Arno Sorel Aromatic

Arno Sorel Aromatic by Arno Sorel
Arno Sorel Aromatic is a perfume by Arno Sorel for men. The release year is unknown. The scent is green-spicy. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesEucalyptusEucalyptus LavenderLavender Star aniseStar anise
Heart Notes Heart NotesArtemisiaArtemisia CarawayCaraway OakmossOakmoss
Base Notes Base NotesSandalwoodSandalwood PatchouliPatchouli VanillaVanilla

Submitted by LuckyDog, last update on 16.11.2021.

Amid Rochas Man and Ted Lapidus pour Lui
I have read many reviews about Arno Sorel Aromatic, mostly stating it is very similar to Rochas Man Eau de Toilette. I have to admit I am not familiar with Rochas Man at all, but reviewers rated it as a delicious scent, and I just trusted them and decided to buy AS Aromatic. In the end, I found it for 9.90€, which was worth it anyhow.

Well, as soon as I sprayed it on my hand, it immediately reminded me of a scent I used a few years ago, and gotcha! It's very, very similar to TL pour Lui Eau de Toilette. Perhaps, the opening is not the same, however as time goes by, they seem alike. To be sure, I compared the fragrance notes and found quite a few commonalities: lavender, vanilla, sandalwood, and patchouli, just to mention a few. Being that combination even present in Rochas Man, that's why the three of them smell pretty similar.

In my opinion, AS Aromatic suits both the fall and winter seasons. It is warm, not overpowering, fougère, powdery, bittersweet and woody. Despite the presence of oakmoss and patchouli, it is not a chypre due to the absence of a sparkling citrus accord. The scent opens up green and aromatic, then turns spicy and mossy, and afterwards dries down a bit creamy, earthy, with a sweet touch of vanilla.

After a few hours, I can still smell it, and it smells good, so manly and not too sweet, relatively dry I would hazard. I think it's incredible. The dry down reminds me of Obsession for Men Eau de Toilette, another winter gem I love, so damn powdery! For just less than 10 euro, I believe it is a pleasant fragrance.

-Elysium

by Elysium
by Elysium

Popular by Arno Sorel

Bois de Oud Rose by Arno Sorel Bois de Oud Impérial by Arno Sorel Shaman by Arno Sorel Shaman Gothic by Arno Sorel Mafia Fortune by Arno Sorel Mafia Cash by Arno Sorel Mafia by Arno Sorel Oh! Brasil pour Homme by Arno Sorel Royal Black Sport by Arno Sorel So Intime by Arno Sorel Intime Luxe by Arno Sorel Intime Fitness by Arno Sorel Anita by Arno Sorel Icare by Arno Sorel Royal Gold by Arno Sorel Shaman Legend by Arno Sorel Shaman Mystic by Arno Sorel Intime pour Homme by Arno Sorel Craps by Arno Sorel Craps Ice by Arno Sorel