Odyssey Homme

Odyssey Homme by Armaf
Odyssey Homme is a popular perfume by Armaf for men. The release year is unknown. The scent is sweet-powdery. It is being marketed by Sterling Perfumes.

Submitted by ExUser, last update on 20.09.2022.

4 in-depth fragrance descriptions

Dnf
For the love of perfume, please stop misleading people !!!
VUI, DHI, Prada LHI ? No no no... But then not at all, you can believe me. I have a very good experience with these last ones because I present them all. Know that I will never comment on a perfume that I smelled in a shop or on a strip of paper in 5 minutes. I think that to know and judge a perfume you need more than that. This means trying it out at different times, places and in different temperatures. Dating to really get to know each other. This is how I experience my perfumes before I can judge them, describe them or recommend them to others. In any case, if someone asks me what perfume it most resembles, I will answer without hesitation a second "Tom Ford Noir Extreme" that I recently gave to my mother. I have worn it several times and I can say that it is very close. At the price sold, you get a very pleasant and quality Perfume that will make you feel good. It may not have the depth of a Noir Extreme but plays its role perfectly. Maybe more masculine too. Very successful from Armaf, I recommend it to anyone who wants a Tom Ford Noir Extreme but doesn't have the budget. Recommended.

Pleasant spicy cola
Very pleasant smell. Spicy oriental, amber, vanilla with strong coca cola accord. It has sort of freshness also, bit like Prada Lhomme Intense, but it has very little of iris unfortunately. Same thing with leather, i dont smell any. More like youthfull version of TF Noir Extreme but with this cola vibe added. Belive me this is not similar to Dior Homme or Valentino lines. I love these and I know what i say. Avarage to good performance. Good price, nice quality.
5.5
Attack of the Clones - Tom Ford Noir Extreme Soft
Since Odyssey Homme was compared with Dior Homme Intense, as well as Valentino Uomo (Intense), I let myself be carried away to a purchase. Are yet these powdery-sweet-masculine fragrances one of my core competencies!

Also Tom Ford Noir Extreme was given as a "related fragrance"...

And well, for not even 15€, you can't go much wrong here.

In the opening Odyssey has me unfortunately only times rather disappointed, has really nothing to do with DHI and VUI ... rather so Spicebomb Extreme without top notes ... in a shallower way, rather unspecific and not very tingling.

In the drydown, however, I feel the fragrance like a rather distinct anecdote to Tom Ford Noir Extreme, relatively authentic even.
However, again, a little paler, less depth, less strength, less everything.

Who wants to have TF Noir Extreme absolutely, but does not want to spend the money for it, or even, who it is too much "statement", too intense, which may quietly times 15 bucks wander over the counter and have fun with this Cheapie.

But all the rest is said, something new you get here with certainty not, so the hunters of the lost treasure will not come across new gold here. ;)

A Valentino Uomo Intense clone
A Valentino Uomo Intense clone. Particularly similar vibe like orange chocolate. But VUI's awesome leather scent isn't here. Odyssey has a fluffy iris powder instead. This point is quite a bit similar to Dior Homme Intense, but the beautiful cedar scent of DHI isn't here. Odyssey is a sweet comfortable ambery chocolate, and I can detect cinnamon-like something, which is not in VUI or DHI.

Average performance. It lasts about 4 hours on my skin. What's decisively different from VUI or DHI is that it doesn't work well in cold weather, so it feels like weird plastic vanilla. Especially true at temperatures down to subzero Celsius. I recommend wearing only indoors in winter. It's not something we don't understand given that the producing country of it is a very hot country.

It's not special in that it's already a very familiar fragrance, but it can be said Odyssey is very close to top-notch mainstream fragrances. It is objectively nice dupe in terms of quality, unless too cold or too hot. And the price is very cheap, around $22. I would like to add that this is better than Zara 9.0 at least. I think Odyssey will be the good successor to CDNIM and Craze.
DonBenchamun
Fragrance twin? More like a half brother
You know it, there are already enough great fragrances in the shelf, because you could make someone else a joy and take him to Christmas in the great world of fragrances. It did not remain...
During the errands in the online shop, I stumbled across Armaf Odissey. Never heard of it, handsome bottle, interesting notes, 40% off, I had to have it. I passed the long time of waiting for the fragrances, which was actually not that long, by searching for opinions on the said fragrance. I found various youtuber who compared it with Dior homme intense and valentino uomo intense, or had the feeling it was a copy of these 2 fragrances mentioned. On Parfumo there was only 1 comment at that time. Somehow good, I have to form my own opinion, completely ünverfälscht

3 short views on the fragrance
TomnaticTomnatic 16 days ago
Pure trash in a cool bottle....
MihaiuMihaiu 1 year ago
this is Valentino Insect Repellent. the bottle is cute
DraxlerDraxler 2 years ago
I was encouraged to buy it because it was often compared to Dior Home intense, sadly it didn't meet my expectations.

Images

3 fragrance photos of the community

Popular by Armaf

Club de Nuit Intense Man Limited Edition by Armaf Club de Nuit Intense Man (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf Club de Nuit Intense Man (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf Club de Nuit Intense Woman by Armaf Craze (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf Club de Nuit Intense Man (Parfum) by Armaf Radical Brown by Armaf Club de Nuit Sillage (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf Armaf Niche - Oud by Armaf Tres Nuit (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf Armaf Niche - Bucephalus No. XI by Armaf Club de Nuit Milestone by Armaf Eternia Woman by Armaf Club de Nuit Woman (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf Futura La Homme by Armaf Venetian by Armaf Tag-Her (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf Legesi Men by Armaf Ventana by Armaf El Cielo by Armaf