Tres Nuit Eau de Toilette

Tres Nuit (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf

Tres Nuit (Eau de Toilette) is a popular perfume by Armaf for men. The release year is unknown. The scent is fresh-green. It is being marketed by Sterling Perfumes.

Top Notes Top NotesLemon, Verbena, Iris
Heart Notes Heart NotesLavender, Spicy notes, Violet
Base Notes Base NotesAmbergris, Sandalwood

Submitted by Miaw2, last update on 07.06.2020.

Green is the hope
My second Armaf clone of a Creed fragrance after Club de Nuit Intense and despite slight weaknesses the much better one!

The top note consists mainly of lemon and verbena and reminds me of southern France. A verbena tea with lemon, also as iced tea, was always welcome there to get through the midday heat, before changing to pastis and wine later.

Like the holidays in the south of France, the top note is unfortunately over much too quickly, but is replaced by a very beautiful heart (and all this without a 10-hour drive). Lavender is ubiquitous (Southern France again!), together with spices that I can't quite assign. The violet is also intensely perceptible, but fits in very well. It is a green, but not an exceptional floral scent. It also retains a little freshness from the top note; there is something slightly soapy and clean in the background. Very pleasant.

After 4 hours the base comes into play. Warm and spicy amber, dry wood and a touch of vanilla I perceive. The fragrance also becomes a bit sweeter, but not sticky. The transition from heart to base, from green-fresh to warm woody is the highlight of Tres Nuit. Great cinema!

Unfortunately, the film only lasts 90 minutes. After that only the base remains. That's not bad in itself, but it's also generic. It lacks that certain something that makes the scent special. However, Tres Nuit is now only perceptible very close to the skin, so it's no big deal. You can spray it on and start the journey all over again.

This brings us to my first small point of criticism: up to the base note, Tres Nuit fits perfectly for warmer temperatures, i.e. more spring and summer. The warm woody base note is more suitable for cooler temperatures, i.e. autumn and winter. The fragrance is a bit unround for me.

The second point of criticism concerns the durability: after a maximum of 6 hours it's over, unless I stick my nose right into my shirt. But it looks stupid and you can run into something. I would have hoped for something more. The silage is very good for that, because it is rather reserved.

Then what is the hope now?
Maybe one day I'll get the chance to test GIT and it will make everything a little better and last longer. It has a nice bottle and is worth the exorbitant extra price. Until then I will stay at Tres Nuit. Hope is also something beautiful!
Condorpilot1
I want to like him, but I can't
Some time ago I wrote a short comment about Creed's Green Irish Tweed (GIT) and also pointed out that (because Creed is blowing my budget) I switched to the well-known clone Armaf Tres Nuit. Now I would like to share my subjective opinion about Armaf's version.

Tres Nuit was first of all a blind purchase, especially for the low price I thought that I could do nothing wrong. When I first tested it I was disillusioned: somehow I remembered GIT quite differently - there I remembered a juicy green grass note that reminded me of freshly mowed grass. And this freshly mowed grass feeling simply didn't come up in Tres Nuit, instead the scent was much more synthetic and herbaceous. I didn't think it was too bad but it just didn't give me a wow-effect, so I could have said "This is a really good clone". When I tested GIT on the skin again after a long time, I noticed that the similarity was not so different. Maybe there were different batches at the start.

The bigger problem with my Tres Nuit is unfortunately really the issue of durability. I was positively surprised by GIT that the perfume on my skin, although it is a fresh scent, lasts for a long time. Unfortunately, Tres Nuit is the complete opposite. The perfume lasts for almost exactly 2 hours... after a short time only perceivable as a skin scent, the trace gets more and more lost. After two hours you can practically smell (almost nothing) more. The same is true for the Sillage. I don't know if I simply took a dip in the toilet with my bottle, because the other evaluations seem to be consistently positive. Unfortunately, Tres Nuit disappoints me almost completely, even though I like the GIT-character. Yesterday I applied Tres Nuit again after more than a year, but my opinion hasn't changed. A new purchase is unfortunately impossible for me

Armafs better creed clone
Tres Nuit is a better Creed clone than CDIM, and it’s not even close. Tres Nuit is smooth like it’s idol, GIT, but in my opinion, it projects and resonates a bit more. I’d give it an 80% closeness in actual scent but again, I like the projection and sillage a bit more. Unlike CDIM; Armafs clone of Aventus, Tres Nuits replacement notes don’t kill the scent in the opening. (CDIM has an annoying lemon for the first 1/2 hour, and the overall scent is more harsh than its master).

If you’re just going to compare it to it’s master (in GIT), you really wont be disappointed unless you’re a Creed Pride member, and in that case, you shouldn’t even be worried about the clones. The scent is spot on, and the performance is as good as, if not better than the one it’s copying. For the price, you can’t go wrong.

My favorite Armaf is actually Le Parfait, but this one is a close second. If you’re comparing both of those to GIT, Tres Nuit is closer, but side by side, I personally think Le Parfait is a better scent. I like Creed fragrances, but a lot of people that are into fragrances buy them when they decide they’re going to jump the fence and spend money on Niche scents, making them fairly common. In that sense, I prefer to go to less known niche brands like Parfums De Marley and Bond No. 9.

It’s all personal preference, and I think Armaf has some good scents as well.
Armaf, Tres Nuit Pour Homme a very successful fragrance twin
I have already reviewed this fragrance and I am doing the execution for this page as well, because I think it still fits ...

The perfume was meant to be a gift. Following a recommendation of a product comparison, I bought this perfume as a gift for my father. More or less blind, because I had never smelled the scent Creed - Green Irish Tweet before. It was noted that this much cheaper Armaf Clone comes very close to the original. The Armaf fragrance is intense, long-lasting and very diverse in fragrance development.

Top note - lemon, verbena, iris
Heart note - Lavender, spicy notes, violet
Base note - Ambergris, Sandalwood

The start is metallic, hot and spicy. In my opinion, the lemon is covered by the metallic scent, which I cannot exactly "quantify". As this composition fades away, the WOW effect develops ... the fragrance becomes softer, covered with light powder ... you want to smell more and more often in which direction the fragrance develops ... The durability is sensational, paired with the fragrance development, a must have for lovers, bitter fragrances, with gentle glaze.
Rating valuable
....the flacon alone is weighty and solid and impresses with a leather border. If I didn't know the price, I'd probably appreciate it several times over. But what I paid in total, I would spend on the bottle alone. The scent was not quite green to me at first, the more I wear it the more I appreciate Tres Nuit. Good things don't necessarily have to be expensive, that's what Sterling Perfumes from the Middle East teaches us, and that's why many a big name in the industry is afraid of. For once, the common foot people who want to make the world a little better, even if it's just that it smells a little better in the world, do profit ;)

GIT and Cool Water had a child they named it Tres Nuit
SOTD: Armaf Tres Nuit Pour Homme: As of 01/26/19

Finally got my hands on this fragrance, the Tres Nuit from all respected YouTube reviewers saying it's similar to to Creed's Green Irish Tweed or GIT for short, in which I don't own a bottle of GIT, but I do own Cool Water, so I compared the two it's similar but not the same scent, but CW has the aquatic notes and Tres Nuit doesn't, it CW is more mellow/tone down, while Tres Nuit is more harsh/sharp. Both CW and Tres Nuit carry that GIT dna, Tres Nuit on the dry down to my nose goes a different route to CW. My nose detects that Lemon, lemon verbena, and lavender. And then the Iris, Violet to my nose gives that powdery vibe. I prefer the Tres Nuit to Cool Water. Tres Nuit scent caught me off guard in a good way. Is a superb freshy for spring, summer and early fall, and Armaf have another gem to their line up. Is a must have.

Scent: 8/10
Design/Presentation: 7/10
Value: 10/10
Longevity/Performance: 9/10: Lasted on my skin/skin scent around 12+ hrs
Overall: 8/10
Light Harmony
First you can notice an intense and refreshing herbaceous, pleasantly greenish aromatic note, which brings a nice cooling effect on the skin and is to be owed to the verbena.

At the same time the verbena is accompanied by a light citric, discreetly acidic note, which with the verbena evokes a fine aquatic, very discreet soapy, rather clean air-lifting aura and comes from the lemon.

Unfortunately I could not perceive Iris, but I have to say that the top note is pleasantly "softened" without appearing powdery or even creamy and I can well imagine that the iris is responsible for this "softening".

Already in the top note a somewhat conspicuous aromatic, deep, spicy, discreetly earthy note is perceptible, which builds up a little more in the heart note and I am probably one of the few, who quite like this scent note - it may only not be used together with clary sage - at least on my skin.

This constellation is noticeable on my skin for 20 minutes before the heart note unfolds.

The conspicuous note has now built up completely and is nothing else than coriander, the discreet earthy note from the top note has passed completely and now smells intensely aromatic spicy.

At the same time the coriander is accompanied by an intense and quite strong floral note, which brings a fine touch of fresh engine oil with itself, the closer one smells at the skin and from the violet comes.

These two notes are accompanied by a fresh Mediterranean, very light herbaceous nuance, which gives the fragrance something light and haromonic and is owed to lavender.

In the very background there is another spice that seems ethereal to me, which gives the top note a fine polish and I like thyme or rosemary here and my sense of smell tends to rosemary.

The heart note is noticeable for 4 hours on my skin before the base unfolds.

The base becomes pleasantly creamy, also slightly spicy, which gives the fragrance a pleasant softness and comes from sandalwood.

The sandalwood is accompanied by a warming, balsamic nuance, which is discreetly waxy on the skin and provides a wonderful finish and comes from the ambergris.

And there is another note for my nose, which wraps the other two notes pleasantly and brings with it a clear mossy touch and I suspect EIchenmoos here.

In total the scent holds 7.5 hours on my skin.

The Sillage is conceived from the beginning in such a way that one is perceived clearly at a whole arm length and this is maintained also 3.5 hours in such a way, before it reduces itself in calm steps, until the smell finally completely fades away
I would like to express my sincere thanks to our "Zirkeltanz" perfume for its bottling.

Great fragrance.
This fragrance was a blind buy for me, I had previously had a sample of Creed Green Irish Tweed and heard that this was very similar but for a fraction of the price.

Tres Nuit is a very fresh and green scent and it definitely reminded me of Green Irish Tweed but is not a carbon copy. There was a slight smell of alcohol for the first few seconds, but that quickly faded to reveal sweet, green, fresh scent. I remember getting the initial scent of fresh cut grass from Green Irish Tweed which is absent in Tres Nuit, the vibe is still similar but it's not identical but the dry down is pretty much the same as how I remember GIT.

I heard many people complain about the longevity, but personally I'm getting a good 8hrs+ out of mine and about 4 hours of projection. This is a fantastic fragrance for the price and well worth picking up ready for next spring if you don't want to pay out for a Creed fragrance.

Blind buy
This was a blind buy. No regrets. The previous reviews were helpful if you care to know the specifics. I buy fragrance for the juice and not the packaging, but I do appreciate the effort Armaf places on the packaging/presentation. Impressive. You get a lot for the money with Armaf. I own Creed Green Irish Tweed and still really enjoy this fragrance.

Amazon1975Amazon1975 145 days ago
Smells great but lacks longevity.....still a good frag that will be a good one for the collection
AkinnenAkinnen 14 months ago
I love it, but it's not for every day. I see it more as once a week or two weeks wear to reset my senses. Bottle is beautiful. Fresh&Clean
RocendrollRocendroll 17 months ago
[TAK] Tak. i jeszcze raz tak. Niesamowicie klasyczny, elegancki zapach. Daje poczucie bycia milionem dolarów. Boje od niego świeżość.
KLewisKLewis 22 months ago
Creed Green Irish Tweed without the freshly cut grass smell but still very fresh and green.
Syzygy73Syzygy73 2 years ago
Slightly more powdery and less green than GIT, but as close as makes no difference. A very very good clone, chapeau Armaf.
MkpunkMkpunk 3 years ago
I have a 10ml decant, it don't last on me. I maybe get 4 hours before it becomes unoticable to me. I rather go with Coty Aspen
PMRP12PMRP12 3 years ago
Wasn't a fan at first sniff, but it's grown on me. Bright, green, and crisp like a wet grassy field. Oozes confidence and intention.

by MightyMike
by Mathias86
by Rsi
by Rsi

Popular Armaf

Club de Nuit Intense Man (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf Club de Nuit Intense by Armaf Craze (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf Bucephalus No. XI by Armaf Armaf Niche - Oud by Armaf Club de Nuit Intense Man (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf Ventana by Armaf Shades Wood (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf Signature True by Armaf Le Parfait pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf Tag-Her Prestige Edition by Armaf Futura La Homme by Armaf Radical Brown by Armaf Just For You pour Homme by Armaf Shades (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf El Cielo by Armaf Armaf Niche - Black Onyx by Armaf Club de Nuit Milestone by Armaf Tag-Her (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf Tag-Him (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf