L'Eau pour Homme 2010Eau de Toilette

L'Eau pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Armand Basi
L'Eau pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by Armand Basi for men and was released in 2010. The scent is fresh-aquatic. It is being marketed by Angelini Beauty.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Lavender, Sea breeze
Heart Notes Heart NotesCardamom, Nutmeg, Bamboo leaf
Base Notes Base NotesMoss, Patchouli, Blue cypress

Submitted by VERIT, last update on 06.03.2020.

A spiritual walk through Kyoto's Bamboo Grove
Armand Basi l'Eau pour Homme is another blind buy I've ordered long ago after I got the fall-winter time Wild Forest first, yet never tested so far. Only this morning, when I stared at my summer collection, I felt like wearing it and. Whoa! Right off the bat, a gentle and fresh sea breeze was blowing over my body and hitting my soul.
Although I've never visited Kyoto, I've read that the northern area of Arashiyama is pretty famous for its bamboo groves. It's a forest, but unlike any that I'd ever seen before. Instead of trees, there's an endless supply of bamboo stalks. They line the path through the grove, whispering in the breeze. When the wind blows, you can hear the rustling and squeaking of the stems that bend in the breeze. And when the light filters through the grove at the right angle, it creates a truly magical atmosphere. Of course, even if the sun filtered through my bathroom window, the atmosphere and aura were extraordinary.
Probably just a placebo effect, but Armand Basi l'Eau's draft feels healthy and clean because of the presence of bamboo leaves, disregarding whether the well-known perfume designer Francis Kurkdjian has found his inspiration in the sea motives. It is one of those scents that do not smell too much of anything I know.

To my nose, the opening brings you fresh and sparkling sea wind with a few drops of blue breeze, notes of aromatic lavender, and just a little bit of bergamot. The result is awakening, refreshing, and invigorating.

When it comes to the heart, it evokes a spicy and rich fragrance thanks to prevailing cardamom and nutmeg. A generous touch of bamboo leaves puts an original accent creating a fresh and vibrant perfume. It is the phase I like most, the Zen truth. It smells like walking through a bamboo forest. Very soothing.

The scent continues its journey, and the dry down leaves its footprint dynamic and clean thanks to the moss, the precious patchouli, and the blue cypress. This pleasant fragrance reveals all the facets of fresh, spicy, woody, and aquatic accords, which bring you to life during the soaking summer days.

I happen to love it. Recommended for daily use, both for office and leisure time, very lovely in the summertime. Preferably designed for men, I don't see any specific age for wearing it, follow your instinct and flavor.

-Elysium

by Undsoweiter
by Undsoweiter
by Michael
by Michael

Popular Armand Basi

In Red (Eau de Parfum) by Armand Basi Wild Forest by Armand Basi Lovely Blossom by Armand Basi Armand Basi Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Armand Basi Silver Nature (Eau de Toilette) by Armand Basi In Red (Eau de Toilette) by Armand Basi Basi Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Armand Basi In Blue (Eau de Toilette) by Armand Basi Rose Glacée by Armand Basi Scent Of Kiss by Armand Basi Sensual Red by Armand Basi Armand Basi Femme by Armand Basi