceptably, but unfortunately nothing more. I don't want to talk about the scents of Silver Mountain Water, but rather why Club de Nuit Sillage is not an alternative for me. Silver Mountain Water is characterized by its freshness and lightness, this is exactly what Club de Nuit Sillage unfortunately does not achieve, it is too heavy and not as refreshing as its role model, it is even a bit musty and stuffy especially the first 5-30 minutes. The main reason why I can't call this a good dupe is that chemical note especially in the transition from the top note to the heart note, it's just smelly in this transition, after the shock of this is over and the complaining about the lack of freshness is also over it goes to the base notes, here I unfortunately miss this ink note of Silver Mountain Water. But I can still say that Club de Nuit Sillage is a solid perfume, but unfortunately not the sought after dupe, if someone is looking for a good cheap summer fragrance Club de Nuit Sillage is certainly worth a recommendation, but for me it is unfortunately only lower midfield. The very good performance I can unfortunately also not quite understand.
Manogi
You can't go wrong with this one
I am known not a friend of too citrusy fragrances. Nevertheless, I put me "Club de Nuit Sillage" on recommendation in the context of a discount action as a blind purchase to.

Well, what can I say? It is very citrusy - but in an interesting way. Bergamot, lime and ginger in particular play together here, making for an interesting blend. In particular, I really like ginger, and that makes this yet overly citrusy fragrance much more wearable for me.

Later, the ambroxan sets in and gives the whole a very slightly animalic note. I also find this twist exciting.

"Club de Nuit Sillage" will certainly not be my favorite fragrance. But even I find that you can not do much wrong with him. A solid fragrance for the general public.

Another word about the bottle. I really like the design. Nevertheless, I have him only with a 7 rated. There are three reasons for this. First, it is extremely heavy, which I find somewhat unwieldy. Secondly, I wonder whether in times of climate change such a bottle, the production of which I imagine to be comparatively energy-intensive, is really still necessary. And last but not least, the closure is a disaster. It is totally loose. The weight of the bottle does the rest. When you initially try to pull the bottle out of the packaging by the cap, you only have the cap in your hand. I've broken a bottle this way before. Such a thing should not happen here. Nevertheless, it is a shortcoming.

CarlosfarraCarlosfarra 27 days ago
Incredible clone of Silver Mountain Water. Lasts like crazy but very synthetic, quality is low. I love it, but it's not for everyone.
Aboodbita97Aboodbita97 2 months ago
One of the best fragrances i’ve ever tested
JMWeedJMWeed 3 months ago
It’s not as clean and fresh as SMW, but the dry down comes very close. Synthetic open that needs time, good performance and great price.
Aquarius1Aquarius1 4 months ago
5.5
Not a perfume I neither love or hate, it's alright. Fresh, uplifting, but the backlash I get from it is huge. Old lady cologne mostly heard.
DopeweaselDopeweasel 4 months ago
Not as inky as SWM, but the wow factor and uniqueness if more long lasting. This is a more citric take on SWM that plays more masculine too
MickoMicko 5 months ago
How much it costs is very good. Scent is not wow but it' s okey. Performance average
ManCamManCam 5 months ago
I received it today and I really liked the aroma. It doesn't bother me that it's a SMW clone, because it has a very good performance and lo
DraxlerDraxler 1 year ago
The Armaf brand offers the highest quality at a good price. Very pleasant fragnance. The parameters are the same as Armaf Intense Man.
BertolucciKBertolucciK 1 year ago
Fresh citric opening with green leaves. It immediately becomes a floral scent, slight aquatic, with a strong Ambroxan. Also musky and woody.

by JW2000
by Aboodbita97
by Kostis60
by Kostis60

Popular by Armaf

Club de Nuit Intense Man (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf Club de Nuit Intense Man (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf Club de Nuit Intense Woman by Armaf Club de Nuit Intense Man Limited Edition by Armaf Craze (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf Radical Brown by Armaf Armaf Niche - Oud by Armaf Tres Nuit (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf Eternia Woman by Armaf Armaf Niche - Bucephalus No. XI by Armaf Club de Nuit Intense Man (Parfum) by Armaf Tag-Her (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf Venetian by Armaf Club de Nuit Milestone by Armaf Club de Nuit Woman (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf Futura La Homme by Armaf Odyssey Homme by Armaf Armaf Niche - Pink Coral by Armaf Ventana by Armaf Legesi Men by Armaf