Tres Nuit Eau de Toilette

Tres Nuit (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf
Tres Nuit (Eau de Toilette) is a popular perfume by Armaf for men. The release year is unknown. The scent is green-fresh. It is being marketed by Sterling Perfumes.

Top Notes Top NotesLemonLemon
VervainVervain
IrisIris
Heart Notes Heart NotesLavenderLavender
Spicy notesSpicy notes
VioletViolet
Base Notes Base NotesAmbergrisAmbergris
SandalwoodSandalwood

Submitted by Miaw2, last update on 20.07.2021.

Harrock
Shower gel, shower gel, shower gel ... the DNA is unfortunately sucked out
Tres Nuit is supposed to be a copy of Creed's "Green Irish Tweed" or Cool Water. And well Cool Water vibes I get, but it just smells like shower gel, blue and artificial ... Nothing green, nothing floral that reminds me of Irish woods... So I get nothing green out of it at all. But that may probably also be because I'm year of construction 1996 in my world Has every shower gel and detergent smelled like Cool Water, who grew up back in the 80s may not have this problem.

Let's move on to performance and price. Tres Nuit is incredibly cheap. You can find the thing online for 14-13 euros Maybe with discount down to 10 euros ... For this you can not really complain and yet I have to, because the performance is virtually non-existent. If you just Draufsprüht So once per surface then the scent is gone after a few minutes . at the latest after 2 hours no longer perceptible. If I sprayed several layers on top of each other keeps the thing a little longer but more than 5 hours are not in it. For the price, however, I think that is still okay.
Who likes the DNA of Cool Water and in the evening would like to smell like shower gel for which I can recommend the perfume For all others let there Leiber the fingers of.

Conclusion
I find the fragrance is nothing unique, ok is also a copy, but still the DNA of Cool Water is sucked. For me, there is also the aquatic what Cool Water has made at the time, because Tres Nuit awakens in me no aquatic vibes even "Silage" so the "Siver Mountain Water" clone smells more aquatic ..
Basti87
Recommendation for this price? Definitely!
Armaf, a brand that Creed should be a thorn in the eye. Most clearly with the Club de Nuit Intense Man, which is a very clear clone of Aventus. The last few months, the even had very prominent support from Jeremy in many of his videos. Even if the Creed fanboys don't want to admit it: Armaf does good work in Creed cloning (whether you like it or not). Of course, it has to be said that they don't quite match the quality, of course. Still, Armaf sells good quality at ridiculous prices like so many brands from the Orient. Besides Aventus and that Green Irish Tweet clone, there's also Millesime Imperial and Silver Mountain Water. I like some Creeds, but I find them overpriced and the performance for the price range rather unworthy of the price. Of course, there are exceptions, which are absolutely great in the sale.

Green Irish Tweet is for me one of the best Creed fragrances. I even thought about buying this one on sale. Somehow, something stopped me. I guess it was the DNA, which isn't quite one of my favorites. At least, there are just too many that would have gotten the nod. Grade in the price range. But I can recommend this Green Irish Tweet for those who like classic men's DNAs with a slight 80s charm. It is clearly more noble than Cool Water and already creates a lot of elegance and is rather something for seasoned men without playful allyren. Who likes the noble details should then but rather reach for the expensive Orginal.
I for my part wanted only a rough fragrance twin, because this pleases me well for just times to hang out. This green freshness works on me down to earth, grounded and simply very relaxing. Indicated are yes many twins to GIT. The first one I had in mind was Al Haramain - L'Aventure Knight. That one was often sold out so I chose this one. ZERO RISK at just over 10 euros a 100ml. Almost ridiculous for this quality.
The bottle is really really ugly in my opinion. The shape, the leather. Looks cheap and strange. But that does not matter. At the price you should also save on the bottle. The content is all the better for it.
For fragrance laymen it would be really hard to tell the difference. This fragrance is already very close to the model. This Tres Nuit is but clearly more casual, the Green Irish Tweet is more noble and high-quality. Still, I wouldn't have expected this price difference if I hadn't known both of them and tested them blind. Tres Nuit has the same charm. Fresh green with lots of verbena. In addition, the pyramid is very similar.
Performance has little difference. Creed has perhaps slightly ahead. Both hold quite well for a fresh fragrance. At least 5-6 hours with anafngs very good sillage.

Who wears this DNA more often and also like to nobler occasions can quietly buy the GIT. Who is looking for a great rough addition to the collection: The also does it. For foxes like me a great alternative for leisure in the relaxed unaufgeregtem environment.
4.5
Not fish, not meat
Oh dear, my first comment here, and then unfortunately immediately a Veriss ? I ordered the fragrance blind, hoping to get a fragrance that comes close to the original version of CW. I still have a bottle from the early nineties, which was probably given to me as my first perfume. Unfortunately, the fragrance has since been tipped and is therefore no longer usable. But the actual DNA is still recognizable. So I thought to myself, you can't go far wrong with Tres Nuit after all.... To the many comparisons with GIT I can unfortunately say nothing, because the me has not yet come under the nose.

What bothers me with the Tres Nuit unfortunately, is the fact that he can not really decide within the real short time in which one perceives the fragrance, what he wants to be now. Freshy or rather floral sweetish. The fragrance starts with a fresh note, which is already reminiscent of the CW. However, the Veillchen note adds a rather disturbing for me floral, slightly powdery note, which takes the fragrance something at pure freshness. In addition, there is a slightly sweet note, so that the fragrance in the drydown but very much away from the pure freshness of a CW. Personally, I would like to use a fragrance with appropriate DNA occasionally when I just want to have that aquatic freshness, which is quite fitting for me right now as the weather is getting sunnier and warmer again. The Tres Nuit offers with that unfortunately not. Many who rate the fragrance here quite positively may now disagree with me, but for me the fragrance just smells after what you pay for it...somehow cheap and unpleasantly intrusive. Freshness overlaid with powdery, floral sweetness. Neither fish nor fowl just to conclude with the headline.

Excellent value
Really pleased with my purchase: $19 from MaxAroma (on a special). Alexandria has a very good clone with The Irish Gentleman (it is closer to the OG and better quality than Tres Nuit), but at this price point Armaf offers better value for money. I realise now that this is a great everyday scent and that there is no need to be forking out the hundreds of dollars that you may pay for Creed's creation, which is admittedly of superior quality, but is not so good that it justifies such a lofty price tag.
Green is the hope
My second Armaf clone of a Creed fragrance after Club de Nuit Intense and despite slight weaknesses the much better one!

The top note consists mainly of lemon and verbena and reminds me of southern France. A verbena tea with lemon, also as iced tea, was always welcome there to get through the midday heat, before changing to pastis and wine later.

Like the holidays in the south of France, the top note is unfortunately over much too quickly, but is replaced by a very beautiful heart (and all this without a 10-hour drive). Lavender is ubiquitous (Southern France again!), together with spices that I can't quite assign. The violet is also intensely perceptible, but fits in very well. It is a green, but not an exceptional floral scent. It also retains a little freshness from the top note; there is something slightly soapy and clean in the background. Very pleasant.

After 4 hours the base comes into play. Warm and spicy amber, dry wood and a touch of vanilla I perceive. The fragrance also becomes a bit sweeter, but not sticky. The transition from heart to base, from green-fresh to warm woody is the highlight of Tres Nuit. Great cinema!

Unfortunately, the film only lasts 90 minutes. After that only the base remains. That's not bad in itself, but it's also generic. It lacks that certain something that makes the scent special. However, Tres Nuit is now only perceptible very close to the skin, so it's no big deal. You can spray it on and start the journey all over again.

This brings us to my first small point of criticism: up to the base note, Tres Nuit fits perfectly for warmer temperatures, i.e. more spring and summer. The warm woody base note is more suitable for cooler temperatures, i.e. autumn and winter. The fragrance is a bit unround for me.

The second point of criticism concerns the durability: after a maximum of 6 hours it's over, unless I stick my nose right into my shirt. But it looks stupid and you can run into something. I would have hoped for something more. The silage is very good for that, because it is rather reserved.

Then what is the hope now?
Maybe one day I'll get the chance to test GIT and it will make everything a little better and last longer. It has a nice bottle and is worth the exorbitant extra price. Until then I will stay at Tres Nuit. Hope is also something beautiful!
Condorpilot1
I want to like him, but I can't
Some time ago I wrote a short comment about Creed's Green Irish Tweed (GIT) and also pointed out that (because Creed is blowing my budget) I switched to the well-known clone Armaf Tres Nuit. Now I would like to share my subjective opinion about Armaf's version.

Tres Nuit was first of all a blind purchase, especially for the low price I thought that I could do nothing wrong. When I first tested it I was disillusioned: somehow I remembered GIT quite differently - there I remembered a juicy green grass note that reminded me of freshly mowed grass. And this freshly mowed grass feeling simply didn't come up in Tres Nuit, instead the scent was much more synthetic and herbaceous. I didn't think it was too bad but it just didn't give me a wow-effect, so I could have said "This is a really good clone". When I tested GIT on the skin again after a long time, I noticed that the similarity was not so different. Maybe there were different batches at the start.

The bigger problem with my Tres Nuit is unfortunately really the issue of durability. I was positively surprised by GIT that the perfume on my skin, although it is a fresh scent, lasts for a long time. Unfortunately, Tres Nuit is the complete opposite. The perfume lasts for almost exactly 2 hours... after a short time only perceivable as a skin scent, the trace gets more and more lost. After two hours you can practically smell (almost nothing) more. The same is true for the Sillage. I don't know if I simply took a dip in the toilet with my bottle, because the other evaluations seem to be consistently positive. Unfortunately, Tres Nuit disappoints me almost completely, even though I like the GIT-character. Yesterday I applied Tres Nuit again after more than a year, but my opinion hasn't changed. A new purchase is unfortunately impossible for me

Armafs better creed clone
Tres Nuit is a better Creed clone than CDIM, and it’s not even close. Tres Nuit is smooth like it’s idol, GIT, but in my opinion, it projects and resonates a bit more. I’d give it an 80% closeness in actual scent but again, I like the projection and sillage a bit more. Unlike CDIM; Armafs clone of Aventus, Tres Nuits replacement notes don’t kill the scent in the opening. (CDIM has an annoying lemon for the first 1/2 hour, and the overall scent is more harsh than its master).

If you’re just going to compare it to it’s master (in GIT), you really wont be disappointed unless you’re a Creed Pride member, and in that case, you shouldn’t even be worried about the clones. The scent is spot on, and the performance is as good as, if not better than the one it’s copying. For the price, you can’t go wrong.

My favorite Armaf is actually Le Parfait, but this one is a close second. If you’re comparing both of those to GIT, Tres Nuit is closer, but side by side, I personally think Le Parfait is a better scent. I like Creed fragrances, but a lot of people that are into fragrances buy them when they decide they’re going to jump the fence and spend money on Niche scents, making them fairly common. In that sense, I prefer to go to less known niche brands like Parfums De Marley and Bond No. 9.

It’s all personal preference, and I think Armaf has some good scents as well.
Armaf, Tres Nuit Pour Homme a very successful fragrance twin
I have already reviewed this fragrance and I am doing the execution for this page as well, because I think it still fits ...

The perfume was meant to be a gift. Following a recommendation of a product comparison, I bought this perfume as a gift for my father. More or less blind, because I had never smelled the scent Creed - Green Irish Tweet before. It was noted that this much cheaper Armaf Clone comes very close to the original. The Armaf fragrance is intense, long-lasting and very diverse in fragrance development.

Top note - lemon, verbena, iris
Heart note - Lavender, spicy notes, violet
Base note - Ambergris, Sandalwood

The start is metallic, hot and spicy. In my opinion, the lemon is covered by the metallic scent, which I cannot exactly "quantify". As this composition fades away, the WOW effect develops ... the fragrance becomes softer, covered with light powder ... you want to smell more and more often in which direction the fragrance develops ... The durability is sensational, paired with the fragrance development, a must have for lovers, bitter fragrances, with gentle glaze.
Rating valuable
....the flacon alone is weighty and solid and impresses with a leather border. If I didn't know the price, I'd probably appreciate it several times over. But what I paid in total, I would spend on the bottle alone. The scent was not quite green to me at first, the more I wear it the more I appreciate Tres Nuit. Good things don't necessarily have to be expensive, that's what Sterling Perfumes from the Middle East teaches us, and that's why many a big name in the industry is afraid of. For once, the common foot people who want to make the world a little better, even if it's just that it smells a little better in the world, do profit ;)

Topfpflanze3Topfpflanze3 3 months ago
Very well made and not synthetic at all, maybe a bit sweeter than GIT. One of the best spring cheapies for guys over 30.
BehzadhzBehzadhz 3 months ago
Chemical scent from beginning , decrease in the middle and chemical remanis at the end
EinsteinvEinsteinv 6 months ago
To me, it smells like a greener Davidoff Cool Water. Not bad but lacks the depth of GIT
Amazon1975Amazon1975 2 years ago
Smells great but lacks longevity.....still a good frag that will be a good one for the collection
AkinnenAkinnen 2 years ago
I love it, but it's not for every day. I see it more as once a week or two weeks wear to reset my senses. Bottle is beautiful. Fresh&Clean
RocendrollRocendroll 3 years ago
[TAK] Tak. i jeszcze raz tak. Niesamowicie klasyczny, elegancki zapach. Daje poczucie bycia milionem dolarów. Boje od niego świeżość.
KLewisKLewis 3 years ago
Creed Green Irish Tweed without the freshly cut grass smell but still very fresh and green.
Syzygy73Syzygy73 3 years ago
Slightly more powdery and less green than GIT, but as close as makes no difference. A very very good clone, chapeau Armaf.
MkpunkMkpunk 4 years ago
I have a 10ml decant, it don't last on me. I maybe get 4 hours before it becomes unoticable to me. I rather go with Coty Aspen
PMRP12PMRP12 5 years ago
Wasn't a fan at first sniff, but it's grown on me. Bright, green, and crisp like a wet grassy field. Oozes confidence and intention.

by Irini
by Mathias86
by Rsi
by Rsi

Popular Armaf

Club de Nuit Intense Man (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf Club de Nuit Intense Man (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf Club de Nuit Intense Woman by Armaf Craze (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf Armaf Niche - Oud by Armaf Radical Brown by Armaf Club de Nuit Sillage by Armaf Armaf Niche - Bucephalus No. XI by Armaf Club de Nuit Milestone by Armaf Tag-Her (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf Ventana by Armaf Armaf Niche - Pink Coral by Armaf Club de Nuit Woman (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf Signature True by Armaf Futura La Homme by Armaf Armaf Niche - Sapphire by Armaf Le Parfait pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf Shades (Eau de Toilette) by Armaf Skin Couture Metallica by Armaf El Cielo by Armaf