Arno Sorel Aromatic

Arno Sorel Aromatic by Arno Sorel
Arno Sorel Aromatic is a perfume by Arno Sorel for men. The release year is unknown. The scent is green-spicy. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesEucalyptusEucalyptus
OakmossOakmoss
Base Notes Base NotesSandalwoodSandalwood
PatchouliPatchouli
VanillaVanilla

Submitted by LuckyDog, last update on 29.10.2018.

Elysium
Rochas Man, Ted Lapidus pour Lui, or what?
I have read many reviews about Arno Sorel Aromatic, and most of them state it is very similar to Rochas Man. I have to admit I am not familiar with Rochas Man at all, but reviewers rated it as a very good scent and I just trusted 'em and decided to buy AS Aromatic. In the end, I found it for 9.90€, which was worth it anyhow.

Well, as soon as I sprayed it on my hand, it immediately reminded me of a scent I used a few years ago, and... gotcha! It's very very similar to TL pour Lui, absolutely. Perhaps, the opening is not the same, however as time goes by they seem alike.
Just to be sure, I compared the fragrance notes and found quite a few commonalities: lavender, vanilla, sandalwood, and patchouli just to mention a few. Being that combination even present in Rochas Man, that's why the three of them smell quite similar.

In my opinion, AS Aromatic suits both fall and winter seasons, it is warm, not overpowering, fougère, powdery, bittersweet and woody. Despite the presence of oakmoss and patchouli, it is not a chypre due to the absence of a sparkling citrus accord. The scent opens up green and aromatic, then turns spicy and mossy, and afterward dries down a bit creamy, earthy, with a sweet touch of vanilla.

After 3 hours I can still smell it, and it smells good, so manly and not too sweet, rather dry I would hazard. I think it's amazing, the dry down reminds me CK Obsession for Men, another winter gem that I love, so damn powdery, definitely! For just less than 10 euro I believe it is a nice fragrance.

-Elysium

by Elysium
by Elysium

Popular Arno Sorel

Bois de Oud Rose by Arno Sorel Bois de Oud Impérial by Arno Sorel Shaman by Arno Sorel Shaman Gothic by Arno Sorel Mafia Fortune by Arno Sorel Mafia Cash by Arno Sorel Mafia by Arno Sorel Oh! Brasil pour Homme by Arno Sorel Royal Black Sport by Arno Sorel So Intime by Arno Sorel Intime Luxe by Arno Sorel Intime Fitness by Arno Sorel Anita by Arno Sorel Icare by Arno Sorel Royal Gold by Arno Sorel Shaman Legend by Arno Sorel Shaman Mystic by Arno Sorel Intime pour Homme by Arno Sorel Craps by Arno Sorel Craps Ice by Arno Sorel