In Red Eau de Parfum

In Red (Eau de Parfum) by Armand Basi

In Red (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by Armand Basi for women. The release year is unknown. The scent is fruity-spicy. It is being marketed by Angelini Beauty.

Top Notes Top NotesLily-of-the-valley, Violet, Rose, Jasmine
Heart Notes Heart NotesBergamot, Mandarin, Cardamom
Base Notes Base NotesWoods, Wet moss, Ambergris

Submitted by Sniffer, last update on 26.03.2019

Fresh-warm veil
OmG! What a great fragrance!
Years ago I was given In Red as an EDT by my mother, a souvenir from Spain. I liked it already, but I found the scent too light for me personally.

Anyway, I was looking for a new spring fragrance in the last few days, but I was quite disappointed by the current new releases in the relevant perfumeries. Either boring or sugar-sweet, synthetic plörre. I didn't want to like anything at all, so back to the roots... I was thinking of In Red and whoops - there's an EDP! Ordered, four days later in my hands and the new spring scent may accompany me.
In Red by Armand Basi is fresh, juicy and invigorating, yet not sporty, but feminine, quite elegant. Dominant is probably ginger (but it is not listed above at all...!?), but I also smell something fine-flowered, certainly jasmine. In addition a soft fruit, slightly orange, rather little sweetness, but nothing is harsh or annoying here. After a few minutes a warm, fresh-fruity veil surrounds the skin, much to the pleasure of the people around me.
The durability is ok, with me approx. 5 hours, on the clothes quite longer. The Sillage is perfect for everyday life and work, no one will feel disturbed and yet the most eagerly awaited breath remains as you pass by, which other people will notice positively.

It's just a pity that In Red is hardly available in local shops, but online without any problems. And the price is in the manageable segment.

I am very happy about this - well-known - new discovery!

Popular Armand Basi

Wild Forest by Armand Basi Armand Basi Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Armand Basi Basi Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Armand Basi Silver Nature (Eau de Toilette) by Armand Basi In Red (Eau de Toilette) by Armand Basi L'Eau pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Armand Basi In Blue (Eau de Toilette) by Armand Basi Lovely Blossom by Armand Basi In Red (Eau de Parfum) by Armand Basi Rose Glacée by Armand Basi Sensual Red by Armand Basi Scent Of Kiss by Armand Basi Armand Basi Femme by Armand Basi Night Blue by Armand Basi In Me by Armand Basi Happy In Red by Armand Basi Basi Femme by Armand Basi Armand Basi Homme (After Shave) by Armand Basi Basi Homme (After Shave) by Armand Basi Silver Nature (After Shave Lotion) by Armand Basi