iDiva Noir (2013) Eau de Parfum

iDiva Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf

8.0 / 10     1 RatingRatingsRatings
iDiva Noir (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by Armaf for women and was released in 2013. The scent is sweet-spicy. The longevity is above-average. The production was apparently discontinued.

Top Notes Top NotesMimosa, Pink pepper, Mandarin
Heart Notes Heart NotesGeranium, Rose
Base Notes Base NotesTonka bean, Patchouli, Vanilla, Sandalwood

Submitted by Apicius, last update on 05.07.2019

6.0 7.0 8.0 8.0/10

A Middle East Diva
I tried it a couple of months ago in an middle east airport duty free, and the sales person told me that this perfume was "referenced" by Tom Ford.
I liked it so much (I really loved it) that - already in the plane and due to the strong tamed patchouli note - I concluded it should be a look-a-like of Tom Ford's White Patchouli.
I ordered it for my wife and the perfume arrived a month ago. It is still as good as I thought it was but, although it has got a heavy Patchouli vibe it's really more similar to Clinique Aromatics in White than with other scents like Ttom ford White Patchouli as it has been claimed by some reviewers. My sister wears that Clinique Frag so I am used to scent)
In what regards the Armaf frag... It is awsome! It costed €12,00 + mail expenses (€5,00), so € 17,00 already with taxes.

Now with my wife wearing it today, I feel confident to present my ratings:
Scent opening:...........7.75
Quality:........................8.0
Presentation:..............6.0
Price:..........................10.0

Average:.....................7.95 / 10,00
What an very good EDP!!! I imagine it being used by a 25~60 years old woman (or even a wider age span), all the year round, both day and night. It does not seem to be appropriated for very informal situations like the beach, a picnic, or a school parents meeting... Totally appropriated for elegant gatherings, conventions, weddings, clubbing, and so on.

Carlitos01 132 days ago
Very good fragrance. it has a heavy Patchouli vibe it's really similar to Clinique Aromatics in White, rather than TF's White Patchouli+4
6.0

Popular Armaf

Club de Nuit Intense Man (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf Club de Nuit Intense by Armaf Tres Nuit by Armaf Tag-Him pour Homme by Armaf Craze by Armaf Shades Wood by Armaf Armaf Niche - Oud by Armaf Le Parfait pour Homme by Armaf Ventana pour Homme by Armaf Futura La Homme by Armaf Tag-Her Prestige Edition by Armaf Armaf Niche - Black Onyx by Armaf Futura La Homme Intense by Armaf Signature True by Armaf El Cielo by Armaf Shades by Armaf Derby Club House Blanche by Armaf Tag-Her pour Femme (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf Just For You pour Homme by Armaf Club de Nuit Woman (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf